Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:25 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Adel, in your diagram, I don't see the difference between unvoted votes and existing votes. Could you clarify that ?

It would be a good idea to show which player protected which too, since we have had a couple of those.

Tornado, could you clarify your ideas on ryan ? Why did you say you were leaning on his scummy side ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:40 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

Is A Papaya at lynch -1 or -2 now? I don't like this bandwagon at all. However, with so many people on it, that probably means the town wants him dead. Adel, are you that certain of papaya being scum that you want to risk being lynched next day? I don't know if you can still do anything about it, but I won't blame you if you unvote. If you keep your vote on him, I might vote A papaya too but if he is town I will vote you next day.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:45 am

-1, 6 to lynch.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Lowell »

unvote
. Thanks Tornado, good analysis.

vote Aimee
. Next on the list.

This lynch (a papaya) is bad bad bad bad. Let the poor kid defend himself. Just sayin'. More coming.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:06 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Lowell (2) -- Ripley, Albert B. Rampage
A Papaya (5) -- ryan, Adel, theopor_COD, bird1111, Sir Tornado
Aimee (1) -- Lowell

Not Voting: Aimee, A Papaya, Lawrencelot
11 alive, 6 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:35 am

Post by Lowell »

Some quick thoughts.

1) It is not acceptable to lynch A Papaya yet. It just isn't. For what it's worth, I tend to agree with the lynchers, but I'm definately not adding my vote yet.
2) I'm buying
Albert and Adel
as town. Albert's most recent post of questions is right on the money, and I'd like the same answers.
3)
FOS Lawrence
. The last post (201) really rubs me the wrong way. Looks very much like a set-up to blame someone else for a mislynch. If A Papaya turns up town, this is where I'll go first.
4) I'm not thrilled about an a papaya claim. I feel like Papaya is an inexperienced player, and could potentially ruin some shit with a bad claim.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:57 am

Post by ryan »

Lowell wrote:Some quick thoughts.

1) It is not acceptable to lynch A Papaya yet. It just isn't. For what it's worth, I tend to agree with the lynchers, but I'm definately not adding my vote yet.
2) I'm buying
Albert and Adel
as town. Albert's most recent post of questions is right on the money, and I'd like the same answers.
3)
FOS Lawrence
. The last post (201) really rubs me the wrong way. Looks very much like a set-up to blame someone else for a mislynch. If A Papaya turns up town, this is where I'll go first.
4) I'm not thrilled about an a papaya claim.
I feel like Papaya is an inexperienced player, and could potentially ruin some shit with a bad claim
I have no problems giving him a chance to speak his mind Lowell, but you seemed awfully worried about a claim from him, possibly a scum mate? Please explain what he could ruin if he "claims.” I will agree with you on the Lawrence post though, Lawrence saying that if Papaya is town and gets lynched he is immediately going after Adel doesn’t make a lot of sense to me especially after he said
Lawrencelot wrote:that probably means the town wants him dead.
It’s almost as if he’s fishing for justification to jump on Papaya BUT also giving himself an out if he’s a townie, can’t say I like that reasoning.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:27 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Albert B Rampage wrote: Tornado, could you clarify your ideas on ryan ? Why did you say you were leaning on his scummy side ?
It's more of a gut feeling rather than anything concrete. The thing is, that right now, there seem to be a few people who are going on an all out attack on lurkers (Adel, Lowell) and there seem to be a few people bent upon defending the lurkers
to some extent
(yourself, Bird and Ripley).

Ryan seems to be all out against lurking, but is trying to not put himself in too much spotlight like Adel is. Not really sure if that is scummy or not, but that seemed a bit strange to me... but that's not something that can nail anyone as scum, but I just got some bad vibes from it. But, not enough for a vote or even a FOS. (well, call it a
nail of suspicion
:D )
I'm back!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:58 am

Post by Lowell »

ryan, if I were a scummate, I would WANT him to claim.

Here's my take on claiming:

1) IF A PAPAYA is SCUM-
(a) he claims MASON. A mason emerges to call him out. We kill a scum, we lose a mason.
net PLUS for the town

(b) he claims TOWN. Tries to argue his way out. Probably can't. We kill scum and masons remain hidden.
HUGE PLUS for the town

2) IF A PAPAYA is MASON- he claims mason. No counterclaims. We kill someone else but lose a mason at night.
BIG LOSS for the town

3) IF A PAPAYA is TOWN-
(a) he claims town and tries to argue his way out. Mabye can't. We lynch him.
NET Loss for the town

(b) he panics, claims MASON. Mason emerges to counter. We lynch Papaya, then lose mason at night
GAME-BREAKING Loss for town

On further reveiw, a papaya claim might help. With this caviat.
A Papaya, if you're a regular townie DO NOT CLAIM MASON
. It won't save you, and will be a crushing blow.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:02 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

ryan wrote:<snip>I will agree with you on the Lawrence post though, Lawrence saying that if Papaya is town and gets lynched he is immediately going after Adel doesn’t make a lot of sense to me especially after he said
Lawrencelot wrote:that probably means the town wants him dead.
It’s almost as if he’s fishing for justification to jump on Papaya BUT also giving himself an out if he’s a townie, can’t say I like that reasoning.
Huh? How can you say I want to jump on Papaya, I am one of the few who defends A Papaya (together with Lowell, and maybe more). It's true that you could see it as a contradiction, so I'll clarify: it probably means the town wants him dead, but I do NOT agree with this, so if he turns out to be town Adel is suspicious to me. I don't want to lynch A Papaya, I don't know where you read that. I defended Papaya most of this day, although I certainly don't like his style of play and not posting content.

PS: I don't want Papaya to claim.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:18 am

Post by ryan »

To Clarify Lawrence. It read to me as though if the town wanted him lynched, you'd do it BUT if you did and he was town you'd go after Adel the next day, to me that sounded like "well if he's mafia I look good but if he's a townie, I have a reason to hit up Adel" I thought it was wishy/washy and basically saved your butt either way you voted. Thank you for clarifying that you do not want him lynched, and although I disagree and believe him scum, at least you took a stance.

Sir Tornado: I do have a problem with lurkers and definetly don't appreciate them BUT lynching a lurker could put the rest of us townies at risk especially if the lurker towns out to be a townie who's just not posting. Papaya promised content than basically thumbed his nose at us by not commenting, I found that to be extremely anti-town and also scummy. That is why I placed my vote on him. As for putting myself in the spotlight, I guess I figured with the frequency of my posts that would show I'm 100% on board with catching scum and figured I was posting enough thoughts to show that.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:31 am

Post by Sir Tornado »

Ryan wrote: Sir Tornado: I do have a problem with lurkers and definetly don't appreciate them BUT lynching a lurker could put the rest of us townies at risk especially if the lurker towns out to be a townie who's just not posting. Papaya promised content than basically thumbed his nose at us by not commenting, I found that to be extremely anti-town and also scummy. That is why I placed my vote on him. As for putting myself in the spotlight, I guess I figured with the frequency of my posts that would show I'm 100% on board with catching scum and figured I was posting enough thoughts to show that.
Ok... but that leads me to another question which anyone can try to answer really...

If A Papaya were scum, why would he do something so blatantly scummy?

This has really vexed me...
I'm back!
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:55 am

Post by ryan »

I've seen people "fake claim" in games and who knows what causes people to do what they do. Maybe he hasn't played enough games to know what to do as a certain role.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:58 am

Post by Lowell »

ryan wrote:I've seen people "fake claim" in games and who knows what causes people to do what they do. Maybe he hasn't played enough games to know what to do as a certain role.
Hence the advice. Seriously, a papaya, if you claim mason and turn out to be town, I'm gonna pummel you.

.... well, you know. Rhetorically.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:31 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
Ok... but that leads me to another question which anyone can try to answer really...

If A Papaya were scum, why would he do something so blatantly scummy?

This has really vexed me...
Inexperience would be the obvious answer.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Lowell wrote:
unvote
. Thanks Tornado, good analysis.

vote Aimee
. Next on the list.

This lynch (a papaya) is bad bad bad bad. Let the poor kid defend himself. Just sayin'. More coming.
Firstly I've missed some pages so
unvote
- until I've re-read.

Secondly Aimee's already stated she'll be away so I don't like that vote one bit, especially when below you add the wagon on Papaya is bad as he cannot defend himself.
fos Lowell

More later.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Adel »

I don't like a vote on a vacationing player. It is like not voting, but with a name.
I don't like a player vacationing at the very beginning of a game, esp this game.
I don't like how Ripley and Albert have not really considered A Papaya as scum in thread, but have not defended him either.
I don't like how Lawrencelot is using me for cover to aviod responsibility in his voting decision.

I really don't like that A Papaya is doing nothing for his defense.

I do like that the hammer didn't fall just yet. It looks like Lowell or Lawrencelot are the only two who are possibly willing to cast the #6: take all the time you need guys.

I like that I stand a really good chance of being the NK. I will take that as a compliment for being good at my job. :D If I die tonight: I think A Papaya's scum buddies are Ripley and Albert, possibly Aimee.... of course one of his mated could be bussing him... but those players are where I would first look for the next scum.
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:07 am

Post by Lawrencelot »

How many times do I have to say it... I do NOT want to vote A Papaya! That's why I would be suspicious of Adel if A Papaya would turn out to be town. Of course, if he's scum, I would not be suspicious of Adel. So, for the last time, I will NOT vote Papaya (unless a deadline occurs or he does something more scummy than not posting content), but I do not like his behaviour.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:18 am

Post by Adel »

Lawrencelot wrote:If you keep your vote on him, I might vote A papaya too but if he is town I will vote you next day.
So, for the last time, I will NOT vote Papaya (unless a deadline occurs or he does something more scummy than not posting content), but I do not like his behaviour.
I guess I misunderstood you, sorry. It seemed to be that you wanted to, but you didn't want responsibility for it.
Personally, I found his posts over the last couple of pages to be much scummier than the simple lurking that came before.

Lowell: where are you on this? Perfectly happy with your vote on Aimee?

Albert: Sorry you can;t tell the difference between unvotes and standing votes. I put green slashes through the heads and tails of the canceled votes. The Fos was marked OMGUS for the same reasons Ripley's vote on Lowell was in the first chart. I'm being consistent. Chide away. I decided that evaluating who defended who would be too much of a judgment call. Print out the picture and draw the lines of defense yourself if you like, I agree that it is good info.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:18 am

Post by theopor_COD »

theopor_COD wrote:
ryan wrote:I'm pretty sure I know who he'll go after (which might be able to show us some other things about people) but I'll wait for his post to see if I'm right.
Ryan any further thoughts on Papaya?
I take it Papaya didn't attack the person you expected him to?

All this fluff about lurkers is getting to me slightly - to sum up I think it gives the scum an easy way to blend in as townies, plus I'm not keen on this post from Ryan.
ryan wrote:I guess I figured with the frequency of my posts that would show I'm 100% on board with catching scum and figured I was posting enough thoughts to show that.
Just posting a lot does not mean your 100% on board catching scum. It seems to me your trying hard to blend in.

Still not convinced on Papaya, Tornado good post, previous page although I'm sad you left me out of your analysis. The fact I can't see Adel's diagrams is still irking me aswell.

I'm torn between Ryan and Papaya to be honest, what's everyones thoughts on Ryan?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:31 am

Post by Adel »

theopor_COD wrote:The fact I can't see Adel's diagrams is still irking me aswell.
Is there a hosting service that isn't banned from you work? photobucket or imgplace.com or free-webhosts.com

As far as ryan goes, I have him in the same tier of suspician as you, bird, and lawrencelot. More scummy than Lowell, but less than the rest. Is your case against ryan that he fits in too well, and follows the herd? Would that apply to Bird111 as well?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:44 am

Post by Adel »

theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:46 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Adel wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:The fact I can't see Adel's diagrams is still irking me aswell.
Is there a hosting service that isn't banned from you work? photobucket or imgplace.com or free-webhosts.com

As far as ryan goes, I have him in the same tier of suspician as you, bird, and lawrencelot. More scummy than Lowell, but less than the rest. Is your case against ryan that he fits in too well, and follows the herd? Would that apply to Bird111 as well?

Nope they all have restrictions . . . I'll have to wait until next week to view them, when I finally have a day off.

I wouldn't say Ryan fits in well, it appears to me as if he's trying hard to fit in, essentially what scum would like to do. I maybe totally wrong as I have little knowledge of his playstyle. Yeh I can see a similar argument against Bird he's not brought up any individual attacks - followed the Papaya wagon and lurker discussion so he's by no means cleared, what with him away for the next 5/6 days we won't get much out of him either.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:47 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:57 am

Post by Adel »

theopor_COD wrote:I can see a similar argument against Bird he's not brought up any individual attacks - followed the Papaya wagon and lurker discussion so he's by no means cleared, what with him away for the next 5/6 days we won't get much out of him either.
Him leaving his vote on was a little odd to me at first. I assume he did the math assuming that Papaya is scum, knowing that Aimee is on vacation as well, and felt taking his vote out of the system would stall the game or something.

Do the graphics help?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”