NY 176: Completely Ridiculous Mafia (Game Over)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not moving my vote today. That list doesn't even contain the point about the vig n1 - which, for what it's worth, didn't seem like such a fantastically common theory when I didn't even know it existed and I'm one of the people actually questioning Ceph's alignment.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:47 am

Post by T S O »

It's entirely possible Cabd is scum. It's also entirely possible he is town. I am not going to risk the game when Cephrir is so much more blatantly scum than him.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 am

Post by T S O »

I don't intend to say much on the matter - scum are obviously content to let this game die to apathy, which is why they're not posting.

Every town player has to be responsible for constantly pushing this game. Every game I've had as scum in LyLo with apathetic town, I have won. Every single one.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 am

Post by T S O »

I won't, though, have it said that I was part of a lacklustre shower of morons who handed the game to scum. No.

Vote Cephrir. He's scum.
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:52 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

But you've hard voted twice today too.

Why would Ceph's vote on Cabd be more scummy than either of yours?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:52 am

Post by ika »

hey tso, you scum?

if not tell me why
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:55 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2655, ika wrote:hey tso, you scum?

if not tell me why

please just fucking play or replace out

In post 2654, TheWayItEnds wrote:But you've hard voted twice today too.

Why would Ceph's vote on Cabd be more scummy than either of yours?

because my vote was/is not a blatant survivalistic piece of shit with no actual build-up?

there is no way you can be this dense, twie.
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:56 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Like you voted AP earlier.

And AP is like... pretty town I think?

He shows up in very few of my paranoia teams even.

And crumbing nurse in a game that almost HAS to have a mafia doc in his first post seems pretty good.

Like, is it possible that AP looks at his scum team and sees maf doc and crumbs nurse? Yeah.

But without knowing what town power looks like that seems like a risky thing to do.

So why, if AP is town, would he not have been quickhammered with your vote left on him?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:58 am

Post by T S O »

ap's not town?

plus loads of this is complete bull - I won a scumgame recently by d1 crumbing PGO. AP wouldn't necessarily have to claim his crumb. etc.
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:59 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

He would have after we had our d2 conversation about it.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:59 am

Post by T S O »

In post 30, AngryPidgeon wrote:Call me Rose Tyler because I'm looking for a man with a sonic screwdriver.

I have a feeling I'm going to be a lot like state farm mafia this game.

VOTE: Nero

Que tal?

This is an obscure crumb which next to no-one could even comprehend.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 am

Post by T S O »

But let's not discuss AP, let's discuss Cephrir. You still haven't really refuted anything I've said, bar ...a 4-man quickhammer?
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:00 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

And yet....

Thats where I got nurse from.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:04 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 2649, T S O wrote:Because if he was scum, people would easily have jumped on him, or quickhammered him, or SOMETHING. There's been nothing.
Because I've had a horrible gut feeling from him all game.
Because he repeatedly pulls shit like hardvoting Cabd when it's going to be him vs Cabd today which is horribly scummy.
Because he has done nothing all game.
Because there are quite probably 4 scum players alive today and for him to be town is incomprehensible to me.
Because a lot of stuff he's done makes no sense as town trying to figure stuff out.
Because he is a better town player than this.

You want me to refute...

no 4 man quickhammer on Ceph
Gut
his hardvoting vs your hardvoting which ive already brought up
doing nothing is subjective, especially coming from you
4 scum players left isnt a reason
Lets talk about this one. This one is fine.
meta?

What stuff has he done that makes no sense as town trying to figure stuff out?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:10 am

Post by ika »

tso answer the question or i will vote you
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:11 am

Post by T S O »

go ahead
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:16 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Or you know what?

Instead of voting Cabd or Ceph.

We could just vote Ika.

For being the worst fucking town player I've ever seen if hes town.

Plus Ki-gi was like... not town either.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:17 am

Post by T S O »

you don't know how much I'd love to do that

but I don't really feel like tossing the game on a coinflip, which is what ika is in my pov. actually, in your pov too, I guess.
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:18 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Yeah but I dont want to lose to someone who plays like a retard on the off chance he rolls scum so he can play like a retard and win because of it.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:19 am

Post by T S O »

thing is if he's town we've already lost

if I was on the scumteam, and I really wish I was, I would have told them to withhold voting/doing anything today, and watch us no lynch.

the worst bit is it'll probably work.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:19 am

Post by T S O »

he's never going to actually be helpful/vote scum/do anything except moronic bullshit, I guess
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:20 am

Post by T S O »

I'd do it, but I want to make proper predictions first.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:21 am

Post by T S O »

Ceph/Iz/ika/{cabd/ap} is my guess. maybe right, maybe wrong.

gun to my head, cabd's last scum.
-Marquis
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:24 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

What do you think about aegor?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:25 am

Post by T S O »

fairly sure I re-read him and something makes me think he's town. I have a 3/3 record of reading Aegor, afaik, so meh.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”