Mini Normal 1609: The Case Of Doctor Pepper (Game Over)

Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 1241, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 801, Csareo wrote:It has also became clear that the same players start becoming active whenever he begins to be tunneled again (massive, greencrayons, ruffles)

There is a very simple reason for this and it has nothing to do with BBT's alignment. I'll give you an example of this principle at work.

GreyICE's LaL push on AK. We know this wasn't true. There was push back on GreyICE for making the claim and on BBT for sheeping the vote. When Csareo made bad cases against BBT, the push back came into play against him. In theory, everyone who pushes GreyICE/JA for making a bad case and pushes BBT for following a bad case should also have some concerns about Csareo. In practice, it doesn't happen.

@Doogal121 & Flubbernugget:
Could you tell me why this hasn't happened in your case?

Well, as someone who was on the BBT bandwagon longer than Csareo, I don't think he made a bad case against BBT. I think the whole AK/TTH/BBT theory was confusing and wrong but I took that as town really trying to figure out what is going on here. And to make some sense of the whole AK vs Wake thing that going on. Can somebody explain the bad case made against BBT to me, I ISOed Csaero and I'm not seeing it?

I really believe that Csareo is a counterwagon to BBT and I would really like a flip to confirm this. Any of the Csareo/undecided crowd, are any of you willing to come over?
V/LA Weekends and Major Holidays.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:27 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Red rover, red rover.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1250, Doogal121 wrote:
I really believe that Csareo is a counterwagon to BBT and I would really like a flip to confirm this.
Any of the Csareo/undecided crowd, are any of you willing to come over?

Could you walk through this a bit further?
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 am

Post by massive »

In post 1250, Doogal121 wrote:I really believe that Csareo is a counterwagon to BBT and I would really like a flip to confirm this. Any of the Csareo/undecided crowd, are any of you willing to come over?

No. It's crap like this:
In post 1238, Csareo wrote:Is there yet to be a comprehensible case on me?

That makes my blood boil. Five votes, at least three of which who have given thorough reasons for voting him, and rather than discussing or even refuting them, he calls names, acts like a child, and tries to pretend like the cases make no sense. Well, surprise, Csareo, maybe
you
don't understand, but enough of us do to keep voting for you.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:11 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 1252, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1250, Doogal121 wrote:
I really believe that Csareo is a counterwagon to BBT and I would really like a flip to confirm this.
Any of the Csareo/undecided crowd, are any of you willing to come over?

Could you walk through this a bit further?

Sure, in the past 3 games I have played, I have noticed that town wagons tend to not have counter wagons pop up where scum wagons tend to have a secondary wagon pop up. A way to see if the wagon was indeed scum was to see what else happened once it got up to the L-1 or 2 level. I believe that Csaero is that wagon. If the flip comes with BBT as town, than I clearly was wrong. Perhaps the Csareo wagon was a real wagon and not some scum tactic. If that was the case, I would expect the light to be shined on myself, Csareo and Flubber. I am Ok with that.

I still think BBT is scum. I think the BBT flip will give us a chance to look at some votes and associations. I think the BBT flip either way gives us the most information to go upon. Can somebody make the same case for the Csaero flip?

People unwilling/unable to switch:
Massive
0MPH (being replaced)
BBT (cause it's suicide, I wouldn't expect him to self hammer)

People who haven't gone on record on the switch issue:
Rufflig
AK
JaggedAppliance
Crayons Verts

@Mod
Has the deadline shifted with the 0MPH replacement?
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:35 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1254, Doogal121 wrote:
Perhaps the Csareo wagon was a real wagon and not some scum tactic. If that was the case, I would expect the light to be shined on myself, Csareo and Flubber. I am Ok with that.

Why did you exclude TTH, Boon and Wake from this list?

In post 1254, Doogal121 wrote:I still think BBT is scum. I think the BBT flip will give us a chance to look at some votes and associations. I think the BBT flip either way gives us the most information to go upon. Can somebody make the same case for the Csaero flip?

I'd rather lynch scum than lynch for information.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Green Crayons »

@Doogal:

In post 1254, Doogal121 wrote:Sure, in the past 3 games I have played,
I have noticed that town wagons tend to not have counter wagons pop up where scum wagons tend to have a secondary wagon pop up. A way to see if the wagon was indeed scum was to see what else happened once it got up to the L-1 or 2 level.
I believe that Csaero is that wagon. If the flip comes with BBT as town, than I clearly was wrong. Perhaps the Csareo wagon was a real wagon and not some scum tactic. If that was the case, I would expect the light to be shined on myself, Csareo and Flubber. I am Ok with that.

So are you saying that (1) simply because there are two dueling wagons, the existence of a second bandwagon is evidence that the first bandwagon is on scum, or are you saying that (2) there is a particular sequence of events as to when these two specific bandwagons came into existence in this game that evinces the second bandwagon being an actual attempt to prevent the first bandwagon's lynch?

If it's the former: I don't see how, as a general proposition, simultaneously existing bandwagons is actual evidence of the first-occurring bandwagon being on scum, rather than simply being consistent with such a scenario. That is, I don't see how two simultaneously existing bandwagons, in and of itself, supports that it is more likely that the first bandwagon is on scum, rather than the second bandwagon, or both bandwagons, or neither bandwagon. I would appreciate any further comments you may have as to this theory, if you are indeed adopting it in the abstract rather than as applied to a particular set of circumstances.

If it's the latter: Can you please set forth the particular sequence of events that makes you believe that this second bandwagon (on Csareo) is an attempt to protect the first bandwagon target (BBT)?

-----

Also, as BBT is a solid town read for me, I'm not going to switch to the BBT wagon and sacrifice someone who I'm easily reading as town (not always the easiest thing to do) just for information.
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 1255, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1254, Doogal121 wrote:
Perhaps the Csareo wagon was a real wagon and not some scum tactic. If that was the case, I would expect the light to be shined on myself, Csareo and Flubber. I am Ok with that.

Why did you exclude TTH, Boon and Wake from this list?

Have either of those 3 pushed as hard on you as myself, Csareo or Flubber?
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:50 am

In post 1257, Doogal121 wrote:

I wouldn't say you or Flubber, particularly Flubber, have pushed particularly hard for my lynch.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 1256, Green Crayons wrote:
@Doogal:

In post 1254, Doogal121 wrote:Sure, in the past 3 games I have played,
I have noticed that town wagons tend to not have counter wagons pop up where scum wagons tend to have a secondary wagon pop up. A way to see if the wagon was indeed scum was to see what else happened once it got up to the L-1 or 2 level.
I believe that Csaero is that wagon. If the flip comes with BBT as town, than I clearly was wrong. Perhaps the Csareo wagon was a real wagon and not some scum tactic. If that was the case, I would expect the light to be shined on myself, Csareo and Flubber. I am Ok with that.

So are you saying that (1) simply because there are two dueling wagons, the existence of a second bandwagon is evidence that the first bandwagon is on scum, or are you saying that (2) there is a particular sequence of events as to when these two specific bandwagons came into existence in this game that evinces the second bandwagon being an actual attempt to prevent the first bandwagon's lynch?

If it's the former: I don't see how, as a general proposition, simultaneously existing bandwagons is actual evidence of the first-occurring bandwagon being on scum, rather than simply being consistent with such a scenario. That is, I don't see how two simultaneously existing bandwagons, in and of itself, supports that it is more likely that the first bandwagon is on scum, rather than the second bandwagon, or both bandwagons, or neither bandwagon. I would appreciate any further comments you may have as to this theory, if you are indeed adopting it in the abstract rather than as applied to a particular set of circumstances.

If it's the latter: Can you please set forth the particular sequence of events that makes you believe that this second bandwagon (on Csareo) is an attempt to protect the first bandwagon target (BBT)?

-----

Also, as BBT is a solid town read for me, I'm not going to switch to the BBT wagon and sacrifice someone who I'm easily reading as town (not always the easiest thing to do) just for information.

It's the latter. I'm going off memory partly here because the VC's weren't regular at this time of the game. I believe BBT was at L-2 when I pulled my vote off because I was worried about troll hammering. This was on 9/11. I put my vote back on him 9/17 because I was no longer worried about troll hammering and he was just acting completely anti town. Right after that is when the BBT jumped on Csareo(bringing to L-4 I believe) and the votes started racking up on the counter wagon.

@Viridi Crayon, can you tell me what BBT has done that is pro town?
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:57 am

Post by Doogal121 »

In post 1258, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

I wouldn't say you or Flubber, particularly Flubber, have pushed particularly hard for my lynch.

I can't speak for Flubber, but I'm defiantly pushing for your lynch. I'm pretty sure I've been on your wagon the longest.
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:58 am

In post 1260, Doogal121 wrote:
In post 1258, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

I can't speak for Flubber, but I'm defiantly pushing for your lynch. I'm pretty sure I've been on your wagon the longest.

TTH has been on the longest and has done the least to push my lynch.
Doogal121
Doogal121
Goon
Doogal121
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Doogal121 »

Shall we create some type of mathematical index of BBT Lynch-Pushiness? (Time on Wagon) X (number of times lynch advocated) perhaps?

:)
Record 1-3
My Wiki with all results
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:04 am

Sounds good.

You're giving yourself way too much credit for my wagon.

The only people I would say that are pushing my lynch would be Csareo and maybe Boon. The rest have voted me and sat back to see what happens.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Csareo »

@Massive- I'm not taking the cases seriously, because there is nothing serious about them. They're all very laughable, and making people wonder about its true motive. I'm happy calling you, and the others on my wagon, names, because the logic is far beyond stupid. It is retarded. Now use your head, and stop aligning yourself with scum on a counter-wagon.
Always need fresh blood
http://www.edeb8.com/
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Csareo »

BBT, who are you scum reading besides me and boon?
Always need fresh blood
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Csareo »

Can we just agree that we need a flip?
Someone on or off my wagon needs to give ground on the BBT lynch.
Always need fresh blood
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:54 am

In post 1248, Csareo wrote:
In post 1195, massive wrote:Csareo, Boon: If both of you think scum are driving your wagon, who are they? Who's scum on the other person's wagon?

It is useless to think along those lines before a flip, but probably you and greencrayons.

This looks like you're scum-reading massive

In post 1264, Csareo wrote: Now use your head, and stop aligning yourself with scum on a counter-wagon.

But this looks like you're town-reading him.

Which is it?
Jagged Appliance
Jagged Appliance
Goon
Jagged Appliance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:57 am

Post by Jagged Appliance »

Stop with the insults Csareo.

@Doogal, on the switch issue, I'll hammer either of them to avoid a no-lynch.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 1267, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1248, Csareo wrote:
In post 1195, massive wrote:Csareo, Boon: If both of you think scum are driving your wagon, who are they? Who's scum on the other person's wagon?

It is useless to think along those lines before a flip, but probably you and greencrayons.

This looks like you're scum-reading massive

In post 1264, Csareo wrote: Now use your head, and stop aligning yourself with scum on a counter-wagon.

But this looks like you're town-reading him.

Which is it?

Nothing I said in the last quote was allegiance indicative.
I'm not scum reading Massive until I see what you flip.
How many times do I need to repeat myself.
Always need fresh blood
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:03 am

In post 1269, Csareo wrote:
Nothing I said in the last quote was allegiance indicative.
I'm not scum reading Massive until I see what you flip.
How many times do I need to repeat myself.

Yeah, it was. You wouldn't tell someone you was scum-reading to 'use their head and stop aligning themselves with scum' because it doesn't make sense.

You would say that to someone you were town-reading though.

I think you're town-reading massive in an attempt to appease him and make him switch wagons.
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Csareo »

I would if that would work. There is nothing to scum read him for besides lurking and disagreeing with me.
Always need fresh blood
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:54 am

In post 1271, Csareo wrote:I would if that would work. There is nothing to scum read him for besides lurking and disagreeing with me.

You can't scum-read someone for disagreeing with you.

Also, why aren't you scum-reading Doogal, Flubber and TTH for lurking as well?
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Csareo »

In post 1272, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1271, Csareo wrote:I would if that would work. There is nothing to scum read him for besides lurking and disagreeing with me.

You can't scum-read someone for disagreeing with you.

Also, why aren't you scum-reading Doogal, Flubber and TTH for lurking as well?

You don't get street talk, do you?
It is sarcasm, I can't scum read massive because he hasn't done anything scummy (disagreeing with me isn't a scum tell).
Always need fresh blood
Csareo
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Csareo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Csareo »

If you flip scum, then that is a different story altogether.
Always need fresh blood

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”