JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by JDodge »

Foolster41 wrote:Oops. Sorry. Ether.
Ether was replaced by blahgo who was replaced by Sweenytodd whom I believe has already claimed.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

I noticed Ether is the only to to not gender claim. Perhaps he should do that now.

[mrow]Name[col]Gender[col]Human/Not[col]role 2.)NAR[col]Male[col]?[col]Chicken Boo 3.)Ether (Replacing Chamber)[col]?[col]?[col]? 4.)Foolster41[col]Male[col]"Humanoid"[col]? 5.)Fritzler[col]Female[col]Human[col]Hello Nurse 6.)Fuldu[col]Male[col]Human[col]Ralph the Guard 8.)JDodge[col]Male[col]Non-Human[col]? 11.)Thesp[col]Not-Male[col]?[col]? 12.)VitaminR[col]Male[col]Non-Human[col]?

So that leaves us with 7/8 genderclaims, 5/8 human/not human claims and 3/8 roleclaims so far.
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

Bah. These replacements confuse me. Thesp then if he hasn't.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Just for clarity...
In post 533, I wrote:Claiming Male, and Human
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:56 pm

Post by JDodge »

Foolster41 wrote:I noticed Ether is the only to to not gender claim. Perhaps he should do that now.

[mrow]Name[col]Gender[col]Human/Not[col]role 2.)NAR[col]Male[col]?[col]Chicken Boo 3.)Ether (Replacing Chamber)[col]Male[col]Human[col]? 4.)Foolster41[col]Male[col]"Humanoid"[col]? 5.)Fritzler[col]Female[col]Human[col]Hello Nurse 6.)Fuldu[col]Male[col]Human[col]Ralph the Guard 8.)JDodge[col]Male[col]Non-Human[col]? 11.)Thesp[col]Not-Male[col]?[col]? 12.)VitaminR[col]Male[col]Non-Human[col]?

So that leaves us with 8/8 genderclaims, 6/8 human/not human claims and 3/8 roleclaims so far.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:17 pm

Post by Thesp »

Thanks, JDodge!

I'm human.

Now a ranger, you're last. Claim!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
now a ranger
now a ranger
Goon
now a ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by now a ranger »

Dude I'm a chicken!

Of course I'm not human. What's wrong with you guys?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Lol.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Foolster, JDodge and I fit the bill then.

I'd like to hear from Fuldu now, though.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:22 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

Ok. So everyone claimed.

I want to now know, what everyone feels about those who claimed already. The onyl one I think may be lying is NAR, but I woudn't bet a whole lot on that.

If we can knock down the number of suspects to only 3, then we have a sure victory of pushing those few left in to claiming and lynching the most likely canidates until we win. With 3 the worst case scenerio is we end with 2 left at the end and final scum dead unless we make a mistake and we mistakenly think a scum is pro-town. That's why we need to be careful in figuring out confirmations.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:23 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

^ When I say "claimed" in the frist paragraph, I mean human/non-human, and when I say "claimed" for the remainder, I mean a full claim.
now a ranger
now a ranger
Goon
now a ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:27 pm

Post by now a ranger »

May I ask why I am the only one that you think could be lying? By that I mean, why you single ME out. I find that mildly petulant. Is it because I thought maybe Thesp was lying, and you all thought strictly otherwise?

I think you are underestimating the chance that one of the people we think are pro-town is the remaining scum.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by VitaminR »

NAR, calm down. You claimed "non-human male" and you don't have anything truly pro-town to your name (no real role results or significant place on a scum wagon).
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:41 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

Yes, calm down NAR. The reason is the strange variation on a normal role. That is my only reason. I will be the frist to admit, it is weak, but a suspicion none the less.

The problem if he is lying, both profiles of male/non-male and human/non-human will match the last remaining scum (Presumibly a male non-human since Dot is dead.) so we can't confirm him that way.

I admit it may be possible that fritz or fuldu may be lying, but I find it less likely than you lying for the above reasons. but nonetheless, that is why I think it's important to confirm the people who claimed first so we can narrow down the suspects (as I said before).
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:41 pm

Post by Fuldu »

My result last night was on Foolster and gave a not human result. I can only think of one character that would be humanish other than the Warners, and it's not a very major character.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:32 am

Post by Thesp »

Foolster41 - claim or die.

Let's get it out in the open - no one help him with his claim, even accidentally!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:59 am

Post by Foolster41 »

Well, I thoguth it would come to this. I'm Mr. skullhead. I've been breadcrumming this all through the game. I can once per game give one person a good idea, and one person a bad idea. I can use them both at once if I wish. I did use them both, I targeted Thesp with the good idea and Skruffs with my bad idea.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:16 am

Post by Foolster41 »

I guess only once, not as much as I thought.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:44 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Was this your breadcrumb or did I miss it?
Wow. That's got to hurt you skull having a weight dropped on it.
... The claimed ability matches the flavor I think...
Wikipedia wrote:On Animaniacs Mr. Skullhead was a minor character, featured in the "Good Idea/Bad Idea" segments
Tough to check as he claims to be Vanilla currently (having used his good/bad ideas)... I had him pegged as Mr. Skullhead for what its worth as soon as he said he wasn't sure human/non-human....
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:41 am

Post by Fuldu »

This was the character I was assuming, as well, but like I said, it doesn't seem like a very strong claim to me. Can you speak to the validity of the Good Idea, Thesp?
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

@Fuldu: I went back to look at that...
Foolster, Post 400 wrote: Hey Thesp, I know this is going to sound cryptic, but did anything happen to you last night?
And then Thesp responded:
Thesp, Post 420 wrote:I RECEIVED NO UNEXPECTED PMS OR NOTIFICATIONS LAST NIGHT. EXPLAIN THIS IF YOU THINK IT WORTHWHILE. IGNORE IT IF YOU THINK IT NOT.
So it would appear that the action did not go through or Thesp denied it at that time...

@Foolster: I went and re-read your posts and am a little confused... Your response to my questioning of NAR's claim was this:
Foolster, Post 537 wrote:Your right that perhaps JDodge's role could be fake. I asked before for reasons why someone should beleive he is lying, and this is soemthing that I didn't look very close at, but thought was a little odd. Not sure enough for a vote, but I would like to hear what other people think.
It's definitely a change from this one,
Foolster, Post 139 wrote:His further explination makes much more sense with the role. I have a very slight feeling of being tacked on to the claim, but because it fits well with his claim mostly makes that feeling minimal. (In less words, I believe BJ's claim).
And later you questioned JDodge for doubting his claim...
Foolster, Post 219 wrote:In other words, you don't believe his claim?
Im not saying he's 100% cleared, but I would like it on the record.
Now I come in asking questions and you're doubting the claim? I realize there is a lot of game in between the posts but I would like clarification on your belief and where you began to doubt the claim?

@ Everyone, sorry for the awkward quoting... I am still fairly new here and formating quotes is something I'll need to learn...
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:52 am

Post by Foolster41 »

We're talking about your role, right? I know I got names mixed up in the past. I believe all refer to chiclken boo. For one thing, those posts are out of order (As you show), which I think is deceptive. I questioned at the begining, not the end as you imply ("NOW I come in asking....", Ephisis mine)

At first I thought the role struck me as weird, but I couldn't place my finger on it (#139), but without other evidence in my mind there wasn't any good reason to doubt the claim. You seemed unvoncinced, so I wanted to know why, I wasn't saying you were wrong, but I wanted to know the reasons (#219). Finally when the unusualness of the role was pointed out, it made me more suspect (#537). I feel this is a purely logical progression.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Well first of all, I did not intend to order the quotes in a "deceptive" manner. The role we are talking about is not mine, it is Blake Judge/Now a Ranger... The reason I put the most recent quote up top is because it was the first one I saw which came as a direct result of my questions. My concern with #139 was that you say the role makes sense with his explanation (I'm paraphrasing of course) though you have misgivings about him splitting the explanation into two posts. This to me says you take the claim at face value, but are concerned by the separate posts used to explain aspects of it.
Foolster, Post 571 wrote:You seemed unvoncinced, so I wanted to know why, I wasn't saying you were wrong, but I wanted to know the reasons (#219).
This quote was directed at JDodge so I assume you were just trying to get his thoughts on the claim.
Foolster, Post 571 wrote:Finally when the unusualness of the role was pointed out, it made me more suspect (#537).
This was referring to my first substantive post in the game. I realize being defensive about me taking your quotes out of context and I apologize for doing so. My post was not intended to be an accusation, merely a clarification of when you thought what and I will take your explanation into consideration.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:04 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

I thought it was not intentional. Sorry if I seem overly harsh.

It wasn't so much that they were in two psots as thethat it seemed like maybe he was sticking on more stuff to the claim. Last minute changes makes me jumpy. But like I said before, It seemd to fit with a chi8cken boo (Watching people) so I didn't suspect at the time.

I feel I also should point out, I'm not even saying "You're definitly lying" but I am definitly less sure of your claim that the other two.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

Or rather, I thought it may have been unintentional .Sorry for my typo(s). (Apollogizing again, I know!)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”