Micro 387: Double Day Unlimited (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Droog, I am still working on my post for Heph, but Adrien isn't Kndy's replacement, that would be Heph.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by droog »

I wasnt voting on your case I was voting on mine
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Vote Count #1.17:

OkaPoka:
Not_Mafia, Xayzeck, roseylily (3)
hephaestus:
ProHawk, OkaPoka, droog (3)
TheAdrienC:
droog (1)
ProHawk:
hephaestus (1)
roseylily:
OkaPoka (1)

Not Voting:
TheAdrienC

With 8 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA:
None.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-09-28 10:15:00)
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by droog »

Yikes, I'm all turned around. thanks Prohawk

Going to keep my vote on Andrien while i look at hephaestus to see if i also want a vote there. The kyndy slot looked bad.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by droog »

Not much on hephaestus

In post 376, hephaestus wrote:

VOTE: ProHawk

In post 377, hephaestus wrote:Also N_M, if Hawk does flip scum I'll be looking at you for facilitating this,

This looks really bad if you mean that it's scummy that NM is on a vanity wagon and not on the prohawk wagon so why are you voting for hawk and not nm?

I'm not sure why you're voting prohawk at all actually.

In post 399, hephaestus wrote:
In post 384, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: hephastus

Nice omgus

ftr im now interested in your case prohawk
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Right, so

Kndys' slot was pretty iffy on the amount of
actual
scum-hunting going on. The four votes at one time was bad, but may have just been a factor of poor-play however we can't ever really tell because she just flaked out.

Hephastus' push feels like a scummy case to me. He comes up with this narrative that I am scum because I stepped back from Oka's lynch. He feels like scum derailed a wagon (Oka?), which makes no sense unless Oka were scum (and he isn't voting Oka) but again is a jab at me "de-railing" Oka's lynch. Using buzzwords like "omgus" to paint a negative image of myself and twisting my words to imply a negative meaning ("keeping my options open").

Nothing from his narrative of me being scum is actually factual or correct (Oka being responsible for the mislynch of flubber, saving an Oka wagon for later, etc).
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I'm glad you came around Oka!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 480, ProHawk wrote:He comes up with this narrative that I am scum because I stepped back from Oka's lynch. He feels like scum derailed a wagon (Oka?),
which makes no sense unless Oka were scum
(and he isn't voting Oka)

In post 480, ProHawk wrote:Nothing from his narrative of me being scum is actually factual or correct (Oka being responsible for the mislynch of flubber,
saving an Oka wagon for later, etc).

You say his narrative only makes sense if Oka is scum and then later in your post acknowledge he was saying you were saving an Oka mislynch for later. I don't even agree with Heph on that and thinks there's valid points on him, but it's getting harder for me to believe you're not just deliberately misrepresenting him
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

EXACTLY! That is my point exactly, his narrative doesn't make a load of sense. But since he has hired you to be his lawyer... the part about him thinking Oka has to be scum was in regards to his talk about the "derailing" of a wagon due to multiple votes.

So if you could be so kind... explain what wagon de-railed. Why it de-railed, and why scum would want to de-rail it.

Kthx.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 376, hephaestus wrote:Hawk saw the possibility of a different lynch going through so he stepped back to see where it went. The Oka wagon was driving itself at that point anyway so might as well save it for later, especially since the Flubber wagon wouldn't take off as easily if Oka had been lynched instead.

What part of this only makes sense if Oka is scum?

Hypothetical: Oka town, you scum

Flubber is a better lynch for you than Oka as Oka is more likely/more easily mislynched in future (you pushing Oka doesn't need to happen, before we get in to that argument)
You jump off Oka wagon to make the Flubber wagon more likely to go through
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I actually like this case. I don't like how prohawk and nm are agreeing this much those.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I assume you mean disagreeing? And we're not even really disagreeing so much as I feel he's misunderstanding what Heph is saying and it's hard to have a conversation about what Heph is saying when we're reading his case so differently.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by ProHawk »

NM, I get what you are saying. In his first post he isn't saying Oka is scum.

In post 377, hephaestus wrote:Not voting you yet because I feel like the multiple votes system gives scum the chance to derail wagons more easily (as evidenced by what just happened)

THIS is where he implies Oka is scum, unless you can tell me why scum would de-rail a town-lynch?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I understand what you were getting at now. And yeah he needs to elaborate on that post.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by droog »

375-377 are hephaestus' only posts big enough to matter
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Damn guys, I come back home and you've practically doubled what I needed to read. I see Droog took the "just give me a summary" bit so I'll accept a summary as well. But I do have some questions.

Oka, Hawk...everyone I guess: Did NotMafia do anything to begin to earn your trust as he was hella scummy in the early stages of the game that I combed through?

Heph, you seem to be pointing your guns at the person I had the biggest town read, can you please summarize your case on him?

droog: You didn't like how I pointed out it was to our (the town's) advantage that the scum doesn't have day talk in a game where we have two day lynches, which means they can only communicate between every other lynch and have very little time working together. You don't think that pointing that out is to our advantage where the first lynch of a day could throw off plans of theirs without them knowing what to do next? If you don't think that is advantageous of us to know, why not?

Also, for everyone, is none, one, or both scum on the Flubbernugget lynch?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by ProHawk »

My guess is one on and one off.

N_M seems to be trying to figure stuff out?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

So on the lynch was Xayzeck, OkaPoka, hephaestus, Not_Mafia, roseylily. Off was Prohawk, scrambles (now droog), and my slot. While I'm not committing to the one on, one off theory yet, this information could be useful in the latter parts of the game.

You don't exactly enthused about NM with that question mark there so I'm going to officially cast my vote.

Vote: Not_Mafia
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:54 am

Post by droog »

In post 490, TheAdrienC wrote:
droog: You didn't like how I pointed out it was to our (the town's) advantage that the scum doesn't have day talk in a game where we have two day lynches, which means they can only communicate between every other lynch and have very little time working together. You don't think that pointing that out is to our advantage where the first lynch of a day could throw off plans of theirs without them knowing what to do next? If you don't think that is advantageous of us to know, why not?

woah woah woah how did you misconstrue me so badly

droog wrote:
In post 466, OkaPoka wrote:
small stuff: who else noticed this? Much more likely scum would notice missing daytalk than town.

I said I thought it was
more likely that scum would bring it up
at all not that it was scummy to bring it up

The first thing scum would do is rush to the qt and see no daytalk
Town would not have a qt

So yeah, come back here and explain your read on oka and not the 'small stuff'
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:48 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

Did you mess up to quote tag or are you trying to pin your words on Oka? Also, saying that scum was more likely to do it and then putting a vote on me must mean something in terms of scumminess. Also, why exactly are you asking for a read on Oka? I'll go over his posts and give you one, but why him specifically?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:12 am

Post by TheAdrienC »

I also never said the word "scummy" in the post you quoted. Now who is trying to misconstrue words?
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:38 am

Post by hephaestus »

Ok I will explain this one more time though N_M is pretty much spot on

Here's the thing: Oka should've gotten lynched rather than Flubber. If he'd flipped town, ProHawk would be the most likely next lynch. I am 90% sure either Oka or ProHawk is scum, reading up I felt like this was a very likely sequence of events to happen that would result in at least 1 lynched scum D1 --
but then
the Oka wagon was derailed by Hawk jumping off, right as people were pushing for a hammer - I may be wrong but I feel the Flubber wagon wasn't as serious as the Oka one at this point and not that likely to be pushed through at a different moment

In short my case is that ProHawk knew people would be looking at him in case of an Oka town flip so he decided to get his ass off the wagon last minute.
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:42 am

Post by hephaestus »

Adrien is already a pretty straightforward explanation of my vote, see above for hopefully some more clarity or feel free to ask whatever is unclear to you
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:49 am

Post by hephaestus »

In post 479, droog wrote:
This looks really bad if you mean that it's scummy that NM is on a vanity wagon and not on the prohawk wagon so why are you voting for hawk and not nm?

I'm not sure why you're voting prohawk at all actually.

Maybe you should read the explanation right above my vote then?
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:52 am

Post by hephaestus »

In post 487, ProHawk wrote:
In post 377, hephaestus wrote:Not voting you yet because I feel like the multiple votes system gives scum the chance to derail wagons more easily (as evidenced by what just happened)

THIS is where he implies Oka is scum, unless you can tell me why scum would de-rail a town-lynch?

How does that imply Oka is scum?? At all????

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”