Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:10 pm

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:What a load of logical fallacies.
Adel wrote: I think Albert B. Rampage needs to reread the last line of mine he quoted. What was I trying to say with that? Does it support your conclusion? Isn't reading comprehension a prerequisite for good play?
You are attacking my person by saying I can't read. And what I have quoted supports my conclusion one hundred percent. You are clearly giving support to lynching lurkers.

The person I was referring to has over a thousand posts. That means nothing.

I want to lynch someone who proposes a system that facilitates the mafia's job.
Lowell has just over 800 posts,
Ripley has just over 500
A Papaya has 56

Which number did you confuse with being over a 1000? I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed 800. How far off was I?

Or, which author of which "proposed system" do you wish to lynch?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I was talking about the player in the other game who refused to post content yet always posted to indicate she didn't need replacement.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by Adel »

We've wasted an entire page now.. what are you looking to accomplish with this? Now I am convinced that you are a scum buddy with A Papaya, trying in vain to provide cover so that he can lurk his way out of this mess. And I thought you were town before.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by Adel »

She was the person the line "I want to lynch someone who proposes a system that facilitates the mafia's job." referred to? I didn't think so. Keep up son, I'm growing bored with this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:18 pm

So soon ? lol poor poor Adel.

The way you keep taking quotes out of context, I'm surprised you don't grow bored of getting lynched in this game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:19 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:A player who wants to let scum win needs to be lynched. With your 3rd quote Adel, are you agreeing with me that the person I mentioned is Lowell or are you misquoting ? :o
You made the comment clearly referring to Lowell, the subject of your bandwagon. No misquote, I listed the post numbers to assist people in fact checking.

So, who is the third member of your scum group with A Papaya?
Haha, that's quite an assumption. Just because I'm pressed for time doesn't mean that I'm scum.

[quote="Adel]
He said he would place his vote on the person who he considered the biggest lurker. Who knows what you are thinking, who knows what I am thinking? Lack of content is scummy: the best reason for not posting content is a scum-aligned player who is weary of making mistakes. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is indeed scummy, and you are promoting a system that lynches a person whose only crime is hunting lurkers! If you are not scum, how can you not see this?[/quote]

Lack of Content is scummy sometimes, other times, it just means I'm busy at the moment. However, Adel, you do seem overeager. All I did was not post for two days...and you're jumping up and down calling for a lynch?
ryan wrote: EXACTLY what I've been saying, it's the same thing as saying you are going to post and than now posting ANYTHING of help to finding scum. It's counterproductive and not helpful one bit to the town. Papaya is definetly lurking and giving off lots of scummy tendencies
So, not posting content is a scumtell. As far as I can tell, I've posted about 5 times on this thread. 3 of those posts where from before content was necessary. Is that enough to warrant a
lynch
?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:23 pm

Post by Adel »

Nice try, scum.

I'm done with this. It isn't doing the town any good to continue. Our cases are out there for the other players to read and judge. Going on with this conversation this long makes both of us look petty, and I'm moving on. I feel like I've exposed you, so it has been worth it.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Adel wrote:Nice try, scum.

I'm done with this. It isn't doing the town any good to continue. Our cases are out there for the other players to read and judge. Going on with this conversation this long makes both of us look petty, and I'm moving on. I feel like I've exposed you, so it has been worth it.
Stop appealing to emotion. Insulting me isn't doing anything at all. Did you even read my post?

Adel don't do this. I'm town, and if I get lynched and the rest of the town finds that out, you'll seem like scum. Which you probably are.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by Adel »

And A Papaya emerges to join Albert in attacking me. How predictable. Did I call for your lynch A Papaya? No, I called for you to post some content. A call I began many pages ago, and several other players joined me in calling for it. So please, post away.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Adel »

A Papaya wrote:
Adel wrote:Did you even read my post?

Adel don't do this. I'm town, and if I get lynched and the rest of the town finds that out, you'll seem like scum. Which you probably are.
I read your post after I hit "submit". If you are town, and you get lynched, I will look like scum. You are right about that. The question is, will six (or 5 or 4 or 3 or 2) townies decide that you seem enough like scum to lynch? Your posts are what are going to decide that.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Adel »

er.. A Papaya wrote that quote of course, not me. Sorry.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:31 pm

I have a funny feeling you will be greatly disappointed Adel ;)
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by A Papaya »

Adel I'll claim at 6 votes, if that's what you want.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Post by Adel »

A Papaya wrote:Adel I'll claim at 6 votes, if that's what you want.
That made me laugh! Thanks! I assume you knew that the mod will inform us of your alignment if you get six votes.
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by bird1111 »

A Papaya wrote:
ryan wrote: EXACTLY what I've been saying, it's the same thing as saying you are going to post and than now posting ANYTHING of help to finding scum. It's counterproductive and not helpful one bit to the town. Papaya is definetly lurking and giving off lots of scummy tendencies
So, not posting content is a scumtell. As far as I can tell, I've posted about 5 times on this thread. 3 of those posts where from before content was necessary. Is that enough to warrant a
lynch
?
It is not so much that you have not posted content, the main reason why you are being voted is because you promised to post content and you
didn't
; which considering the fact that you tried to stall doing so is enough for a lynch, especially since we don't have much else to go on at the moment.

Will be away from tommorow until Tuesday.
A Papaya
A Papaya
Townie
A Papaya
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:43 pm

Post by A Papaya »

bird1111: Sorry that I didn't, I just didn't find much to comment on. I mean others said that I should of, but I honestly didn't.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:53 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

ryan wrote:I'm pretty sure I know who he'll go after (which might be able to show us some other things about people) but I'll wait for his post to see if I'm right.
Ryan any further thoughts on Papaya?
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by Adel »

A Papaya wrote:bird1111: Sorry that I didn't, I just didn't find much to comment on. I mean others said that I should of, but I honestly didn't.
Do you have anything to comment on
now
?
Lawrencelot
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Lawrencelot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:50 pm

Post by Lawrencelot »

Man, 3 pages all about the same subjects. I'm glad this game is moving along now though. My thoughts about some people:

Adel: I mostly agree with her stance on lurkers, but I don't like how she assumes A Papaya and ABR are scum. I do not agree with her on that, but I can understand her logic and I'm glad she has her own clear stance. I think she's town.

ABR: I don't agree with his stance on lurkers. I don't like his style of play. He seems a bit scummy to me, but although I don't agree with him I can understand his logic.
FOS: ABR

A Papaya: Will you just post content now? His gameplay is really bad, but I don't like that he's at lynch -2 already. I wonder if the whole discussion between Adel and ABR would have been the same if Adel knew papaya was at lynch -2. I don't think he's the lynch for this day.

For my opinion about the other players I will need to reread first.
Leaving mafiascum temporarily or not due to circumstances
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:57 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Ok, now, I am fully functional. A recap of the last 4 days if you please:

Post 66
: Lawrencelot votes Theopor

Post 68
: Adel votes Theopor

The reason given by both is lurking.

Theopor gives post 71 and votes Ryan for being "too eager" and both promptly unvote him. Ryan questions them for voting and unvoting so quickly and Lawrencelot gives the excuse of trying to flush the lurkers out.

Adel votes for A Papaya till he stops lurking, Albert and Ryan ask A Papaya to post too. He posts some non post commenting on little activity in the game, with which Ryan, Adel and Ripley do not agree. followed by Adel posting some chart (
one mistake I found in that diagram was, that I had voted for Ripley, albeilt randomly, which is not depicted there, that I could spot without consulting my notes. So, there could be a few more
) which, I really am not sure depicts anything except that Adel seems to be too eager to take the game by the scruff of it's neck. He also asks to unvote all random votes, which Aimee agrees to, but Theopor and Albert decline. . Aimee posts some comment about liking pictures (we still haven't really had a real comment from Aimee all game, which does make me wonder why people are jumping on A Papaya's throat)

Lawrencelot and Lowell vote me for lurking, but intrestingly, Adel does not. I find it funny, because he is usually the first one to jump at the lurkers. But here, he seems to have ignored both me as well as Aimee until someone else has pointed out (or, the explaination could be that he knew we were both away... don't know much about it)

Adel then posts about being on the same wavelength with Lowell. I think that makes me think that they are both townies. Scum would not be bring out the fact that they are voting or FOSing lurkers or any players for that matter in co-ordination themselves.

Ripley then voices her suspicions about Lowell being a major force in the game. In the next post (113) Adel defends Lowell (although he could be defending himself too, because the same logic Ripley used for Lowell could be used against Adel too). He then once again reiterates his plan for voting the lurkers out (or, atleast voting the lurkers enough to get them posting) Ryan makes a comment about being suspicious about people who start posting after votes have been placed upon them. Papaya posts another post saying there isn't anything to be commenting on, when in fact, he would have voiced his opinions about lurker lynching and defend himself. For some reason, he prefers not to.

In post 117, Albert says he suspects A Papaya, thinks Adel is clean and is not too sure about Lawrencelot. In the next post, Adel again asks A Papaya to post something meaningful.

Then, I post, and Albert immediately unvotes me in post 121. I must admit, I was a bit surprised. I never really liked the strategy of unvoting people just because they posted. A post, should have some actual content other than just a
I am here, will post something tomorrow
in order to merit an unvote for a lurker vote, and I very much agree with Lowell's post 122.

Bird then defends lurking, and says that scum do not lurk, but post enough to not appear as a lurker (by this defination, Ryan and Ripley should be prime suspects. Intrestingly, Adel and Ryan himself applies this principle against Ripley in post 127 and 128)

Then, some talk about having the mod to prod/replace them.

Bird then votes for A Papaya,
despite
having defended lurking.

Ripley defends herself from Ryan and Adel's accusation. Albert then wants to have Lowell's claim by the end of the day (
what claim?
) and votes for him. In the insuing posts, Albert voices his suspicions about Lowell which are based on the behaviour of Lowell in past games. Adel then quickly jumps to Lowell's defence (again), which leads to another
Whether we should lynch the lurkers
argument between Adel and Albert.

This, followed by a discussion between Ryan, Adel and Albert over whether A Papaya is merely being anti town or scummy by not posting, followed by some pointless bickering between Adel and Albert, ending with Albert being accused as being A Papaya's scum partner. Then, A Papaya pops up with a post claiming he is town, accusing of Adel being the scum.

My opinions about players:

Lowell and Adel: Seems to be very keen to hunt down the lurkers, and they could be either way. I think, however, that if one of them turns out to be a scum, the other will too.

Ryan: Can't say much. But, I am leaning a bit of his being on scummy side.

Albert: He seems to be defending A Papaya rather vehemently, without him having posted anything substantial as of yet. So, I will
FOS: Albert

A Papaya:
A Papaya wrote:Adel don't do this. I'm town, and if I get lynched and the rest of the town finds that out, you'll seem like scum. Which you probably are.
Till I read that, I thought A Papaya was just a townie, persuing anti-town activities or just being too busy, especially since he seems to be deliberately posting non posts. But, this post, seemed very scummy to me. Personally, I am deeply suspicious of any person who says only "I am town" without actually participating in the discussions, so, my FOS changes into a vote.

Vote: A. Papaya

I can't say much about Aimee, because haven't heard much from her. Ripley, I think is pro-town, because though she seems to be anti lurking, she is not over doing it like Adel or Lowell. Lawrencelot too, I think is townie. Bird1111, has defended lurkers, but, I gather that the bird is a lurker type of player in general by posts on pages 1 and 2, so, I would not put my suspiciouns on him for now.

That's all for now!
I'm back!
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Sorry for the spelling mistakes in the last post (there are a lot of them!). I guess I was in a hurry to post to make sure I did not let anything slip from my mind immediately after reading the posts.
I'm back!
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Post by Adel »

The votes since the votecount at post #106:
Notice that the only OMGUS is from Albert to me. That is a matter of opinion, but I tried to use a strict standard for OMGUS where if the line immediately after that last line I drew was a return line it counted as OMGUS.

I noticed that there were six "nodes" in this network. Most lines to and from the six most "active" players. I redrew the connections, using the same information with a different layout:
Note that I left the OMGUS off of the lines between Albert and myself. I think this shows the relationships between players more clearly. If you think this different layout reflects a bias, please explain to me how. I would like to know so that i can make future graphics more objective.

Please let me know about any mistakes I made. It is very likely that I made at least one.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:59 pm

Post by Adel »

I'm too tired to really respond to your post, S. Tornado.. thanks for effing up my charts... you lurk for a while, and then when I hit preview you suddenly not only appear, but you have to go and both a vote and fos... four more lines, and two more uploads, and a bunch more tags. sorry i left something out of my first chart, I hope this one is better. i did notice that you said that Albert unvoted you in post #121. I looked, and it was Lawrencelot, so thankfully I can go asleep thinking my chart is ok.
Aimee is on vacation until Sunday- so she hasn't been posting. I think I can go to sleep feeling ok about A Papaya being at -1. The case seems pretty good, and I'll be the person most likely to be blamed if he turns out to be town, which I doubt. If he hadn't posted those awefull posts today I would probably be unvoting right now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:41 am

Sir Tornado wrote:
In post 117, Albert says he suspects A Papaya, thinks Adel is clean and is not too sure about Lawrencelot.
This is inaccurate.

Post 117:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't really like how A Papaya is playing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:06 am

Adel wrote: Notice that the only OMGUS is from Albert to me.
The FoS wasn't an OMGUS, it was because you were too eagerly defending Lowell for no reason. You know that. Don't make me have to chide you now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”