ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:08 am

Post by ryan »

A Papaya has shown with this postings that he basically doesn't fear being lynched for lack of content. I put my vote on him squarely for the fact that he IS posting but he isn't posting anything of content nor is he defending his actions. I still feel he's sitting back watching this looking for a place to come in and attack somebody else, I'm pretty sure I know who he'll go after (which might be able to show us some other things about people) but I'll wait for his post to see if I'm right.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Didn't quote but you understand which questions I was answering.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:10 am

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:And what I have quoted supports my conclusion one hundred percent.
I don't think means what you think it does either.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:12 am

Post by Adel »

Ha! and I don't know how to type. "I don't think
that
means what you think it does either."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:14 am

The 3 posts Lowell made are set-up in a way that would finish in the conclusion which you have posted. Papaya might or might not be scum, and not posting content is anti-town, but who knows what he might be thinking ? Lack of content is not scummy, its just plain anti-town. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is scummy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Adel »

theopor_COD wrote:I'm all for flushing out lurkers but scum are just as likely to play aggressively and contribute high post counts. Content is the thing.

Ripley from what I can see has delievered decent content, Papaya hasn't yet.
Notice that most of her content came after she thought I was accusing her of lurking. I'll count that as a minor success. Too bad she doesn't seem to like me much, but I am glad she is posting content.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:17 am

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Lowell (2) -- Ripley, Albert B. Rampage
A Papaya (4) -- ryan, Adel, theopor_COD, bird1111
Sir Tornado (1) -- Lowell

Not Voting: Aimee, A Papaya, Sir Tornado, Lawrencelot
11 alive, 6 to lynch.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The 3 posts Lowell made are set-up in a way that would finish in the conclusion which you have posted. Papaya might or might not be scum, and not posting content is anti-town, but who knows what he might be thinking ? Lack of content is not scummy, its just plain anti-town. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is scummy.
He said he would place his vote on the person who he considered the biggest lurker. Who knows what
you
are thinking, who knows what
I
am thinking? Lack of content is scummy: the best reason for not posting content is a scum-aligned player who is weary of making mistakes. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is indeed scummy, and you are promoting a system that lynches a person whose only crime is hunting lurkers! If you are not scum, how can you not see this?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:22 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:The 3 posts Lowell made are set-up in a way that would finish in the conclusion which you have posted. Papaya might or might not be scum,
and not posting content is anti-town
, but who knows what he might be thinking ? Lack of content is not scummy, its just plain anti-town. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is scummy.
EXACTLY what I've been saying, it's the same thing as saying you are going to post and than now posting ANYTHING of help to finding scum. It's counterproductive and not helpful one bit to the town. Papaya is definetly lurking and giving off lots of scummy tendencies
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:32 am

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:The 3 posts Lowell made are set-up in a way that would finish in the conclusion which you have posted. Papaya might or might not be scum, and not posting content is anti-town, but who knows what he might be thinking ? Lack of content is not scummy, its just plain anti-town. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is scummy.
He said he would place his vote on the person who he considered the biggest lurker. Who knows what
you
I
am thinking? Lack of content is scummy: the best reason for not posting content is a scum-aligned player who is weary of making mistakes. Promoting a system that would facilitate a scum victory is indeed scummy, and you are promoting a system that lynches a person whose only crime is hunting lurkers! If you are not scum, how can you not see this?
Not posting content is not scummy. Its anti-town. Being anti-town doesn't = scum.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Adel »

I didn't realize A Papaya was at -2. I don't think that will make a big difference though:

Aimee is on vacation, A Papaya won't vote for himself. Ripley & Albert B. Rampage would have to become very inconsistent to vote for him.

So it would take 2 out of: Sir Tornado, Lawrencelot, and Lowell to lynch him before Sunday. He has ample time to post some real content.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Being anti-town doesn't = scum.
As soon as this game is over I'm quoting you saying that in my sig line.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:38 am

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Being anti-town doesn't = scum.
As soon as this game is over I'm quoting you saying that in my sig line.
Being anti-town is a tell. You seem to ignore this simple fact.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:39 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Adel wrote:
you
I
Not posting content is not scummy. Its anti-town. Being anti-town doesn't = scum.
Uh........than if you are not for the town how does that no equal being scummy? Not helping the town would basically mean you dont want the town to win, correct? The mafia doesn't want the town to win. Hence why I would say that anti town is scummy.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:41 am

Post by Adel »

And apparently basing a vote (like Lowell) on the tell of being anti-town is grounds for a lynching, according to you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:43 am

Adel wrote:And apparently basing a vote (like Lowell) on the tell of being anti-town is grounds for a lynching, according to you.
Heh *gently touches Adel on the arm* your misrepresenting me, dear.

I never said we should lynch him.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:45 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lowell's behavior is the exact opposite of other games in which he has been townie. Also, Lowell is not a particularly crafty player to think of WIFOM tactics.
I think Lowell would be the best bandwagon to start the day off with
Doesn't this statement along with your vote imply you want Lowell dead?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:46 am

*impatiently waits for Adel to comment on ryan's inability to read and quote*
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:48 am

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage in #137 wrote:I think Lowell would be the best bandwagon to start the day off with.
Albert B. Rampage in #146 wrote: Maybe if you just surrendered and admitted how bad your idea of lynching all lurkers is, we can move on to start the first bandwagon of the day.
Albert B. Rampage in #149 wrote:I want to lynch someone who proposes a system that facilitates the mafia's job.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:*impatiently waits for Adel to comment on ryan's inability to read and quote*
Well at least he got part of it. I really hope you are enjoying this as much as I am Albert. I don't want to be looked at like I'm the type of person who plays tackle football with 7 year olds.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:53 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:*impatiently waits for Adel to comment on ryan's inability to read and quote*
Ah yes, I post the same comment but I can't read or comment. Nice ABR, I liked you better when you could only post by a rap
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:53 am

Lmao...hold on let me find your quote.
Adel wrote:Isn't reading comprehension a prerequisite for good play?
Haha there we go.

1) Starting a bandwagon doesn't = killing that player.

2) A player who wants to let scum win needs to be lynched. With your 3rd quote Adel, are you agreeing with me that the person I mentioned is Lowell or are you misquoting ? :o
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:57 am

ryan wrote:
Ah yes, I post the same comment but I can't read or comment. Nice ABR, I liked you better when you could only post by a rap
I never liked you :o

:wink:
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:58 am

Post by Adel »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:A player who wants to let scum win needs to be lynched. With your 3rd quote Adel, are you agreeing with me that the person I mentioned is Lowell or are you misquoting ? :o
You made the comment clearly referring to Lowell, the subject of your bandwagon. No misquote, I listed the post numbers to assist people in fact checking.

So, who is the third member of your scum group with A Papaya?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:00 pm

Adel wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:A player who wants to let scum win needs to be lynched. With your 3rd quote Adel, are you agreeing with me that the person I mentioned is Lowell or are you misquoting ? :o
You made the comment clearly referring to Lowell, the subject of your bandwagon. No misquote, I listed the post numbers to assist people in fact checking.

So, who is the third member of your scum group with A Papaya?
Too bad I have a town read on you, it makes you look that much stupider. I wasn't "clearly" referring to anyone. You assumed I was referring to Lowell, so I take it you assume that lynching lurkers is good for the town ?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”