Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 133, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 131, Krystal Bald wrote:do you still like your vote on the flubinator, matsumi?

For the time being yes, I still want to convene with my sister because she has been busy (btw it's going to be a thing that i'll refer to pieguy as sister, ONEE-CHAN or Yuu) since there's a few other ppl i'm keeping my eye on, and it didnt help that i dragged her to watch my corpse party stream to give her nightmares.
But for the most part, I haven't liked his posts, which seem to be mostly focused on me, than the overall gamestate.

- Kuro.

who else are you keeping an eye on?
Ha͈̜͇̦͚i̭̖͕̭͍̫l̥̲̯ ̱̦͚̤P͓̦͎̳i̟̱z҉͚͈̖̖z̳͡a̶l͈̞̦̙c͖̥͔̮͓̣͎ơ̼̬͚̦̫a͇̪̹̠t̨̲ļ͈͚̼̰.̝̱̦͉
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 146, Ankamius wrote:Alchemist, do you have any reads?

I can't say I have any accurate reads since I'm unfamiliar with the players so something that means nothing might seem scummy to me, but so far:

I don't really like the Sisters' comment when they added that 3rd vote to the wagon. I don't know if this was a scum tell, them wanting a reaction out if Flum, or wanting a reaction out of Randomidget. A lot of people have already told me it's nothing though, so I'll take their word for it.

Random and Flum both have 1 scummy trait I can point out, but I think they're more likely to be town.

Flum's OMGUS vote appears to be meant as a joke, but he didn't seem bothered by the wagon on him. Still waiting for him to gain that computer access he mentioned.

Random never answered why he felt a third vote would be unusual for an early wagon, but he seems interested in helping figure out alignments.

I won't be sure about Reinoe unless he posts more. I don't like the logic to his post, but that might be his faulty thinking and not scum. Could be either way, but his logic sets up a potential WIFOM situation if he gets people to follow it, which would be dangerous if he is scum. If he's not the only player to try and predict the PR's in the game based on past games and say those three roles are definitely in, then the mafia could have easily switched a role or 2 and been able to make players with those roles look like fakeclaimers. But then other players could see the possibility of mafia doing this and lend credence to the other claims, and really just reverts the game to a state of any-3-roles-could-be-in.

KrystalBald pretended to not even know how the game works then tried to pass it off as a reaction test. This is either a confusion tactic that failed or an attempt to cover their own ignorance about the rules. Whether it was a confusion tactic or a reaction test, it probably would have been better to bait the entire player base instead of targeting a specific player. They oversold that reaction when I had potential suspicion on the sisters when I questioned about the hydra argument they had.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Ankamius »

That answers a lot. Alchemist is town.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:57 am

Post by reinoe »

One or both of a ankamius and alchemist is scum.

Al' reads list is just things that could maybe possibly be suspicious and lacks any town reads. Ank supports al without question.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:00 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 123, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 105, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 103, reinoe wrote:Based on the last eleventy billion Pick Your Poison games the roles are almost definitely...

1 shot cop
innocent child
2 shot vig.

Anyone who doesn't claim one of these should just be lynched.

This is a really bad idea.

^ what happens when scum start fake claiming reinoe

It's precisely because of fake claims that anything besides those three roles should be hammered. Scum can fake roles not in this game without ever being countered. Those three roles are almost always taken.

Selkie
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 153, reinoe wrote:Al' reads list is just things that could maybe possibly be suspicious and lacks any town reads. Ank supports al without question.

What?

I specifically asked him for his reads because he was doing nothing but just asking questions constantly and not making anything about his conclusions public. Now that he's posted them, I see a town trying to figure things out rather than a mafia trying to fluff his way out of the spotlight.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:11 am

Post by notscience »

Pretty Picture
Working on thsi right now

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Majiffy(1)-
SXTLHGaiden

SXTLHGaiden(0)-

Fluminator(3)-
Doublade, Matsumi Sisters, Majiffy

reinoe(0)-

Alchemist21(0)-

randomidget(0)-

Clusk92(1)-
Ankamius

Matsumi Sisters(1)-
Fluminator

Ankamius(0)-

Anatole Kuragin(1)-
aphix

Doublade(1)-
randomidget

Krystal Bald(0)-

aphix(0)-

Deadline
Deadline is September 29th at 12:30PM EST. This is in (expired on 2014-09-29 11:30:00)

Boring Mod notes
All VCs up to this one have had flavor inserted, go back for lols.

Mozarella is the best kind of cheese.
Last edited by notscience on Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:23 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 155, Ankamius wrote:
In post 153, reinoe wrote:Al' reads list is just things that could maybe possibly be suspicious and lacks any town reads. Ank supports al without question.

What?

I specifically asked him for his reads because he was doing nothing but just asking questions constantly and not making anything about his conclusions public. Now that he's posted them, I see a town trying to figure things out rather than a mafia trying to fluff his way out of the spotlight.

You don't think it's odd that there's exactly 0 town reads in there AND you're feigning confusion after I point this out.

Selkie
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

There
are
town reads in that post :|

Random and Flum both have 1 scummy trait I can point out,
but I think they're more likely to be town.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:38 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 151, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 146, Ankamius wrote:Alchemist, do you have any reads?

I can't say I have any accurate reads since I'm unfamiliar with the players so something that means nothing might seem scummy to me, but so far:

No, those are not town reads ankimius. In addition to pointing out that Al's own town reads have scummy traits, al qualifies that reads list with not being accurate.

Al's reads list is just a bunch of accusations even towards his "town" reads.

Selkie
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:46 am

Post by Ankamius »

All that indicates is that he's not confident with being able to read people in this game. I'm not confident that my reads are right either, but it's kind of hard to be when we're this early in the game. It doesn't change whether he has reads or not, nor does it change what the reads he has actually mean.

What I see is town trying to figure out the game. It's not too difficult to guess what his reads are based on what he's posted, so I'm satisfied with where he's at for the moment. I don't even understand why not having town reads is relevant to anything anyway.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:49 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 160, Ankamius wrote:All that indicates is that he's not confident with being able to read people in this game. I'm not confident that my reads are right either, but it's kind of hard to be when we're this early in the game. It doesn't change whether he has reads or not, nor does it change what the reads he has actually mean.

What I see is town trying to figure out the game. It's not too difficult to guess what his reads are based on what he's posted, so I'm satisfied with where he's at for the moment. I don't even understand why not having town reads is relevant to anything anyway.

Of course you can't admit that there's nothing suspicious about his reads list. The fact that it's a bunch of garbage to make himself look busy can't be pointed out by scum buddies.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:50 am

Post by reinoe »

VOTE: alchemist

Selkie
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

k
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:53 am

Post by reinoe »

Please excuse typos and syntax errors etc. I'm phone posting.

Selkie
Matsumi Sisters
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Matsumi Sisters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Matsumi Sisters »

I have Alchemist and KB as town. I also think Fluminator is probably town (I liked the last sentence of ) as well as Ank (his questioning and subsequent defense of Alchemist reads genuine).

vote: reinoe

I don't like anything reinoe is doing. all he's done so far is comment about roles and push a theory that one or more of Alchemist/Ank are scum. his entrance reads more like scum who isn't sure how to blend in with the thread, so he attempts to focus on setup spec to cover it up; it's also really bad that he calls out Alchemist for not having any town reads, while not having any himself.

I don't like Clusk either - he made one catchup post that hardly had anything in it and then disappeared again, and everything he's done so far has been very safe.

-Yuu
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

In post 151, Alchemist21 wrote:Whether it was a confusion tactic or a reaction test, it probably would have been better to bait the entire player base instead of targeting a specific player. They oversold that reaction when I had potential suspicion on the sisters when I questioned about the hydra argument they had.

It was sarcasm; you were stating the obvious with those posts.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 145, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 144, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 142, Alchemist21 wrote:What were the unusual circumstances?

Scum outnumbered town.
It was a fire and ice game and not a single scum was down due to some terrible scumhunting (from town and scum). Also the only person who was basically conf town had me as almost certainly townie at this point.

This sounds like he's aggressive when he feels like he's at a disadvantage. Now the question is whether he feels the town or the mafia would be at an advantage in this game.

The town has advantage in numbers and exclusive possession of power roles.

The mafia has advantage in knowing alignments and which roles are in the game.

So which would he feel is a greater advantage?

Why do you think Reino is only agressive when he feels at the disadvantage? How confident are you that this thought will lead to something useful?

In post 39, Matsumi Sisters wrote:
In post 38, Krystal Bald wrote:Why don't you start us off then
pieguy
Sakura

I'd go with Tracker, IC, 2-Shot Vig because those would be the hardest to fake claim (IC being outright impossible). What about you?

-Kuro

Missed this the first time. Her post where she listed them stated "I'd go with" implying she didn't actually pick them. And her reasoning does make sense. Reino at least strongly agrees with that line of reasoning.
UNVOTE: Matsumi Sisters

Krystal Bald is still suspicious. If it was a reaction test, it was still sort of useless, because Kurigan would call her out on it regardless of alignment.

Reino is Null for me. Agressiveness is not a tell. While his claims are strong, I can see them coming from both a town and scum mindset.

In post 135, Randomnamechange wrote:Anatole and alchemist looking town. Would be nice if lurkers (including me) could contribute more.

Why do they lean town to you?

In post 45, SXTLHGaiden wrote:shall we lynch that kuro?
Please explain why you posted this.
VOTE: SXTLHGaiden
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 167, Fluminator wrote:
In post 145, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 144, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 142, Alchemist21 wrote:What were the unusual circumstances?

Scum outnumbered town.
It was a fire and ice game and not a single scum was down due to some terrible scumhunting (from town and scum). Also the only person who was basically conf town had me as almost certainly townie at this point.

This sounds like he's aggressive when he feels like he's at a disadvantage. Now the question is whether he feels the town or the mafia would be at an advantage in this game.

The town has advantage in numbers and exclusive possession of power roles.

The mafia has advantage in knowing alignments and which roles are in the game.

So which would he feel is a greater advantage?

Why do you think Reino is only agressive when he feels at the disadvantage? How confident are you that this thought will lead to something useful?

It may not be only when he's at a disadvantage, it may be his playstyle, but randomidget said this was how he played under special circumstances, which was when scum outnumbered town. It would be most useful if someone more familiar with his playstyle could tell us more. If we don't have anybody like that, then we'll probably have to pressure him a bit to guage his reaction to see if he becomes even more aggressive. If his aggression noticeably goes up, then we can say he felt disadvantaged in the game and go from there. If it remains pretty constant, we can chalk it up to his playstyle.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by reinoe »

Guys...please stop speculating on my playstyle.

I maintain an up-to-date wiki for a reason.

facts>speculation

Selkie
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

Dislike that reinoe hesitated for so long with his vote.
I'm pretty much just waiting for the laggers to post atm. I think that most of the current people posting are town with the possible exception of Ankh/reinoe.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

@Al: That line of reasoning is kinda garbage, lots of people, myself included, play differently in p much every game so I really doubt this scientific method thing you're trying here is gonna work out for you.
Krystal Bald
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Krystal Bald
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Krystal Bald »

KrystalBald pretended to not even know how the game works then tried to pass it off as a reaction test. This is either a confusion tactic that failed or an attempt to cover their own ignorance about the rules. Whether it was a confusion tactic or a reaction test, it probably would have been better to bait the entire player base instead of targeting a specific player. They oversold that reaction when I had potential suspicion on the sisters when I questioned about the hydra argument they had.

there was no passing it off as a reaction test... that's what nik was doing. if you really think that, where is your vote on us?

also.. what do you mean regarding the last sentence? what does the hydra argument have to do with it, iow?

xpost
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 171, Krystal Bald wrote:@Al: That line of reasoning is kinda garbage, lots of people, myself included, play differently in p much every game so I really doubt this scientific method thing you're trying here is gonna work out for you.

I see. I've played on smaller sites where it was pretty much the same people every game, and knowing how the other players play the game is a useful factor at some point or another each game, but I understand if things don't work that way here.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 172, Krystal Bald wrote:

there was no passing it off as a reaction test... that's what nik was doing. if you really think that, where is your vote on us?

also.. what do you mean regarding the last sentence? what does the hydra argument have to do with it, iow?

xpost

In post 71, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 69, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 43, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 40, Anatole Kuragin wrote:what are you guys even talking about

L O L
So you're saying you didn't submit any choices?
When this guy flips scum I want 100% credit btw.

Can you just break down this whole comment for me?

Well if you were scum you were supposed to either lurk it out or go with what I was saying.
If you were town you were supposed to call me out on being full of shit.
tl;dr: reaction testing.

That's one of you calling it a reaction test. I didn't know if this was you being funny or dumb. My last statement about the hydra argument was you posting all those !'s and :0's when I started questioning the Sisters' history. Seemed like you were too eager for someone to start suspecting the sisters.

Return to “Completed Open Games”