Goon
Goon

Post Post #8450 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 7359, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7030, Birds of Prey wrote:
Titus's awesome wall of win

Town no one should ever vote for

ProHawk - Claim CCs flipped scum before flip. The setup would naturally have a role like his in it. Early voted scum.
Oversoul - Scum chainsawing his slot Day 1. Town as it can get.
Beastcharizard - Rhaego stops bussing to vote Beast. It makes zero sense to stop bussing the buddy with the larger wagon to vote a buddy with a smaller wagon.
Zmuffin - Both confirmed scum voting him Day 2 early with no incentive to bus.

Probable town

Lord Mhok - Again voting patterns here.
SG - Double Voter claim, voted scum early. When she voted NC, two confirmed scum came on after her.
notscience/TSO - Early vote on YnB. Hasn't supported many wagons on town. This is the weakest though as ns lurking is consistent with scum ns.
Neil1113 - Neighborhood.
Penguin Alien - Neighbirhood.
The Goat - Liked his early vote on YnB. Has not gotten in the way of scum wagons. He hasn't helped them either. Hasn't claimed N4 investigation. Weak lean town. He's the second weakest.
Egg - Caught Aronis scum. Has a problem with voting town without investigative help. I am paranoid both Egg and Aronis were scum. I wouldn't disagree with people townreading Egg fully though.

SK suspect

Shos - He flip flops on town v scum on a daily basis. Within each day he's consistent. Today, he is playing scum apologist despite the same people he's defending wanting him dead for so long without reasons. That makes zero sense unless he plans to kill them at night. He said Kagami slipped but no vote earlier. Now he's denying an obvious scumclaim from Kagami and trying to put lipstick on YnB's pig claim.

Scum suspect pool

ActionDan - Lurktastic. Said his claim implied multiball (misdirection). No memorable pushes.
Kagami - Killing the SK practically wins us the game. No honey. It puts us with 4likely scum in an 18 player pool. Bad OMGUS/SK on me.
Majiffy - Voteparked on shos. If his puppetry has an investigation, he should claim it already or start working with people.
Young and Beautiful - Hasn't done anything but misfirect, tunnel town and make an obvious bus vote. Fake claim is fake.
BBMolla - Vouched for bad claim. Argued for no lynch on Leminiscate after bad bus trajectory. Never pushed xoelf as scum despite votepark.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8451 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Key:

Red for wrong

Green for right

In post 8450, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7359, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7030, Birds of Prey wrote:
Titus's awesome wall of win

Town no one should ever vote for

ProHawk - Claim CCs flipped scum before flip. The setup would naturally have a role like his in it. Early voted scum.
Oversoul - Scum chainsawing his slot Day 1. Town as it can get.
Beastcharizard - Rhaego stops bussing to vote Beast. It makes zero sense to stop bussing the buddy with the larger wagon to vote a buddy with a smaller wagon.
Zmuffin - Both confirmed scum voting him Day 2 early with no incentive to bus.

Probable town

Lord Mhok - Again voting patterns here.
SG
- Double Voter claim, voted scum early. When she voted NC, two confirmed scum came on after her.
notscience/TSO - Early vote on YnB. Hasn't supported many wagons on town. This is the weakest though as ns lurking is consistent with scum ns.
Neil1113
- Neighborhood.
Penguin Alien
- Neighbirhood.
The Goat - Liked his early vote on YnB. Has not gotten in the way of scum wagons. He hasn't helped them either. Hasn't claimed N4 investigation. Weak lean town. He's the second weakest.
Egg - Caught Aronis scum. Has a problem with voting town without investigative help. I am paranoid both Egg and Aronis were scum. I wouldn't disagree with people townreading Egg fully though.

SK suspect

Shos
- He flip flops on town v scum on a daily basis. Within each day he's consistent. Today, he is playing scum apologist despite the same people he's defending wanting him dead for so long without reasons. That makes zero sense unless he plans to kill them at night. He said Kagami slipped but no vote earlier. Now he's denying an obvious scumclaim from Kagami and trying to put lipstick on YnB's pig claim.

Scum suspect pool

ActionDan - Lurktastic. Said his claim implied multiball (misdirection). No memorable pushes.
Kagami - Killing the SK practically wins us the game. No honey. It puts us with 4likely scum in an 18 player pool. Bad OMGUS/SK on me.
Majiffy - Voteparked on shos. If his puppetry has an investigation, he should claim it already or start working with people.
Young and Beautiful - Hasn't done anything but misfirect, tunnel town and make an obvious bus vote. Fake claim is fake.
BBMolla - Vouched for bad claim. Argued for no lynch on Leminiscate after bad bus trajectory. Never pushed xoelf as scum despite votepark.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8452 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Interesting to note that the dead mostly in BoP's "probable town" list, while leaving her "conftown" or "confscum" list alive.

Given that, the only "confscum" in Titus's list that I agree upon is ActionDan, and that I know that if Titus is town, and I am town, and we both agree on something; that something is very likely to be right.

ActionDan needs to hang.

After Oversoul, maybe.

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8453 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:34 pm

In post 7983, Young and Beautiful wrote:Uh, ActionDan is posting in other games but not here. He needs to hang too.

- b -
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8454 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:42 pm

Post by ActionDan »

So like I donr post in cave stort. I post in thwwire and I post in here.

But I meanplz who even reads your posts since day1. Titus did I guesss but titus posts are just as bad.

Come at me bro
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8455 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Today, its currently 13 players alive. Three scum, and one SK.

This is a terrible situation. 4 deaths in one night is bullshit. Titus was also bullshit but that was probably her own fault.

We've come from a winning situation with an estimated multiple safety net of mislynches into one where this is a nigh-LyLo situation. I was pretty sure that Titus was scum, but I learned a few days ago that I'm not infallible. And I'm still pretty upset, but I'm recovered enough to play the game.

We have to hope that that some crossfire-action happens so that there is a hope for town. I got pretty complacent coming off from having half the scumteam dead at Day 4 coming off a town pool of 18, but the tables have turned
greatly

I'm sorry, this is more of a pep talk for myself than to all of you, as it stands I'm pretty distraught at the devastation last night.

The SK will need to eliminate the scum so that he has a chance at winning; he can't take them down three-to-one. Vice-versa, this is a critical period where scum will begin to hunt for the SK at night as well. So there's still hope.

However, let's imagine that an SK is nonexistent. Similar to a mini-theme/open game, we can imagine it to be a best case of 13 players:3 scum scenario where we have only few mislynches at best because of the nature of the remaining players. SK will be attempting to scumhunt too, so we can take them as a part of the town for day phases, and hope it gets sorted out by night.

Let's use the mindset of a mini-theme to try to win this. We can do it! And beat FE:A!

My top suspects are Oversoul and ActionDan; why shos didn't shoot Oversoul last night was beyond me.

Also of note is that this is a virgin experience of seeing a Majiffy-tunnel fail. That's contrary to his godlike-accuracy in the game Organic Chemistry. And he wasn't tunneling Titus. That also cuts my meta of "Majiffy tunnels are always right." Argh!

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8456 (ISO) » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:49 pm

In post 8454, ActionDan wrote:Come at me bro

I. am not. a "bro".

- b -
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8457 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:14 am

Post by ProHawk »

Meta is dumb, and I have not once in my multiple games of mafia actually seen a case heavily based on meta actually be accurate. You sound extremely silly for defending it. I would ask you to provide me a link to one game where meta was used to nail scum down or I am calling BS on your fake ATE post.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8458 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:36 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I have seen a Meta case be right.

VOTE: Young and Beautiful

Self voting was the right thing. :D
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8459 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:50 am

In post 8457, ProHawk wrote:Meta is dumb, and I have not once in my multiple games of mafia actually seen a case heavily based on meta actually be accurate. You sound extremely silly for defending it. I would ask you to provide me a link to one game where meta was used to nail scum down or I am calling BS on your fake ATE post.

I have seen a number of games have meta be accurate.

For relevancy, let me direct you to the 2013 Scummies thread; the games that I am about to reference will demonstrate a successful Day 1 meta lynch on scum. I have read all the games that have successfully won a scummie in 2013, and they are good reads! You can enjoy some of them in your free time!

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... start=1225

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p4998357

Xenoblade Mafia; the game that you yourself had earned a scummie for, and Majiffy too. Were you not aware of the Day 1 lynch being primarily based on meta?

We have come far since then. Xenoblade once deemed to be a record-breaker longest game in existence, but currently FE:A holds this record, and now we are about to beat it.

- b -
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8460 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:51 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 8458, beastcharizard wrote:I have seen a Meta case be right.

Link please
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8461 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:54 am

I am live. We can talk now if you have anything to add. I have nothing to add.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8462 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:03 am

Post by Egg »

Y+B, you're right. Basic SK strategy says they pretty much need to act as a town vig right now. If they shoot for town, scum will very quickly outnumber them..
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8463 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:08 am

Sorry Egg, I was late in answering your query but fortunately you've rectified it yourself? Can't trust Y, bah!

May I help you with anything else?

- b -
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8464 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:38 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 8459, Young and Beautiful wrote:Were you not aware of the Day 1 lynch being primarily based on meta?

Is this the game where I replaced in on the last day, spent a whole week trying to read the entire game, only to be hammered by Nacho before being able to get my thoughts out?
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8465 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:36 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

YB what the fuck is wrong with you and why do you hate Titus so much. Seriously every time you post a dig at Titus sucking or being awful or her lynch being her own fault pisses me right the fuck off.

I would be ok with lynches on notscience, molla, or YB today.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8466 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 8463, Young and Beautiful wrote:Sorry Egg, I was late in answering your query but fortunately you've rectified it yourself? Can't trust Y, bah!

- b -

Also random note, the obsequious tone in this post makes me want to take a shower.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8467 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:34 am

Post by notscience »

Hi B!
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8468 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Egg »

In post 8463, Young and Beautiful wrote:Sorry Egg, I was late in answering your query but fortunately you've rectified it yourself? Can't trust Y, bah!

- b -

No, you're good.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8469 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Cephrir »

VC 6.2

Oversoul 4 (BBmolla, Egg, Majiffy, zMuffinMan)

Young and Beautiful 2 (beastcharizard, Young and Beautiful)

notscience 1 (Lord Mhork)
BBmolla 1 (Oversoul)
ActionDan 1 (Majiffy)

Not Voting 5 (notscience, Kagami, The Goat, ActionDan, ProHawk)

7 to lynch.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8470 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:26 am

Post by ProHawk »

Learned a new word today. Thanks Mhork.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8471 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:29 am

Post by ProHawk »

I'm not sure I want to lynch Oversoul today. Doesn't look like anyone cares to lynch notscience. So, we should be lynching

VOTE: Beastcharizard
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8472 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:55 am

Post by ActionDan »

Lets go with no.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8473 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:04 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 8472, ActionDan wrote:Lets go with no.

Says the man with no vote.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8474 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:49 am

Post by ActionDan »