Micro 387: Double Day Unlimited (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:55 am

Post by roseylily »

I'm back; sorry I was gone yesterday, I didn't expect school to be nearly this hectic already. >.<
I agree that Xay seems town, so
Unvote: Xayzeck

About Prohawk--I agree that he seems to be active lurking, which tends to be a scummy behavior. Leaning scum on him, but not by a lot because (as flubber said) the game's only six pages in.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:45 am

Post by ProHawk »

Active lurking... lol, I have been more active than the majority of you lot. I guarantee there is one scum using this buzz - word. I invited oka so we don't get a derp hammer a few pages into the game
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:34 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 135, Xayzeck wrote:
because Prohawks ISO is one BIG problem that you guys should be talking about, but god I don't know why he's getting townread.

So lets talk.

In post 136, Xayzeck wrote:
this man here has a similar ISO

Did you just compare me to ZZZX? :igmeou:

In post 140, Xayzeck wrote:PROHAWK'S ISO IS A BIG PROBLEM

CAN WE DISCUSS THIS

I dunno, can we? Oh, my bad, you don't really want to discuss anything, you just want to yell and scream cause you forgot your caps-lock got stuck.

For the record, I think you are town. Not real good town, but that's another discussion for another day.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:53 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 132, ProHawk wrote:I think Xayzeck is legit.

UNVOTE: Xayzeck

Oka probably needs to die today.

Why?
In post 134, Xayzeck wrote:lol that post above is a joke btw

In post 121, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 111, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 108, OkaPoka wrote:NM you still scumread xay? He seems town to me.

eyyy talk to me

are my reads shit?

All are good except rosey, flubber, and hawkman

What's bad about above 3?

Rosey i feel is scum. Now I am getting a slight scumread on flubber, but my pov was different before. Hawkman feels town.
In post 142, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay I can see how you interpreted it that way, all I meant was there was no reason for me to autotownreading you.

And doe Oka not remind you of Gerrymander mafia at all?

And my voting everyone is partially me trolling/pissing about with the set-up but it's also me me liking that I can pressure null reads as well as all my scum reads with a vote at will

Gerrymander mafia was me trying to piss off some players and buddy others. My overall plan was to turn town on each other but you guys caught me.
In post 145, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 140, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 137, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm currently townreading Prohawk because the way him and Oka pushed my wagon at the start was too similar for them to be partners and I'm scumreading Oka And if you want us to be talking about it then start a conversation on the topic

PROHAWK'S ISO IS A BIG PROBLEM

CAN WE DISCUSS THIS

Well he's active lurking.

What else would you like to discuss?

Prohawk and Xay are town. Also I need to get this out of the way

VOTE: flubber
VOTE: kyndy
UNVOTE: not mafia
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:54 am

Post by OkaPoka »

Also if you have less posts than Rob than you are a lurker to me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 151, ProHawk wrote:Active lurking... lol, I have been more active than the majority of you lot. I guarantee there is one scum using this buzz - word. I invited oka so we don't get a derp hammer a few pages into the game

You realize the difference between lurking and active lurking right
In post 152, ProHawk wrote:
because Prohawks ISO is one BIG problem that you guys should be talking about, but god I don't know why he's getting townread.

So lets talk.

CAN WE DISCUSS THIS

I dunno, can we? Oh, my bad, you don't really want to discuss anything, you just want to yell and scream cause you forgot your caps-lock got stuck.

For the record, I think you are town. Not real good town, but that's another discussion for another day.

I guess not.

What have you done in this post to provoke discussion?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Vote Count #1.5:

OkaPoka:
Not_Mafia, kyndy101, scrambles (3)
Flubbernugget:
Xayzeck, Not_Mafia, OkaPoka (3)
Not_Mafia:
ZZZX, kyndy101 (2)
scrambles:
Not_Mafia, ProHawk (2)
ZZZX:
Not_Mafia, OkaPoka (2)
kyndy101:
scrambles, OkaPoka (2)
roseylily:
OkaPoka (1)
ProHawk:
Xayzeck (1)
Xayzeck:
Not_Mafia (1)

Not Voting:
Flubbernugget, roseylily

With 9 people alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

V/LA:
ZZZX until 9/11.

Deadline:
(expired on 2014-09-21 10:15:00)
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

Snap crackle pop rice crispies guys, sorry but school and musical rehearsals are cutting into my me time.

Xayzeck seems town to me because of his yelling sounding too much like Karkat from Homestuck in my head, and also he usually yells when he is town I've found. Town and he is frustrated at other people.

Golly, I finished all my hw tonight so tomorrow I should have more time to thouroughly catch up.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Flubbernugget, please tell me you are joking....

But since you aren't, let me spell it out for the reading impaired. In the post in question to "provoke discussion" I called out the dude who keeps yelling and screaming that my posts suck, when they don't. I asked him to talk, when he isn't. I asked him to prove his comparison of me to a lad with two or three posts, where I have more than quadruple that. And I have given a read which will be helpful for analysis later on.

When I am not on my phone, we are going to analyze your posts, to see how much you have spurred discussion flubby boy.

Until then, serious question, are you dumb, or scum?
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I get it now Flubby! You ask questions. Right.

See, I have been at this a long time. I try not to spoon feed people because it gets, well, boring. People should be playing the game, providing reads, making cases, refuting cases and the like. Which I have been doing. Which you have not been doing.

One liner question posts are people wanting to look like they are scum-hunting, when in reality they are scum. You are sitting back, apparently have a scum read (me) but haven't voted yet, despite my only having picked up one vote at this point. Despite having the POWER of multiple votes. May be playstyle, may be scum-caution. I am leaning toward the latter. I would vote you if you weren't at L-2 already.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 158, ProHawk wrote:

Does that answer your question
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 153, OkaPoka wrote:Why?

Many reasons Oka, however I will start off with gut, which although impossible to defend against generally leads me in the right direction (although not always)

Your RVS initial post was anti-town.
Didn't like your over the top aggression at the beginning. Looked like you were trying too hard.
Used a past experience meta (3d and Bulba) to paint yourself as town.
Didn't like your response to me asking where your scum-reads sat. VERY fency and non-committal.

HOWEVER

With that said, this latest string of attacks on me has scum written all over it. So you definitely don't sit first on my to-lynch pile ATM.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Spartacus? The Scum of Rome.

A-YUP
roseylily
roseylily
Townie
roseylily
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by roseylily »

@ProHawk: You're active lurking because you're making a lot of posts that don't contain huge amounts of content. I'm curious as to what you've done to try and find scum? You've made a lot of accusations (particularly of Oka, scrambles, and Flubber, I believe), but haven't provided a lot of evidence, and despite your criticism of one liner question posts, a quick ISO reveals about six. (As you've said, this is commonly done by scum who are trying to pretend that they're scumhunting.) You also started making posts with more content shortly after being criticized for active lurking. At the same time, if you were scum, it seems likely that you would have been more careful, so I'm not sure what to think about you atm.
Also, what read have you given that will be "helpful for analysis later on"?

@Oka: Why do you seem so sure I'm scum? You've been mentioning it for a while, but outside of criticizing the fact that I said "rvs vote" in my first post, you haven't mentioned any evidence suggesting that I'm scum.

EBWOP: >.< While typing this post, three new posts popped up; I have to work on math now, but I'll try to post something else either later today night from my phone or tomorrow morning. If I can't, I'm sorry.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 163, roseylily wrote:You also started making posts with more content shortly after being
criticized for active lurking.
ATTACKED

Fixed that for you.

roseylily wrote:You've made a lot of accusations (particularly of Oka, scrambles, and Flubber, I believe), but haven't provided a lot of evidence, and despite your criticism of one liner question posts, a quick ISO reveals about six.

Touche. In my defense, I'm not a lawyer, i'm a detective. If you want my evidence, ask for it, although I usually provide it without directly stating it. You're cute though.

roseylily wrote:Also, what read have you given that will be "helpful for analysis later on"?

Xay - Town
Oka - Scum
Flubby - Scum
Scrambles - Maybe Scum?
Rest - Likely town, only time will tell.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

ProHawk you would love Csaero
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Maybe, if I knew what that was.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Post by scrambles »

unvote kyndy
vote zzz

I wouldn't mind getting rid of a lurker here.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:40 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 160, Flubbernugget wrote:Does that answer your question

You also skirted my accusation/question about you not having voted anyone at this juncture.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:58 am

Post by ProHawk »

If I find out that Xayzeck is intentionally ignoring me, I am gonna flip a lid.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 158, ProHawk wrote:Flubbernugget, please tell me you are joking....

But since you aren't, let me spell it out for the reading impaired. In the post in question to "provoke discussion" I called out the dude who keeps yelling and screaming that my posts suck, when they don't. I asked him to talk, when he isn't. I asked him to prove his comparison of me to a lad with two or three posts, where I have more than quadruple that. And I have given a read which will be helpful for analysis later on.

When I am not on my phone, we are going to analyze your posts, to see how much you have spurred discussion flubby boy.

Obligatory "I got you raging" post.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Dodge #2.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

UNVOTE: rose
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by scrambles »

Ok a why did you unvote everyone when nm made the same mass vote at the beginning?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:59 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 152, ProHawk wrote:

So lets talk.

Active lurk. Why are you waiting for someone else to start the discussion?

CAN WE DISCUSS THIS

Also an active lurk. I liked that Xay is suspicious of coasting, and with that full post you can see that his point is to bring up a point a second time because he feels NM is ignoring it. Misrep noted.

I see the same thing towards you right now. Js.

In post 158, ProHawk wrote:Flubbernugget, please tell me you are joking....

"Posts suck." Subjective.

In post 159, ProHawk wrote:I get it now Flubby! You ask questions. Right.

Well you're missing the forest for the trees. Maybe I noticed direct challenges were causing stalemates and wanted to take a different approach?

See, I have been at this a long time. I try not to spoon feed people because it gets, well, boring. People should be playing the game, providing reads, making cases, refuting cases and the like. Which I have been doing. Which you have not been doing.

I also like that you're saying people shouldn't have to spoon feed people, but can't get reads off of Xay's minimalist style.

One liner question posts are people wanting to look like they are scum-hunting, when in reality they are scum. You are sitting back, apparently have a scum read (me) but haven't voted yet, despite my only having picked up one vote at this point. Despite having the POWER of multiple votes. May be playstyle, may be scum-caution. I am leaning toward the latter. I would vote you if you weren't at L-2 already.

Rose gotcha here. I dare you to tell me I'm sheeping like your ideas are that complex.

In post 168, ProHawk wrote:
In post 160, Flubbernugget wrote:Does that answer your question

You also skirted my accusation/question about you not having voted anyone at this juncture.

Oops.

In post 161, ProHawk wrote:
In post 153, OkaPoka wrote:Why?

Many reasons Oka, however I will start off with gut, which although impossible to defend against generally leads me in the right direction (although not always)

Your RVS initial post was anti-town.
Didn't like your over the top aggression at the beginning. Looked like you were trying too hard.
Used a past experience meta (3d and Bulba) to paint yourself as town.
Didn't like your response to me asking where your scum-reads sat. VERY fency and non-committal.

HOWEVER

With that said, this latest string of attacks on me has scum written all over it. So you definitely don't sit first on my to-lynch pile ATM.

From what I've seen that gambit is used so much in this setup it's no longer a gambit. Also noted that you say nothing about NM doing this.

Aggression gets us out of RVS sooner.

was bad. I'll give you that.

Maybe he's more skeptic and less arrogant?
In post 171, ProHawk wrote:Dodge #2.

Must I spoon feed you what I mean by "obligatory 'I got you raging' post"?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”