Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

YogurtBandit wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Especially if your bandwagonned.
Doesnt make much sense to me...
You don't make much sense. Why would I claim if I wasn't bandwagoned ?
It just seems like its a way of escaping..
A way that's not scummy.
Ok. I just find it weird that by claiming town it helps..
I didn't say it helped, I said it wasn't scummy.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:08 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Especially if your bandwagonned.
Doesnt make much sense to me...
You don't make much sense. Why would I claim if I wasn't bandwagoned ?
It just seems like its a way of escaping..
A way that's not scummy.
Ok. I just find it weird that by claiming town it helps..
I didn't say it helped, I said it wasn't scummy.
Ok.I didnt know.
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:10 am

Damnit do we have to quote the whole thing ? Bad habits die hard.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:13 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Damnit do we have to quote the whole thing ? Bad habits die hard.
Meh. It was getting big too :P
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:26 am

Post by Jack »

That's a weird conversation.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:41 am

Post by HackerHuck »

Jack wrote:That's a weird conversation.
QFT
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:47 am

I must have heard that a thousand times over on this site, jack.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:14 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

You didnt respond to my post about you :!:
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Jack »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I must have heard that a thousand times over on this site, jack.
A thousand times? I find this highly unlikely.

LYNCH ALL LIARS!!!11
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:36 am

Post by Jack »

YogurtBandit wrote:
I am a walrus
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:43 am

Post by beanbagboy »

O.o

Er... I think Jack's like this, I don't have much metagame experience, but the other... one, or is it two? games I'm in with him he's silent.

Also, I forget who said it, I think YB, yes, it is highly unlikely that they're masons, but it's just as unlikely that anyone else is. The point, of course, being we're trying to figure out which of these people are masons, and we know the possibility is always small.

@Jack: Weird, strange, or weird, scummy? Also, if you're the walrus, I am the eggman. (Two points if you get the reference.)
Meh... I got distracted by something shiny, leaving MS. Possibly returnage soonfuls.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:01 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jack wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
I am a walrus
This is not the time to be immature, Innocent pepole are being killed. Respond. Its not like you cant respond to it.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:10 am

Post by Jack »

YogurtBandit wrote:
Jack wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
I am a walrus
This is not the time to be immature, Innocent pepole are being killed. Respond. Its not like you cant respond to it.
That was a response. You didn't say the response had to make sense.

But really, like I said before, I like to make ingame notes. It's more open than private notes so why do you mind? You can just ignore them.

When I see something concrete I'll go for it.

Also, beanbagboy, why are you discussion who might be masons? Do you also want to discuss who might be cop?
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:21 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jack wrote: But really, like I said before, I like to make ingame notes. It's more open than private notes so why do you mind? You can just ignore them.
First, you only barely mentioned this.

Second, You just dont go around Lurking for a day, then posting a "I think that last post was suspicous." Especially, when you dont say why. If you're going to accuse pepole of doing somehting, tell them what they did wrong, and why they received your suspicion. If you dont tell us, how can we agree with you/Disagree with you? Just tell us, its not a problem. If you think someone is going to suspect you because you contribute to the town, stop thinking that. We want to know everything. It looks more suspicous if you barely contribute good content. Also, dont kid around. As I afore mentioned, Innocent pepole are dying. This not the time for pepole to laugh, Which means you need to stop cracking jokes at everyone. I dont mean for you to be extremely serious, you can be somewhat lightheartyed yes, but dont goof off. So until you start making good and or strong posts, and stop goofing off,

Vote: Jack
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:50 am

Post by Glork »

YogurtBandit wrote:
Glork wrote:
MBL wrote:I'm entirely unsure of his alignment
Hint: I am pro-town. :)
If that's the hint, whats the answer? :P
No, this is like Jeopardy. I give him the answer, and he asks the question.

Anywho... I didn't like Shteven's post much. It seems resigned to Albert being town with the whole "well, you can't catch scum D1 all that often," yet he claims that Albert "goofed" or "played badly intentionally" in claiming Townie... and he decides to keep his vote on Albert. This just isn't adding up for me.

I find the discussion between Albert/Yogurt and the spam from Jack to be annyoing and distracting. I do, however, find Yogurt somewhat less scummy than I had previously.

NikZero and HungryJoe need to be replaced.

Still happy with my vote for the time being, I suppose. This game needs more substantial posts from many more players.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
beanbagboy
beanbagboy
Goon
beanbagboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:06 am

Post by beanbagboy »

Hmm? It wasn't a deliberate mason hunt, rather a note that they seemed to be possibly linked via distancing. There are two linked roles: scum and masons. And as neither seem very scummy yet, I brought it up. I tend to think out loud a lot.

The cop? That seemed... er, random. And how do you know there IS a cop? That sounds like you ARE the cop, trying to distance yourself from the role. (Well, you got your way, lol)

Glork makes a few good points. YB has turned himself around in my mind, from null tell noob to townish. Not definite, though, just seems townie.

Am I one of those players, Glrok? [/paranoia]
Meh... I got distracted by something shiny, leaving MS. Possibly returnage soonfuls.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:14 am

Post by Jack »

YogurtBandit wrote:
Jack wrote: But really, like I said before, I like to make ingame notes. It's more open than private notes so why do you mind? You can just ignore them.

Second, You just dont go around Lurking for a day, then posting a "I think that last post was suspicous." Especially, when you dont say why. If you're going to accuse pepole of doing somehting, tell them what they did wrong, and why they received your suspicion. If you dont tell us, how can we agree with you/Disagree with you? Just tell us, its not a problem. If you think someone is going to suspect you because you contribute to the town, stop thinking that. We want to know everything. It looks more suspicous if you barely contribute good content. Also, dont kid around. As I afore mentioned, Innocent pepole are dying. This not the time for pepole to laugh, Which means you need to stop cracking jokes at everyone. I dont mean for you to be extremely serious, you can be somewhat lightheartyed yes, but dont goof off. So until you start making good and or strong posts, and stop goofing off,

Uh, no. Innocent people are not dying. This is what we call a g-a-m-e. I'll say whatever I want. What is the purpose of persuing me? I told you if I had something to say I would say it. You can't really explain gut feelings. You're just wasting space.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:05 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Jack wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:

Uh, no. Innocent people are not dying. This is what we call a g-a-m-e. I'll say whatever I want. What is the purpose of persuing me? I told you if I had something to say I would say it. You can't really explain gut feelings. You're just wasting space.
Well, treat it as if it was real. If it was real, and you were a townsperson, and all of the sudden someone turns up dead, and there is talk of Mafia afoot, you're telling me you wouldnt be completely paranoid that the Mafia could kill you? There is no time for jokes. The 6th sentence bothers me. Im guessing you have nothing to say... Why?The last one gets on my nerves too, because I've told you twice what you've been doing and after answering some of it, you say Im wasting space. I dont nesscearily get that, because, You posting 1-2 line posts twice a day could also be considered wasting space, especially when the post has no meaning.

I do appreciate you finally answering my two posts about you though. ( Answering them in a way that makes sense any ways , in stead of a completely random and utterly confusing I am A Walrus post.)
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:12 pm

Post by Shteven »

This is NOT a roleplaying game. I'm not barred from talking about the internet, or linking to a sailor moon picture (Maybe I'll claim sailor venus for no good reason), or telling you I had a chicken parm sub for lunch today. Joking around is a valid play. It may not be a smart play, but Jack can do it if he wants. Yes, it bothers me a bit as well, but in the end, not too much. It's similiar to albert's always scummy play, maybe you don't like it, but it's fair.

@Glork: True, I generally don't have much optimism for day 1 lynches. That said, I'm not resigned to Albert being scum, I'm just admitting to myself, and everyone else, that there's a fair (but I believe less than 50%) chance of him being pro-town. If showing a lack of conviction is scummy, then I guess you'd have a valid point. Personally, my understanding of the "wishy-washy" scumtell had more to do with jumping wagons. If not being absolutely certain at all times is a scumtell, well, I'd be scummy every game.

I don't like his claim, although I suppose it's not a truly horrible one. I mean, purely statistically speaking, he's most likely to be a townie, and I suppose wanting to save yourself isn't a bad idea in that case, although not as important as if you were a power role. Still, I guess I can't blame him for not wanting to die. Perhaps I gave too much weight to it at first, but my vote was on him before the claim, and it will remain there for the same reasons.
"I'm like the customer support line for life."

Carpe Diem. If you shake it hard enough, maybe money will fall out!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:29 pm

Shteven wrote:It's similiar to albert's always scummy play, maybe you don't like it, but it's fair.
What the fuck ?
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:38 pm

Post by Guardian »

unvote: BM vote: Shteven

BM is probably just being unreadable scummy town anyways... I think there is still a chance he is scum but...

I did a reread of Shteven's posts alone... Many times he had a not very townlike attitude. As TCS suggested, I am taking it to the bank.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:50 pm

vote: Shteven

He is clearly seeding an attack on me with his "albert always plays scummy" comment. I don't like it, it sounded like a set-up.
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:52 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

Glork wrote:
YogurtBandit wrote:
Glork wrote:
MBL wrote:I'm entirely unsure of his alignment
Hint: I am pro-town. :)
If that's the hint, whats the answer? :P
No, this is like Jeopardy. I give him the answer, and he asks the question.
Ah. So the Question is "What would Glork say if you asked him his alignement?".
Shteven wrote:This is NOT a roleplaying game. I'm not barred from talking about the internet, or linking to a sailor moon picture (Maybe I'll claim sailor venus for no good reason), or telling you I had a chicken parm sub for lunch today. Joking around is a valid play. It may not be a smart play, but Jack can do it if he wants. Yes, it bothers me a bit as well, but in the end, not too much. It's similiar to albert's always scummy play, maybe you don't like it, but it's fair.
First, How was the Chicken Parm Sub?

Second, I kind of see your point there. I just dont like randomness. It throws everyone off guard, and then everyone is like "WTH, why in the world did you say that" I still consider it a roleplay. Because, we have ROLES. I mean seriously.

(Side Note: Yes, I did joke a couple of times in this post, however, I said you could be Lighthearted, So I am not contradicting myself)
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by YogurtBandit »

EBWOP: On the side note, on the end there is also supposed to be a "For any one who wanted to try and attack me for that".

Also, Shteven, Tell me why you have a Vote on Albert.
BillyTwilight
BillyTwilight
Goon
BillyTwilight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:34 pm

Post by BillyTwilight »

Hey guys, sorry I've been really inactive so far in this game. I've been really busy at work - for those of you who are thinking about it, grad school really sucks and I wish it on none of you. I will get a reread in and post hopefully by Wednesday, I have a presentation tomorrow I have been working on and just no time to give the game the attention it deserves until then.
Show
[i]Frisch weht der Wind
Der Heimat zu
Mein Irisch Kind,
Wo weilest du?

Oed' und leer das Meer.[/i]

Und sagt die Zauberw├â┬Ârter Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”