JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:57 am

Post by JDodge »

VitaminR wrote:It's nothing significant, I just referred to role because it seemed clearer than saying blahethber.
Whose role?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:59 am

Post by VitaminR »

blahgo, Ether and chamber.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:03 am

Post by JDodge »

VitaminR wrote:blahgo, Ether and chamber.
I find it strange that you would say that since none of them claimed. How do you know their role?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:13 am

Post by VitaminR »

I don't. I said I thought it likely that they played a scum role.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:18 am

Post by JDodge »

VitaminR wrote:Plus, it does seem like a scum role.
You're missing a few key words there.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:22 am

Post by VitaminR »

Really depends on which way you read it.
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

They're Ani-mani,
Totally insane-y,
Hydroplane-y:
ANIMANIACS!

These are the Facts:

Fuldu – 1 – VitaminR
JDodge – 1 – Sweenytodd
Thesp – 1 – now a ranger

With
alive, it takes
to lynch!

Not Voting – 5 – Foolster41, Fritzler, Fuldu, JDodge, Thesp

Sweenytodd replaces blahgo, effective immediately. Hopefully this will be the last replacement we'll need. :)
Last edited by petroleumjelly on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by JDodge »

Ah, excellent. Sweeny, after your re-read, please claim human or not-human.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:50 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

I have re-read and before posting analysis I know u are all waiting on my claims... Claiming Male, and Human in case my predacessors didn't.
Fuldu
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Fuldu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by Fuldu »

Then the one other thing is if you could pick the person to claim human or not next. Thanks.
It takes a village to raise a lynch mob.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:43 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Alrighty... I would like JDodge next, he is the one I have been most suspcious of.. more to come, re-reading again. = )
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Hey guys, first of all, thank you for having me in this game. I just finished my second re-read and here are my thoughts so far. The two who stick out at me are JDodge and NAR.

The problem I have with JDodge is the fact that every time he has been called on an assertion or an idea he offers up a throwaway line like:
JDodge, Post 222 wrote:You make a very good point. I really need to work on my tendency to speak before I think...
or
JDodge, Post 248 wrote:Sorry... Read that wrong...
or
JDodge, Post 409 wrote:Fair enough. I have been absolutely dreadful in my quality of play this game.
Every time he is called out on something he simply gives up on it. That and most of his early game was spent apologizing for not reading thoroughly enough or arguing with Blake Judge (Not necessarily a strike against him).

My other suspicion rests on Blake Judge (Now a Ranger). I initially wrote off his interaction with SailorJerry as innocent (WIFOM, why would 2 scum interact like that together D1) and his defense of SailorJerry:
Blake Judge, Post 99 wrote:Wow, I find this bandwagon against SJ hard to understand. Thesp seems to have started this with the accusation that he withheld useful information about my behaviour in the one game on this site, even though he passed on everything he knew about me in that first post. Thesp was incredibly eager to put suspicion on SJ for no reason I can discern, and SJ's behaviour seems a lot more reasonable to me.

Strong FOS: Thesp

And my next observation is that JDodge seemed happy to sidle in and attach himself to Thesp's logic while offering nothing himself. This is a scum tactic I've frequently seen, and any instance of voting without adding anything to the conversation needs to be discouraged.

FOS: JDodge
I was initially going to write these off but then D2 his claim seemed a little off to me... He claimed at 3 votes, though I suppose he must have been scared by the speed with which SailorJerry was lynched D1...
Blake Judge, Post 112 wrote:Well, I can see why you're doing this since I foolishly defended SJ. I'm not stupid enough to be so obvious defending a compatriot, but I suppose you don't know me well enough to realise it. For what it's worth, I'm Chicken Boo, a non-traditional watcher.
Next after questioned by Foolster he adds this:
Blake Judge, Post 117 wrote:Every night I can watch one person, and if that person is night-killed I will be told each player that targeted them that night.
This is the part of the claim I had trouble with and I am going to attribute it to me lack of experience. This to me seems like a strange role... I have seen watchers who see who another player visits or who visits a particular player but not one who specifically has to taget the NK target to get a result. I suppose it would balance out the difficulty of out-guessing the Mafia with the reward of the information you gain with it but please reassure me that this role seems correct to everyone else.

As soon as Now a Ranger joins the game he comes out launching an accusation against Thesp which just blew me away... I thought Thesp was the most pro-town member, basically single-handedly catching two scumbags... Now I suppose one could (if you didn't read Fritz's post saying he was confirmed not-male) hypothesize that he bussed his two teammates to earn the towns trust on D1 and D2, but it doesn't strike me as the ideal situation. Especially considering there was suspicion of SJ but nothing one couldn't defend against if Thesp didn't push like he did. And likewise with HurriKaty, Thesp was the first to have any major suspicion of her.

So those are the two I am most suspicious of at the moment, though I wonder with Vit R for some reason. The voting record is just TOO good in my view.. First on SJ maybe hoping it would de-rail and he could hop off? I don't know, nothing about his play has screamed scum to me, I just am trying to remain suspicious.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

Hmm. You bring up a good point in you analysise of JDogde, but I'll wait until the whole human/not human thing is finished before I vote.

Your right that perhaps JDodge's role could be fake. I asked before for reasons why someone should beleive he is lying, and this is soemthing that I didn't look very close at, but thought was a little odd. Not sure enough for a vote, but I would like to hear what other people think.

I'm hoping this human/not human thing will go quickly since this game has been slower than molasses in January... running up hill.
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:03 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Foolster41, Post 537 wrote:I'm hoping this human/not human thing will go quickly since this game has been slower than molasses in January... running up hill.
Hopefully my presence will help speed it up... Once people realize that a replacement for ether/blahgo was found it should pick up again... And while I am new, I am full of youthfull exuberance = ) so no worries about me lurking... (maybe multi-posting though...)
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by Thesp »

Woohoo! Welcome!

Let's finish our claiming now.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
now a ranger
now a ranger
Goon
now a ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:47 pm

Post by now a ranger »

Yes we shall finish the claiming that has been churning along!

CHUG CHUG CHUG !
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:41 am

Post by JDodge »

*sigh*

Not-human.
Foolster wrote:Your right that perhaps JDodge's role could be fake. I asked before for reasons why someone should beleive he is lying, and this is soemthing that I didn't look very close at, but thought was a little odd. Not sure enough for a vote, but I would like to hear what other people think.
Eh?
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:10 am

Post by VitaminR »

Could you pick the next person to claim?
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:13 am

Post by JDodge »

Whoops, sorry.

VitR.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:51 am

Post by VitaminR »

Surprise!

Not-human.

Foolster.
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:41 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

JDodge: "Eh?" What? I think the posisition was well stated in a previous post. Your role is unusual for its type (Having to target someone targeted for death to watch). I don't see how I was unclear. I'm willing to entertain it as a possibility that you are lying scum unless you cna present evidence otherwise. I have a feeling there's a way of proving yourself (if you havn't already and I'm densly missing it).

As for the claim, Actually, I'm not entirely sure. I'm humanoid, but not exactly. I'm sending a PM to the mod to double check to see if he'll give me more info. I know I should have throught to PMing the mod earlier, but it actually didn't even occur to me. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure I've given away who I am from this and previous posts. Honestly I don't think there's much harm in everyone knowing at this point anyway.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:07 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

@ Foolster:
Foolster, Post 545 wrote:Dodge: "Eh?" What? I think the posisition was well stated in a previous post. Your role is unusual for its type (Having to target someone targeted for death to watch). I don't see how I was unclear. I'm willing to entertain it as a possibility that you are lying scum unless you cna present evidence otherwise. I have a feeling there's a way of proving yourself (if you havn't already and I'm densly missing it).
This is because this is the second or third time you have attributed the role of Blake Judge/NAR to JDodge... But after we are out of this human/not-human claiming would someone kindly address this role-claim for me? I simply do not have the experience to judge its believeability or not...
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:28 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

Doh! Oh. I get mixed up with acronyms and names. I think especialy since they are both initials of 2 letters with a J. Sorry.

By the way, the mod answered back basicly "I'm not telling." So I'll have to stand by my claim of "humanoid" The only way I can explain further is to fully claim, which I'm willing to do if need be.
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:55 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Who should claim next Foolster?
Foolster41