Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:52 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I think either Nocmen or Sil is scum, with HB 100% scum. He was the one who hammered his partner TM, when he knew that he had lost him. Reading it back, it feels like "sigh...alright, I have to do this or I will look scummy later".

So I think the safest bet would go to Haut Boy today.

Unvote, vote: Haut Boy
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:02 am

Okay, if we don't lynch scum today, all 3 of us lose.

If we lynch scum, and both scum and SK target townies, town loses and it ends in draw for SK and scum.

If we lynch scum, and mafia kills town while SK kill mafia, it ends in draw for town and SK.

If we lynch scum, and SK kills town while mafia kills SK, it ends in draw for town and mafia.

This sounds like prisoner's dilemma for me. The question is...what do we do ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:18 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I think either Nocmen or Sil is scum, with HB 100% scum. He was the one who hammered his partner TM, when he knew that he had lost him. Reading it back, it feels like "sigh...alright, I have to do this or I will look scummy later".

So I think the safest bet would go to Haut Boy today.

Unvote, vote: Haut Boy
Now I think about it, you're probably right about Haut Boy, meaning HB and Sil is our scum partners, not hammering HB because we need discussion. What you need to do Albert is target whichever of HB and Sil we don't lynch AS SOON AS NIGHT STARTS. If you do that, hopefully your kill will go through before Scums kill, meaning you kill off the last remaining scum and you, me and Nocmen can live in peace and harmony happily ever after.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Silmiriel
Silmiriel
Townie
Silmiriel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Silmiriel »

Well, a lot has happened suddenly.
I'm not scum I'm just a townie, which IMO leaves either HB, Nocmen or ABR as scum.
ABR says he saw me here just before a kill, but doesn't that mean he could just as easily have done it? After all, he had to be here to see me here. I also find it suspicious that DYH was killed last night; ABR is still alive (wouldn't mafia have killed him if he was the SK?) and DYH was convinced that ABR was mafia. This leaves me to suspect that ABR's claim is false and that he is mafia who killed his most avid attacker hoping that his SK claim would save him from suspicion.

On the other hand HB could be mafia. He's been fairly quiet and non-comital. It's possible that he's been watching and making his moves cleverly enough to pin the blame on the most obvious person while seemingly staying in the back seat.

Nocmen hasn't really done anything that scummy, but if he's really the doc then wouldn't he be dead by now?
Hockety...pockety??
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:29 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Silmiriel wrote: This leaves me to suspect that ABR's claim is false and that he is mafia who killed his most avid attacker hoping that his SK claim would save him from suspicion.
I find that hard to believe, I've said I doubt scum would claim SK, and that's not the only possible reason scum would kill DYH, for example, they might have just that DYH was the most experienced player here, so they killed him.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Oh dear, I'm at lynch-1 already~<3 Well, I guess it's claiming time, but that comes after I comment on a couple points against me.
Silmiriel wrote:On the other hand HB could be mafia. He's been fairly quiet and non-comital. It's possible that he's been watching and making his moves cleverly enough to pin the blame on the most obvious person while seemingly staying in the back seat.
Quiet, possibly. However, I remember at least twice where I went and actively tried to stir discussion when it was slowing down badly.
ABR wrote:I think either Nocmen or Sil is scum, with HB 100% scum. He was the one who hammered his partner TM, when he knew that he had lost him. Reading it back, it feels like "sigh...alright, I have to do this or I will look scummy later".
From yesterday, I hadn't liked his sparse "contributions" and his failure to ever really get back to what I asked him. And his arguments in his defense put him out as scum to me, and really, you hammer those who are scummy. I can tell you now, I am not his scumbuddy...I think YOU are.

I'm a oneshot tracker, and I followed Albert last night. He wasn't doing virus-type activities (as we can deduce from the deathscenes, virus infection is the "cause of death", I'd like to remind you); he was hacking. I know you'll want a role name, so here 'tis.

bud.bonzi/Spyware/Tracker

Vote: Albert B. Rampage
is Mafia, and he must be lynched!
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Limited access for a week or so. I can read and post, but don't expect a lot.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Haut Boy »

That's
bud.bonzi/
Spyware/Tracker
, mind you.
I'm less likely to check MS on weekends than on weekdays. If I've disappeared on a weekend, it's normal.

Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:49 am

Post by Nocmen »

...Why would spyware be on the same side as the users? I'm not buying this...
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Oops, I missed Nocmen's unvote of me. Well, my claim and my info still stand.

Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:55 am

Post by Haut Boy »

Nocmen wrote:...Why would spyware be on the same side as the users? I'm not buying this...
I'm not one to question the mod's setup. But if you think about it, you can install spyware onto a specific person's computer to track their activity. It's not just stuff that comes with downloads in e-mail or on the internet.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:04 pm

Nice try, but I call bogus.

Everyone, please vote Haut Boy immediately. We kill Haut Boy and follow Jordan's plan. GG everyone.
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by Nocmen »

I honestly don't know what to do for now.

Haut, Jordan, and Silm all look really suspicious to me, but I'm pretty adamant with regards to Jordan's townie claim.

As for going after Silm or Haut...I don't know. I feel that by going with either I am walking into someone's trap.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:26 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

ABR wrote:Nice try, but I call bogus.

Everyone, please vote Haut Boy immediately. We kill Haut Boy and follow Jordan's plan. GG everyone.
Heh, you have a good eye for fake claims. Especially your own!

So yeah, I didn't think the tracker claim would last long. But I can still give you convincing evidence that Albert is freaking Mafia. How's this, you all say?

I
am the SK,
NOT
Albert!

I killed VanDamien because he was giving me the scummiest vibes from D1 besides WhoMe?, and I killed Occult last night because I believed he might be scum. I haven't killed Nocmen in the case that he actually is the doctor, though I really think now that I should have killed him last night.
FoS: Nocmen
I didn't kill Albert because I was rather hoping that it wouldn't come to a 2-1-2 like this (and of course, it did). And I've left Jordan and DYH alone because I felt they were both innocent and my interest was more for getting rid of Mafia, which I managed to help the town accomplish by hammering TonyMontana.

I urge you all to lynch Albert; he is
NOT
the SK, and I am fully convinced he is leading you all around! I may have just lost the game for myself, but I am fully willing to help the town to win. But if you leave Albert alive, there is no hope of this happening.

Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

Pardon my BBCode messup in my last post.

And I forgot something, too.

Albert,
what possessed you to claim SK?

Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:35 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

Myself wrote:I haven't killed Nocmen in the case that he actually is the doctor, though I really think now that I should have killed him last night.
To clarify my FoS, it is because he has claimed doc and yet still has not turned up dead by Mafia count. I partly didn't kill him in case he was doc, and partly because I was worried about a cross-hit.

Occult
Occult
Goon
Occult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:45 pm

Post by Occult »

Bah. 2 things

1. Go town

yellowbounder wrote:Daisy. Daisy. What is your answer so? I'm half cra cra cra cra cra
cra
*[/b]
Nice.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:55 pm

:D

You just proved that your mafia, Haut :lol:

Let us waste no time and dissect your post:
Haut Boy wrote:
I didn't kill Albert because I was rather hoping that it wouldn't come to a 2-1-2 like this
(and of course, it did). And I've left Jordan and DYH alone because I felt they were both innocent and my interest was more for getting rid of Mafia, which I managed to help the town accomplish by hammering TonyMontana.
Look at this blatant and in-a-hurry lie. How would it not be 2-1-2 ? What did he expect, that the mafia kill HIM ?!? Certainly not. Then what ? Everybody knows that if Nocmen was doctor, he would protect Jordan. Nocmen can tell you how good I am at guessing his protection ;)
Haut Boy wrote: I killed VanDamien because he was giving me the scummiest vibes from D1 besides WhoMe?, and I killed Occult last night because I believed he might be scum. I haven't killed Nocmen in the case that he actually is the doctor, though I really think now that I should have killed him last night.
FoS: Nocmen
I didn't kill Albert because I
was rather hoping that it wouldn't come to a 2-1-2 like this
(and of course, it did). And I've left Jordan and DYH alone because I felt they were both innocent and
my interest was more for getting rid of Mafia
, which I managed to help the town accomplish by hammering TonyMontana.
Please make a re-read guys. I have solid evidence for killing VanDamien. His reason for killing VanDamien is completely fabricated. I killed VanDamien because he went hard after me, and I was scared he would continue going after me the next day. I thought I was safe to kill him since he had retracted some(according to my presentation of his posts to the town; Jordan quickly proved my real intentions and saw through the bluff, as he is witness) of his suspicions against me. My kill on Occult was pretty much random, I thought there was a 50-50 chance of him being mafia, but knew it wouldn't make a difference. I would actually preffered to have hit a town, ANYWAY.

Also, please look at the way Haut Boy says his interest is of getting rid of mafia. How can that be true, if according to his claim, he did NOT kill the claimed SK ?? If he was the SK, he would know 100% that I am mafia, and proceed to NK me that night. The fact that he DIDN'T do so, shows that the interest of the town was the FURTHEST thing from his mind. Just think of it. If his priority was to kill mafia, and he was SK, why didn't he kill the mafia ??? That's why his claim makes NO SENSE.
Haut Boy wrote: To clarify my FoS, it is because he has claimed doc and yet still has not turned up dead by Mafia count. I partly didn't kill him in case he was doc, and partly because I was worried about a cross-hit.
Yes, he was worried that the real SK, me, would cross-hit. Again, witness how far his interest is for the town. He wants to kill the most town possible. He contradicted himself, LAL.

In addition, why is it that he hasn't role-claimed the name of his role ? He just said, I'm the SK. Why ?

---

I'm so excited to see you guys reaction to this. Nocmen, when we lynch Haut today, if you really are a doctor, protect me if only for the mountain of evidence I've collected against Haut ;) There's still a mafia left, too, so keep your eyes peeled guys.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:07 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

ABR wrote:Look at this blatant and in-a-hurry lie. How would it not be 2-1-2 ? What did he expect, that the mafia kill HIM ?!? Certainly not. Then what ? Everybody knows that if Nocmen was doctor, he would protect Jordan. Nocmen can tell you how good I am at guessing his protection
Perhaps I have my numbers jumbled, but if I HAD killed you, there would be 1-1-2, and not 2-1-2. Since, y'know, you're Mafia.
ABR wrote:Please make a re-read guys. I have solid evidence for killing VanDamien. His reason for killing VanDamien is completely fabricated. I killed VanDamien because he went hard after me, and I was scared he would continue going after me the next day. I thought I was safe to kill him since he had retracted some(according to my presentation of his posts to the town; Jordan quickly proved my real intentions and saw through the bluff, as he is witness) of his suspicions against me. My kill on Occult was pretty much random, I thought there was a 50-50 chance of him being mafia, but knew it wouldn't make a difference. I would actually preffered to have hit a town, ANYWAY.
Okay. Between you, VD, and Nocmen, you ALL looked pretty scummy on day 1. But under WhoMe?, VanDamien looked scummiest to me. I dunno about you, but the retractions themself seemed scummy in addition to everything else. Which is, of course, why I killed him.
ABR wrote:Also, please look at the way Haut Boy says his interest is of getting rid of mafia. How can that be true, if according to his claim, he did NOT kill the claimed SK ?? If he was the SK, he would know 100% that I am mafia, and proceed to NK me that night. The fact that he DIDN'T do so, shows that the interest of the town was the FURTHEST thing from his mind. Just think of it. If his priority was to kill mafia, and he was SK, why didn't he kill the mafia ??? That's why his claim makes NO SENSE.
Okay, admittedly I did leave you alive in hopes of still being able to win. But I think what I've got on you is still more damning. Consider that YOU are the liar, yes~<3
ABR wrote:Yes, he was worried that the real SK, me, would cross-hit. Again, witness how far his interest is for the town. He wants to kill the most town possible. He contradicted himself, LAL.
MAFIA CROSS-HIT, NOT SK CROSS-HIT! If this isn't twisting my words, I don't know WHAT is! Just because I don't specifically state who I'm worried will cross-hit does NOT say ANYTHING.

You want a name? I can give you that. It's W32.Beglae.ZXYZ/Virus/SK.

ALBERT IS THE ONE WHO IS LYING!!!
Confirm Vote: Albert B. Rampage
Die, filthy Mafioso!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:09 pm

Haut Boy wrote:MAFIA CROSS-HIT, NOT SK CROSS-HIT! If this isn't twisting my words, I don't know WHAT is! Just because I don't specifically state who I'm worried will cross-hit does NOT say ANYTHING.
Hold on a sec. A cross hit means SK and mafia both targeting the same person, right ?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by Nocmen »

I'm not buying either of you. I feel that hell, both of you could be scum trying to get us to lynch the other, the SK, thus losing the game.

Haut, if you really are the SK, why are you going after Albert, when its impossible to prove to the others who is who? It leaves Silm open, and he would have to be the second scum.
Haut Boy
Haut Boy
Goon
Haut Boy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:18 pm

Post by Haut Boy »

Yes. That is what I meant; if I targeted him and the Mafia also did so.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:19 pm

Nocmen, read everything I've said. Please. Can you really say that I'm lying ?
Nocmen
Nocmen
meep meep
Nocmen
meep meep
meep meep

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Post by Nocmen »

Also, Haut Boy, if you really were the SK and Albert had false claimed SK, wouldn't that guarantee him as scum? Why did you not kill him the last night if that was what happened?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:20 pm

Haut Boy wrote:Yes. That is what I meant; if I targeted him and the Mafia also did so.
Then I don't understand what you said with "mafia crosskill" and "SK crosskill"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:21 pm

Nocmen wrote:Also, Haut Boy, if you really were the SK and Albert had false claimed SK, wouldn't that guarantee him as scum? Why did you not kill him the last night if that was what happened?
Read my post, Nocmen. He lied, end of story. Believe my evidence, if not my word.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”