Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7975 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

maybe for roles

i doubt he does that for flavour

otherwise he's basically required to give a long list of characters that aren't in the game

(also i linked this earlier)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7976 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:14 am

Post by Kagami »

Well, I don't think it's a coincidence that lemniscate claimed kocho and aronis claimed kikyo.

I imagine that the scum were at least given those three undead safeclaims (asuka, kocho, kikyo), and then potentially the rest were random.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7977 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:18 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 7975, zMuffinMan wrote:maybe for roles

i doubt he does that for flavour

otherwise he's basically required to give a long list of characters that aren't in the game

(also i linked this earlier)

Oh no, he Will write the flavor to fit the role you tell him you want, he Just won't guarantee the safeness of said role
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7978 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7939, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7931, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Y&B - why didn't you discuss my stated reasoning for finding the posts townish? Like, you ignore that the one case, half-arsed it may be, was still tied as the biggest case Abomination made all game. It is in *context* not in isolation that it suggests an issue with BoP being a buddy.

I don't understand. Can you please rephrase?

And no, that isn't a case. Abomination played poorly, and that 'case' was obviously written in lesser time that I had taken to respond to your post.

If you look at his entire posting history he made a grand total of two cases that Phase - now, he attacked lots of people, he voted lots of people, and even made noises about them being scum.
But he only made two cases.
One was on Nero, the other was BoP.
Discuss again how the case was so weak that it should be immediately dismissed?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7979 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that it was a terrible case. Also one of the main reasons the town advocated a policy lynch against them.

It was so weak that it should be immediately dismissed.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7980 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:59 am

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7981 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:05 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7979, Young and Beautiful wrote:You don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that it was a terrible case. Also one of the main reasons the town advocated a policy lynch against them.

It was so weak that it should be immediately dismissed.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7982 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:08 am

That's all you have to say? I wrote one whole paragraph for you to respond in a mocking tone?

Thanks.

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7983 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:15 am

Uh, ActionDan is posting in other games but not here. He needs to hang too.

- b -
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7984 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:37 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7982, Young and Beautiful wrote:That's all you have to say? I wrote one whole paragraph for you to respond in a mocking tone?

Thanks.

- b -

You wrote two sentences to repeat yourself and ignored the point I'd raised in rebuttal to the point you'd originally made. Yeah, i dismissed it as a dodge - why do you think it wasn't a dodge of my raised counter?

I am not trying to debate it was an amazing case.
I am debating that it was an impressive case in relation to all of his others.
You haven't chosen to address that yet.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7985 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7920, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7842, Lord Mhork wrote:Also I feel like a lot of the arguing BoP is scum is really circular. "Assuming Titus is scum, these things make sense for her to do as scum. Therefore she's scum."

PEDIT:
Our benevolent obv town leader decreed that we needed to spam our way to longest game, egg. Just skim like me. You're not missing anything at all.

You're hypocritical. The fact that BoP is spouting nonsense that the only conf town in the game - yours truly - is scum, makes it worse than any of the complaints that you have raised at any point.

Let's start with this is not Titus.

Let's move on to the fact that you have done NOTHING all game except try to get Titus (aka this hydra) lynched.

Nothing.

Now you can point to a post where you voted Aronis, but considering your 422 posts, that is not much of an accomplishment.

If you want to show where you've done a single DROP of non-Titus related analysis, on ANYTHING, then you'll have won proven that your tunneling is only at the 99.9% level instead of 100%.

So, while Titus is offended by your tunneling, I realize that sometimes that is the total extent of the skill set of some players. If we are lynched, or once we are NKed, you'll then randomly pop in with random scumreads which people will ignore until you are lynched or the game is over. I would prefer you improve your play, and I would prefer it now.

In post 7920, Young and Beautiful wrote:
Like, literally this. She wants to eliminate the claimed town JOAT and conftown, I mean,

Memory of xofelf, town JOAT
In post 5533, Cephrir wrote:
xofelf
13 [LYNCH!] (ActionDan, Kagami,
Serene2
, Squirrel Girl, Oversoul, Egg,
Young and Beautiful
, neil1113,
Abomination
, shos, Majiffy, beastcharizard, BBmolla)

In post 7920, Young and Beautiful wrote:This makes no sense from either a town or scum perspective -> but it has obvious scum motivations and is more likely to come from scum than from town.
Actually, it has been presented on multiple occasions why we doubt your claim.
Night1- Blocked
Night2- Target died
Night3- BBMolla, claimed JOAT, gets the message, on the night after the flip of the xofelf the town JOAT. And with Molla's sum total of 74 posts over 3 game days, your choice seemed doubly counter-intuitive.
Night4- Only 3 shots

Perhaps the odds are just not in your favor, Katniss, but if it's starting to stink, then why would you expect me to not call BULLSHIT?!?

In post 7920, Young and Beautiful wrote:I don't know if you're being obstinate or if I'm the one, but considering that I'm the expert here on Titus, AND I have more town credibility than you do, I'd implore you to defer to me.
You think you have town credibility, but I do not think you earned it through play, nor through your highly dubious "night action choices", or in any other manner, so I would completely understand if others do not defer to you.

Regardless of that, unless you are going to be productive (my version, not yours), you can just be wrong over in a corner and help advance the game through quiet zen mediation.

~P
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7986 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:23 am

I think you have to explain more on what the significance of Abomination's post is, and what it means for the town and for BoP.

Right now, I'm not sure I understand your post, or the point that you are trying to make. I might be misinterpreting the point of your post and this makes it difficult to take your post seriously.

Right now, my comment is that: A poor case is a poor case. It means as much as toilet paper, even if the author has only produced two pieces of it. Besides, I'm not sure if Abomination's poor demeanor was because they were scum, or just disinterested in the game as a whole.

- b -

P edit: Jesus Christ. Not reading that.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7987 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7900, shos wrote:
NameFlavorRaceRole/AbilitiesActionsCommentsAlignment
Lord MhorkRenkotsu
Undead
1-shot Watcher
shosInuYasha
Demon
Scenter Empathic Vigilante
ProHawkTsubaki
Human
Shard Thief
OversoulUrasue
Demon
Race Miller
Squirrel GirlDoublevoter
BeastCharizrdSango
Human
Poison Immune
notscienceKohaku
Human
Faustian Pupper
Birds of PreyHakudoshi
Demon
Ascetic
ActionDan
Human
Poison Doctor
KagamiPrincess Abi
Demon
Faustian Puppet
MajiffyRyujin
Demon
Faustian Puppet
Neil1113
Demon
Neighbour
Young and BeautifulJijenji
Demon
Friendly Neighbour
TheGoatKagome
Human
Shard Cop
Penguin_AlienGinta
Demon
Neighbour
BBMollaMidoriko
Human
JoaT
Egg2-shot Tracker
zMuffinMan
Demon
VT
LemniscateJakotsu
Undead
2-shot nonconsecutive Ninja
SCUM
AngryIceRinkRyukotsusei
Demon
VT
TOWN
Mist7676Miroku
Human
Demon Cop
TOWN
geistsRin
Human
VT
TOWN
XofelfShippo
Demon
JoaT
TOWN
AbominationBankotsu
Undead
Even night Jewel Cop / 1-shot Jewel Thief
SCUM
The Chamber of KittensHakkaku
Demon
Neighbour
TOWN
Serene2Hosenki
Demon
Shard Holder
TOWN
AronisSuikotsu
Undead
1-shot Odd-night Poison Doctor
SCUM
Nero CainSota Higurashi
Human
VT
TOWN

Someone complete this. I have no time or will and this is much easier to navigate and read.

These are my thoughts on these claims, not Titus.

@Mhork-
You being undead, and all the dead scum being undead really hurts you. Oversoul is claiming undead miller and town, are you a miller too? Because otherwise, it looks bad for you.

Re: Faustian Puppets
- why are 2 of the puppets demons and one human? Why does one of the demon puppets have self-vanillzing powers, and not the other odd-man out (Human puppet) ? If Kagami can self-vanillaize to stop from being a killer, why hasn't he done it yet?

Re: Neighbors
- At least they are all demons. And maybe they are self-cleared to each other in the QT, but they need to get in here and do it. Mostly because neighbors are suspect in a normal game, so stepping up their game in the main thread should be their priority.

Shard/Jewel
- What's the difference between a shard cop and shard thief and the flipped scum role of Jewel Cop/ Jewel thief? That role design looks like they can look for the Jewel (shard?) every even night, and in theory, if they find it, can take it. If the Jewel is the sum of all the shards, then :igmeou: to the Shard cop and shard thief, especially if the sum of their roles is to remove from other players something that only has value to scum.

Flipped scum roles-
All the flipped scum roles have an X-shot modifier. This make me more suspicious of the claimed X-shot roles claiming to be town (Egg, Mhork, Young)

Thoughts on any of this?

~P
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7988 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Egg »

In post 7983, Young and Beautiful wrote:Uh, ActionDan is posting in other games but not here. He needs to hang too.

- b -

I don't blame him. This game is getting ridiculous. I haven't worked since Sunday and I can barely keep up.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7989 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:34 am

Well, I expect him to be back after BoP flips then, along with the lurkers Beast and notscience and friends. And also my beloved Y~

- b -
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7990 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

To my knowledge Oversoul never claimed miller. Didn't he claim undead VT and assumed all the scum to be undead?

Upon checking he claimed demon that investigates as undead, which is a weird as fuck claim. :/
I don't see how this looks bad for me though. It only looks bad if you assume undead must be scum.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7991 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7990, Lord Mhork wrote:To my knowledge Oversoul never claimed miller. Didn't he claim undead VT and assumed all the scum to be undead?

Upon checking he claimed demon that investigates as undead, which is a weird as fuck claim. :/
I don't see how this looks bad for me though. It only looks bad if you assume undead must be scum.

If you look at the 3 dead flipped scum all being undead, and read Oversoul's miller flavor claim, do you see why it looks bad?

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7992 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

~P
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7993 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:16 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 7904, Oversoul wrote:Mmm, no because a Vig exists if it isn't Shos and you would be outted.
Try again?

Why does Shos-SK necessitate Town Vig? We haven't seen a CC.

In post 7906, shos wrote:@Majiffy: obviously no, Naraku is 150% BP, and even if you were right, you did nothing for over two months of the game, so obvtown? lolz no

I am obvtown from my early-game play, my claim, and my role.

Deal with it.

In post 7987, Birds of Prey wrote:
- why are 2 of the puppets demons and one human? Why does one of the demon puppets have self-vanillzing powers, and not the other odd-man out (Human puppet) ? If Kagami can self-vanillaize to stop from being a killer, why hasn't he done it yet?

I've been asking these questions since all the puppets claimed.

The human puppet checked out flavor-wise IIRC. I don't understand the self-vanillaizing puppet whatsoever.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7994 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7993, Majiffy wrote:
In post 7987, Birds of Prey wrote:

I've been asking these questions since all the puppets claimed.

The human puppet checked out flavor-wise IIRC. I don't understand the self-vanillaizing puppet whatsoever.

I must have missed where you pushed that. I'll go look.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7995 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Majiffy & Moogle/Kagami claims
In post 3576, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Alright.

I'm Princess Abi, Town Demon Faustian Puppet.

I have an ability which I'm not revealing. It isn't mentioned in my role title; the above title is my complete title.

I have another "ability" called Deal with the Devil. It tells me that naraku can make me perform kills for him. If he uses me, I'm not informed of this. The PM says that he may or may not know who I am (he does now, of course).

I have a third ability called Renege. It's a night action that makes me vanilla, losing my first ability and preventing naraku from using me. Naraku can still use me on the night I renege.

In post 3579, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:jiffy and NS, if you guys are puppets, there's no reason not to say so (and there probably never was any reason to be cagey).

I really don't understand why town is screwed because of our existence. Ninja SK doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.

In post 3580, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I don't intend to renege.

In post 3581, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Maybe near endgame if there's a really good reason to.

In post 3582, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:The verbiage implies that he can do it himself if he wants to.

In post 3588, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3576, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:I'm Princess Abi, Town Demon Faustian Puppet.

Really should have waited on NS.

In post 3586, beastcharizard wrote:@Moogle:

So you basically just claimed that if you killed someone it wasn't your own fault and now you are seeing if anyone else is a puppet as well giving Mafia a perfect fake claim to use to get out of kills incase they have already performed one. I find that a little hard to believe.

Tough cookies. That's the role.

I am
Ryujin, Town Demon Puppet
. I have no other abilities except for the aforementioned Naraku-ninja bit and counting as a demon.

Guessing the first ability is super-great so that reneging it is not the preferred choice.

@Kagami-
any info from secret ability?

~P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7996 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:43 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7973, zMuffinMan wrote:Do you have flavour for being vanilla ?

Yes, but I don't see how that is important?
You really are asking pointless questions and it does not look town at all.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7997 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7996, Oversoul wrote:
In post 7973, zMuffinMan wrote:Do you have flavour for being vanilla ?

Yes, but I don't see how that is important?
You really are asking pointless questions and it does not look town at all.

Actually I see where he's going with this, and it looks very town to my eyes.
So I encourage you to keep dancing.

In post 7993, Majiffy wrote:
In post 7904, Oversoul wrote:Mmm, no because a Vig exists if it isn't Shos and you would be outted.
Try again?

Why does Shos-SK necessitate Town Vig? We haven't seen a CC.

Vigs counter claim with bullets, natch. I suppose it's possible Shos is BP and thus the Vig is frustrated but unwilling to counter - that's a possibility.

If Shos is an SK I would say that the three kills on Night 3 does tend to suggest Vig pretty strongly. After all, the SK is probably Naraku, and we also know that both town and scum ahve anti-poison powers so unless *both* town and scum have a poisoner (or the mod is gakking with us) there is probably a 3rd party poisoner, and that is probably the SK.

At that point the 3 kill night, tends to go 'poison from SK + kill for Bo7 + yet another kill from some sort of Vig/additional kill mechanic'

I think it's reasonable to believe that there is a Vig.
The only other possibilities are that Bo7 or SK have kill powers they can use in multiples. While that is possible, it's certainly as (or more) possible that there's a Vig.
If Shos is SK I would tend to expect there to be a pro-town killing role out there.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7998 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Majiffy »

SK is likely unkillable.

Kills are all accounted for. SK's primary kill is delayed poison (one or two nights), and he gains secondary kills through his semi-investigative ability.

I don't see a reasonable argument for Vig.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7999 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Majiffy »

But, again, another fucking thing I've already gone over a long time ago.

You fucking idiots are 3 day phases behind me here.

||

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”