Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #7750 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 7748, Birds of Prey wrote:I am flipping town. If you were an expert at reading my meta, you would know that I have never reached out to this extent as scum, that I never have trouble gaining traction as scum unless I intend not to gain traction, that people do not vote park on my ass as scum, that I have never done an in depth vca as scum.

If you had actually seen my recent games, you would know how accurate my vca is. It is fucking scary.

In the rare event you are town, make my death fucking mean something and sheep my wall of win.

You talking to me?

In the rare event
you
are town, I'll be reasonable and read that 'wall of win' you so advertise. Then I'll consider it.

I have not read your 'wall of win' yet. And I will only do so if you flip town. If you flip scum, as I am placing all my bets on, then no bueno.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7751 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:06 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7675, Birds of Prey wrote:Make a good case with unique points that I can quote.

I've done this a handful of times with about the same response from people as when I just say stuff and shrug. I have been forced to specifically call out people multiple times to even get them to admit that I have made cases with points. This isn't it. Speaking of having to do unique callouts...

@Y&B - three? Okay;

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p6037641 - Abomination's case on BoP (one of only two cases he did - the other was on Nero) and basically it's a case that Titus totally lacks logic and is therefore scum.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6013030 - This is telling because it is a discredit with no other effort given (also, as we now know - at least one of them *was* scum) but it doesn't feel like a distance attempt, but a discredit attempt.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6072137 - Bulba pointing out that BoP (scum in Y&B's world) was trying to connect Rhaego/Lemi (scum) to Egg (unknown) This is a case that only works out as beneficial to Bulba (scum) if Rhaego flips, then he can get town points off a BoP flip, in order to clear Egg (whom he would have to call town afterwards...so, it really only makes sense if Egg is actually scum in this example, otherwise Bulba is selling two scum down the road as an awkward town point gain to protect another town...) In other words, it doesn't make much sense as scum.

Three, yay me!
Also;

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p6043158 - I'm just tossing this out because I found it. Bulba was really attempting to quash the discussion that undead = scum. Just saying ;)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7752 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7734, zMuffinMan wrote:so your role is hakudoushi, town demon ascetic shardholder?

As claimed.

In post 7735, zMuffinMan wrote:can you give me any flavour in your role pm plx

In post 7736, zMuffinMan wrote:any and all*

Our Aesectic abilty is Naky's Obstacle, basically saying we can be killed but nothing else works on us.

In post 7737, zMuffinMan wrote:PV
you can't just post then disappear and blue ball me

You got me during my oatmeal at home.

In post 7739, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7735, zMuffinMan wrote:can you give me any flavour in your role pm plx

Yes our role is as you described. Paraphrasing flavor below..

"Kagura, I am not like him! Naraku's tool, I am not! my own master I am!"

In post 7741, zMuffinMan wrote:nah i meant flavour regarding abilities (if there is any) not general flavour

as in why do you have a shard, according to your role PM?

This is what we got, so this is what you get:
In post 7732, Birds of Prey wrote:And our flavor is that we possess it and not to let non-town have it.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7753 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

I really fucking hate drawing town recently. I crack the game with vca. Scum flips bc I was right. Town mislynches me in mylo just cause...

Yeah, I know I am human as town but this is fucking ridiculous.

We have me who put out a hell of a lot of content, been engaging people, reaching out and has just been mislynched for being Titus in xmen, 5 to 6 people hard townreading me

VS

Lurksack BBMolla who has done jackshit who has only one player vouching he is town and that player has an interest in keeping BBMolla alive if scum

Can the people townreading me stop voting for town Oversoul and please vote Molla?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7754 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:10 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@BoP - out of curiosity, if you were scum and were being asked to come up with a fakeclaim for an ascetic shardholder - what would it be? Go!
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7755 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:12 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

That first paragraph game was an NY game with Turkish Vsn and Kubliah Khan.

SG, I have no clue bc I don't know the flavor. I would have researched it more.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7756 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 7755, Birds of Prey wrote:That first paragraph game was an NY game with Turkish Vsn and Kubliah Khan.

eHheHEhehhehEhHEhhEHhEHh
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7757 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Kagami »

They didn't plan to claim shardholder.

The context of the claim begins at
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7758 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7749, Birds of Prey wrote:Considering I am leet scum, you'd think if I was fakeclsiming I would use a role that would let me have a shard with flavor especially since I claimed Day 2.

I was just looking for you to back up this statement.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7759 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:16 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm considering whether they fucked up their claim vs whether ceph is putting it in just because (in the same way mhork, if town, is town just because)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7760 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3805, BulbaFenix wrote:Also, #3765 is scum motivated.

-Bulba

I remember now that I read it. It was me thinking Always was scummy. Silly me. And also thinking Neil was scummy (via Clyton). And Always calling him town (for the neighborhood, I suppose).

Ahh, July. That was a good month.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7761 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:18 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Kagami, if I was scum and knew I might have come into possession of a shard (bc let's face it scum ascetic would be sent for kills), I would research or ask the mod for a new fakeclaim. The fact Egg tracked Aronis when he claimed not to move should be sufficient to prove my point but you are scum anyway probably.

Zmuffin, yeah you were scum that game. You of all people should see the parallels and vote for someone who actually could be scum.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7762 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:20 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 7761, Birds of Prey wrote:Kagami, if I was scum and knew I might have come into possession of a shard (bc let's face it scum ascetic would be sent for kills), I would research or ask the mod for a new fakeclaim. The fact Egg tracked Aronis when he claimed not to move should be sufficient to prove my point but you are scum anyway probably.

Zmuffin, yeah you were scum that game. You of all people should see the parallels and vote for someone who actually could be scum.

None of this makes any sense.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7763 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 7761, Birds of Prey wrote:You of all people should see the parallels and vote for someone who actually could be scum.

tbh im coming around to the idea that if you're scum, you're SK

though i'm not sure cephrir gives naraku a hakudoushi fake-claim

dunno

im thinking about it

youre probably not bo7
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7764 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:22 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7758, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 7749, Birds of Prey wrote:Considering I am leet scum, you'd think if I was fakeclsiming I would use a role that would let me have a shard with flavor especially since I claimed Day 2.

I was just looking for you to back up this statement.

The evidence you would be looking for are claims in my other games.

For instance, I claimed my actual role as scum watched the town cc me. Claimed I did not know if they were derp town or scum. Either way they are bad lynch them bc they won't explode on me. Flawless victory.

My claims tend to work like that as scum. They seemlessly integrate. The longer I put off claiming the better.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7765 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 7761, Birds of Prey wrote:Kagami, if I was scum and knew I might have come into possession of a shard (bc let's face it scum ascetic would be sent for kills), I would research or ask the mod for a new fakeclaim. The fact Egg tracked Aronis when he claimed not to move should be sufficient to prove my point but you are scum anyway probably.

Ok, I see what you're trying to say. Problem is that you're not an ascetic. I think you commuted or something night 1 and made a big show of not being targetable, while hoping that someone had targeted you.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7766 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7757, Kagami wrote:They didn't plan to claim shardholder.

The context of the claim begins at

Well our ability description says
In post 7732, Birds of Prey wrote:And our flavor is that we possess it and
not to let non-town have it

So why on earth would we claim it in the normal course of the game?

In post 7733, Birds of Prey wrote:Since our power says to NOT let scum have it, its important to let any town left know that upon our death, someone will either be scum having one, or ripe for the NK by scum (if they are town).

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7767 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7763, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 7761, Birds of Prey wrote:You of all people should see the parallels and vote for someone who actually could be scum.

tbh im coming around to the idea that if you're scum, you're SK

though i'm not sure cephrir gives naraku a hakudoushi fake-claim

dunno

im thinking about it

youre probably not bo7

Shos is pretty obviously the SK.

He gets pissed I townread Mhork because they claimed dcum. Yet his vig pool doesn't include Mhork
Shos day 1 wagon, which he thinks cleared him of being Bo7 scum is recycled onto me and he has zero problems with sheeping it.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7768 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7754, Squirrel Girl wrote:@BoP - out of curiosity, if you were scum and were being asked to come up with a fakeclaim for an ascetic shardholder - what would it be? Go!

Town Commuter

~P
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7769 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7763, zMuffinMan wrote:tbh im coming around to the idea that if you're scum, you're SK

It would make more sense than what Y&B is selling, though I think Shos is still probably the frontrunner for that - certainly the flipped scum seemed nervy about him.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7770 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7759, zMuffinMan wrote:i'm considering whether they fucked up their claim vs whether ceph is putting it in just because (in the same way mhork, if town, is town just because)

Because while we are alive, there is at least one shard that scum cannot get. Period.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7771 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7765, Kagami wrote:

Ok, I see what you're trying to say. Problem is that you're not an ascetic. I think you commuted or something night 1 and made a big show of not being targetable, while hoping that someone had targeted you.

And if any PR got any result on me at any time then the jig would be up. It's night freaking 5. You would think we had been targeted by now...

Oh wait BB did get a no result once...hmmm....
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7772 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7768, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7754, Squirrel Girl wrote:@BoP - out of curiosity, if you were scum and were being asked to come up with a fakeclaim for an ascetic shardholder - what would it be? Go!

Town Commuter

~P

She meant flavor P
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7773 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:28 am

Post by Kagami »

Who would target the claimed ascetic?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7774 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Kagami »

And no, BB would not have targeted a claimed ascetic, then claim to have targeted someone else but was blocked.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”