BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #7475 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Me = Town
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #7476 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Town is I
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #7477 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I be town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #7478 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Am I obv town now, I'm trying the BOP method
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7479 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

That is not my method. You see I use this thing called evidence. I don't argue for no lynch, if I vote patk, you bet I push.

I have cleared half the game. Your only hope is to lynch me and bury the truth.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7480 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by shos »

DAMN, Bbmolla must be town.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7481 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

You are doing the xmen approach. Put up so much shit that BoP has to respond, then blame BoP for flooding the thread. Argue policy lynch.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7482 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

This makes me hate drawing town when there are so many scum left and I cannot go along with the mislynch of the day (Oversoul).
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7483 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Page 300? Hooray! How many more till we reach Tales of You?
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7484 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by shos »

dude(s), your post count rose from like 100 to 600 in a week. you can't blame us

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7485 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:47 pm

On topic:

6-4. You are desperate scum.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7486 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:47 pm

In post 7484, shos wrote:dude(s), your post count rose from like 100 to 600 in a week. you can't blame us

It's 274 to 600! Not 100! You don't want to be called insane again! :lol:
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7487 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Titus's awesome wall of win

Version 2

Town no one should ever vote for

ProHawk - Claim CCs flipped scum before flip. The setup would naturally have a role like his in it. Early voted scum.
Oversoul - Scum chainsawing his slot Day 1. Town as it can get.
Beastcharizard - Rhaego stops bussing to vote Beast. It makes zero sense to stop bussing the buddy with the larger wagon to vote a buddy with a smaller wagon.
Zmuffin - Both confirmed scum voting him Day 2 early with no incentive to bus.

Probable town

Lord Mhok - Again voting patterns here.
SG - Double Voter claim, voted scum early. When she voted NC, two confirmed scum came on after her.
Neil1113 - Neighborhood.
Penguin Alien - Neighbirhood.
The Goat - Liked his early vote on YnB. Has not gotten in the way of scum wagons. He hasn't helped them either. Hasn't claimed N4 investigation. Weak lean town. He's the second weakest.
Egg - Caught Aronis scum. Has a problem with voting town without investigative help. I am paranoid both Egg and Aronis were scum. I wouldn't disagree with people townreading Egg fully though.

Null

Notscience - total lurksack. Hasn't cast a vote yet Day 5. TSO had to be dragged to vote YnB despite scumreading them. It was an early vote though.
Action Dan - He gets bumped up due to his efforts to communicate earlier without buzzwords or spam. I am not liking his lack of pushes towards scum suspects but he's at least trying to defend his YnB town position.

SK suspect

Shos - He flip flops on town v scum on a daily basis. Within each day he's consistent. Today, he is playing scum apologist despite the same people he's defending wanting him dead for so long without reasons. That makes zero sense unless he plans to kill them at night. He said Kagami slipped but no vote earlier. Now he's denying an obvious scumclaim from Kagami and trying to put lipstick on YnB's pig claim.

Scum suspect pool

Kagami - Killing the SK practically wins us the game. No honey. It puts us with 4likely scum in an 18 player pool. Bad OMGUS/SK on me.
Majiffy - Voteparked on shos. If his puppetry has an investigation, he should claim it already or start working with people. Has not engaged with people beyond shos. That is scum indicator that shos is the sk. It would explain missing kills.
Young and Beautiful - Hasn't done anything but misfirect, tunnel town and make an obvious bus vote. Fake claim is fake.
BBMolla - Vouched for bad claim. Argued for no lynch on Leminiscate after bad bus trajectory. Never pushed xoelf as scum despite votepark. Satires BoP rather than producing content
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7488 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by shos »

I'm totally having fun this game

what's the longest game ever?

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7489 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by notscience »

nope still town

nt tho
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7490 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7485, Young and Beautiful wrote:On topic:

6-4. You are desperate scum.

No. Nice try. I take it you never read xmen. This is the same damn thing repeating itself.

My post count rises correspondingly to the amount of shit thrown at me.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7491 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:56 pm

You're a great liar!

In post 6320, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 6317, Kagami wrote:There's probably not a lyncher. This conversation is silly.

What makes you so sure? Can you explain Titus, who is capable of posting volumes of pages (400 posts in Day 1 of the game X-Men: Age of Apocalypse) as town, and self-proclaimed queen of logic and scumhunting, becoming a zombie in this game?

Zombie as in, banging her head against the wall over and over again. Everyone has moved on, but Birds of Prey not only has one of the worst ISOs in the current game, but also *throwing dirt* onto a confirmed townie?

How is this not evidence of a 3rd party lyncher?

- b -

In post 6952, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 6882, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 6877, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6862, BBmolla wrote:Let's lynch both our town joats

what could go wrong

You are not toen.

Because saying that people aren't town magically makes them not town ~

Like you've been doing the whole game.

How about this,
you
aren't town.

I have something to say, will do it when I get back to my computer.

- b -

And I will deliver.

Normally, if any other person was holding the Birds of Prey slot, I'd say:

"I'm conftown, you're not, so shut your mouth and sit your bottom down or we will paddle it and rope you up."

However, this is Titus I'm talking to, so I am going to write something more esoteric, with respect to Titus.

Oh, how I wish ika was in this game... she would have tore you to shreds... never mind, I'll take up that job.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I'd like to remind everybody about Titus scum meta.

For example, in Gundam Seed, Titus as scum threw smoke around the town and got multiple Town PRs lynched... her lynch was way overdue until she botched her claim. Her scumplay easily manipulated the town into a state of confusion due to her ridiculous and counter-intuitive play. This is easily a hallmark of her scumgame and is evident in the play in this game. Unfortunately for you, there is me to counter your demonic scumplay - (hopefully) nobody is buying the bullshit you are spewing right now.

Another example is in Marvel Avengers Alliance Mafia where Titus was caught scum by cop. Titus claimed to be a last member of the other scumteam, forcing the town into a state of confusion again and wasted a full day phase of discussion on whether to "leash or lynch" her (Hint: When it comes to Tituscum, always rope her ASAP), and almost tricking the true last member of the other scumteam into scumclaiming.

A counter-example is her town play in the recent X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia. Titus, as town, made a whopping total of 400 posts Day 1. Titustown is transparent, helpful and thoughtful. Comparing to the Titus in this game... it's a hydra, and just a little above that same record IN DAY 5. Sorry, but Tituscum here does not meet the standards of Titustown there.

- - - - - - -

Another point of contention is that Titus maxim: "When I'm town, and my reads are right, I always die early."

Well then, good madam, if your reads are so fantastically accurate (they aren't, by the way)... and you're town (or so you claim), why are you still alive?

Here's another one,

"I only survive till endgame as town if my reads are dead wrong".

It's Day 5. You've been pushing a conf-town for all eternity. What, is this your new method of survivalism; the only way you can survive till end-game is to be dead wrong, so you're being dead wrong on purpose? Good grief!

- - - - - - - - - -
And here I am to slowly debunk, piece by piece, for children, why Titus's play in this game is horrendous, and indicative of scum meta.

Her argument against myself and BBmolla is this:

"BBmolla must be scum, because YnB is scum".

"YnB is scum, because BBmolla is scum".

Just that. She has had no reason to scumread BBmolla whatsoever and has made no indication of doing so, prior to BBmolla confirming my Friendly Neighbor message. She scumreads BBmolla BECAUSE he confirmed my message. That's the essence of it.

For those of you that argue that I am misrepresenting her case; maybe I am, I admit it. I forget the details and semantics of why she scumreads BBmolla, but my point is this: If any other person had hypothetically received my Friendly Neighbor message, you can apply the (very poor) reasoning provided by Titus, onto said person as well.

And I daresay that none of you can dispute the above point. Titus is making up bullshit, frankly speaking, and I don't want bullshit arguments covering on more bullshit.
- - - - - -

In post 6911, shos wrote:it is super risky, because if the SK kills YnB(either scum or conftown - so good shot) and she flips scum, then molla is confscum too.

This is a very legitimate point brought up by shos, to kindly explain why BoP's bullshit reasoning, is bullshit.

And then BoP replies with this:
In post 6913, Birds of Prey wrote:If Molla "townreads" the SK, then this risk is minimal.

So, dear Titus, queen of moonlogic, how exactly will Molla, "Allegedly Bo7 scum with me", know who the SK is, and therefore able to townread him? Is Molla psychic? Did Cephrir tell the scumteam who the SK is? Or perhaps Molla used his cop and found the SK? Maybe he was lying about his "idling" actions after all! Such joy!

- - - - - - - -
All these points seek to prove that Birds of Prey, aka Titus, is part of the scumteam, or quite possibly an Ascetic Serial Killer. Her reasoning is terrible, she uses circular logic to push obviously-unviable-mislynch targets, and frankly her play is so low that it is comparable to Aroniscum.

In post 6170, Young and Beautiful wrote:No, shos, you should absolutely listen to Aronis' reads! He is the best player on the site and his reads are always correct!

In post 6165, Aronis wrote:
In post 6163, shos wrote:FYI, I will be targetting zmuffin tonight with DS. If she is scum, this will vanillaize her.

Zmuffin is a null read.

I recommend Old and Ugly, notsci, or shos.

Shos, I too recommend that you listen to Aronis, and target shos tonight with DS!

- b -

It is no coincidence that the scum in this game have the plan: GO FULL STUPID. They are already down three men and more will fall; we still have 20 players remaining; 16 of which are Town. (20 - 3 - 1 = 16)

- b -

In post 6957, Young and Beautiful wrote:I know about the accident dearie and I love you :*

But you need to understand that if you are scum you cannot be allowed to live... Both you and I are definitely aware of what you are capable of as scum. I am the only one that can stop you.

In so far, the accident happened at day 3 or 4. That means that there were 2 day phases for you to post like town you did in X Men... You didn't.

You have given us no reason for us to believe that you are town. Your scum MO is also 'I am town and I am transparent'. You say the same thing regardless of your alignment; it is up to us to determine if you are transparent or not through your actions. You appear not.

The points you apply onto molla can be applied to any other player. You are working on 'molla is scum because YnB is scum' that's confirmation bias at best and scum manipulation at worst.

I have no idea about your wagon suddenly appearing after you voting Kagami. Correlation does not imply causation. Besides, I will make sure you will get lynched before it ever gets to Lylo. Maybe town finally realised how much smoke you are throwing into people's eyes. You are just finding reasons to scum read people on your wagon just like a caught scum would do.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7492 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by shos »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=31053
we'll beat this

notsci who are you talking to/responding to/what are your reads?

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7493 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 7458, Birds of Prey wrote:Seriously, you get town from a CC to known town?

Either a) BBMolla's claim can coexist with xoelf or 2) it was a cc both xoelf and BBMolla cannot be town.

A)

although...

In post 7460, ProHawk wrote:Umm I dunno, maybe because Y&B claimed to have been ROLE BLOCKED and considering no one has claimed being a role blocker, it doesn't seem to be the logical conclusion that scum would have ascetic INSTEAD of a RB, but then again you think I am scum for stealing a shard so not entirely surprised.

This is a pretty fair point. Y+b was rb'd. Where is this roleblocker for nights 2-4? I know one night BBMolla and The Goat claimed possibly RB'd, but that seemed more related to shos' and Molla's roles.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7494 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 7488, shos wrote:I'm totally having fun this game

what's the longest game ever?

fea
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7495 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:00 pm

I'd want to keep Titus around solely so we can have enough pages to beat that game with the remaining days. It's only Day 5. With 20 people.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7496 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by shos »

In post 6911, shos wrote:it is super risky, because if the SK kills YnB(either scum or conftown - so good shot) and she flips scum, then molla is confscum too.

This is a very legitimate point brought up by shos, to kindly explain why BoP's bullshit reasoning, is bullshit.

And then BoP replies with this:
In post 6913, Birds of Prey wrote:If Molla "townreads" the SK, then this risk is minimal.

So, dear Titus, queen of moonlogic, how exactly will Molla, "Allegedly Bo7 scum with me", know who the SK is, and therefore able to townread him? Is Molla psychic? Did Cephrir tell the scumteam who the SK is? Or perhaps Molla used his cop and found the SK? Maybe he was lying about his "idling" actions after all! Such joy!
btw this is enough for me

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #7497 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I was definitely roleblocked night 3, I clarified with mod.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7498 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

imo mislynch today and keep this argument going tomorrow

ill continue not reading it but gj boosting page count
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7499 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm responding to titus who had me in the null reads

idk what my reads are
Show
STRIKE HARD