ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:26 am

Post by ika »

In post 2599, Thesp wrote:What's changed for you between these two posts?

my mood. im already pissed off enough by this game.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:29 am

Post by startfromtheheart »

Totally serious note that I must get out due to the serious nature of this particular game.

Gaiden I trust your reads fully. I have developed a newfound respect for your calm-as-a-possum demeanor and mafia wit. It is startling how much you influence mafia games.

I am 100% serious.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 2588, SXTLHGaiden wrote:why are you calling attention to that wagon again?
did you ever say why you want him lynched?
Can we lynch you?

Because he's a scum lynch at best and a PL at worst.

Nope. I guess I can do that now. He's had plenty of post-vla time to present any sorts of intentions to do something with the game and has only helped to stagnate the game by being overly defensive.

Ladies avatar's first.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Team 9 »

although if Jiffy isn't here anymore I guess I can lay out where I was going with my one question:

In post 2162, 22 wrote:We have a wagon at L-2 and no sign of a counterwagon.

That should be your first sign that you're voting in the wrong place.

Vote Thesp.

in order for this angle to work, all 3 scum have to be on the Bulge wagon already, since they couldn't be going to form a counterwagon. I get that he thought Thesp was scum, but there would still have to be 2 more scum from his POV.

when town have a problem with a wagon, it is almost always bc they can name SPECIFIC names of ppl they don't like on the wagon. however, he didn't do that here. he made a vague complaint about the wagon without naming any names besides Thesp, when there were 2 more scum he had to find if he believed in this angle. since town can name specific names, this is smth that is more likely to come from scum than town. (and no, this is not dependent on the fact that it's Bulge, so don't even go down that route)

the fact that the rest of the wagon {tn, Sakura, us, Varsoon} is more likely than not all-town solidifies it - he's making a vague reference to there being scum on the Bulge wagon when there probably aren't any. this part is based on our reads, but I'm feeling good about this

-Rumia
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:37 am

Post by ika »

In post 2603, Team 9 wrote:although if Jiffy isn't here anymore I guess I can lay out where I was going with my one question:

In post 2162, 22 wrote:We have a wagon at L-2 and no sign of a counterwagon.

That should be your first sign that you're voting in the wrong place.

Vote Thesp.

in order for this angle to work, all 3 scum have to be on the Bulge wagon already, since they couldn't be going to form a counterwagon. I get that he thought Thesp was scum, but there would still have to be 2 more scum from his POV.

when town have a problem with a wagon, it is almost always bc they can name SPECIFIC names of ppl they don't like on the wagon. however, he didn't do that here. he made a vague complaint about the wagon without naming any names besides Thesp, when there were 2 more scum he had to find if he believed in this angle. since town can name specific names, this is smth that is more likely to come from scum than town. (and no, this is not dependent on the fact that it's Bulge, so don't even go down that route)

the fact that the rest of the wagon {tn, Sakura, us, Varsoon} is more likely than not all-town solidifies it - he's making a vague reference to there being scum on the Bulge wagon when there probably aren't any. this part is based on our reads, but I'm feeling good about this

-Rumia

so to make it point blank to where i can understand:

you think 22 is scum? simple yes/no
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Thesp »

In post 2600, ika wrote:

Why? Serious question. You've entered the game in a deliberately abrasive manner (re: hammering players, at the least), and seem surprised that some people aren't keen on it. For example, you posted:
In post 2445, ika wrote:IT MAKES FUCKING SENSE TO FUCKIGN ME. I DONT GIVE A FUCKIGN SHIT IF IM SPAMMY LITTLE NAT.

Now, in the particular exchange quoted here, I don't think 22 is blameless, and he's said some things he ought not to from a human standpoint. I'll note that you're far from the only one in this game who has been deliberately provocative, then seemingly irritated with how people react to it.

It might be worthwhile to step back for a moment from the game and give it a set of fresh eyes. At the risk of this day prolonging even longer, I'm not moving my vote back to The Bulge when 2 players on the wagon seem to be on tilt, and I'm willing to wait a day to see if they're still solid with their votes before moving back. (I also like how SXTLHGaiden seems to be putting forth some minimal effort into the game with my vote there.)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:38 am

In post 2602, Flubbernugget wrote:Because he's a scum lynch at best and
a PL at worst.

:neutral:

That's moot.

His play does not deserve PL stature as a sole name, when there are much worse offenders (look at me! look at me!)

Seems like you're making up a story to explain your vote.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:39 am

In post 2605, Thesp wrote:(I also like how SXTLHGaiden seems to be putting forth some minimal effort into the game with my vote there.)

Gaiden's style is based on being a man of few words, and thus the illusion of "minimal effort." It's his mojo.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:42 am

Post by ika »

In post 2605, Thesp wrote:
In post 2600, ika wrote:

Why? Serious question. You've entered the game in a deliberately abrasive manner (re: hammering players, at the least), and seem surprised that some people aren't keen on it. For example, you posted:
In post 2445, ika wrote:IT MAKES FUCKING SENSE TO FUCKIGN ME. I DONT GIVE A FUCKIGN SHIT IF IM SPAMMY LITTLE NAT.

Now, in the particular exchange quoted here, I don't think 22 is blameless, and he's said some things he ought not to from a human standpoint. I'll note that you're far from the only one in this game who has been deliberately provocative, then seemingly irritated with how people react to it.

It might be worthwhile to step back for a moment from the game and give it a set of fresh eyes. At the risk of this day prolonging even longer, I'm not moving my vote back to The Bulge when 2 players on the wagon seem to be on tilt, and I'm willing to wait a day to see if they're still solid with their votes before moving back. (I also like how SXTLHGaiden seems to be putting forth some minimal effort into the game with my vote there.)

thesp: im also going to be point blank.

dont tell me what to do, you will quickly find that its not a good idea...

day one is a day where i thorw shit everywhere and give jack shit about stuff. after the dust settle on day2/3 i have much more focus.

right now my only solid scum is 22 as i have stated 20 times over.

really im just pissed at everyone still poking bulge for shit of being useless. if it will stop it by hammering him i will do it.

that being said i have school il be back later
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:43 am

Post by ika »

given the fact im subconsouly aware of the tinyest hints of anyones role makes me all the more annnoyed
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 2604, ika wrote:so to make it point blank to where i can understand:

Rumia (me) has a scumread on 22
Cirno (GIF) doesn't have an explicit scumread, but doesn't have a townread either leaving them as a likely possibility by POE.

-Rumia
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Marquis »

In post 2603, Team 9 wrote:in order for this angle to work, all 3 scum have to be on the Bulge wagon already, since they couldn't be going to form a counterwagon. I get that he thought Thesp was scum, but there would still have to be 2 more scum from his POV.

You misunderstand.

Bulge is a mislynch, and scum don't need to fight it. Prior to us subbing in and Bins speaking up, it looked like it was guaranteed to go through because town was pushing for it, and scum were comfortable with just blending in as town-Team 9 pushed it through. Thus, they had no need to help generate any counterwagon. The quote isn't saying that the Bulge wagon is scum-driven. It's not about the lynchers being scum, it's about the player who scum comfortably saw as a guaranteed lynchee being town.
link in bio
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:45 am

Post by 22 »

In post 2611, Marquis wrote:
In post 2603, Team 9 wrote:in order for this angle to work, all 3 scum have to be on the Bulge wagon already, since they couldn't be going to form a counterwagon. I get that he thought Thesp was scum, but there would still have to be 2 more scum from his POV.

You misunderstand.

Bulge is a mislynch, and scum don't need to fight it. Prior to us subbing in and Bins speaking up, it looked like it was guaranteed to go through because town was pushing for it, and scum were comfortable with just blending in as town-Team 9 pushed it through. Thus, they had no need to help generate any counterwagon. The quote isn't saying that the Bulge wagon is scum-driven. It's not about the lynchers being scum, it's about the player who scum comfortably saw as a guaranteed lynchee being town.

22, ooh ooh, 22, ooh ooh, 22, ooh ooh, yeah, yeah, 22, ooh-ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah
A hydra of «Majiffy» and «Marquis».

Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 2608, ika wrote:really im just pissed at everyone still poking bulge for shit of being useless.

Wheee another cherrypicking of my points on the bulge!

-C
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:47 am

Post by ika »

In post 2610, Team 9 wrote:
In post 2604, ika wrote:so to make it point blank to where i can understand:

Rumia (me) has a scumread on 22
Cirno (GIF) doesn't have an explicit scumread, but doesn't have a townread either leaving them as a likely possibility by POE.

-Rumia

then we are in agreement that 22 needs to be lynched.

@22 that was a whole lot of fluff and talk about nothing there. how do you know hes a myslynch?

p-edit: dont provoke me any further.....
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:49 am

Bulge is a mislynch, and scum don't need to fight it.
Prior to us subbing in and Bins speaking up, it looked like it was guaranteed to go through because town was pushing for it, and scum were comfortable with just blending in as town-Team 9 pushed it through. Thus, they had no need to help generate any counterwagon. The quote isn't saying that the Bulge wagon is scum-driven. It's not about the lynchers being scum, it's about the player who scum comfortably saw as a guaranteed lynchee being town.

:neutral:

so informed sounding and definitive.

youre scaring me. i am shuddering. :(
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 2614, ika wrote:p-edit: dont provoke me any further.....

Is this directed towards me?
If it is, I'm gonna tell you that you're not the first who just went "lol team 9 is pushing the bulge for being useless".
My points on him have been constantly cherry picked by many people and they still are right now even though I explained countless of times that that's not an issue.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:52 am

EBWOP: I am worried though, you carried us in Quickness. That is no small feat, like the much-improved Metal Sonic.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:54 am

This goes in general and isn't really gonna be received well, but I don't feel as comfortable as some of you do about the replace-outs being
all
town. Not being dismissive of the reads but still. That earns them a day or two, but no more IMO. Seen weirder things happen.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:55 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 2611, Marquis wrote:You misunderstand.

You misunderstand.

Bulge is a scumlynch, and scum aren't fighting it because my case has been cherrypicked to "lol T9 is calling bulge scum for being useless and lurky" and my credibility has been already reduced to rubble of constant discrediting my status as a tunneler. And then the other huge supporter (Sakura) was already branded as a tunneler even before this game. Thus, they had no need to help generate any counterwagon, since they know that he's not gonna be lynched at this rate. All they need to do is one lolwagonshift at the last minute of the D1.
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:57 am

I'm weirded out by how there's no real counterwagon.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Team 9 »

Because I'm shutting down every single one of them even before they even dare to grow.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Bins »

You misunderstand.

I agree with this completely.

Team 9, you need to analyze this for a second - if you have, great, but talk to me about it now. If Bulge is town, who are the scum here?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 am

Which ones did you shut down?

p-edit: Bins how well do you read Bulge? how confident are you
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Bins »

In post 2620, startfromtheheart wrote:I'm weirded out by how there's no real counterwagon.

This as well.

I don't want a Bulge lynch and I really want to be not on mobile so I can find a better one. But Flubber's vote made me twitch, so I'm reheaded there.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas

Return to “Completed Open Games”