Micro 382 - CREDIMVS PAVONI DEORVM (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 315, TierShift wrote:Noting that josh abstained from commenting on the thing that mattered at the time: the wolfy wagon.

What do you expect tiershift? I had no idea that that Asher was going to put him at L-1 and Mr. Ree was going to throw down the intent to hammer so fast. I was just talking to this guy wanting to figure out where his mind was, and there's BBT all like "QUICK! Jump on this wagon with me!", "QUICK! Throw down the hammer!"
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:45 am

Post by TierShift »

UNVOTE:

I need to sort my reads first.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:46 am

Post by TierShift »

Josh, the wolfy wagon was where the focus was at that moment. Are you denying that?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 327, TierShift wrote:Josh, the wolfy wagon was where the focus was at that moment. Are you denying that?

are you asking if the focus was on the wagon itself? I haven't considered that before. So I say no. The focus was on wolfy's behavior, not the wagon itself.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:08 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 322, Josh_B wrote:
That's that twisty manipulative bullshit, you can't read it the way I wrote it cause it doesn't fit your agenda. How does it make more sense by you adding in some outlandish flim-flam?

I asked you to correct me if I'm wrong. Can you correct me? What did you mean by that statement?

In post 323, Josh_B wrote:
In post 315, TierShift wrote:Your townread on scripten was based on his willingness to vote scum (wolfy). Now that this scum flipped town, does that affect your scripten read?

Thanks asking this Tiershift. Maybe he'll respond if you ask him.

This is getting real boring.

In post 286, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
Correct. My initial town-read on Scripten was
based
on him joining the Wolfy wagon. However, the way he joined it (almost with no reasoning and very little encourgament makes me think he is town). Then he questioned my town-read on him. Add in that I feel his is pretty town, all of these things make me feel like he is more likely to be town than scum.

Tier asked the question half-way through his re-read (where he wouldn't have seen how my read developed and my reasoning in the above quote); stop acting like this question hasn't been answered.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:09 am

Post by TierShift »

Bbt please answer the question.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 am

It's been answered.

It's right there.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:11 am

based
on him joining the Wolfy wagon. However, the way he joined it (almost with no reasoning and very little encourgament makes me think he is town). Then he questioned my town-read on him. Add in that I feel his is pretty town, all of these things make me feel like he is more likely to be town than scum.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:11 am

Should I make the text bigger?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 318, TierShift wrote:
In post 275, Josh_B wrote:
The scumminess of the wagon outwieghed the scumminess of the player.

What made the wagon scummy?

In post 219, Josh_B wrote:we're about one second from going into NP, and we still have players MIA.

Answered.
From my POV, scripten looked very opportunistic. Although at this point I will admit that I'm probably in a confbias loop of his behavior.

Why do you think you are in confbias? How does that affect your read on scripten?

1. I spent all of DP1 arguing with him about his scuminess. 2.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm thinking Scripten and BBT/Tiershift if Josh flips Town.

May we please have a Vote Count?

I'll be online later to go through this thread.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:41 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 324, Scripten wrote:
In post 322, Josh_B wrote:
That's that twisty manipulative bullshit, you can't read it the way I wrote it cause it doesn't fit your agenda. How does it make more sense by you adding in some outlandish flim-flam?

So a statement made in the context of you being town is outlandish flim-flam. Are you even trying? This is L-1. Perhaps you can try answering questions instead of weaseling around them?

VOTE: Josh_B

If Josh_B flips scum, I'm going to say vettrock is his partner. If I'm wrong, Vettrock, please come out of the woodwork and help us scumhunt instead of lurking like you have been all game.

Do you even know what you just said?
Confirmation bias broken.

The statement was already in the context of me being town. The "if I were town" addition puts it into the context of me not being town.

Is "are you even trying" a real question? Or is it just a put down disguised as a question meant to insinuate that the person you are talking to isn't actually trying? And is it because that person actually isn't trying, or is it because you are a person that likes to degrade the performance of others to make you feel better about yourself?

Welcome Newb Scum.

Scripten
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 335, Wake1 wrote:I'm thinking Scripten and BBT/Tiershift if Josh flips Town..

Do you really need to have my flip for that?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:43 am

Hi Josh;
In post 329, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
I asked you to correct me if I'm wrong. Can you correct me? What did you mean by that statement?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:44 am

Post by Josh_B »

VOTE: Scripten
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 338, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Hi Josh;
In post 329, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Answer my question first
In post 322, Josh_B wrote:That's that twisty manipulative bullshit, you can't read it the way I wrote it cause it doesn't fit your agenda. How does it make more sense by you adding in some outlandish flim-flam?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:49 am

Deal.

I added it in because that's the way I read it. I read it as you saying 'Wolfy is doing what I would do as town in his situation, therefore I'm not hammering him'. I added it in to provide content to the point I was trying to put across.

Your turn.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:50 am

But you already knew that right? You already knew I was implying you were town-reading (knew Wolfy was town) from that statement.

It looks like a slip.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 342, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It looks like a slip.

When you add in words to what I said, I think I can see how you could turn it into a slip.

And since I already answered your question...
In post 277, Josh_B wrote:Wolfy said he made a reaction test. Scum do not need reaction tests. That is moderately alignment indicative.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 am

So you were town-reading Wolfy then?
Scripten
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Scripten
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Scripten »

Josh_B:
Scum can fake reaction tests. Obviously Wolfy was not faking, but we did not know that until he flipped. Did you? If so, why?

By the way, my question was not rhetorical. I want to know if you find your answers sufficient when others question them. Are you trying to answer questions or avoid them? Because it looks like you are trying to avoid them to me.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:39 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 332, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
based

There's no need to make the text bigger, thanks.

Does this all offset the extreme scumminess that scripten was radiating? The enormous RVS case he pushed? Your certainness he was scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:41 am

In post 346, TierShift wrote:
There's no need to make the text bigger, thanks.

Does this all offset the extreme scumminess that scripten was radiating? The enormous RVS case he pushed? Your certainness he was scum?

Right now, yes it does.

There are people who look much scummier to me today.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:44 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 328, Josh_B wrote:
In post 327, TierShift wrote:Josh, the wolfy wagon was where the focus was at that moment. Are you denying that?

are you asking if the focus was on the wagon itself? I haven't considered that before. So I say no. The focus was on wolfy's behavior, not the wagon itself.

All right, that's just semantics. Fact is that this guy gets pushed to L-2 very rapidly yet you totally abstain from commenting on that, while casually questioning wolfy. That's scum behaviour, letting a wagon form on town, appearing against it, but not actually acting as such.

The scripten push is totally lame. Can you talk about wake and vettrock being town?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:07 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 348, TierShift wrote:Can you talk about wake and vettrock being town?

Sure....
In post 264, Josh_B wrote:At this point, I think vetrock is probably town. It was really tough to watch him replace my slot in Marvel and see him be so uncertain about Vezok. That game is over now, so :problem solved, problem staying solved. Marvel was a huge roller coaster for me that started back in April. I did a lot to be conf town, so it was disappointing to watch vettrock allow so much uncertainty to build up around the slot without ever addressing it.

In post 275, Josh_B wrote:I guess meta. There isn't a lot in this game to go on. His comments about his general strategy aren't specifically related to this game. 236 seems reasonably town.

In post 264, Josh_B wrote:ShadedMelee was null, Wake seems to be town. The inclusion of Mr. Ree in his questions makes it rather obvious that he planned to question him before he died, and therefore had expectations of him being in DP2.

Now you talk about wake and vettrock.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”