Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6950 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6946, Egg wrote:You conveniently ignored the idea that Aronis' claim being dumb luck means his claim doesn't affect your alignment. Which means I'm back to square one where my result is a sort of guiltyish.

Honestly, I'd still rather lynch Oversoul, but I can see it's not going to happen which makes a lynch on you and Shos vig on Oversoul ideal.

Why do you want to keep voting town?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6951 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by Cephrir »

VC 5.4

Birds of Prey 4 (Kagami, Young and Beautiful, BBmolla, ActionDan)

ProHawk 3 (The Goat, shos, Egg)

BBmolla 1 (neil1113)
Majiffy 1 (Oversoul)
Oversoul 1 (ProHawk)
shos 1 (Majiffy)
ActionDan 1 (Birds of Prey)

Not Voting 6 (everyone else)

10 to lynch. Deadline Sept. 8th, 3:30 PM Eastern.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6952 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 6882, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 6877, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 6862, BBmolla wrote:Let's lynch both our town joats

what could go wrong

You are not toen.

Because saying that people aren't town magically makes them not town ~

Like you've been doing the whole game.

How about this,
you
aren't town.

I have something to say, will do it when I get back to my computer.

- b -

And I will deliver.

Normally, if any other person was holding the Birds of Prey slot, I'd say:

"I'm conftown, you're not, so shut your mouth and sit your bottom down or we will paddle it and rope you up."

However, this is Titus I'm talking to, so I am going to write something more esoteric, with respect to Titus.

Oh, how I wish ika was in this game... she would have tore you to shreds... never mind, I'll take up that job.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I'd like to remind everybody about Titus scum meta.

For example, in Gundam Seed, Titus as scum threw smoke around the town and got multiple Town PRs lynched... her lynch was way overdue until she botched her claim. Her scumplay easily manipulated the town into a state of confusion due to her ridiculous and counter-intuitive play. This is easily a hallmark of her scumgame and is evident in the play in this game. Unfortunately for you, there is me to counter your demonic scumplay - (hopefully) nobody is buying the bullshit you are spewing right now.

Another example is in Marvel Avengers Alliance Mafia where Titus was caught scum by cop. Titus claimed to be a last member of the other scumteam, forcing the town into a state of confusion again and wasted a full day phase of discussion on whether to "leash or lynch" her (Hint: When it comes to Tituscum, always rope her ASAP), and almost tricking the true last member of the other scumteam into scumclaiming.

A counter-example is her town play in the recent X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia. Titus, as town, made a whopping total of 400 posts Day 1. Titustown is transparent, helpful and thoughtful. Comparing to the Titus in this game... it's a hydra, and just a little above that same record IN DAY 5. Sorry, but Tituscum here does not meet the standards of Titustown there.

- - - - - - -

Another point of contention is that Titus maxim: "When I'm town, and my reads are right, I always die early."

Well then, good madam, if your reads are so fantastically accurate (they aren't, by the way)... and you're town (or so you claim), why are you still alive?

Here's another one,

"I only survive till endgame as town if my reads are dead wrong".

It's Day 5. You've been pushing a conf-town for all eternity. What, is this your new method of survivalism; the only way you can survive till end-game is to be dead wrong, so you're being dead wrong on purpose? Good grief!

- - - - - - - - - -
And here I am to slowly debunk, piece by piece, for children, why Titus's play in this game is horrendous, and indicative of scum meta.

Her argument against myself and BBmolla is this:

"BBmolla must be scum, because YnB is scum".

"YnB is scum, because BBmolla is scum".

Just that. She has had no reason to scumread BBmolla whatsoever and has made no indication of doing so, prior to BBmolla confirming my Friendly Neighbor message. She scumreads BBmolla BECAUSE he confirmed my message. That's the essence of it.

For those of you that argue that I am misrepresenting her case; maybe I am, I admit it. I forget the details and semantics of why she scumreads BBmolla, but my point is this: If any other person had hypothetically received my Friendly Neighbor message, you can apply the (very poor) reasoning provided by Titus, onto said person as well.

And I daresay that none of you can dispute the above point. Titus is making up bullshit, frankly speaking, and I don't want bullshit arguments covering on more bullshit.
- - - - - -

In post 6911, shos wrote:it is super risky, because if the SK kills YnB(either scum or conftown - so good shot) and she flips scum, then molla is confscum too.

This is a very legitimate point brought up by shos, to kindly explain why BoP's bullshit reasoning, is bullshit.

And then BoP replies with this:
In post 6913, Birds of Prey wrote:If Molla "townreads" the SK, then this risk is minimal.

So, dear Titus, queen of moonlogic, how exactly will Molla, "Allegedly Bo7 scum with me", know who the SK is, and therefore able to townread him? Is Molla psychic? Did Cephrir tell the scumteam who the SK is? Or perhaps Molla used his cop and found the SK? Maybe he was lying about his "idling" actions after all! Such joy!

- - - - - - - -
All these points seek to prove that Birds of Prey, aka Titus, is part of the scumteam, or quite possibly an Ascetic Serial Killer. Her reasoning is terrible, she uses circular logic to push obviously-unviable-mislynch targets, and frankly her play is so low that it is comparable to Aroniscum.

In post 6170, Young and Beautiful wrote:No, shos, you should absolutely listen to Aronis' reads! He is the best player on the site and his reads are always correct!

In post 6165, Aronis wrote:
In post 6163, shos wrote:FYI, I will be targetting zmuffin tonight with DS. If she is scum, this will vanillaize her.

Zmuffin is a null read.

I recommend Old and Ugly, notsci, or shos.

Shos, I too recommend that you listen to Aronis, and target shos tonight with DS!

- b -

It is no coincidence that the scum in this game have the plan: GO FULL STUPID. They are already down three men and more will fall; we still have 20 players remaining; 16 of which are Town. (20 - 3 - 1 = 16)

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6953 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:32 pm

In post 6949, Birds of Prey wrote:@BBMolla, towniest slots in the game? Haha. You AD and Kagami haven't done shit for ages.

Literally the only people voting her "must be scum"

FULL ON STUPID.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6954 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

YnB, I will suppose your head is an egotistical idiot to be arguing my post count is indicative of alignment. I was in a fucking car wreck honey.

My post count is also relevant to the amount others post. I am not going to spam to meet a magical number.

I have been open and transparent. If you bothered to read my fucking posts, you would know that. Of course, town Titus doesnt fit that narrative.

I am transparent in who my townreads are and who my scumreads are.

I have said for days that the shos wagon was shit.
I have said for days thst Oversoul ProHawk Beast and shos are not Bof7 scum
I havent vacillated.
I haven't caused chaos.

BBMolla confirming you is what tipped me off to him possbly being scum. His votes has been shit all game long. He hasn't pushed scum at all. He was part of thr bad shos wagon.
You haven't done jackshit other than tunnel my slot. Newsflash if town woke up and saw that a full friendly neighbor claim became three shots at the end of Day 4 you would be lynched already.

Also, you really are desperate with ascetic serial killer. That role would be an SK that takes kills eith a vig and scum with zero protection. You are desperate.

There are missing kills. Either a)scum killed the guy the SK wanted to poison a lot or scum hit the SK. BBMolla and you cozy up to them.

The people on the shos wagon have been turning town against itself.

What explains my wagon taking off after I vote Kagami? Oh no wait BBMolla snd ActionDan thought it was ok for me to vote yhe FN but not the puppet wiyh a shitastic claim? Bullshit. Kagami is more lynchable so scum piled onto mr to discredit me.

That being said if people follow my townblock. We will win.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6955 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by shos »

BoP, I fully agree against you, you know.
You,majiffy, prohawk andmhork, are tje four most controversial peeps in this game for me, and I want yall dead. You literally just said that 'mollaconfirming ynb' was what tipped you off.

How?

If I were a friendly neighbour and I confirm myself to you. As town, wouldnt you say that? As scum, you have the choice to go against, but as town you 100% confirm him. So how did it make you think molla was scum?

If scum can do X and Y and town can only do X and X happens then this is null. If it was Y, I get it, but X? Nah.

Going balls to the walls against the practically only cpnftown(s) that town has with 18 alive - whats up with that?

Ima just start removing.

Also, titus, your townplay is very remote from this game iirc. Your post count by itself speaks.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6956 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: bop
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6957 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:33 pm

I know about the accident dearie and I love you :*

But you need to understand that if you are scum you cannot be allowed to live... Both you and I are definitely aware of what you are capable of as scum. I am the only one that can stop you.

In so far, the accident happened at day 3 or 4. That means that there were 2 day phases for you to post like town you did in X Men... You didn't.

You have given us no reason for us to believe that you are town. Your scum MO is also 'I am town and I am transparent'. You say the same thing regardless of your alignment; it is up to us to determine if you are transparent or not through your actions. You appear not.

The points you apply onto molla can be applied to any other player. You are working on 'molla is scum because YnB is scum' that's confirmation bias at best and scum manipulation at worst.

I have no idea about your wagon suddenly appearing after you voting Kagami. Correlation does not imply causation. Besides, I will make sure you will get lynched before it ever gets to Lylo. Maybe town finally realised how much smoke you are throwing into people's eyes. You are just finding reasons to scum read people on your wagon just like a caught scum would do.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6958 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i should actually do stuff here but whatever
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6959 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Pedit: nice one, thanks shos

Oh by the way, I'm not the one who's desperate attempting to throw mud onto the conf town. It's like trying to make a waterfall dirty by throwing mud into it... It won't work... I am forever clean.

You forgot to address the point about our alleged gambit being screwed over by the SK. If I die, molla will allegedly be implicated as conf scum. I am a number 1 SK target as confirmed town or guaranteed double scum catch.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6960 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:41 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 6851, zMuffinMan wrote:I don't really have a strongest scum read

just a bunch of people I think are town and some i don't

I think Neil could very well be scum. I think it's possible majiffy/noddy contains one scum. I think oversoul and maybe AD could be scum. That's basically where I'm at atm

In post 6852, zMuffinMan wrote:oh and beast I guess since I don't remember him at all

I haven't been reading

Has anyone commented on how {shit/amazing} my reads are?
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6961 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

Oh, and the SK is proven, by the way. Don't you dare argue that there isn't; it's like trying to argue that birds can't fly.

Considering your track record in this whole game as an overall, that's entirely possible coming out of your mouth, and I have to say that it's going way off the wrong way.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6962 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

In post 6960, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 6851, zMuffinMan wrote:I don't really have a strongest scum read

just a bunch of people I think are town and some i don't

I think Neil could very well be scum. I think it's possible majiffy/noddy contains one scum. I think oversoul and maybe AD could be scum. That's basically where I'm at atm

In post 6852, zMuffinMan wrote:oh and beast I guess since I don't remember him at all

I haven't been reading

Has anyone commented on how {shit/amazing} my reads are?

Kill Titus you know you want to
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6963 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:43 pm

Aren't those fingers itching
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6964 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I would murder titus for being titus if I thought there was a point in doing so

I don't really think she's scum though

I wouldn't object to her being vig killed just because I realise she's a distraction but I'm meh on the lynching thing
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6965 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Vote: Oversoul

at least until I decide where else I wanna go
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6966 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:54 pm

Titus is scum you really should vote her.

Also, it would satisfy that desire that you crave for. :*
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #6967 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Lynch scum BOP today and I will totally help lynch Oversoul tomorrow if I'm not dead
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6968 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 6964, zMuffinMan wrote:I would murder titus for being titus if I thought there was a point in doing so

I wouldn't object to her being vig killed just because I realise she's a distraction but I'm meh on the lynching thing

Do you think titus thinks this is what my scum-game looks like, muffin?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6969 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 6926, Oversoul wrote:I like ProHawk's point about SG. Where is your double vote?

I dunno, in my cupboard or something?

In post 6933, Majiffy wrote:It doesn't matter if the SK knows who is who. The problem is that a scum member can get an essentially positive false positive. The ultimate caught for the wrong reasons. Going down for making the SK kill. It is so incredibly bastard as a scum role that I'd frankly refuse to play another game by the same mod or reviewers.

How i that any negative utility different from a tracker tracking a town, getting a false positive, and declaring - forcing a mislynch and outing a town PR?

Vote: Majiffy]/b]
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6970 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Vote: Majiffy
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6971 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

I can't tell if the snark is because you are a snarky person or if it is just a ruse to look more town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6972 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 6965, zMuffinMan wrote:
Vote: Oversoul

at least until I decide where else I wanna go

This wasn't a natural action at all.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6973 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

VOTE: Vote Majiffy

YnB my track record gas been voting scum each and everyday. You are scum. You are not confirmed town. Shifting your claim to three shot when you realized I would demand more scum vouch than one should be a dead giveaway. If people listen to me and stop voting fucking town, we win.

If that takes me getting lynched, then I will get lynched. Then people will listen to my analysis. My VCA has never excluded scum and hit just town. I am deadly in the late game.

Revolution mafia - Narrowed scum down to three. We won flawlessly after that.
Harry Potter - Came in Day 8 and forced the last scum for trying to take credit for a wagon on his buddy despite being off it at lynch time.
NY 173- VCA nails two scum. Town lynches me despite me leading lynch on scum at the time where no scum would do that.

My late game track record speaks for itself.

You took a chance letting us live this long. When we flip town, a wall of conf not Bo7 will rise up and take you. You gambled that my read on YnB would be doubted bc I was alive and people will be cowards. By having all the not town on this wagon, you will lose. Anyone can see this is a recycled shos wagon for the most part. I have no clue why shos is fucking on it.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6974 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 6968, Kagami wrote:
In post 6964, zMuffinMan wrote:I would murder titus for being titus if I thought there was a point in doing so

Do you think titus thinks this is what my scum-game looks like, muffin?

Yes. I have never played with this account to my knowledge. PV scumread you a lot earlier and was thrilled when I moved my vote.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”