Goon
Jakuzure Nonon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Jakuzure Nonon »

Thesp replaces Titus
caledfwitch + feirei
feirei head is currently LA cause it's dealing with real life, and caled's swamped with school stuff.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

oh ok
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

Now there's another thing that's been bothering me.
@GiF: Why do you keep saying that you're doing to die N1?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Jakuzure Nonon
Jakuzure Nonon
Goon
Jakuzure Nonon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Jakuzure Nonon »

VOTE COUNT

(L-3) tn5421:
notscience, X88B88, Thesp, startfromtheheart

(3) SXTLHGaiden:
davesaz, Team 9, tn5421

(0) startfromtheheart:

(0) X88B88:

(0) Varsoon:

(0) Sakura Hana:

(1) Thesp:
Sakura Hana

(0) The Bulge:

(0) Team 9:

(1) davesaz:
SXTLHGaiden

(0) Flubbernugget:

(0) notscience:

(2) Bins:
Flubbernugget, Varsoon

Not Voting:
The Bulge, Bins

With thirteen alive, it takes seven to lynch. The day will end on
Monday, September 8th, 2014 @ 11:34pm PDT,
which is in
(expired on 2014-09-09 02:34:00).
caledfwitch + feirei
feirei head is currently LA cause it's dealing with real life, and caled's swamped with school stuff.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Thesp »

UNVOTE: tn5421

(I may re-vote this, but since I don't know anything about the gamestate right now, I want to make a vote on my own terms rather than my predecessor's.)

Hello everyone! I have quite a monumental task ahead of me reading this game, so it will likely be tomorrow before I have a substantive post. However, I would like to get summaries of the gamestate from people (from everyone, ideally). I will not use this in lieu of reading for myself, but it will help me get a sense of how you perceive the game (and ultimately hopefully a glimpse of your alignment as well). It doesn't have to be long, even a sentence or two will suffice, but I think summaries might be useful. Thanks in advance!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Bins »

yaaay thesp !
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Bins »

i'm going to get a summary done for my sake anyways

gtkas
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 1378, Sakura Hana wrote:@GiF: Why do you keep saying that you're doing to die N1?

Crumbing cop, duh.
(But in more serious reply, I'm keep feeling like we're gonna die n1 yet again for being three awesome in this game)
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1380, Thesp wrote:UNVOTE: tn5421

(I may re-vote this, but since I don't know anything about the gamestate right now, I want to make a vote on my own terms rather than my predecessor's.)

Hello everyone! I have quite a monumental task ahead of me reading this game, so it will likely be tomorrow before I have a substantive post. However, I would like to get summaries of the gamestate from people (from everyone, ideally). I will not use this in lieu of reading for myself, but it will help me get a sense of how you perceive the game (and ultimately hopefully a glimpse of your alignment as well). It doesn't have to be long, even a sentence or two will suffice, but I think summaries might be useful. Thanks in advance!

You could start by telling me who're your scumbuddies

Game starts with a bunch of fluff and a very long RVS, i come in and figure that considering the game had been going for 4-6 pages, the game should already been moving out of RVS, so I try that, then tn comes and devolves into RVS saying that everything up until that point was fluff, me and pie challenge him to prove it, he asks us for links showing content, we disagree and give him things to comment on without direct links, he instead goes to run some ISOs, the ISOs look skewed to push a case, so i disagree, wall war ensues, Bins continues to do nothing despite being scumread for it, wall war between me and tn continues, your predecessor says tn's scum and votes him, wall war continues, tn starts blaming me for ppl not commenting on anything else despite ppl doing everything except paying attention to our wall war (besides your predecessor), team 9 goes after your predecessor for her whole stance in the whole thing, then after the wall war's over she tells me and tn to chill out, team 9 pegs her for that, your predecessor says that if she was scum she wouldnt tell us to chill out, she also then starts going after bert (start), Varsoon comes in, more commenting on stuff, bitmap replaces out Mr. X makes a list of catch up reads, your predecessor keeps doing nothing, sometime soft pushing bert, i engage in discussion with team 9 wrt to tn, your predecessor scumslips and i decide to vote her instead, and she rage replaces out, and here you are.

Ironically after writing this summary, it makes me think it's more likely for you to be scum than before writing it, but totally titus saying that she would take stances on something she knew to be TvT as scum, despite taking a hard stance on tn doesn't have anything to do with it... NOPE! not at all.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1383, Team 9 wrote:
In post 1378, Sakura Hana wrote:@GiF: Why do you keep saying that you're doing to die N1?

Crumbing cop, duh.
(But in more serious reply, I'm keep feeling like we're gonna die n1 yet again for being three awesome in this game)

I'll make sure you don't die then, and instead i'll make sure i die.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1165, Titus wrote:Scum appease. Generally it's the bully who gets lynched Day 1.

In post 1342, Titus wrote:
In post 1339, Sakura Hana wrote:Considering before that vote she was pretty uncertain wrt tn, like all her posts she never stated a hard stance on him except saying she wasn't townreading him, hmm...

I did. Probably scum is a hard stance.

I think this is interesting to analyze imo.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Bins »

• Game starts with a bunch of RVS, that uh, I still haven't really looked indepth into. Now I remember again that I don't remember which one is GIF and which one is Pie based on how they sign so if someone could remind me again that would be great. A lot of the fluff took away from things that actually could have been commented on, or at least delayed a lot of that commentary. From that I got bad vibes from Varsoon (which are now mostly gone, tbh), Titus (which I don't really know, null-scummy), and maybe Sakura (which I realize now that I'm rereading).
  • When I come in for the first time, I haven't read up. Yet NotScience takes the stance that I'm scum for not saying much, and voted me. Gaiden says, "Oh, does it even look like NS is scumhunting?" But still, that was followed by the hydra (empty vote), then Varsoon (one reason), then Sakura (empty vote) voting me in sweet succession. Tbh, Sakura accuses me of doing nothing but there was nothing else I could comment on rather than saying the wagon was very bad and trying to analyze it myself, because I hadn't even read up yet (I was doing so while this was going down). But alas, sucked into more fluff and questions about hydras, etc. See if you're still confused 'cause that's basically it.
  • Then Flubber comes in and votes me, putting me to L-2. I actually don't think it's that bad of a vote now, it just seems opportunistic because... I'm town and there's a massive fast moving wagon on me.
  • THEN TN comes it and posts to the massive amounts of fluff that has already died in the past, and every is like "wtf" to that. However note: TN does thankfully take the stance that the Bins' wagon is massive bullcrap because no one has a good reason to have me at L-2. And I mean, at this point I'm wondering why the fuck no one is looking objectively at my wagon. And rereading now, I have no idea what Sakura means here: because the only reason was that I wasn't doing anything. 1) I was sharing my thoughts and 2) I was not caught up yet at first when the wagon first started.
  • K, then Sakura votes TN and massive shit between them is about to go down. Brace yourself. The back and forth wall post between Sakura and TN is frustrating to reread and everyone either thinks is TvT or SvS or we don't even know. I'm still trying to read through it now.
  • Titus enters here with reads and Team 9 responds to them. Team 9 then one of the hydra heads comes in and town reads me. Lalala, Team switches their vote on Titus and Sakura continues to say I'm doing nothing?! At this point, I really think she's lost it and needs to think objectively about what she's doing.
  • Titus then votes me. Why? I have no idea. If there's scum on my wagon, it's you, Thesp.
  • Btw, I forgot that Sakura voted Titus.
  • NotScience is sick so then there's a big talk about that. Don't blame me for fluff guys, please.
  • Flubber makes his case against me here: , which I respond to. You can read that from there. I think Flubber is town and the case on me is just weak. And the sad thing is no one seems to pay attention to his case or my response to the case at all.
  • Titus and NotScience join the wagon on TN.
  • And then random shit happens and we attack the inactive people and Bert is being fluffly as fuck lalalala. Titus gets a really strong scumread on Bert and pushes him because of that. I don't think Bert is that scummy yet, so the post seems kind of off.
  • We also get a new replacement and I liked the entry post, but Titus says she's paranoid?
  • Then Titus says "fuck it all" and switches her vote to TN and Bert joins and then shit goes down between Sakura and Titus that no one AGAIN wants to get into because fuck that. Sakura votes Titus because Titus takes too long to respond even though Titus actually is right and has had a hard stance on TN since the start, so again I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK SAKURA IS GOING ON ABOUT.

ITT: I can never follow Sakura's logic.

sorry for shitty format that was pretty lazily done
will do town ----> scum order
and make a new vote (which might end up being put back on titus idk)

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Bins »

In post 1387, Bins wrote:ITT: I can never follow Sakura's logic.

like seriously pay attention to this because she's managed to piss of tn, titus and i w/ logic that doesn't even make sense
(to be fair, one of tn/titus/sakura is probbaly scum)

and now she keeps quoting that stupid post of her's efdsgwtrdfveqdasdsa

gtkas
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Team 9 »

Can't we ever play nice in a game?
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1388, Bins wrote:and now she keeps quoting that stupid post of her's efdsgwtrdfveqdasdsa

In post 1361, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1347, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1248, Sakura Hana wrote:Don't worry if anyone thinks im going somewhere it's probably not where i'm actually going, I do lots of gambits after all.

:P
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1387, Bins wrote:ITT: I can never follow Sakura's logic.

Don't worry no one can follow my logic, if they could scum would've already found out a way to know when im gambiting and when i'm not.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:37 am

Post by notscience »

Titus's slot is town.

There is absolutely 0 doubt in my mind now.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:42 am

Post by notscience »

In post 1380, Thesp wrote:UNVOTE: tn5421

Check my iso, I've given a rundown of all the players recently.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:44 am

Post by notscience »

Town-
T9
Titus slot
Bins (maybe, idk I keep going back and forth)
Sakura
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Team 9 »

Currently we does not have a townread on following players:

SXTLHGaiden
startfromtheheart
The Bulge

Please assist.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Team 9 »

as much as I hate being wrong, I don't think Titus as scum would replace out like that

it is possible she just decided she didn't want to play anymore as scum and made up a convincing town looking argument for it, but the way she did it came from frustration at not being listened to which feels town. it also makes a lot of sense trajectory wise - she tries to break up Sakura v tn, no one listens to her, I scumread her, then Sakura scumreads her. I'm not gonna write her off for it, but it's smth I'm keeping in mind.

I'm thinking we went wrong somewhere bc we have a lot of vague reads and the only ppl left are 3 lurkers which feels way too easy. still not sure where

-Rumia
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Team 9 »

btw
pie = Rumia
GIF = Cirno