Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1099, Team 9 wrote:
In post 1097, Titus wrote:However, it shouldn't look like scum me either.

it's not primarily a meta read. it's a motivation based read. however, it happens to be smth I remember you doing in a lot of your posts in gundam mafia, and that I've never seen you do as town.

question: when you made , what made you believe there was any chance of either of them actually listening to you?

Given I rarely make that request, I do not know. Usually I am on the receiving end of that.

But now I get what you're saying about Gundam Seed. Even then I was more focused. My responses in GS were facially peacemaking but designed to promote conflict.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Here, the goal is to distract and diffuse by instead sidestepping, forcing more talking on other subjects. By pushing urgency of consensus in GS, it created more choas. Here, I am accepting they'll never like each other but want to have deeper talks with SH as she's town and tn to confirm his alignment.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1102, Bins wrote:like he hasn't even done anything yet

Why does someone have to do something to be scum? by this logic someone can get a scum role PM, do nothing and coast to end game. Did you forget that doing nothing was the reason the wagon on you started?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Team 9 »

don't you think he would have done at least ~something~ by now if he was town?

generally town who lurk at least have some thoughts on the game, even if they don't have enough time to elaborate on them. instead, he was able to make like 5 posts complaining about pages and explaining why he wasn't able to post anything. then he goes and, where he could have said at least something about the game, instead clarifies how his alt works and explains MVP = GIF. it's scum lurking 101.

do you disagree?

-Rumia
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1105, Sakura Hana wrote:

Why does someone have to do something to be scum? by this logic someone can get a scum role PM, do nothing and coast to end game. Did you forget that doing nothing was the reason the wagon on you started?

i just don't understand how someone can get called part of a scumteam and not even be caught up yet

if it's PoE then explain that
other than that i read it as null
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

SH, how do you feel about X's wall? I agree with somethings (Flubber you and ns) but disagree with others. Do you think he's the kind to sponteanously readwall?

That read was pretty quick too? Preplanned conclusions or is it paranoia?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 1103, Titus wrote:But now I get what you're saying about Gundam Seed. Even then I was more focused. My responses in GS were facially peacemaking but designed to promote conflict.

is that what you're doing here?

cause and 911 feel an awful lot like that

regardless, that's not what initially pinged me about you

-Rumia
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1108, Titus wrote:SH, how do you feel about X's wall? I agree with somethings (Flubber you and ns) but disagree with others. Do you think he's the kind to sponteanously readwall?

Haven't analyzed it yet (besides that's barely a wall), just came back from karate training and was just skimming some of the posts, but i like that he at least shares some thoughts in the game unlike half the playerlist.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 1107, Bins wrote:if it's PoE then explain that

based on my reads, it's half POE. I can come up with at least some reason to townread everyone besides those 3 - on a gut level I liked X's wall although I haven't read too much into it. however, GIF and I haven't convened yet so I'm not going anywhere with it for the time being.

do you disagree with ?

-Rumia
CCXEEX
CCXEEX
Goon
CCXEEX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by CCXEEX »

In post 1108, Titus wrote:SH, how do you feel about X's wall? I agree with somethings (Flubber you and ns) but disagree with others. Do you think he's the kind to sponteanously readwall?

I felt it was necessary to show where I stand. Nothing is a set in stone conclusion? Where do you see that?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

No. If I was doing that here, I would force people to choose SH or TN while egging them on. Wake was particularly vulnerable as he was throwing a hissy fit. Wake shutting up was best. Instead, I appeased him.Chaos in the name of peace is the staple. It allowed me to lynch an uncced pr in Wake.

There are a lot of posts here with me sitting back until obvscum show up. See Open 512.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1112, CCXEEX wrote:

I felt it was necessary to show where I stand. Nothing is a set in stone conclusion? Where do you see that?

Preplanned=\= set in stone.

By preplanned I am paranoid you already knew the answer you wanted before writing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1107, Bins wrote:i just don't understand how someone can get called part of a scumteam and not even be caught up yet

For me it's not PoE as i'm scumreading some of the active players (like you), I just don't understand why you think that people shouldn't be scumread because they haven't done anything, because you know, that's exactly what scum does to begin with, if anything i'm more suspicious of people not doing anything not commenting not doing crap at all. People defending him are more likely to be his scummates, and i got a scumread on you independently of that, for doing the exact same thing (a.k.a nothing), you called the wagon BS, but continued to do nothing, and now that bulge is being pegged for doing nothing you're defending him, so how do you expect someone to react to that situation?

P-Edit: Somehow I agree with Titus.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1115, Sakura Hana wrote:P-Edit: Somehow I agree with Titus.

Somehow, referring to the fact that if both tn and me are town and she's scum she could've just taken a side and let us continue to fan the flames, however if they are scummates OR tn is scum the current situation could also happen (the former makes ppl think her partner is town, and the later because she's town who legitly thinks tn is town)
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going more for C I think tn is scum but I have too many scumreads and want to avoid chaos in case I am wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 1116, Sakura Hana wrote:Somehow, referring to the fact that if both tn and me are town and she's scum she could've just taken a side and let us continue to fan the flames, however if they are scummates OR tn is scum the current situation could also happen (the former makes ppl think her partner is town, and the later because she's town who legitly thinks tn is town)

it's true Titus could have done that as scum, but there is no reason she necessarily had to. just bc someone did it before doesn't mean they're automatically going to do the same thing again 100% of the time.

why do you think it'd be an invalid move to just sit back and let town implode on itself? that's a perfectly viable scum strategy and I don't remember her doing much of anything re you vs. tn.

-Rumia
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1106, Team 9 wrote:

don't you think he would have done at least ~something~ by now if he was town?

generally town who lurk at least have some thoughts on the game, even if they don't have enough time to elaborate on them. instead, he was able to make like 5 posts complaining about pages and explaining why he wasn't able to post anything. then he goes and, where he could have said at least something about the game, instead clarifies how his alt works and explains MVP = GIF. it's scum lurking 101.

do you disagree?

-Rumia

i don't know what he would have done by now if he were town
but like bitmap and that SXTLH are in the same boat
i think content afraid he catches up will speak louder so i dont know why youre at that conclusion yet

In post 1115, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1107, Bins wrote:i just don't understand how someone can get called part of a scumteam and not even be caught up yet

For me it's not PoE as i'm scumreading some of the active players (like you), I just don't understand why you think that people shouldn't be scumread because they haven't done anything, because you know, that's exactly what scum does to begin with, if anything i'm more suspicious of people not doing anything not commenting not doing crap at all. People defending him are more likely to be his scummates, and i got a scumread on you independently of that, for doing the exact same thing (a.k.a nothing), you called the wagon BS,
but continued to do nothing,
and now that bulge is being pegged for doing nothing you're defending him, so how do you expect someone to react to that situation?

yes but i'm doing something now ? like before i defended bulge

i'm not defending bulge yet
for all i know he could be scum
im just wondering why him > everyone else + the fact that he doesnt have content out yet BECAUSE he's not caught up yet

gtkas
CCXEEX
CCXEEX
Goon
CCXEEX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by CCXEEX »

In post 1114, Titus wrote:
In post 1112, CCXEEX wrote:

Preplanned=\= set in stone.

By preplanned I am paranoid you already knew the answer you wanted before writing.

That makes more sense.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Considering she was trying to stop me and tn for continuing to implode, i doubt it. What makes you think that wasn't her intention and decided to just sit back and watch?
P-Edit:
In post 1119, Bins wrote:im just wondering why him > everyone else + the fact that he doesnt have content out yet BECAUSE he's not caught up yet

And you probably wouldn't have made such a big deal about it if i had said something about Gaiden, am i wrong?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Bins »

sorry that "defended bulge" should be in quotation marks like ca

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 1121, Sakura Hana wrote:Considering she was trying to stop me and tn for continuing to implode, i doubt it. What makes you think that wasn't her intention and decided to just sit back and watch?
P-Edit:
In post 1119, Bins wrote:im just wondering why him > everyone else + the fact that he doesnt have content out yet BECAUSE he's not caught up yet

And you probably wouldn't have made such a big deal about it if i had said something about Gaiden, am i wrong?

idek like i should have pointed out the bert as well because its pretty much the same thing minus the fact that bert had votes tossed in there

im just wondering why bulge other these people
so yeah if it wasn't just bulge listed on his own and instead

tn/{bert, bulge, gaiden, bitmap} i think that would have made more sense ?

i just dont know what bulge has done to make he be SINGLED out

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Bins »

*titus, not tn