Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 6:30 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

See Aimee... This is why you need to post more... You manage to take my convoluted logic/poorly worded questions... i.e.
Me wrote:Okay Jordan, here are my questions for you...Let's pretend that Lowell is innocent, or even if we lynch him and he comes up innocent, then who do you suspect... I mean thats my problem with this kind of one sided crusade... Here are some questions for you... If Lowell is scum, who would you suspect next to go after tomorrow, and if he is innocent, who should we go after... Who else is suspicious and do those suspicions tie into the results for lowell...?
And repackage it into something which is much easier to understand and amusing = )
Aimee wrote:Jordan and Ryan, let's say that for some bizarre reason we decide to follow you two and we vote out Lowell (evidently, we were convinced by your incredible arguments, which amount spectacularly to just "Lowell is scum"). We lynch Lowell.

Oh my my, Lowell turns up town. Then what would we do?

And if this comes across as sarcasm it isn't... = ) I like how much better you phrased it = )
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 8:35 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

TrustGossip wrote: I have some strange feeling towards HH and Primoris. Although I wouldn't feel right calling it suspicion. It's more of a general anxiety about the lack of contribution. I haven't looked at their posting histories, are they genuinely away or lurking?
They're posting elsewhere, so maybe they need
prodding
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 5:28 am

Post by TrustGossip »

JordanA24 wrote:
TrustGossip wrote: I have some strange feeling towards HH and Primoris. Although I wouldn't feel right calling it suspicion. It's more of a general anxiety about the lack of contribution. I haven't looked at their posting histories, are they genuinely away or lurking?
prodding
That makes me so uneasy. Don't people know how to use "watched topics"? If they know that, then they're intentionally lurking, which makes me even MORE uneasy.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 5:36 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?

Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 5:42 am

Post by JordanA24 »

TrustGossip wrote:
JordanA24 wrote:
prodding
That makes me so uneasy. Don't people know how to use "watched topics"? If they know that, then they're intentionally lurking, which makes me even MORE uneasy.
I'm almost tempted to vote Primoris, I've never liked his play, he seeems to be intentionally lurking, and for some reason, nobody but Ryan and our suicidal poet seems to agree that our Scummy McLowellScum is scum.

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 6:19 am

Post by Lowell »

Sweenytodd wrote:Lowell, if you are still around today please respond to these...
Lowell wrote:Wait, do I still have someone's random vote on me? Screw this:

unvote, vote OTU. I can OMGUS with the best of them.
What is this all about?

Also Lowell:
Sweenytodd wrote:Do you believe that something obvious (like a Jordan-Ryan pair) would be likely? IT seems that there are too many connections between them that its unlikely to me...
1) I wanted to get OTU's attention with that vote. Really, this bandwagon is so stupid it makes me crazy. One RANDOM vote (his only post so far this game), followed by ryan and jordan scumteam teaming up to get me to 3 votes. Ridiculous. I want OTU to OWN his vote on me or get lost. People won't realize just how scummy this bandwagon is until the random votes leave.

2) I do find it strange that ryan and jordan would buddy up together so much if they were scum. But really, that's the ultimate in WIFOM (ooh, scum would NEVER be so obvious, so we're not scum). More importantly, I really think they thought I would be a quick, easy lynch and that everyone would rally around killing me, thus making their like-mindedness not so obvious in the midst of a mob. As it is, they can't get people to vote for me and they're becoming increasinly exposed.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 6:55 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Lowell wrote:
Sweenytodd wrote:Lowell, if you are still around today please respond to these...

What is this all about?

Also Lowell:
Sweenytodd wrote:Do you believe that something obvious (like a Jordan-Ryan pair) would be likely? IT seems that there are too many connections between them that its unlikely to me...
1) I wanted to get OTU's attention with that vote. Really, this bandwagon is so stupid it makes me crazy. One RANDOM vote (his only post so far this game), followed by ryan and jordan scumteam teaming up to get me to 3 votes. Ridiculous. I want OTU to OWN his vote on me or get lost. People won't realize just how scummy this bandwagon is until the random votes leave.

2) I do find it strange that ryan and jordan would buddy up together so much if they were scum. But really, that's the ultimate in WIFOM (ooh, scum would NEVER be so obvious, so we're not scum). More importantly, I really think they thought I would be a quick, easy lynch and that everyone would rally around killing me, thus making their like-mindedness not so obvious in the midst of a mob. As it is, they can't get people to vote for me and they're becoming increasinly exposed.
If me and Ryan were scum, we simply wouldn't make so obvious we were scumbuddies, a tactic like that wouldn't be WIFOM, it'd be plain stupid. And OTU is getting replaced, who hopefully will have the sense to keep the vote on you, rather than OWN it, as you so put it.

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 7:19 am

Post by ryan »

Lowell wrote:

What is this all about?

Also Lowell:

2) I do find it strange that ryan and jordan would buddy up together so much if they were scum. But really, that's the ultimate in WIFOM (ooh, scum would NEVER be so obvious, so we're not scum). More importantly, I really think they thought I would be a quick, easy lynch and that everyone would rally around killing me, thus making their like-mindedness not so obvious in the midst of a mob. As it is,
they can't get people to vote for me and they're becoming increasinly exposed
That was just about the dumbest comeback yet Lowell. Seriously, you are saying Jordan and I scum and than when we respond we are NOT you try and get the rest of the game to feel bad for you and come after Jordan and I, pathetic attempt Lowell. Face the facts. You don't like that you've been voted for, (or bandwagoned in your words) yet any argument brought up as to why I've voted you is simply "unacceptable and not possible" Your defense makes it easier and easier for me to keep my vote on you (He voted for me so he's gotta be scum, your basic comeback) and have no problems watching you get nailed for the scum you are. Right now you're are just lucky they are enough lurkers to not vote you off and show that you are scum, period point blank. (Uh oh, I posted after Jordan, we must be the mafia) <-------Insert sarcasm if you missed it
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Lowell »

Awww they both responded. How cute.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:16 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Awww, what a useless reply. Now die scum.

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:30 am

Post by ryan »

Lowell wrote:Awww they both responded. How cute.
At least I'm active. Can't say the same for the rest of the game
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:32 am

Post by FraggleScum »

I have a question I want to make sure I ask you guys...

Ryan and Jordan: If we lynch Lowell today, and he turns out to be innocent, how do you see days 2 and maybe 3 going? What would you do?

Lowell: Same question: If we lynch Ryan or Jordan...and they are innocent...what do you think our approach should be Day 2?

I ask because none of you have convinced me yet, but we seem to be bouncing back and forth between the three of you a lot in these pages. So I just want to hear from you and make sure you have some sort of thought about the future.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:53 am

Post by JordanA24 »

FraggleScum wrote:I have a question I want to make sure I ask you guys...

Ryan and Jordan: If we lynch Lowell today, and he turns out to be innocent, how do you see days 2 and maybe 3 going? What would you do?

Lowell: Same question: If we lynch Ryan or Jordan...and they are innocent...what do you think our approach should be Day 2?

I ask because none of you have convinced me yet, but we seem to be bouncing back and forth between the three of you a lot in these pages. So I just want to hear from you and make sure you have some sort of thought about the future.
Primoris is almost as suspicious as Lowell to me (See Post 279), you appear reasonably pro-town, despite replacing Teffc, and if Lowell somehow turns out to be innocent, I'd be rather more suspicious of Ryan.

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:57 am

Post by ryan »

ABR or Primoris is my likely vote on Day #2. ABR really isn't helping us when it comes to content (nice songs though, I liked the 2Pac reference)
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 10:31 pm

Post by Aimee »

Fragglescum, pay attention. I asked the exact same question basically on the last page.

And Ryan, then you mentioned HackerHuck and Primoris. Why now Albert and Primoris? Why not HackerHuck? Why Albert? Why the change in opinion?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:19 am

Post by ryan »

I didn't say HH wasn't on my list but he's been so inactive I guess I don't really have a feel for him at this moment. ABR and his "poems" or whatever they are called is doing little to help the town at this point and I'd rather see an analysis of some sort. Primoris has been actively lurking which again isn't helpful for the town. What about you Aimee? You've been fairly quiet when it comes to identifying a scum, what say you?
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:43 am

Post by JordanA24 »

ryan wrote:What about you Aimee? You've been fairly quiet when it comes to identifying a scum, what say you?
O RLY?
Aimee wrote:Well, you guys did say you wanted a long post from me so... brace yourself! Not only have I got one long post, I have another! :D I sound like some kind of weird salesman, so on that note, let's begin.

Game Timeline (and my thoughts)

Game start. Random voting occurs. Teffc asks if anyone hasn’t posted. Everyone random voted, with the exception of HackerHuck, who randomly chose ranom.org, but Albert B. Rampage was the last to random vote, yet the second to post. He also spoke in poetry. Lowell was the first person to accuse someone else of being scum and change his vote – although this was obviously random.

A vote count early on page 2 reveals no early leader of votes, although TrustGossip got two random votes (the highest). And JordanA24 is the first to point out Albert’s rhyming.

Lowell then jumps on the random TrustGossip bandwagon. Ryan seems to have the biggest issue with this, but JordanA24 points out that random bandwagons can be in fact beneficial. Lowell then votes Ryan, perhaps for his reaction to Lowell’s vote.

Ryan justifies his position, saying it is possible that “we mess up”, which could lead to a townie’s lynch, which makes him feel “uneasy”. Personally I disagree. Random bandwagon’s often don’t lead to that person’s lynch, but they provide us with valuable information – the reactions of the accused, who jumped on the bandwagon and often where the next bandwagon forms. In short – the random bandwagon is very useful. Yet interestingly, JordanA24 agrees with Ryan and unvotes (he had been voting TrustGossip).

Ryan votes Lowell, yet explains that it was because bandwagonning is wrong. I disagree. Lowell was bringing out a reaction and not doing anything scummy. This vote puzzles me.

Primoris disagrees that random bandwagons are bad, and points out the TrustGossip wasn’t in any danger – he only had three votes. He then accuses JordanA24 of “playing too safe” for unvoting TrustGossip. Jordan counters that the random bandwagon has a higher chance of catching a pro-town player than a mafia player, but that begs the question, without random voting, where would we be? Jordan also says that unpredictable newbies could act irrationally and put on votes. I disagree with this, because whilst there are newbies like this, they are unlikely to muster enough votes for a lynch, which would have to have some provocation.

Ryan seems to misinterpret the “playing it safe” accusation as if it was against him (understandable, as I did first time too). But he says that he does play it safe, yet feels that Lowell’s “tactics” are scummy. HackerHuck rightly points out that bandwagons are effective to see who jumps on and off, and also attacks Ryan for playing it safe, yet thinking Lowell is guilty. Ryan counters this seemingly by accusing HackerHuck of playing it safe, which I don’t particularly understand. When did HackerHuck play it safe?

Teffc again seems to want some other people to speak up. I would agree with this, since at this point Albert, myself, TrustGossip, OverTheUnder and dezzr hadn’t posted. Teffc for this reason sticks to his random vote of dezzr. Don’t you think it is a bit early for a lurker hunt, Teffc?

I point out that playing it safe isn’t a good strategy for town, and Lowell agrees with HackerHuck, saying “this guy is town”. Whilst I wouldn’t go that far, I do agree that HackerHuck is seeming pro-town at the moment.

Albert jumps in with another rhyme, and points suspicion at Lowell and Teffc, yet doesn’t explain why. The two posts he gives as reasons aren’t justifiable of any suspicion. Therefore why do you consider Teffc and Lowell to be the most suspicious?

Primoris says that Albert doesn’t post like this in other games. He also says that whilst playing it safe is bad for the town, he doesn’t think that Ryan is, although no explanation is given.

Jordan also says he finds Albert’s poetry odd, but says that a post-restriction like that in a game like this would be weird. Um, why? It is a mini theme game, so anything is possible, to an extent. Jordan also accuses Teffc, saying she just jumps in to say she is still around, yet doesn’t contribute anything. I would have to agree with this.

HackerHuck had said earlier that he is always town. I took that as a joke, yet Teffc seemed to take it seriously, wondering whether HackerHuck had any investigation immunity. Er, slightly early for role fishing like that. She then says that HackerHuck suspected Lowell (actually didn’t), yet Lowell considers him town. She then places FoSes on both, for reasons that are pretty illogical to me anyway. Another explanation here, Teffc?

HackerHuck says rightly that Teffc is looking into that too much, and said he never suspected Lowell at all. Would it also be correct, that your “I am always town” statement was random? That’s what I interpreted it as, anyway. Ryan then asks Teffc is she considers HackerHuck to be scum.

A vote count reveals that Ryan is heading the vote count, yet still at lynch -3. Nothing else stands out except that Albert, TrustGossip, OverTheUnder and dezzr haven’t changed their random votes.

Ryan’s response to this is basically that he thinks Lowell has “shown enough scummy tendencies” (?) and that we also have a fair share of lurkers. Ryan, what is your case against Lowell?

TrustGossip comes on and votes Albert, saying that he isn’t a fan of his cryptic messages. He also promises to write more later, which hasn’t so far happened. What are your feelings on everyone else, TrustGossip?

Teffc says that HackerHuck is acting “too clean”, which could be a tactic to “throw us off”. Er, this is slightly exaggerated. HackerHuck made (what I perceive) to be a joke and a random statement, but you seem to have formed a case against him because of this, which revolves around being too clean and having investigation immunity. Do you have a proper case against HackerHuck?

HackerHuck says there is a problem with the vote count, but Ryan jumps in basically saying that HH is lynch happy. Dude, he was checking a vote count. And Teffc also says she was putting HH under pressure to see how he would react. Actually, HH didn’t really panic, and it was a pretty weak case, Teffc. In fact, it comes across far worse on your side. She also misinterprets Ryan’s lynch happy claim as being at her, when it was clearly aimed at HH. Ryan says this was maybe a “scum slipup.” Ryan actually argues this well, there is no reason for Teffc to be lynch happy – she isn’t even voting! HH just dismisses Ryan’s claims, yet Teffc says Ryan was being “ironic”. How so?

Ryan then says he is sure that there are two scum on the bandwagon. Not sure how you got to that. After Jordan asks if it is HH and Lowell, Ryan responds that it is either myself or dezzr for lurking. This whole point is just totally bizarre. I can’t understand this, personally. Firstly, why two scum? Secondly, why Lowell as scum? Thirdly, why not HH?

Jordan then says dezzr voted Ryan randomly, and I voted with a reason. He then chimes in that Lowell and Teffc are the most suspicious. With Teffc I see your reasoning. With Lowell, I see no reasoning. Why Lowell?

Jordan also doesn’t vote, something which Ryan and HH both rightly point out. He says that neither are worthy of a vote yet, but Jordan also says he is waiting for concrete evidence. Even if you aren’t willing to vote for them, why not put on a FoS? And what concrete evidence are you going to get on day 1, especially after no night faze?

HH implies that Jordan is a cop by saying he isn’t going to get any guilty cop results on day 1. Ryan attacks this as being “impatient or opportunistic”. To be honest, I am unusure what to make of this at all.

Primoris makes a point that Jordan could be using the “concrete evidence” reason as a way to just against an innocent player. He also says that Jordan and ryan have been playing non-agressively, whilst HH and Lowell have been playing towards a lynch, which is better. I am inclined to agree. He also points out Ryan hasn’t done anything to convince him of his innocence. He therefore votes against Ryan, putting him at lynch -2.

Teffc points out what Primoris just said, that Jordan could use the “concrete evidence” argument ot just vote an innocent. Teffc also says he is “playing it safe.” I find it interesting that Primoris made both these accusations earlier, and now Teffc makes them. Whilst they are both true, I don’t really see this as adding new information, just a way for Teffc of looking like pro-town.

Teffc also says HH is acting suspicious because he isn’t explaining his actions, but I don’t really see what HH has to explain, frankly. HH may be playing aggressively, but he isn’t doing anything that is outright suspicious right now. Teffc, what is your case against HH?

Ryan disagrees with Primoris’ “voting tactics”. He also says that “being inclined to lynch someone isn’t a good thing.” True, but it is better than being indecisive and weak. Although I am not directly accusing you of this. Ryan also takes another stab at lurkers, and then says that HH is trying to start bandwagon’s against townies.

Jordan makes a post saying he isn’t looking for overwhelming concrete evidence to vote for someone. Personally, I see this as a back-track because he knows it has been received badly. He also emphasises the accusation he has been playing too safely because he says he doesn’t want to lynch someone for crap-logic or illogical evidence. True, but you understand that putting a vote on someone isn’t inherently bad, and can actually be beneficial overall? Vote patterns are a really important way of judging the game.

Teffc then says that Ryan isn’t really guilty, and that the bandwagon was started by Lowell’s “pressure tactics”, or Ryan’s disagreements to that.

Primoris puts a pressure vote against Ryan (it didn’t count firstly) saying he is prepared to put Ryan in danger to see his reaction. Ryan takes this in a defeatist way, saying that lynching him is a bad play. Um, Ryan, Primoris was saying that it wouldn’t be a good idea to lynch you.

But Jordan seems to agree with Ryan, saying that Primoris’ “pressure” theory is nothing more than BS, and that he hasn’t liked Primoris’ last posts.
Aimee wrote:So, that is what has happened through the game. Now I will do a player analysis.

I am suspicious of
Albert B. Rampage’s
poetry. I am pretty sure this is a post restriction at work. I want him to explain if he can why he has to post like this.

Dezzr
has obviously lurked and needs a prod.

I feel overall that
HackerHuck
is playing slightly aggressively, but I believe is acting in the interests of the town, and is an active and beneficial player. I don’t see the cases against him.

Jordan
I initially saw as pro-town, but he has come back with some bizarre suspicions, and has notably played safely without taking risks with voting, which I see as quite crucial. This is maybe a way to get out of the blame when voting can be fully analysed later.

Lowell
I initially saw as just searching for reactions. However, the fact that he is quite obviously lurking and not contributing just emphasises the way that maybe he was just starting a case against Ryan for the sake of it. I am less impressed than I was.

OverTheUnder
needs a prod, as a lurker.

I see
Primoris
as a very helpful member of the town at the moment, and feel that his analysis has often be very accurate.

Although
Ryan
has made some good points, I feel that his cases and points against Lowell, especially HH have been unjustified and illogical. I want to know his cases against them.

Teffc
is really acting scummy. She has attacked HH for seemingly little reason, and has been making points I feel for the sake of making points – to appear pro-town. Some of her analysis is just a mirror of other people’s, and I have yet to see any major opinions from her (with the exception of her bizarre case against HH).

TrustGossip
I haven’t really got an opinion on, but I want to hear his summary. In fact, I see him as a potential lurker.

So, as a result...

unvote
, as I will probably re-vote determining the reactions to my summary.

FoS: JordanA24, Lowell, Ryan and Teffc

Minor FoS: Albert B. Rampage and TrustGossip
Aimee wrote:A lot seems to have happened since my last post. Welcome, Sweenytodd!
Ryan wrote: Hackerhuck: Became defensive right away with my random.org vote. Very strange to tell somebody they suck when the vote was RANDOM. I’ve always said that early posts tell a lot about how people play and immediately I saw this as strange how he misconstrued my vote. Than jumps on me because I didn’t like how Lowell bandwagon voted and says I’m not playing it “safe” like I earlier said? How is one vote on somebody not playing it safe? Post 64 asking me what I thought about the “bandwagon on me” also seemed rather odd.
Um, that's actually a pretty weak case, you understand?
Ryan wrote:To you townies that still haven't voted it's time to step up and take out the trash. There are scum that have targeted me, do not let them take me out, I am a pro town player and am more helpful alive than dead, trust me.
Pressurising non-voters is a horrible strategy, especially since 1) we aren't in a deadline and 2) they could be not voting for a reason. It is horribly aggressive and pushy, and has continued for several pages. Any reason why?
Jordan wrote:Well, Ryan's bandwagon was mostly because people had a slight suspicion about his safe voting tactics, and some cited not voting Lowell even though he was sure as a reason EVEN THOUGH HE DID VOTE LOWELL.

Also, apart from deezr's random vote, Lowell, who is scum, was the first to vote for him for seemingly no reason at all. It seems obvious to me that either Lowell or Teffc are by far better lynches for today.
You understand this is horribly supportive of Ryan?

I also agree with what Sweenytodd says a lot of the time, especially with Lowell's bizarre suspicion arising from it. I agreed with what Sweenytodd says, which therefore surprised me when both Ryan ( I can understand) and TrustGossip decided to defend Ryan.

Also, how are bandwagons inherently bad? I am of the belief we need a random bandwagon to start day 1. By using bandwagons, we can assess vote-hopping, reactions ot the bandwagons and who is on and off bandwagons at all times. They can be incredibly valuable, paradoxically, for town.

FoS: Ryan
, for some rather faulty logic here. Note, I won't be putting a vote on, but I don't understand why Sweenytodd putting Ryan at -2 was so shockingly awful.
Aimee wrote:Seeing as Jordan effectively challenged us to go throught his posts to find his case on Lowell, I did so.

Despite the fact he "vocalises his opinions" in his own words, his actually case against Lowell isn't apparent. Yes, there is a lot of defence of Ryan. Yes, there is a lot of "Lowell is obvious scum, he should be lynched NOW." However, only ONE post has an actual case against Lowell, and even then it merely focuses on one of Lowell's posts.

To therefore say that you would be "summarising" if you gave your case again, is inherently wrong. We don't know your case against Lowell. There have been chances to do it, but you have just breezed past them.

FoS: Jordan

Saying "Lowell is obvious scum" doesn't cut it anymore. A proper case against Lowell is required.

And Ryan, this isn't for you to answer. So don't. Let Jordan answer first, so that I can finally see 100% what his case is.
Just to quote a few.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:44 am

Post by JordanA24 »

FOS: Ryan

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:54 am

Post by ryan »

Good one Jordan. Let's look at a date timeline. This past Sunday she put a FoS on you and before that it was May 24th with a post and May 25th an unvote. Are you telling me in the past week she hasn't had anything new to go on? I find her to be a good townie but fairly inactive the past two weeks (look back) I can quote a bunch of pages from awhile ago but I'm asking about her opinion about "now" not the past.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 3:54 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Aimee wrote:Fragglescum, pay attention. I asked the exact same question basically on the last page.
I know. That's exactly why I asked it again. Worked pretty good too, don't you think?
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 3:57 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Also: I wanted to ask Lowell the same question (you only asked Ryan and Jordan)...and he still hasn't answered.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 5:52 am

Post by Lowell »

FraggleScum wrote:Also: I wanted to ask Lowell the same question (you only asked Ryan and Jordan)...and he still hasn't answered.
You mean, if
both
jordan and ryan turn up town?

Won't happen. If it does, I'll eat my hat.

Really, I guess at that point I'd be looking in the direction of those who have been cleverly lurking since the argument between me & jordan began.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 6:04 am

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
is life worth living should I blast myself?

Who are your top choices right now Rapper ABR?
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 6:27 am

Post by FraggleScum »

JordanA24 wrote:
FOS: Ryan
Wait...you can't have it both ways.

You and Ryan agree and vote that Lowell is scum.

How can you finger Ryan at the same time? Do you think he just immediately started trying to lynch his partner Day 1?

Why should we not suspect you also for voting with someone even
you
find suspicious?

FOS:
Jordan
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 7:24 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

ryan wrote:
Who are your top choices right now Rapper ABR?
Questions for the lord, why he don't like me, guard my soul
Though my life was hard with no remorse
I absorb bomb less it's without protection for the boss
Rollin' in my double, raw, rugged, and ruthless
Keep a vest through these hard times, knowin' it's useless

I ask because none of you have convinced me yet, but we seem to be bouncing back and forth between the three of you a lot in these pages. So
I just want to hear from you and make sure you have some sort of thought about the future.
Unvote Lowell, vote Fragglescum
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”