Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by PJ. »

*_*_*_* Vote Count - 6:20:11 AM *_*_*_*

""I don't know what it is That makes me feel alive
I don't know how to wake The things that sleep inside
I only wanna see the light That shines behind your eyes" ~ Oasis

Jingolaw -1- (Panzerjager)
Panzerjager -1- (Jingolaw)
Not voting -4- (Fircoal, Elias_The_Thief, Cpt_Fantastic, CoG888)

With 6 alive, it takes
to lynch.
*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I find it funny Jingo is not saying anything about you after ,just a week ago, thinking you were scum. I also don't like his vote on me because there is abosolutely no reason for it other then I placed it quickly. He never offered a defense to us thinking he was at all summy. He accused me of being linked with PBuG when it's apparent to everyone in this game that the only person I've been remotely to is CoG. After that the thing I'm connected to is logic.

After TSQ came was revived, He immediately came off him which is suspicious because he was so convinced that TSQ was scum before the revival. So why would someone completely switch their opinion on someone without looking at any other possibilities? Because they don't want attention. Why would someone want to defuse the attention on them? Because he is scum and that's what he is doing now. He is using your suspicions of me to get the suspicion of him.

Another cute thing I noticed, He said that he assumed that PBuG is trying to win by nailing a townie after PBuG clearly stated "If I were SK I'd be aiming for mafia." The guy doesn't seem to be following along quite well, which to me is scummy. Why would someone who isn't scummy miss something on his suspect? He is lynching people on halfassed suspicions which is only good to do as scum.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 5:13 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Why are you linked to me anyway? You have pointed that out a few times now. I am not linked to anyone. If you are scum, you are clearly trying to connect me to yourself to get me lynched if you die. If you are vanilla, Then you must just share my logic, as you said before. If you have some type of role, I fear you are drawing attention to yourself, cause you are certainly making me suspicious of you.
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Jingolaw »

Wow, Panzer, way to confirm scumminess. If I had more votes I’d hammer you right now. I think you fabricated just about every assertion you made in your last post. Let’s follow along, shall we?
panzerjager wrote: I find it funny Jingo is not saying anything about you after ,just a week ago, thinking you were scum.
You’ll notice that I predicated my suspicion of CoG on his link with PBuG. It seemed that GoG was defending PbuG unduly, making me think he was a scumbuddy...this, of course, requires PbuG to be scum, and he turned out not to be, so I’m considerably less sure about CoG now. If only I had said something like that a week ago. Oh, wait, I did!
Jingolaw wrote: If PBuG comes up SK, I’ll be less sure, but if he comes up scum, I’m increasingly convinced that CoG is scum, too.
Next sentence:
Panjerjager wrote: I also don't like his vote on me because there is abosolutely no reason for it other then I placed it quickly.
There are, in fact, plenty of reasons for my vote on you. Many have also been expressed by others: your eagerness to vote (or hammer, even) and your baseless flip-flopping, for instance. I’ll direct you to posts 421 and 478 for my earlier, clear, and unmistakable accusations of you. It comes as no surprise that you “don’t like” my vote on you, but saying that “there is absolutely no reason for it other that I placed it quickly” is, indeed, a bit of a surprise.

Next sentence:
Panzerjager wrote: He never offered a defense to us thinking he was at all summy [sic].
Except for the detailed and specific defenses I offered in posts 431 and 471, you mean. Granted, you may have missed two earlier posts of mine lost in the crash wherein I defended against Elias_the_thief’s suspicions, but I think 431 and 471 should be sufficient to show that you are in error.
Panzerjager wrote: He accused me of being linked with PBuG when it's apparent to everyone in this game that the only person I've been remotely to is CoG.
I’m not sure how apparent it is to everyone, but many could suspect your links and not yet have expressed their suspicions. We don’t need to ponder that, however, as Elias, Nai, and PbuG have all openly expressed their concerns that you had links to players other than CoG (posts 192, 157 & 202, and 141, repectively). This doesn’t count suspicion of links to CoG, and keep in mind that we lost a lot in the crash.
Panzerjager wrote: After that the thing I'm connected to is logic.
:roll:

On we journey into the next paragraph. (We’re only on the sixth sentence!)
Panzerjager wrote: After TSQ came was revived, He immediately came off him which is suspicious because he was so convinced that TSQ was scum before the revival.
Immediately? It was so immediate, that it actually occurred
a week earlier
, it seems. I was so convinced that I purposefully and explicitly pulled my vote off TSQ and put it on PbuG, explaining my actions clearly at the time? I also explained how I thought Shea looked less scummy after he explained himself...this is all still in the thread, despite some of it being lost in the crash. Reread posts 283 and 431, for example.

:sigh:

The next five sentences are just Panzer’s asking and answering his own rhetorical questions about how innocent he is and how scummy I am.

On then to the last paragraph.
Panzerjager wrote: Another cute thing I noticed, He said that he assumed that PBuG is trying to win by nailing a townie after PBuG clearly stated "If I were SK I'd be aiming for mafia." The guy doesn't seem to be following along quite well, which to me is scummy. Why would someone who isn't scummy miss something on his suspect? He is lynching people on halfassed suspicions which is only good to do as scum.
Sorry, this is too tedious to do sentence by sentence, but let me try to explain this. Retrospectively, we know PbuG was the Serial Killer. Earlier in the game, when I suspected him, I said that logic would dictate that the SK should kill townies. PbuG told us how (much like O.J.!) he was not the SK, but if he
were
the SK, he would do the opposite. This strengthened my suspicions because of his association with the role, but I put little stock in his actual answer, because he was likely lying about his future course of action in order to throw us off his trail. In sum, Panzerjager, I can think of one little tiny reason not to believe the Serial Killer:
HE’S THE SERIAL KILLER!

(miss something on his suspect, indeed.)
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2007 9:25 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

er. panzer looks kind of dumb now.

Im going away for the weekend, til sometime monday. sorry.
I play the games rul gud.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2007 12:40 pm

Post by PJ. »

Me and CoG have shared logic through the entirity of the game which makes me believe people think thats where the connection is. I have no other links Jingo, at all. I have defend against those accusations already.

Right now my bet for scum is Jingo along with CPT.Fantastic. Most of why I think CPT. is scum was lost in the crash and he has resorted to lurking and laying very low.

Your defense mean very little because they were as convoluted as you think my accusations are. Answer me this: Why exactly is you case on me? Is it that I'm aggresive and I made "bad" accusations toward you? That happens to be all I see. And Have you completed a reread or did you just see my vote and start from there? My bet is on the second and that you'll say the first, but thats just me.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2007 1:56 pm

Post by CoG888 »

I think Jingolaw has a very good case agianst you and you dismiss it as weak without properly defending yourself. Yesterday, you latched on to my theory about Jingolaw being the SK. I had very good reasons to suspect him, you just followed me onto the bandwagon. Pbug had a good reason to vote for him, he WAS the serial killer... he was motivated by death! You didn't bring anything else to the table, you just followed me, agreeing with what I said, like you have for the whole game. I wish I would have paid more attention to your quick vote on him after I voted. I think you are scum. Do you still agree with my logic?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2007 4:30 pm

Post by PJ. »

Actually, no because I had a very strong vibe with him as scum and I have simply been thinking on similar lines with you not following you, I believe I got to PBuG is SK before anyone did. I got there Day 1. Later interactions with players led me to believe he was scum but I was right from the beginning. And please explain how this is a good case.

I simply thought the way Jingo had been acting was scummy. And I don't like how YOU are going along with him on a weak case. You are suspicious of me because I had no motive to vote Jingo? Is it a motive that makes you less scummy or more? Jingo has been playing with an agenda, thats why I have my vote on him and he has my vote on me because I opened Day 4 with a vote.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by CoG888 »

I would like comments from other players before I say anything more.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

How about you say something more? Isn't this concerning your thoughts on my scumminess?
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by CoG888 »

OK then, I think you are scum, and I think you had something to do with TSQ's death. So, what were you doing with him last night?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

What do you mean what was I doing with him last night. Is that a tracker claim? And I was roleblocking him thinking he could be a godfather. I Roleblocked PBuG Night 2. And Ripley Night 1 which is now CPT. Fantastic.
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 6:06 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Vote: Panzerjager

I don't buy that claim. Here is why.

I am a tracker. (I am a kitten, flavor wise). I tracked Pbug night one, and came up with nothing. Because the serial killer struck that night, logically I eliminated Pbug from being the SK, which explains my defense of him. He could still be scum, which explains why I wanted to be clear on Jingolaw's accusation of him being the serial killer or scum.

When he came up as serial killer, it was evident that I was role blocked night one. But you say you blocked Ripley night one. So logically you must be false claiming.

FYI, I tracked Elias night 2, and he didn't do anything. I don't think I was blocked again, as only one kill was made, but he may still have been non-killing scum. No clear info on him yet.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 6:56 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't know man. All I know is I blocked PBuG night 2. and I pretty sure I blocked Ripley Night 1. I don't know what happeneed to you night 1.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 9:09 am

Im back, though i'm unable to post content in all of my games upon arrival (too many games). I'll try to get to this one soon.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 11:48 am

Wow, this game is really dead. Im confused about what happened with the tracking too. Perhaps a second roleblocker?
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 6:18 pm

Post by CoG888 »

Panzer being scum is far more likely then two roleblockers, IMO.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 1:18 am

Post by Skruffs »

Cpt_Fantastic, Fircoal, and Jingolaw have been prodded.
This game is most certainly not dead - just napping.
Think of it as High Suspense instead.
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Jingolaw »

Frankly, I haven’t posted because I have little more to say than I’ve already said. Panzer’s extremely lame claim holds absolutely no favor with me at all. He doesn’t remember what night choices he made? Aren’t we supposed to be playing this game based on logical inference using every shred of evidence we can gather? And Panzer’s not sure what he has learned so far? (Or, can’t re-read to recollect what he was thinking earlier...or look at his own PMs?)

Please.

As I said earlier: If I had more votes, I would hammer Panzer right now.

The only flaw I find in CoG’s reasoning on the claims issue is that in this game, in particular, I wouldn’t be surprised if there
were
two role-blockers (or an alternate-days role-blocker, or a wizardly one-shot flying role-blocker, or an alignment-changing vampire double-SK, or whatever the hell other roles are remotely imaginable). (No offense, Skruffs...I like the game, but didn’t expect these roles in a mini-normal).

That said, CoG, I’m buying your claim for now.

Capt? Fircoal? Still here?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 9:27 am

Post by PJ. »

I delete My PMs. And I am positive I didn't block CoG. I blocked Ripley.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 9:45 am

I'll reread some. I have a feeling for some reason that scum is hiding in the shadows, and that we're not headed in the right direction. Not sure about Panzer though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

DEADLINE! D:
I'll give it a week or so - if things haven't improved to 6 posts/day (one per player) by then I'll start killing people myself.
<3
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by PJ. »

I am in Agreement.
Jingolaw
Jingolaw
Townie
Jingolaw
Townie
Townie

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:50 pm

Post by Jingolaw »

I’m afraid I have little more to say. If I could vote for Panzer a few more times I would do so. I’ve spent way too much energy explaining why I’m convinced he’s scum to spend yet more time pointing out to everyone which specific posts contain which specific accusations. Read, reread, don’t read, whatever. I’m finished.

I completely understand sudden time commitments that keep people away from the board. But if they come up, you have to tell us (or Skruffs, anyway) so we can consider replacements.
Cpt_Fantastic
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Cpt_Fantastic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Cpt_Fantastic »

Random vote: TSQ

Sorry I haven't posted in a long while guys. Work has got me running long hours. I'm still checking the game.
Vicariously I live, while the whole world dies
CoG888
CoG888
Goon
CoG888
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:56 am

Post by CoG888 »

:roll:
If you can't commit to the game, please request a replacement.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”