Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 471, notscience wrote:You play a lot different now than you used to.

So which one you prefer, the emotional me who would go? "FUCK YOU ALL, I'LL SHOW YOU THAT I'M NOT LYING -Self-Hammer-"
Or the one you see now.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Bins »

I should do that.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by notscience »

I like new you, but the aggression is intimidating.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 476, Sakura Hana wrote:"FUCK YOU ALL, I'LL SHOW YOU THAT I'M NOT LYING -Self-Hammer-"

ftr This actually happened
And it's one of the reasons i've been pursuing change since then.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by notscience »

I'm trying to change too, fwiw

I just don't like that I feel intimidated by you now whereas before it felt easier to interact
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by Bins »

Sakura, what happened to your read on Team 9?
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 453, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 430, tn5421 wrote:Because you can put them all together and then you won't be literally spamming.

Not really? I post stuff as It goes through my head, I don't wait for it, besides Gaiden commented between those 2 posts, why do you call it spamming?
Because it is.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:Already answered. Also you can't spell for shit. Hypocrisy.

Already answered? really? Then you're going to have to show me exactly how that post is me doing nothing to get out of it, because i see it otherwise. And idc if i can't spell?
So you ignored me answering this question, which was the question directly above this one in
Why don't you ISO the thread?

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:"It doesn't seem normal to me" barely counts as reasoning.

It's me taking a stance, the post is still not fluff, regardless of you thinking that it has no reasoning, "not seeming normal" obviously means it's something "abnormal" or something "out of the ordinary", yet you obviously decide to ignore this fact.
And yet you never explain why you believe this to be so.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:I would say that no, it didn't actually accomplish that goal, but at least you tried. That's more than I can say for most.

Ok so we can now agree that, It was my intention to get people to stop being in RVS, so why is it a fluff post?
I made a couple of mistakes with my categorization, because I didn't proofread. I apologize.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:"Im falling for an obvious trap. Add otherwise naked vote without explanation."

And who would react to such post and in what way? Town or Scum?
Scum generally have to fabricate reasons for votes they want taken seriously.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:You didn't give reasoning for bins vote, as proven by my reply above.

My reasoning was well explained, I wanted to pursue the wagon further and see where it went, it just happened to land on scum.
No, you didn't really give any.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:Every game I've ever been in where notscience is also a player OR replacement has followed the "oh ns isn't serious, obvtown" pattern

But I only say that when I'm townreading notty, there are times when I dont townread him right off the bat, there are times where i rethink that read, it's still a stance, whether you think it's a meme or not (Well it might be considering Mistakes Upick, but oh well details)
See below point, don't think this needs seperate responses anymore since basically the same point now.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:No, you did an IIoA post. Why don't YOU try again?

So me showing notty's scum games to show that this isn't his scum meta is IIoA? since when?
Because all you did was link his scumgames without saying what he did that made you decide he wasn't scum. Lots of unoriginal content with no input from you = the very definition of IIoA

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:Your attitude in doing so reveals that you don't care that he is intentionally misdirecting people, which is IRLscummy/not exactly game relevant.

What makes you think that someone posting a song is misdirecting people... srsly?
It's not the posting of the song, it's your attitude towards "making people search for the original". I want to clarify that this point has nothing to do with the game.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:Please invent more talking points.

No comment, you're already falling over your own guilt.
>no comment
>proceeds to comment
Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:Wallposting.

So your idea for a fix is to post a contentless wall where all you do is complain about people and not do anything to fix it?
Are you saying that we aren't posting content?

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:You call sleep a choice? Are you fucking serious?

It was your choice to call everything fluff and not take part in the game whether it was 1 hour or 10 days ago that you started playing it, it doesnt matter.
This game came out of confirmation while I was asleep. Are you really going continue to argue this point with me?

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:Because historically your reads are unreliable on day one. inb4 meta hate (chaos in dummyville) is my source.

So am I scum, or town with bad reads, pick a side already. Also my reads aren't right all the time, im just calling out on the fact that the only people who had done nothing this game at this point were those 3, since you're calling out on people who've done nothing this game as scum and this game has 3 scum, guess what conclusion did i come to.
If you are town, your reads are bad. If you are scum, your reads are (intentionally) bad.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:Just because your posts contain approximately 10% content doesn't mean your posts have a lot of content when the other 90% is fluff.

As I said, your definition of content is apparently everything that YOU don't like so... *shrug*. If you don't want to analyze content you don't like and dismiss it as fluff that's your issue, not mine.
"lol bins" doesn't count as content, I don't care how you frame it.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:No, if you actually read my reply you would see that I do not, in fact, believe you were serious about it. That would actually take a 5th grader's level of English comprehension, however. Something you don't always seem to possess.

Yet you don't seem to comprehend that fluff =/= posts you dont like.
And yet you still failed to accurately reply to my points in places. You also failed to notice that I did mention I miscategorized because I didn't proof check my own writing. But keep clinging to your intentional misunderstanding if it makes you feel better.

In post 430, tn5421 wrote:I asked you for relevant links to what you were talking about and you didn't provide. It's clear from me ISOing you that you were hoping to hide your hypocrisy in calling others out on fluffposting from me when you did so.

I've already debunked all your "Fluff posting" theories, which means you're only matching posts to make them fit to your fluff posting that you were complaining about initially, and the only way you're keeping this act up is to make people think that you really thought those posts were fluff.
And you still continue to ignore or misconstrue my counterpoints. It's clear you didn't completely read any of my replies.

In post 432, tn5421 wrote:
In post 421, Sakura Hana wrote:also lol @ finding it hard which point is a reply to when i replied to them in the exact same order that they appeared *shrug*

You intentionally didn't include the source post.

VOTE: Sakura Hana

I highlight to quote the relevant questions or parts of posts I'm answering, it's your choice to do things that way and people can easily follow post links to know where they lead, heck to answer your first wall where you ISO'd me i had to work with 2 tabs on my browser and i'm not complaining about it.

ITT: Look at how tn will complain about me "misleading people by not completely quoting his wall" again.

You didn't highlight anything. I had to search the thread to even figure out what you were even talking about. As I said before, only scum have things to hide from town, and you certainly act like you have something to hide.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 479, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 476, Sakura Hana wrote:"FUCK YOU ALL, I'LL SHOW YOU THAT I'M NOT LYING -Self-Hammer-"

ftr This actually happened
And it's one of the reasons i've been pursuing change since then.

You self-hammer as town.
Are we in the same reality right now?
In what world is self-hammering as town a good thing?
WIP
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by notscience »

You really are looking for any and every way to lash out at her, aren't you?
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 436, tn5421 wrote:If you don't have the time to write relatively decent posts you NEVER should have started playing forum!mafia/stopped playing irc!mafia.

So I heard that the playstyle attack should be returned with a playstyle attack.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Yeah, but before would lead me to things like early claims, self voting and self hammering, which dont help town at all, or the worst of all, replace outs which ended up in being the reason for me being banned. So still wasn't good, and I'm nice as long as people don't pull out BS cases which enjoy ripping apart (like tn's)

P-Edit: @Bins: They became more town, and tbf, i felt bad about ignoring pieguy's reachout.
P-Edit2: @tn: Before i reply to that, have you ever tried highlight a portion of text with your mouse and clicking the quote button on that window? That's what i do to reply to stuff, it's easier than quoting the whole thing and cutting irrelevant parts of questions not directed at me, etc. When you post stuff with your replies inside of it, it makes it harder for me to reply without highlighting, because this ignores formatting.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 485, Team 9 wrote:
In post 436, tn5421 wrote:If you don't have the time to write relatively decent posts you NEVER should have started playing forum!mafia/stopped playing irc!mafia.

So I heard that the playstyle attack should be returned with a playstyle attack.

I was lynched as town for my playstyle.
I'm still a bit salty about it.
WIP
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by notscience »

And now we see why he's so anal about fluffposting
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 351, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 349, Team 9 wrote:you and I must have different definitions of cherrypicking. mine is when someone selectively applies logic to one person but not another person. although I do agree the lack of of anything substantial is scummy

-Rumia

I'm thinking is more of the "He selectively grabbed fluff post quotes and avoided the content ones then decided to complain about the lack of content"

I read this as a personal challenge. I think I've proved my point.
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 486, Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah, but before would lead me to things like early claims, self voting and self hammering, which dont help town at all, or the worst of all, replace outs which ended up in being the reason for me being banned. So still wasn't good, and I'm nice as long as people don't pull out BS cases which enjoy ripping apart (like tn's)

P-Edit: @Bins: They became more town, and tbf, i felt bad about ignoring pieguy's reachout.
P-Edit2: @tn: Before i reply to that, have you ever tried highlight a portion of text with your mouse and clicking the quote button on that window? That's what i do to reply to stuff, it's easier than quoting the whole thing and cutting irrelevant parts of questions not directed at me, etc. When you post stuff with your replies inside of it, it makes it harder for me to reply without highlighting, because this ignores formatting.

I have multiquote disabled because it seems to result in posts being formatted like this:

person a said stuff

person a said stuff

person a said stuff

person a said stuff

person a said stuff

person a said stuff

person a said stuff

(actual content here)

And that is the saga of multi-quote being disabled. I have some examples in my earlier games that I can link if you want proof.
WIP
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 487, tn5421 wrote:I'm still a bit salty about it.

You should've been. That was my second policy lynch ever.
While I appreciate that you're trying to fix that, being an elitist is no way to fix any playstyle, ever.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by tn5421 »

In post 491, Team 9 wrote:
In post 487, tn5421 wrote:I'm still a bit salty about it.

You should've been. That was my second policy lynch ever.
While I appreciate that you're trying to fix that, being an elitist is no way to fix any playstyle, ever.

I was making an observation. You guys called me out. I backed it up with facts (this game, not the osu game).
I'm not sure if you've even replied to my wall toward you yet, I'll look and get back to it if you did.
WIP
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by notscience »

Just a question

are you trying to convince people that they are scum

(ie, person B that person b's alingment is actually scum)
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 482, tn5421 wrote:Because it is.

It seems like you're running out of ammo, no need to comment on this.
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:So you ignored me answering this question, which was the question directly above this one in 409 Why don't you ISO the thread?

Why didn't YOU read the thread?
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:And yet you never explain why you believe this to be so.

But you never asked, instead you dismissed it as a fluff post, once again.
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:I made a couple of mistakes with my categorization, because I didn't proofread. I apologize.

Ok... except your whole "ISO of me" is just a big mistake in categorization
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:Scum generally have to fabricate reasons for votes they want taken seriously.

Scum generally have to poke holes in other people's arguments, oh wait but that's what I'm doing! MAYBE I AM SCUM WITH A TOWN ROLE PM! Bzzzt! If you think i'm fabricating a reason, you'd think i'd do better than that, so why dont you like that vote?
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:No, you didn't really give any.

Ok Let's see:
In post 190, Sakura Hana wrote:
Can't say I'm not interested in the wagon
, so might as well...

Proved wrong, next!
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:Because all you did was link his scumgames without saying what he did that made you decide he wasn't scum. Lots of unoriginal content with no input from you = the very definition of IIoA

But someone did ask for his scumgames? or did you forget to read again.
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:It's not the posting of the song, it's your attitude towards "making people search for the original". I want to clarify that this point has nothing to do with the game.

The original was the one that was posted, so 1) how am i making people search for the original and 2) Why would people go and search for a certain song just because I commented on it and 3) Why is it bad that people have a life outside of a mafia thread where perhaps they are interested in listening to a certain song? and 4) Why am i scum for that?
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:>no comment
>proceeds to comment
Which is it? You can't have it both ways.

No Comment.
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:Are you saying that we aren't posting content?

wasn't content.
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:This game came out of confirmation while I was asleep. Are you really going continue to argue this point with me?

But that's not the point i'm arguing? the point i'm arguing is that you came into this game doing nothing while complaining about others doing nothing, being late or soon to the game has no excuse for this.
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:If you are town, your reads are bad. If you are scum, your reads are (intentionally) bad.

And you focus on this instead of on the fact that my reads were a copy/paste of notty's? Why aren't you calling him out on it then? Why aren't you even noticing what's going on in the game (Tho notty's a townread of me and I agree with his reads, but the fact that you dont look like you're actually paying attention to what your main scumread is going bothers me)
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:"lol bins" doesn't count as content, I don't care how you frame it.

Whoever said that?
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:And yet you still failed to accurately reply to my points in places. You also failed to notice that I did mention I miscategorized because I didn't proof check my own writing. But keep clinging to your intentional misunderstanding if it makes you feel better.

Except if you were really scumhunting instead of falsely accusing someone of being scum you would've actually read the thread instead of quoting a bunch of posts and call them "fluff" to fit your reasoning, normally town comes with the reasoning from reading the thread, scum makes a reasoning and makes their posts fit such reasoning.
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:And you still continue to ignore or misconstrue my counterpoints. It's clear you didn't completely read any of my replies.

While it's clear you haven't read the thread.
In post 482, tn5421 wrote:You didn't highlight anything. I had to search the thread to even figure out what you were even talking about. As I said before, only scum have things to hide from town, and you certainly act like you have something to hide.

I've already explained this before replying to everything. But i'm not talking about "multi quote" im talking about "quote" why did you assume it was the former instead of trying what i told you? And why is that it is my style of quoting things on MS for like forever makes me scum?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

Also I've used multiquote before, and they don't result like that, but i'm not using multiquote here so idk what you're going on about anyway.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by tn5421 »

About the osu game, I LOL'd when you guys assumed that "get on what what you're going to do anyway" was a scumclaim.

You (assumed town at the time)had already decided that I was scum and nothing I said would have cleared me.
I was doing my best to bait the scum into quickhammering me so town would get suspicious of them.

@notscience: No, that's detailing the misfunction of Q+ on my system. It does that to me when I try to use it.
WIP
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Team 9 »

In post 492, tn5421 wrote:I'm not sure if you've even replied to my wall toward you yet, I'll look and get back to it if you did.

No chance. I don't read quote-strips.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

People arguing about who is fluffier is like a reverse dick measuring contest with invisible nonfunctioning dicks.

Let's start some content.

SH is town.
notscience is town.
Team 9 is scum.
Bins is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Team 9 »