Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by Thok »

Quagmire wrote:1) what about all of the times in the game where he's taken weak and nonconfrontational positions?
2) we/i was called out before yesterday.
Where has MOS taken weak or nonconfrontal positions? Without examples, your statement is worthless.

Where were you called out before yesterday? Certainly, you haven't been forced to post at all before yesterday.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri May 25, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Yaw »

Happy to see things pick up again. Please keep the involvement up so I don't have to deadline. If anyone needs prodding, just ask.

Vote Count:

Quagmire (3): Mastermind of Sin, Save The Dragons, spectrumvoid
Mastermind of Sin (1): Quagmire

Not Voting: Coron, Thok, ThAdmiral

4 to lynch
Success breeds suspicion
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Coron:
Coron wrote:
Vote: MoS

FoS: Ibby, Mathcam

Bagged 3 scum for the price of 1.
Do you still think myself or Thok (replacing Ibby) are scum?

I feel like I've referenced this before, but you said this in thread a while back:
overview of who's scummy and who's not.
Scummy: Oberon, mathcam, Uraj, armlx
Middle: Spectrumvoid, fuldu, MMoD, MBL, Yos
Not: Ibby, pooky, Coron, STD, H_P, MoS
What caused you to move Ibby and myself to the "not scummy" list, without giving any reason to stop suspecting us?

How do you feel about this list now? Of your "scummy" list, all four were protown. One of your "middle" list was scum, and all of your "not scummy" list is still living save Pooky. ThAdmiral and SV are the two remaining people from your "middle" list.
Coron wrote:I don't remember exactly what happened but I remember a lot of people were voting Mathcam and he was very suspicious.
Vote: Mathcam
Why did you make this post? Looking back on your own posts, you gave reasons to vote Mathcam yourself...

Who do you think is scum right now? Do you approve of the Quagmire-wagon?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 12:35 pm

Thok:

I was going through Thok's posts, but I can't really find anything that I have a question about. I don't really feel like asking him to explain Ibby's actions, because that line of questioning is always lame. Unfortunately, with everyone besides myself and Coron being replacements, this is going to be a problem.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 12:55 pm

Spectrumvoid:

Early in the game you said you felt Harry_Potter was suspicious, but I'm not seeing a reasoning for it. Would you care to extrapolate on why you felt H_P (not Quagmire) was suspicious? The only thing I've found so far is lurking, but that reasoning came well after you originally said you felt he was scummy.

Later you defend MMoD (not ThAdmiral) by saying that you think lurking is possibly scummy, but not definitely, and FoS the people who are voting him for lurking. What caused your change in stance between H_P's lurking and MMoD's lurking?

Then a few posts later you say that you're going after Pooky for lurking. Why did you change your mind once again?

You claimed Roleblocker and having blocked Mathcam. You then voted for him, but unvoted, saying you believed his claim. However, a few posts later you put him at lynch -1 saying "Since I'm the roleblocker who first brought it up, I'll follow this wagon." Can you explain your actions regarding this? Also, why did you say that you blocked Coron for pushing the Mathcam wagon? Considering that you yourself gave evidence against Mathcam and supported his lynch, I don't see why you claimed suspicion of Coron. Please explain this.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 12:59 pm

ThAdmiral:

Just replaced MMoD, so I'm not going to ask him any questions about his actions, since he has yet to make any. MMoD's actions may reflect on him, but it's no use asking him to explain the thoughts of someone else.

I do have a few questions, actually.

You agree that Quagmire is scum. However, after reading through the entire game, you haven't said anything about anyone but Quagmire. If Quagmire is scum, who do you think are his scumbuddies? Also, if Quagmire comes up town, who would you suspect next?

This is probably something that we should all think about.
Permanent V/LA.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Thok wrote:
Quagmire wrote:1) what about all of the times in the game where he's taken weak and nonconfrontational positions?
2) we/i was called out before yesterday.
Where has MOS taken weak or nonconfrontal positions? Without examples, your statement is worthless.

Where were you called out before yesterday? Certainly, you haven't been forced to post at all before yesterday.
people were continuing to say, "first, let's lynch pablito, then quagmire."

MoS had no input into this, whereas many people agreed with the people who wanted my head chopped to pieces. He then decided to take pages 68-71 to post nothing but one-liners with little relevance to the game.

He then decided, with a post that I made about not voting for Thok because he liked NCAA hoops (that didn't intend at first to be a trap-post, but in retrospect, was), that I was scummy. He then decides to speak up and create a bandwagon before anyone else does; that post of mine, obviously, was scummy.

Page 73 is also good evidence towards my cause; he spends little time talking about me, the most popular lynch target, because he doesn't want to be seen as a bandwagoner. At least, that's what I get out of it.

He then abruptly changes his mind and decides I'm scum after not really paying much attention to the arguments against me.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by Thok »

Quagmire wrote:people were continuing to say, "first, let's lynch pablito, then quagmire."
From what I can tell you mean Uraj, not pablito.
MoS had no input into this, whereas many people agreed with the people who wanted my head chopped to pieces. He then decided to take pages 68-71 to post nothing but one-liners with little relevance to the game.
Coming from you, this argument isn't exactly particularly convincing. If anything, mentioning page 67 isn't a good thing for you; it gives a reason why pablito might have been nightkilled [since he was one of the people suggesting a Quagmire wagon in that time period].

In addition, there was the whole "MOS analyzing STD" thing on page 69, which certainly was not a one-liner. (And it's not like you were saying useful stuff during that time period.)
He then decided, with a post that I made about not voting for Thok because he liked NCAA hoops (that didn't intend at first to be a trap-post, but in retrospect, was), that I was scummy. He then decides to speak up and create a bandwagon before anyone else does; that post of mine, obviously, was scummy.
What other bandwagons were likely to happen that day that MOS was preempting? Moreover, MOS wasn't the first person to vote you that day; I was!
Page 73 is also good evidence towards my cause; he spends little time talking about me, the most popular lynch target, because he doesn't want to be seen as a bandwagoner. At least, that's what I get out of it.

He then abruptly changes his mind and decides I'm scum after not really paying much attention to the arguments against me.
You do realize that MOS was voting you the entire time, right?
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 11:06 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

spectrumvoid wrote:Note the timing of HP's post. It came directly after Uraj said he's still alive. That's lurkerish.
You know what? I'm going to go ahead and
vote: Harry-Potter
Because he's so lurky he's just not helping.
That was made in Sep 06. I honestly cannot remember what else I was thinking.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 4:38 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I will address the rest tomorrow. CPU error has struck.
Blank.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 1:05 pm

Can I get a
prod
on Coron, ThAdmiral, and Save The Dragons?
Permanent V/LA.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 1:14 pm

Post by Yaw »

Poked
Success breeds suspicion
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 1:22 pm

Permanent V/LA.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue May 29, 2007 11:50 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

@MoS: Logically I think quagmire's scumbuddy's are coron and thok, since they haven't voted him yet.

Quite simply if quagmire was town and there was a scum yet to vote they would just do it, right? (This would mean mafia win I believe)
That is unless all three mafia have already voted him, but I find that hard to believe since two of the people I most trust to be town (MoS, and STD) are ones voting.

More likely is that quagmire is scum and the people not voting yet are his scum-partners (except me, cause I'm ready to drop the hammer).

It is possible, however, that a mafiate jumped on the wagon thinking it was a lost cause, ready to throw their partner under a bus to look more pro-town. If this is the case I believe SV is scum and thok is town.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 5:03 am

Post by Thok »

@ThAdmiral

Why do you think there are three scum left?

Why are you assuming that scum aren't voting Quagmire and town are? If Quagmire is scum, his partners might want the day to end quickly and as you mentioned, might think that Quagmire is a lost cause. (Scum being sme subset of SV, MOS, STD isn't really that unreasonable either). Town might not be completely certain of Quagmire allegiance and might want to force people to talk to get more info about a possible Quagmire scum's partners.

(As a side note, saying "I'm willing to hammer Quagmire" is a completely contentless statement.

If you didn't know that Quagmire had three votes on him, what would you think of his play? What would you think of the play of the other people in the game?

Ignoring the fact that they are voting Quagmire, why do you think STD and MOS are protown? Why do you think Coron is scum?
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 7:31 am

Post by Coron »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Coron:
Coron wrote:
Vote: MoS

FoS: Ibby, Mathcam

Bagged 3 scum for the price of 1.
Do you still think myself or Thok (replacing Ibby) are scum?
dunno.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:I feel like I've referenced this before, but you said this in thread a while back:
overview of who's scummy and who's not.
Scummy: Oberon, mathcam, Uraj, armlx
Middle: Spectrumvoid, fuldu, MMoD, MBL, Yos
Not: Ibby, pooky, Coron, STD, H_P, MoS
What caused you to move Ibby and myself to the "not scummy" list, without giving any reason to stop suspecting us?

How do you feel about this list now? Of your "scummy" list, all four were protown. One of your "middle" list was scum, and all of your "not scummy" list is still living save Pooky. ThAdmiral and SV are the two remaining people from your "middle" list.
I had a gut instinct that you guys might be scum, then later you acted in a way that made me suspect that you were town clearly, probably another gut reaction. I'm allowed to change my mind right?
Recently I from reading the thread I would say ThAdmiral is scummy.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:
Coron wrote:I don't remember exactly what happened but I remember a lot of people were voting Mathcam and he was very suspicious.
Vote: Mathcam
Why did you make this post? Looking back on your own posts, you gave reasons to vote Mathcam yourself...
Yes, this was just after we lost a few pages of game in which mathcam did suspicious things, and where I voted mathcam.
Mastermind of Sin wrote:Who do you think is scum right now? Do you approve of the Quagmire-wagon?
I dunno how I feel about the quag wagon, but it seems to me either way ThAdmiral is probably scum.
Coron
Coron
Shameless Plug
Coron
Shameless Plug
Shameless Plug

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 7:35 am

Post by Coron »

ThAdmiral wrote: Quite simply if quagmire was town and there was a scum yet to vote they would just do it, right? (This would mean mafia win I believe)
That is unless all three mafia have already voted him, but I find that hard to believe since two of the people I most trust to be town (MoS, and STD) are ones voting.
How do we know we have 3 scum left? Do you know something we don't?
ThAdmiral wrote:More likely is that quagmire is scum and the people not voting yet are his scum-partners (except me, cause I'm ready to drop the hammer).
you act like jumping on a bandwagon of someone who it looks like is going to die anyway makes you less likely to be scum. This is a reasonably common thing to be done by scum.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 8:06 am

unvote

I don't want to risk anyone dropping the hammer while we're getting good discussion in.
Permanent V/LA.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:23 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

I assume there would be 5 mafia due to the size of the game. Is that unreasonable?

On the people I think are scum and the people I think are town: these are based on my overall feeling after reading through the game.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Wed May 30, 2007 2:29 pm

Post by Thok »

ThAdmiral wrote:I assume there would be 5 mafia due to the size of the game. Is that unreasonable?

On the people I think are scum and the people I think are town: these are based on my overall feeling after reading through the game.
We did have an SK, so either 4 or 5 Mafia and 1 SK is not that unlikely; it's more of the certainty with which you asserted there were 3 mafia.

We'd like to hear where your "general overall feeling" comes from.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 5:00 am

Post by Thok »

ThAdmiral's comments are making me consider the idea of us starting with 2 mafias of size 2 each and one SK, all of those groups having some nightkill protection (necessary to explain the relative lack of kills night 1). One of those mafias would be bluemonick-Fuldu, fairly obviously.

In such a scenario, my reasons for thinking MMod (now ThAdmiral) are protown are basically null and void.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2007 9:42 am

That would kinda suck, because then we can't look at actions related to bluemonick and Fuldu to figure out their scumbuddies. *sigh*
Permanent V/LA.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:04 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll be back tomorrow, ignored this game and another during vesak day celebrations.
Blank.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:14 am

Where is STD?
Permanent V/LA.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

At work.

My opinion on Quagmire has not changed.
My opinion on MMoD (now ThAdmiral) has not changed.

Either are acceptable voting options. I don't see anyone else as scum at the moment.

Yeah, actually Thok's theory is looking really apetizing unless there's a vig office that was used.

God that was a lackluster post. I'm sorry.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”