Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5425 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Right, if you get roleblocked, then I won't be. I beg your pardon.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 5424, Young and Beautiful wrote:You're a public vig; what if you get roleblocked or night killed? I think that usually vig kills go last after scum faction kills.

- b -

firstly,
Young and Beautiful wrote:Right, if you get roleblocked, then I won't be. I beg your pardon.

- b -
which is perfect;
secondly, if I get blocked that means scum have reason to not just let bulba die. if bulba is town, then scum protecting town AND making you conftown is hilariously stupid i comparison to letting the vigshot through and blocking you.

if bulba is scum, then scum have to choose between town getting a conftown and scum losing a member. If I were scum, that would be obvious, but the thing is that if I get blocked everyone knows it and it makes a wifom with regards to bulba. soooo either way, good for town. if bulba is town, well, no harm done anyway. he refused to claim when prodded to, which is practically like being in L-1 with intent to hammer and notclaim, so if he is town he must be something not awesome; and well, all in all I'm pretty sure he's scum, don't remember even why; but he hasn't posted in years so there's no reason to have this thought changed.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 5292, The Goat wrote:SG: What's your feeling on Abomination?

I'm voting Abomination - I think Abomination is pretty scummy.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:49 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I also come back and the wagon on Xoelf got HUGE.
Yay!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

And looking it up - I actually don't hate Abom's commentary when they voted Xolef.
I'm still leaving my vote on them - there are dozens of other more obvious and discussed reasons to vote her already, so I'll admit needing the new one to push you over the edge feels a little weird, but, hey.

Nero also isn't voting Xoelf, I'll take that as a sign too.
Yes, I'm aware he's voting Abomination - I can compartmentalize my conf. bias.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5430 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:56 am

Post by shos »

I gotta stop jumping.
VOTE: abom
guys this is a better lynch come on :<

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5431 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:17 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Prohawk, I don't see how that response is indicative of scum at all. That looks town to me.

Shos, holes include whether you're a vig, with what frequency you're a vig, what your dueling actually does, how all your mechanics work, etc. Saying there are no jokes over and over does not make it true.

Xof wagon is still stupid since he still is still soooooo town motivated. And her wagon flashed up in a heartbeat. How are people feeling good about this?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5432 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:28 am

Post by shos »

1. tonight, I am
2. only after I get a vigging ability
3. gives me an ability
4. I duel - I get an ability - I can use it/duel again

this has been addressed 134134425456566796793245123412341324 times. any further questions?

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5433 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:54 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 5431, Lord Mhork wrote:Prohawk, I don't see how that response is indicative of scum at all. That looks town to me.

Why?
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Why would scum act confused at scum Lemni's claim?

Shos the issue is you claimed vig. That happened. Then you changed it to vig when something happens sometimes. That also happened. As for dueling, I don't know what that means. Iirc you initially said dueling was vigging, but now it gives you non vig abilities?your claim has evolved all game to become more complex and more elaborate. This is why I think you're very likely scum.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5435 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 5432, shos wrote:1. tonight, I am
3. gives me an ability

this has been addressed 134134425456566796793245123412341324 times. any further questions?

Wait - your role name includes the word 'Vigilante'
How do you get a vigging ability only sometimes? What is that mechanic?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Majiffy »

He doesn't really know but he also doesn't seem to see reason to clarify with the mod.
Same goes with his kinda-sorta strongman ability he got for tonight's vig.

And other stuff that makes him really obviously scum.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5437 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:15 am

Post by Majiffy »

But hey what does Majiffy know he's only been #DeathTunneling since D1. Like that has any merit on his alignment.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #5438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5427, Squirrel Girl wrote:

We know. He's getting vig'ed.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon
Location: A firm yet supple Moon of Caltech, hanging sensuously above the cool night

Post Post #5439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Serene2 »

In post 5430, shos wrote:I gotta stop jumping.

No it's not.

Just shoot him tonight.
Paraphrasing a role PM is as easy as taking the "mafias" out of "mafiascum," fabricating a good fakeclaim is... sorry, I still got nothing.

Serene II- Electric Buddhaloo! Sequel to the BEST. HYDRA. EVERRRRR!! (besterest hydra ever)
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:51 am

Post by shos »

Oh my fucking gawd. you guys actually made me go "WHAT THE FUCK" loudly (well, the equivalent in hebrew..) at the gym.
I will literally go over my own ISO to show you how you're fucking misrepping, lying, etc.

meanwhile:
In post 5434, Lord Mhork wrote:Why would scum act confused at scum Lemni's claim?

Shos the issue is you claimed vig. That happened. Then you changed it to vig when something happens sometimes. That also happened. As for dueling, I don't know what that means. Iirc you initially said dueling was vigging, but now it gives you non vig abilities?your claim has evolved all game to become more complex and more elaborate. This is why I think you're very likely scum.

I did not claim vig. I copy-pasted my rolename. that is what townies do. regardless of what is written there - copy and paste. then, I explained it to you. my explanation was clear, straightforward, and consistent. you are full of crap. I claimed something with the word vig - yes. not 'claimed vig'. "vig when something happens sometimes" equals "I can vig when *I get a vig ability*(this is something happens) *sometimes*(this is after dueling)", because I did not want to fullclaim at the time, so I gave only half of the info. as for dueling - you do know, it GIVES ME AN ABILITY. I have said that a thousand times over. i NEVER said dueling was vigging, not ever, quote me please if I did. the claim has not evolved at all, it was always the same in numerous ways to satisfy majiffy.

really, what isn't clear in that? I duel someone - I get an ability. then, I can use my abilities, which are one of 1. duel again 2. use the ability! WAOAH!! SO COMPLEX AND ELABORATE! SO EVOLVED!

In post 5435, Squirrel Girl wrote:
3. gives me an ability

Wait - your role name includes the word 'Vigilante'
How do you get a vigging ability only sometimes? What is that mechanic?

Yes, it does. I duel people, I get an ability. most likely that ability is of a killing characteristics. N1 I didn't get one. N2 I did. hard to follow? I know. really. so hard.

In post 5436, Majiffy wrote:He doesn't really know but he also doesn't seem to see reason to clarify with the mod.
Same goes with his kinda-sorta strongman ability he got for tonight's vig.

And other stuff that makes him really obviously scum.
AND WHAT THE FUCK DO I NOT KNOW?!?!?!?! WHAT QUESTION THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ME TO ASK THE MOD I DONT GET IT?? "HEY MAWD WHAT HAPPENS IF I DUEL I DIDNT GET IT THE FIRST TWO TIMES I DID THAT AND GOT ABILITIES"

*sigh*
In post 5439, Serene2 wrote:
In post 5430, shos wrote:I gotta stop jumping.

No it's not.

Just shoot him tonight.

I'll consider it at night in light of whatever flip is going to happen.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:10 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: superwall of doom! also, fuck you, please. no offense aye?
Original claim:
In post 2241, shos wrote:I am Inuyasha, Town Demon Scenter Searching Empathic Vigilante.

Lol @ role name yea indeed

Basically I use tessaiga to duel someone, and I can learn 1s abilities from it, which are probably likely vigging abilities.

Also, each morning I am told if i was targetted at night, and by what. This can be undead, demon, both or none.

that was on D1, before I used the duel. didn't quite know for sure what it meant other than gaining ability.
In post 2628, shos wrote:
In post 2621, notscience wrote:Hey shos

You claimed a vig, and it looks like you prob aren't getting lynched today.

Do you really think scum-majiffy would keep pushing you

I did not claim vig. read it again. I will probably become a vig every second day. but who knows what duel does.

either way, yes; he's clinging to the same tunnel the entire game and it's a more-than-100-pages game. Majiffy is a far better town player than this - so if the duel hurts him anyway, I won't cry my butt off, no.
O lol this tunnel lasts for over 5000 posts now, look! :o

In post 3394, shos wrote:LET ME CLAIM AGAIN
because clearly you guys don't understand english

i have two things:
1. selfwatchracelimitedlol
I get informed if I was targetted. if undead targetted me, I will be told that. if demons targetted me, I will be told that. if both targetted me, I will be told that. get it? not how many targetted, not who they were. so I can confirm one person's race each night if only one targets me. this makes it kinda useless.
2. I can duel people. that does something. not something useful, this I learned tonight, but I can infer that majiffy is a demon.

second time claiming with explanation for the unalphabets that don't understand which seem to be half the game. 'not something useful' - because the ability I got was not vigging ability, and it is rather bad, imo. "infer majiffy is a demon" = see the discussion about me not knowing that Toshu is actually a human, lol. of course, I didn't know about Ryuijin yet so :/

In post 3396, shos wrote:
In post 3379, Egg wrote:Shos learned Majiffy's race. It wasn't undead. Or is the theory not that all scum are undead?
no. that is just inferred. not learned. I do not have this confirmed, it just...makes sense with all the flavor and stuff. if he ever claims, then I might be able to confirm/reject, but again, this is all flavor based.

I'd expect inuyasha to be more useful :neutral:
just supporting details of above. I'd have to be extremely elaborate scum liar to keep up the same lie for 2500 posts, I think. even *I* have never done anything like that..

In post 3663, shos wrote:re: claim: I explained very well what my role is, but there is a part of it that remains in the mod's hands, and now that I've used it once, I'm not telling what it is. if you actually read my claim in the multiple posts I explained it you'll probably understand.
*snip*
*sigh*
people seem to keep dealing with my claim.
tonight I targetted majiffy. as you can see he is not dead. the fact I have 'vigilante' in my rolename does not make me a vig. I am supposed to receive my 1s vig somewhen. not yet.

ooh, me? I'm a liar, duh

In post 4198, shos wrote:Hey majiffy, what are the odds that toshu ismentioned in your role pm somewhere as flavor? Answer in a fashion that will not help scum. Just tell me if the nane is mentioned.

see: me not knowledgable about the flavor

In post 4321, shos wrote:
Majiffy wrote:No toshu isnt in my role pm shos.

Also why do you put sven in the lynchpool then say sven is likely town?
because you did not answer me yet, and sven was scummy as fuck yesterday.

Now that you say that toshu is not there, my auto-townread on you and sven disappears.
See, when I dueled you guys, I got abilities. from you I got something useless that involved Dragonscale Tessaiga, so I looked it up and Inuyasha got that from Toshu. but if he's not there, then it's probably just random. from Sven I got compulsive kill tonight. so there's a one-shot vig for all those who asked >_>; I'll probabyl be targetting the counterwagon to today's mislynch if there is one. if it is a scum lynch, I will target my own pick.
...no comment needed I hope

In post 4353, shos wrote:Hey guys, can anyonefrom a computer tryand make a collectionof all the claimsso far? Because I amlosing track :/

Anyone who already claimed, please re claim for ease.

I am inuyasha, each night I can duel someone and get some ability, most likely vigging ability. This night i have to kill.
claimtime #3, just for the ease of a list of claims. which needs to happen again.. Y_Y
I trust you can understand when it is D2 and when D3. this is only the first page of my ISO, btw. will continue in a moment.

Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shos you did claim vig. That's the first goddamn thing you claimed. How the fuck can you not get that? Also you didn't claim to get abilities, fun fact. You said dueling lets you learn abilities. But whatever. It's just another claim inconsistency from you.

Why didn't you clarify your dueling ability day one?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5443 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:41 am

Post by shos »

Spoiler: Ok this one is short and funny found this in my ISO
In post 4880, shos wrote:
also, Serene Health Incorporated Transunited - is literally SHIT.

In post 4962, shos wrote:Serene Enlightenment Masters Education Notation - SEMEN
Are these coincidences?
AHAHA LAWLZ
Spoiler: another massload of quotes from my own ISO. basically, it just shows the 100s of times I claimed the same thing and these bunch of people who keep ignoring me dont' get it.
In post 4501, shos wrote:Oh and bulba getting vigged tonight
hopefully by now you understand I have a shot tonight

In post 4513, shos wrote:bulba, nero's "softclaim" was real obvious bullshit; also, may I remind you that I am a vig only for tonight
but if you didn't here I tell you

In post 4833, shos wrote:Duel, lol, I repeated this a thousand timea
...see context

In post 4981, shos wrote:
BulbaFenix, whenever you feel like, BEFORE DAYS END, please claim. Consider this intent to vig.

In post 5083, shos wrote:Tessaiga gets more powerful through the series, you know? So I can duel people to get shit out of them. The role stated that these would be most likelt vigging abilities, but possibly not. So N1 I got something useless, N2 I got a vig shot, which will stillshoot bulba.

In post 5092, shos wrote:I honestly do not understand where this is coming from.
I duel people. From that I receive abilities. The role is really not complicated.

In post 5103, shos wrote:
His claim has changed from Vig>"Maybe vig, I don't know" (even though he said vig was in his title)>"I get abilities from the people I target." Which is actually more of a JOAT role than a vig, and as such, he wouldn't have Vigilante in his freaking title. As I said before, I think he just tweaked his title before when claiming (He claimed under pressure.), replacing Serial Killer with Vigilante. He's been semi-truthful about his abilities, not thinking about how they don't make sense given his claim. It also makes sense that this absurdly powerful role would be SK, since Ceph has a habit of overpowering his SKs. Town roles tend to be a lot weaker.
a
I never claimed vig. That ismy role name, copypasted, the fact that you decided to declare my role as just one word put of the ten there shows your lack of actual thinking. How os that a joat? I had just one ability; at best, it is an even-night vig. And as proven by the result of d1, it isnt even that. I cant understand how this is an 'absurdly powerful role'. So far I did absolutely nothing, nothing at all. What have I been only semi-truthful about? The only part where I wasnt explicitly truthful is the part that you still do not know. Ormaybe you do.?

Now Majiffy, if you can find a single "change in claim", shoot. If you want to ask something, ask.

In post 5106, shos wrote:
In post 5095, Kagami wrote:
In post 5092, shos wrote:I honestly do not understand where this is coming from.
I duel people. From that I receive abilities. The role is really not complicated.

That's what a thief is. That's what I said you are.
but doesnt a thief remove an ability from target?
I just gain a most likely vigging related ability, no theft happening. Like a self abiloty inventor

In post 5107, shos wrote:*sigh* there is a difference between a vig and someone whp can shoot for the first time (possibly only time) on N3.

Call me a self ability inventor, aye? And lemme see how it os phrased in my rolepm about the vigging

In post 5109, shos wrote:Paraphrasing evrrything:
The empathic part of the claim is the one responsible for me gaining abilities. Dunno how that fits but ok.

I haveno idea what abilitiea these are but I know that most of them have some kind of killer traits.

cest fini.

In post 5126, shos wrote:Majiffy, I couldnt care less who you want me to vig. Why would a townie not claim when prodded by a vig?

I have nothing to clarify with the mod. And considering the fact that the pm itself says that im gonna get vig, shows me that the ability has no relation to ability belpnging to sven.

Also, majiffy prpbably wouldve said it earlier if an ability of him had been lost.
@egg you might havenot understood this. I AMNOT A VIG. I have ONE vig shot. Tomorrow I will not ne a vig, so your conspiracu theories can fade.

In post 5131, shos wrote:Ok.
Lets clarify. Vig: someone who can killevery night.
I am not a vig.
I can shoot once, tonight. I willshoot bulba unless he claims something reaaaaalllly cpnvincing.

How is thatnew info? Have you read my posts?

Pedit: it is a rolename. Trust me, if I had a vigshot someone would die. Can you tell me what scenter means? Can you tell me what empathic means? Searching maybe?

In post 5140, shos wrote:Are you serious? Eead the claim. That ia not new, not evennearly.
In post 5130, Egg wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum[spoiler][/spoiler].net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6021710#p6021710]post 2241[/url], shos wrote:I am Inuyasha, Town Demon Scenter Searching Empathic
Vigilante.

Lol @ role name yea indeed

Basically I use tessaiga to duel someone, and I can learn 1s abilities from it, which are probably likely vigging abilities.

Also, each morning I am told if i was targetted at night, and by what. This can be undead, demon, both or none.

Here is the original claim.

Shos, can you tell us what word I've bolded in your role name?
and egg: because you guys keep insisting that i am an SK, and an sk that cankill once in four night and only maybe im the nights after is absurd.

I do not know if I keep gettingvigs. It is "likely" that "most" willbe vigs.but so far it is 50%, right? And evenif it is 100% then its a, what, non-cpnsecutive SK?

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6112846#p6112846]post 5146[/url], shos wrote:Omfg.
1. N1 i targetted majiffy. Result: got a useless ability.
2. N2 i targetted sven. Result: got a compulsive nightkill.

Any further questions?

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6112858#p6112858]post 5149[/url], shos wrote:Majiffy:
"I can learn 1s abilities from it, which are probably likely vigging abilities"

O dont understand what more elaboration you want.

Pedit:
Yes but majiffy dissolved the flavor relation
^^^this is probably where the flavor relation starts being relevant, actually

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113074#p6113074]post 5163[/url], shos wrote:
In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6112865#p6112865]post 5150[/url], Kagami wrote:ryujin is a dragon guy. He has tosho make a weapon out of his dragonscales for him. It surely is relevant based on what you had said before.

Yes. The names of the abilities I recieve are very specific - the first one was dragonscale tessaiga - which is why I asked majiffy about tosho, but if it is completely out of way, then it is probably not related to the one I target. The second one is related to another guy whose name I forgot, something with corruption and incredibly strong defense but being weakened by naraku or something(I'm basically parroting wikipedia from memory), this is the kill shot. but again, if I got dragonscale tessaiga(which is an -entirely- unrelated ability to its name) from majiffy who has no relevance to Tosho, then flavor probably means nothing.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6112869#p6112869]post 5151[/url], Majiffy wrote:"Probably likely" doesn't match up to the certainty exhibited that your PM expressly stated you would get a vig shot and that it had nothing to do with Sven's abilities.

Neither of which you have fully elaborated on, and I have been trying to drag any semblance of an explanation from you for two pages now.

But oh yeah that's right you're not a vig you just get probably likely vig shots.
"probably likely" is the best way I can paraphrase the mod. how bout 'most likely', 'with high probability', 'small chance that it does not', etc, perhaps this shall fulfill your unsatisfied need to tunnel me for 4000 posts? my PM did NOT state that I get a vig shot; it expressed 'high probability'/'likelyhood' that I get abilities with a killing trait if I choose to duel. guess what? I didn't N1! woah! what are the chances! damn!
if you claim to have no active abilities(why the fuck did you claim that, btw? I only asked if I stole one from you N1, BOOLEAN QUESTION) then I couldn't have stolen your ability, now could I? is that enough 'elaborate' for you?

*snip*

no questions to the mod whatsoever, yes. got nothing unclear. and why, why the fuck would I fully claim just to satisfy you

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113197#p6113197]post 5168[/url], shos wrote:@Majiffy :
1. I do not. this is an assumption based on your answer that Tosho isn't in your role PM. I thought you were tosho; I asked you if there is any mentinoing of Tosho because I didn't want you to claim with no need.
2. you did, eh. I *really* need to get going with the claim list. so what did you claim.? also a link would help me later
3. that is just bullshit. I'm not going to claim because 'people want me to' - it'll only help scum. I promise, me fullclaiming will add no good to you. And I repeat: I have not changed my claim at all. the only thing you can point at is the use of the word 'vig' which is basically grasping at the smallest straw since it hasn't even been affecting the game yet.

@5167 Kagami"

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113204#p6113204]post 5169[/url], shos wrote:wtf it deleted the third part of the post :/
anyway - I dunno where I got the info from - but I don't recall Ryujin being talked about, only Tosho. did Majiffy claim Ryujin?

if he did - then yeah you're right. in a moment

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113210#p6113210]post 5170[/url], shos wrote:The other ability is named Adamant Barrage (kill shot)
http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Kong%C5%8Ds%C5%8Dha
I thought he was hosenki, and couldn't know if he is good or bad, so I asked Majiffy about Tosho..

my bad with operating of the wiki

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113239#p6113239]post 5173[/url], shos wrote:I'll help youfollow the logic.
1. shos gets dragonscale tessaiga after targetting majiffy.
2. shos googles dragonscale tessaiga. finds that the only relevant person is Tosho.(mis-google, lol, that is a term I just invented, yes)
3. shos asks Majiffy in an indirect way if he is Tosho.
4. Majiffy says no.
5. shos concludes: no relation.
~~
and now I see that there actually is a relation. Should we ask
serene's flavorname?

~~~~~~
no, that is not the same. I want him to claim because I am going to shoot him otherwise. if he is town, then this is equal to an intent to hammer. This is not even close to you asking me to claim because....you want. The only details you do not know about that will be revealed i n a fullclaim are the ability that I got N1, and whether I was targetted by demons/undead in these nights. how will this help you.

And yes, you need to remind me. because last time I checked, I was the leading counterwagon to our lynched scum, and honestly D1 I did not do shit and did not give a shit, so I can't quite understand where a scumread could arise from. I basically active lurked with tits and bits on D1. couldn't follow shit. hard to follow now, too, expecially with so little nightkills.

Serene, please flavorclaim

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113288#p6113288]post 5178[/url], shos wrote:YES BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT STUPID. READ MY FUCKING POSTS.
~
I HAVE BEEN 150% TRANSPARENT ABOUT MY ROLES MEChANICS.I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK DONT YOU UNDERSTAND I DUEL PEOPLE AND GET ABILITIES IT IS REALY NOT THAT FUCKING HARD
~
*sigh*

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113304#p6113304]post 5180[/url], shos wrote:no. I don't. READ MY POSTS.
~
fucking ask me a question. just tell me what you want to know. seriously. I've repeated this a thousand times.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113352#p6113352]post 5184[/url], shos wrote:if you want flavor, then I'm paraphrasing: you got a big...sword from your dad's tooth, but you have no idea how to make use of it. so if you want, you can duel people, and this MAY give you a 1-shot ability. you have no knowledge of what these abilities could be, but you know that a there is a good chance that if you pick a random one from the ability list, it will be an ability that will allow you to kill.

woah, that was quite some paraphrasing.

pedit:
no, it doesn't. I can't use them together.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113366#p6113366]post 5186[/url], shos wrote:well you have to assume the mod has a list somewhere. this is part of me paraphrasing, no list is mentioned in the role PM.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6113424#p6113424]post 5195[/url], shos wrote:lol Maj your play is town just like my scum....something. you get the point. but your claim kinda exhonerates you, yes. The empath thing is the duel ability. its name is empathic blade, that's odd~

but anyway - this kinda means I'll only be kille on nights in which I duel, I guess.

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6115202#p6115202]post 5236[/url], shos wrote:
@Kagami: is he? :/ ...so I take it you are a real expert in the flavor? :o

that's interesting, I wouldn't imagine inuyasha fights humans. but the wiki shows you're right.

keeps being my bad with the wiki operating lol

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6115207#p6115207]post 5237[/url], shos wrote:holy shit.
The hebrew version of the anime only broadcasted 26 episodes. and it seems like there are hundreds.

:shifty:

3. gives me an ability

see bolded/underlined/italicized

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:44 am

Post by shos »

wow mhork, I'm 100% sure you ignored the superwall of doom above you.
what is unclear with 'rolename'?
and what is the difference between 'learn abilities' and 'get abilities'? how is that inconsistency?

and because D1 I did not know if it had any side effects. I thought it was some sort of gladiator fight, which either kills me or opponent, and so if I win I gain power - like in the series if memory serves right. why would I want to clarify my dueling ability? why would I want to fullclaim as soon as I can?

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5445 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 5438, Serene2 wrote:
In post 5427, Squirrel Girl wrote:

We know. He's getting vig'ed.

Yeah, I know that thought is out there - that's a reason I'm voting Xoelf.

@Shos - so your gained ability, how does it generate what ability you gain?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5446 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

@Shos - also, didn't you like confirm an ability that BBMolla used? I mean, I can easily get that learn = gain I'm good with that. But I thought you claimed to confirm an ability BBMolla had...or someone claimed you did.

Also, yeah, an explanation of what determines what ability you gain would be radicool!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

No, that was Xoelf, nevermind.

So just the explanation of how you get differing abilities then.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 5445, Squirrel Girl wrote:@Shos - so your gained ability, how does it generate what ability you gain?

That's up to the mod. my assumption (as a mod on MS) is that the mod has an ability per target - for example -
TargetAbility gained
SG*insert vig ability here*
Majiffyinsert the ability I gained here

..etc; and so, there are 27 abilities that can be gained, of which, say, 20 are vigging abilities. hence "probably likely" and alike.

Serene2
Serene2
Goon
Serene2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Serene2 »

shos, we're not lynching Abomination today. We know he's scum. Xofelf is scummier and more important to lynch.

Pleas get with the program.

Don't make me write dragon porn.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”