Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 1219, Stigmata wrote:If you actually checked Citrus, ika, you should probably say as such. Mist has all but claimed scum by now anyway.

Sorry about that! Knew I was missing something! I mean hey, demons need someone running the Devils chat. Thanks for giving me the night to talk to my partners though; it's really sweet. Especially now that I can mark someone :twisted: Who do you want to check again Ika?

Oh that reminds me. Look at the people who immediatly jumped on me being scum because of Ika's claim. No one even thought of the possibility of scum Font marking me?
You Are Worth It
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1225, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 1219, Stigmata wrote:If you actually checked Citrus, ika, you should probably say as such. Mist has all but claimed scum by now anyway.

Sorry about that! Knew I was missing something! I mean hey, demons need someone running the Devils chat. Thanks for giving me the night to talk to my partners though; it's really sweet. Especially now that I can mark someone :twisted: Who do you want to check again Ika?

Oh that reminds me. Look at the people who immediatly jumped on me being scum because of Ika's claim. No one even thought of the possibility of scum Font marking me?

you cant mark while alive...

also unless if you are spitralist or have scum one, they can out easily and say. the entire reason of leaving you alive is to keep you from marking tonight. its also a little late for that idea, like i said i suspected your slot early on and the fact you only now bring it up is really late
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by ika »

how about you tell us you scum buddies
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

*whisper's into Ika's ear*

Titus and Ika
You Are Worth It
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1228, Mist7676 wrote:*whisper's into Ika's ear*

Titus and Ika

nooooooo, thats our other game of civlization we played elsewhere.

try again
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Here I'll give you my reads list. Which are on par because, *laughs* I'm scum. Top is good, bottom is bad.

Rubicon
Albert B. Rampage
ZZZX
Unsight
Honey bee
Grib
Atum
Stigmata
ika
hiplop (replaces Jargonaut)
MadCitrus
You Are Worth It
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1230, Mist7676 wrote:Here I'll give you my reads list. Which are on par because, *laughs* I'm scum. Top is good, bottom is bad.

Rubicon
Albert B. Rampage
ZZZX
Unsight
Honey bee
Grib
Atum
Stigmata
ika
hiplop (replaces Jargonaut)
MadCitrus

legit read list, looks exactly like the post that titus has in

could you ealborate on them?
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

It says it in my role PM? I'd totally quote it for you, but that's illegal apparently.
You Are Worth It
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Stigmata »

Okay cool. I was confused why you (ika) kept saying Citrus was obviously the acolyte when he appears to be confscum and thought you were gambiting somehow.

And chica if you're gonna threadspam then just post cute animal pictures.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:12 pm

Post by Atum »

Stigmata I don't really understand your confusion. I thought fonti was playing off from the start. Nothing she did in this game dissuaded me of that. I don't know what you mean about Micro Mafia, so either elaborate or drop it. And you still haven't given a reason for voting me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:55 am

Post by ika »

In post 1234, Atum wrote:Stigmata I don't really understand your confusion. I thought fonti was playing off from the start. Nothing she did in this game dissuaded me of that. I don't know what you mean about Micro Mafia, so either elaborate or drop it. And you still haven't given a reason for voting me.

atum might be scum.....

thats quite a defensive remark
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Stigmata »

Err sorry, I meant AYAW3, forgot the name.
fontisian wrote:I'm too angry to deal with anything mafia at this point. Riley can either replace or you guys can lynch me. I don't give a fuck.

fontisian wrote:It's not related to this game. Don't worry about it.

I don't want to replace out for a game that ends in a max of three days anyway. Ugh. If Riley has a replacement lined up, he should have them replace me. If not, I'll stay.

Sorry for the freak out.

Part of the reason she won that one is because people didn't think she'd play that way as scum. Unsurprisingly she flipped town in the game she was actually that frustrated over. Did none of that make you think twice?

My top 2 scumreads coming into today were Mist and you (both kinda gut, but I thought you were the probscum of people I'd been throwing into my townpile for a while.) I voted you to motivate myself to actually ask you questions about your alignment later on (figured I was biased against Mist and wouldn't actually make progress w reading her, so that could wait.) I don't think you're her buddy though so now I don't really care. You do seem kinda defensive though. Is it stress?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:56 am

Post by ika »

In post 1236, Stigmata wrote:Err sorry, I meant AYAW3, forgot the name.
fontisian wrote:I'm too angry to deal with anything mafia at this point. Riley can either replace or you guys can lynch me. I don't give a fuck.

fontisian wrote:It's not related to this game. Don't worry about it.

I don't want to replace out for a game that ends in a max of three days anyway. Ugh. If Riley has a replacement lined up, he should have them replace me. If not, I'll stay.

Sorry for the freak out.

Part of the reason she won that one is because people didn't think she'd play that way as scum. Unsurprisingly she flipped town in the game she was actually that frustrated over. Did none of that make you think twice?

My top 2 scumreads coming into today were Mist and you (both kinda gut, but I thought you were the probscum of people I'd been throwing into my townpile for a while.) I voted you to motivate myself to actually ask you questions about your alignment later on (figured I was biased against Mist and wouldn't actually make progress w reading her, so that could wait.) I don't think you're her buddy though so now I don't really care. You do seem kinda defensive though. Is it stress?

i thought she was scum from begining, i just never cared enough plus i died n1. lucky suspected her but her rage out made him reconsider, me being a player of high caliber of emotions, i have learned to ignore emotions 99% of the time unless i know that player full well on how they use it. font uses it for both alignments so i have learned to ignore it
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Mod: I'll be on vacation from Wednesday to next Monday with limited to no access.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1220, hiplop wrote:
In post 1210, Honey bee wrote:
In post 1208, hiplop wrote:tbh font being town (somehow:S, really bad town play) just makes grib look worse. Only person who wasn't convinced he was scum at the end. Why? cuz hes scum and knew he wasn't a demon.

Hey wtf I wasn't convinced, neither was rubi, nor Stig. where are you pulling this crap from?

You wanna explain your vote on mist earlier?

figured she would crack even more. Tbh was miguided but I wanted to do something as we waited to lynch you.

the difference was that grib was SURE font was town. Everyone else wavered. He didn't. Not one bit. I mean I am kind of distraught now that font is town. Really makes me sort of lost.

Excuse me, you weren't waiting for a lynch on me. You voted her BEFORE I claimed, not after. How many times do you want to lie to me in this game? It makes a lot more sense that you wanted her dead today so she could become a demon.
I also see nothing in grib's ISO that looks like he definitely knew font's alignment.

And wanna explain this quote?
In post 1155, hiplop wrote:ugh ugh ugh ugh

why

You def weren't enthused about the plan to lynch me.

@Unsight, atum, madcitrus, abr: Please discuss some of your reads/people you want to investigate tonight.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Grib »

Question for those of you who haven't voted for Honey bee yet:

is it because you're busy!lurking, or because you have a Reason not to?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by ika »

In post 1240, Grib wrote:Question for those of you who haven't voted for Honey bee yet:

is it because you're busy!lurking, or because you have a Reason not to?

i can answer, we dont want supermajority vote yet.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Unsight »

In post 1239, Honey bee wrote:@Unsight, atum, madcitrus, abr: Please discuss some of your reads/people you want to investigate tonight.

Our last two scum are in here: ABR, ZZZX, Grib, Atum, Stigmata, hiplop, Rubicon

I've got no strong town vibes from any of their actual play--just association stuff. I don't like Atum's play and I don't think it's very good for the town, but the wagon on him makes me think he's town. Rubicon I had a scum read on toward the end of Day 1 but since we know the Information Trick didn't happen I feel a lot better about his whole "scan me, scan me" routine which no longer looks like a scum gambit of some sort. The rest I need to reread. I may have mentally checked out for this day because we'll have more or less the same info but with another confirmed town/scum tomorrow. Depending on how Angel/Demon stuff works out this game could become a "By the numbers" where we investigate and then lynch scum or non-confirmed until we win.

As for who to investigate. I don't know. I hate directing a PR. If everyone actually agrees on someone then the PR plays chicken with the scum hoping they won't shoot the person everyone wants investigated. If no one agrees then you may as well have not asked. Anyone in that list above is fine to me. At this point I want to play like I'm already confirmed town because it feels that way to me but if ika wanted to double down on that then I'm fine with being scanned too.

The only other thought I have right now is whether or not we should bomb Mist today. The sooner Mist dies, the sooner the "Shenanigans" card comes into play. I'm too sleepy to analyze the risk/reward of keeping Mist alive 1 more day, but I figured it was worth mentioning.
Games are meant to be fun.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Grib »

@ika

Sighhh. Quiet threads are boring.

@Unsight

Shenanigans is going to happen eventually, might as well get it over with. At least toNight we'll be safe from Tricks and Cards. And by toMorrow we'll have either a townfirm or a scumfirm.
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:06 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Yay mist confirmed! Ika feel free to reveal your real check now
MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:07 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Lol we are not super majority-ing. Next week is going to be the opposite of this one in game liveliness
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Rubicon »

where's my damned prod

catching up
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Mist7676 »

You should totally keep me alive another, day that'll be fun.
You Are Worth It
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Rubicon »

Did you ever claim your role?

You should claim your role.
MadCitrus