shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:33 am

Post by shos »

In very general points:
1. there's 7 heads in that slot, averaging 14 posts each in the entire 5373 posts of this game so far(all together are less than 2% of the game, unlike how we expected chaos)
2. the (I assume?) single head that is active doesn't seem to actually do something when he's not being thrown fire at, and even then, well, it's crap.
3. was a leading wagon D1 which crumbled in favor of a wagon on me, who eventually was the CW for a different scum
4. seems to jump on the easy wagon of the time (BoP, Y&B, xof, don't remember if shroomish too)
5. has no townreads

I need to go but I'll be here in a few hours and if you need further convincing I'll try and do some work

pedit: a sec
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:33 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5374, The Goat wrote:
In post 5365, shos wrote:well, how will the answer to this question help you? all I can see is how it helps scum - they know if he had a shard, and if he did,
they know who NOW has the shard.
that is immensely stupid.

So...you're suggesting if someone is lynched and flips town, scum WOULDN'T target the person who hammered them
ANYWAY
, just in case they had a shard?

What I'm suggesting makes everyone accountable. There won't be any scum able to hide in "Oh, I didn't know she had a shard, and I hammered. Oops. I have a shard now."

Regarding the bolded, believe it or not, I've thought about this. if a town player has a shard, and they're about to be hammered, whats the better option? Relying on luck and hoping that whomever hammers is town, or getting someone widely viewed as town to do so, and hoping someone can protect said person?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:33 am

Post by The Goat »

^EBWOP^
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:37 am

Post by The Goat »

Shos, I will absolutely move to Abomination again, as that read is actually a stronger scumread of mine than xofelf...but it didn't seem like it was going anywhere the first time I was on it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:38 am

Post by shos »

The Goat wrote:
In post 5365, shos wrote:well, how will the answer to this question help you? all I can see is how it helps scum - they know if he had a shard, and if he did,

So...you're suggesting if someone is lynched and flips town, scum WOULDN'T target the person who hammered them
ANYWAY

What I'm suggesting makes everyone accountable. There won't be any scum able to hide in "Oh, I didn't know she had a shard, and I hammered. Oops. I have a shard now."

Regarding the bolded, believe it or not, I've thought about this. if a town player has a shard, and they're about to be hammered, whats the better option? Relying on luck and hoping that whomever hammers is town, or getting someone widely viewed as town to do so, and hoping someone can protect said person?

uh. why would you automatically assume that scum will always target the hammerer? if you give them 100% reason to, they probably will, but if you don't, they might not..? I can only assume that finding the shard is not *their wincon*, it just *helps*?

the idea is that NOBODY says if they have the shard. evenif you hammer and you get a shard, you don't say anything about it. at all. ever. until you die and after that too. there's no benefit for town for this.

we
can
decide to have someone who is widely viewed as town do the hammer, yes. that's a good idea.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:38 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5373, Egg wrote:How about xofelf doesn't answer that question but we pick who hammers anyway and if someone else hammers, we treat them as confirmed scum

This would actually work as well...and it was my hope to see this as the end of the discussion.

But I wanted to have the discussion. :wink:
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:41 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5379, shos wrote:
The Goat wrote:

ANYWAY

uh. why would you automatically assume that scum will always target the hammerer? if you give them 100% reason to, they probably will, but if you don't, they might not..? I can only assume that finding the shard is not *their wincon*, it just *helps*?

the idea is that NOBODY says if they have the shard. evenif you hammer and you get a shard, you don't say anything about it.
at all. ever. until you die and after that too. there's no benefit for town for this.

we
can
decide to have someone who is widely viewed as town do the hammer, yes. that's a good idea.

I suspect that there will be a point at which this information needs to come out. I do not know so, but at some point I think we're going to know what's been going on.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Egg »

That discussion may have led to her claiming she has or does not have a shard though. It's better to get to that end result before anything dumb happens. And the longer we wait to lynch, the easier it is for scum to come on and say "uhhh L-1, is our hammerer here? Fuck it. Deadline hammer". And now they could have a shard.

I still like Mala for the hammer.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why Mala?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:54 am

Post by shos »

I agree to mala. been a townread since I remember, despite lately she lost activity, I can't quite point to a better choice

beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:55 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I vote me. Considering I am unpoiaonable and I think that is how the kill works. With that I can just stack up on shards and not die. Giving town the most power. Over the shards.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5385, beastcharizard wrote:I vote me. Considering I am unpoiaonable and I think that is how the kill works. With that I can just stack up on shards and not die. Giving town the most power. Over the shards.

^no

Nero, mala because she's town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but Molla is the one that needs the shard.

+ I still have doubts about Mala and Neil
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:01 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 5382, Egg wrote:That discussion may have led to her claiming she has or does not have a shard though. It's better to get to that end result before anything dumb happens. And the longer we wait to lynch, the easier it is for scum to come on and say "uhhh L-1, is our hammerer here? Fuck it. Deadline hammer". And now they could have a shard.

I still like Mala for the hammer.

I'm pretty sure Xof does not have a shard. (InuYasha Wiki is my friend.)

Your suggestion and points are valid. I did want to see how people reacted to that suggestion, though.

I would prefer NS to hammer all lynches, but I can see the danger of putting all of our shards in one basket, so to speak.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 am

Post by shos »

In the manga, does it make you more powerful with each shard or onlu with all?

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Egg »

Nero, do we know Molla is town?

Goat, so you were hoping she'd be caught fakeclaiming one when she was about to be lynched anyway?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:30 am

Post by shos »

If there's anyone on the xof wagon who is voting him for any other reason than the fishy claim, please tell me.

my thought is that fishy claims will HAVE to sort themselves out through the game because of its size and length. see: Y&B, xof, etc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:31 am

Post by shos »

evenme, actually`

BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:14 am

Post by BBmolla »

Look, let's just focus all our efforts in lynching xof, there's still more scum but dividing our efforts is killing us this game

What should I be doing tonight?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:20 am

Post by ProHawk »

Why is Xof scum Molla?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:38 am

Post by shos »

Molla, what did you claim?
and why is that a full counterclaim to xof in a 28p game?

Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by Cephrir »

No picture for you, I'm V/LA. See you Tuesday (probably).

VC 3.11

xofelf 10 (BBmolla, ActionDan, Kagami, Serene2, Squirrel Girl, Oversoul, Egg, Young and Beautiful, neil1113, Abomination)

shos 5 (BulbaFenix, Majiffy, Lord Mhork, notscience, ProHawk)

Abomination 3 (shos, Squirrel Girl, Nero Cain)

Young and Beautiful 2 (HighShroomish, Birds of Prey)

HighShroomish 1 (The Chamber of Kittens)

Not Voting 4 (beastcharizard, penguin_alien, xofelf, The Goat)

13 to lynch.

Deadline: August 20, 3 PM EST.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I can't even this game anymore.

Day fucking three and we haven't lynched obvscum Shos.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 5346, The Chamber of Kittens wrote:Ugh

what
the
hell
has happened to my shroom wagon

what the fuck guys?

I might be up for an Elf wagon, but i really want shroom roped.
If elf does flip scum;rope Y&B.

~Mala

Shroom is town though~
Why xof before YB?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Shit that was supposed to be copy pasted into my catchup post
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”