Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Kagami »

ryujin is a dragon guy. He has tosho make a weapon out of his dragonscales for him. It surely is relevant based on what you had said before.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Majiffy »

"Probably likely" doesn't match up to the certainty exhibited that your PM expressly stated you would get a vig shot and that it had nothing to do with Sven's abilities.

Neither of which you have fully elaborated on, and I have been trying to drag any semblance of an explanation from you for two pages now.

But oh yeah that's right you're not a vig you just get probably likely vig shots.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2241, shos wrote:Town Demon Scenter Searching Empathic Vigilante.

Town: Alignment claim
Demon: Race claim
Scenter: Race Cop
Searching: Role Thief?
Empathic: Potential investigation-immune
Vigilante: Self-explanatory. Or not?

Fill in the blanks, Shos. You claim you had no questions to ask the mod, so apparently all of your claim should be fully clear to you.

Tell us exactly everything you know about your role.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Egg »

Unvote, Vote Shos
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

Here's what I reckon Shos's actual claim looks like:
Self-Aligned Demon Scenter Searching Empathic Serial Killer.

You will investigate as town to cops and will be immune to trackers and watchers
(Hey wait a minute aren't there demon puppets regarding Naraku and all this? Hmmmm)

Each night you may visit a player and determine their race. In addition, you will be given a modifier to your night kill ability.

You cannot use your investigative and killing abilities in the same night.

You win when you are the last player alive or nothing can prevent the same.

How close am I, Shos? 90%?

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Majiffy »

This explains your lack of a second kill so far even though we have a confirmed Serial Killer and Mafia faction in case you're curious, town.

||
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 am

Post by shos »

Oh wow this is amazing you got me my master.

Will realond frin gome
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Majiffy »

Shos must be drinking heavily in response to my increased pressures.

||
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:42 am

Post by shos »

lolno I was just driving, half my posts in this discussion was on the road >_>

Now to your shit: no, you're not close. far, far away, you know, where the rainbow lies and stuff? beyond.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Majiffy »

Ah texting and driving always an intelligent decision.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

Still waiting on your great elaboration about all you know about your role and its various mechanics.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:48 am

Post by Majiffy »

||
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Egg »

In post 5159, Majiffy wrote:Ah texting and driving always an intelligent decision.

^this. Dumb choice. Don't do it.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:52 am

Post by shos »

In post 5150, Kagami wrote:ryujin is a dragon guy. He has tosho make a weapon out of his dragonscales for him. It surely is relevant based on what you had said before.

Yes. The names of the abilities I recieve are very specific - the first one was dragonscale tessaiga - which is why I asked majiffy about tosho, but if it is completely out of way, then it is probably not related to the one I target. The second one is related to another guy whose name I forgot, something with corruption and incredibly strong defense but being weakened by naraku or something(I'm basically parroting wikipedia from memory), this is the kill shot. but again, if I got dragonscale tessaiga(which is an -entirely- unrelated ability to its name) from majiffy who has no relevance to Tosho, then flavor probably means nothing.

In post 5151, Majiffy wrote:"Probably likely" doesn't match up to the certainty exhibited that your PM expressly stated you would get a vig shot and that it had nothing to do with Sven's abilities.

Neither of which you have fully elaborated on, and I have been trying to drag any semblance of an explanation from you for two pages now.

But oh yeah that's right you're not a vig you just get probably likely vig shots.
"probably likely" is the best way I can paraphrase the mod. how bout 'most likely', 'with high probability', 'small chance that it does not', etc, perhaps this shall fulfill your unsatisfied need to tunnel me for 4000 posts? my PM did NOT state that I get a vig shot; it expressed 'high probability'/'likelyhood' that I get abilities with a killing trait if I choose to duel. guess what? I didn't N1! woah! what are the chances! damn!
if you claim to have no active abilities(why the fuck did you claim that, btw? I only asked if I stole one from you N1, BOOLEAN QUESTION) then I couldn't have stolen your ability, now could I? is that enough 'elaborate' for you?

FTFY:
In post 5152, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2241, shos wrote:Town Demon Scenter Searching Empathic Vigilante.

Town: Alignment claim
Demon: Race claim
Scenter:
race cop
gets info about whether was targetted by demon/undead
Searching:
Role Thief?
probably comes together with the above
Empathic: this is my duel ability
Vigilante:
Self-explanatory. Or not?
"probably likely".

Fill in the blanks, Shos. You claim you had no questions to ask the mod, so apparently all of your claim should be fully clear to you.

Tell us exactly everything you know about your role.

no questions to the mod whatsoever, yes. got nothing unclear. and why, why the fuck would I fully claim just to satisfy you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 5162, Egg wrote:
In post 5159, Majiffy wrote:Ah texting and driving always an intelligent decision.

red lights are da bomb

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5163, shos wrote:"probably likely" is the best way I can paraphrase the mod. how bout 'most likely', 'with high probability', 'small chance that it does not', etc, perhaps this shall fulfill your unsatisfied need to tunnel me for 4000 posts? my PM did NOT state that I get a vig shot; it expressed 'high probability'/'likelyhood' that I get abilities with a killing trait if I choose to duel. guess what? I didn't N1! woah! what are the chances! damn!

So then how do you know for certain that your killing ability had nothing to do with any potential abilities Sven may have?

In post 5163, shos wrote:
if you claim to have no active abilities(why the fuck did you claim that, btw? I only asked if I stole one from you N1, BOOLEAN QUESTION) then I couldn't have stolen your ability, now could I? is that enough 'elaborate' for you?

I fullclaimed a long time ago. It's no secret that I have no active abilities.

In post 5163, shos wrote:no questions to the mod whatsoever, yes. got nothing unclear. and why, why the fuck would I fully claim just to satisfy you

Because anywhere from 50% to 75% of the playerlist would like to know. Particularly since you keep backpedaling, changing your claims, renegging on your claims, obfuscating your claims, dodging questions about your claims, and generally doing things that would better fit an SK who made a shoddy claim than a legitimate town whateverthefuck you're claiming to be.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5164, shos wrote:
In post 5162, Egg wrote:

red lights are da bomb

"It's ok if you only smoke crack on the weekends"

||
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Kagami »

Ryujin has every relevance to the dragonscale tessaiga.

Ryujin has tosho make a blade for him out of his scales. Tosho turns out to be a bad dude and uses the sword (dakki) to kill ryujin and fights inuyasha with it. Through the battle, Inuyasha's sword gets dakki powers and becomes the dragonscale tessaiga.

What I'm trying to get to here, is that the flavor of your second night action most assuredly has something to do with Serene's character. You should be able to say something that would likely confirm to serene that you visited them last night.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:31 am

Post by shos »

@Majiffy 5165:
1. I do not. this is an assumption based on your answer that Tosho isn't in your role PM. I thought you were tosho; I asked you if there is any mentinoing of Tosho because I didn't want you to claim with no need.
2. you did, eh. I *really* need to get going with the claim list. so what did you claim.? also a link would help me later
3. that is just bullshit. I'm not going to claim because 'people want me to' - it'll only help scum. I promise, me fullclaiming will add no good to you. And I repeat: I have not changed my claim at all. the only thing you can point at is the use of the word 'vig' which is basically grasping at the smallest straw since it hasn't even been affecting the game yet.

@5166: oh come on, if it's a red light and nobody's moving it's ok to post a line and when it becomes green throw it aside and keep driving...
(in israel you *must* stop fully in a red light, can only go on in green)

@5167 Kagami"

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 am

Post by shos »

wtf it deleted the third part of the post :/
anyway - I dunno where I got the info from - but I don't recall Ryujin being talked about, only Tosho. did Majiffy claim Ryujin?

if he did - then yeah you're right. in a moment

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:36 am

Post by shos »

The other ability is named Adamant Barrage (kill shot)
http://inuyasha.wikia.com/wiki/Kong%C5%8Ds%C5%8Dha
I thought he was hosenki, and couldn't know if he is good or bad, so I asked Majiffy about Tosho..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:38 am

Post by shos »

but actually in the wiki page it says that it is even able to penetrate naraku's stronger barrier. am I confusing this shit?

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 5168, shos wrote:@Majiffy 5165:
1. I do not. this is an assumption based on your answer that Tosho isn't in your role PM. I thought you were tosho; I asked you if there is any mentinoing of Tosho because I didn't want you to claim with no need.

Doesn't follow. I had already claimed VT. Sven has not claimed as far as I know.
There is absolutely no in-thread reason
to believe that any potential Svenslot abilities have no effect on your having acquired a vigshot. It is just another added part to your story that is hastily flung together under pressure.

In post 5168, shos wrote:
2. you did, eh. I *really* need to get going with the claim list. so what did you claim.? also a link would help me later

Ryujin, Town Demon Puppet. No active abilities. The discussion about the puppets lasted a good 10-15 pages, pages you were active during. So you should already know the rest.

In post 5168, shos wrote:
3. that is just bullshit. I'm not going to claim because 'people want me to' - it'll only help scum. I promise, me fullclaiming will add no good to you. And I repeat: I have not changed my claim at all. the only thing you can point at is the use of the word 'vig' which is basically grasping at the smallest straw since it hasn't even been affecting the game yet.

Just like how you want Bulbazak to claim because scummy prob-SK Shos is threatening to shoot him?
Fullclaiming will tell us if your story is genuine and actually makes sense. It allows us to fill all the little plot holes you leave gaping wide open with your abilities and your claim.
I've pointed at much more than just the use of the word vig. Need I remind you that I originally had a scumread on you completely independent of your claim, and you have only snowballed in scumminess since?

||
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:51 am

Post by shos »

I'll help youfollow the logic.
1. shos gets dragonscale tessaiga after targetting majiffy.
2. shos googles dragonscale tessaiga. finds that the only relevant person is Tosho.(mis-google, lol, that is a term I just invented, yes)
3. shos asks Majiffy in an indirect way if he is Tosho.
4. Majiffy says no.
5. shos concludes: no relation.
~~
and now I see that there actually is a relation. Should we ask serene's flavorname?

~~~~~~
Yes, I know there were 3 demon puppets. not who, nope. hence: the need of a claim list, elaborated as much as possible. it's in the 'to-do' list, if you get the time do it yourself, I'd appreciate it mucho.
~~~~~~
no, that is not the same. I want him to claim because I am going to shoot him otherwise. if he is town, then this is equal to an intent to hammer. This is not even close to you asking me to claim because....you want. The only details you do not know about that will be revealed i n a fullclaim are the ability that I got N1, and whether I was targetted by demons/undead in these nights. how will this help you.

And yes, you need to remind me. because last time I checked, I was the leading counterwagon to our lynched scum, and honestly D1 I did not do shit and did not give a shit, so I can't quite understand where a scumread could arise from. I basically active lurked with tits and bits on D1. couldn't follow shit. hard to follow now, too, expecially with so little nightkills.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:52 am

Post by shos »

the wiki page on Hosenki says he was corrupte by a shard. any chance that the shards here are adding bad stuff to town? :<|.....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”