Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Riddleton »

I still think TheBulge is the better lynch choice. Here's what will happen:-
-If TheBulge flips WW, Wicked would likely be WW. Unsight could also
potentially
be WW too
-If TheBulge flips town, Wicked would likely be town.
-If TheBulge flips mafia, we wouldn't get any other information (unlikely).

My reasons for him are in #599. I'm sure he'd flip WW and I think it's the safer choice in general. There are 3 WWs and we could get two of them from that.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Riddleton »

I just don't like how Wicked keeps saying TheBulge is completely clear. Sure, he's not as scummy as Fuzzy is acting but he's not exactly acting townlike either. I don't know; just think it's unusual that's all
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Riddleton »

I think the Bulge and Wicked are the same alignment anyway ^
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why do you think Wicked is town if Bulge is town? I think he's scum regardless of the flip, Bulge's town flip just means I won't be sure as to which faction he is
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Riddleton »

To be honest at this point it's mostly gut. It just makes more sense to me if they're the same alignment.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Riddleton »

If TheBulge is town, Wicked's statement just comes across as a very strong town read. If flip scum, wicked's statement looks like buddying.
That's the way I see it. It's a loose conclusion but I can't see it where they have different alignments
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Unsight »

In post 641, Wickedestjr wrote:Unsight is guilty of IIoA = Information Instead of Analysis, one of my favorite scum tells.

Also this is worth noting because it's potentially very scummy.

Scum will often try to stay below the radar by posting "useful" information, non-controversial material, and avoiding giving reads. In essence they provide posts filled with null or empty content that can often be made up of setup and role speculation. While that's sometimes useful for the town, a player who produces a lot of that instead of genuine scum hunting is often scum.
That's the tell.

Adding in additional information noticed after heavy wagon analysis that may not be immediately important but could eventually become relevant
is not the tell.

Either Wickedestjr doesn't understand his own favorite scum tell or he's deliberately misusing it and didn't expect to be called out on it.
Games are meant to be fun.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Bins »

Because, contrary to what others are saying, I thought it was very well written.

In post 650, Riddleton wrote:I still think TheBulge is the better lynch choice. Here's what will happen:-
-If TheBulge flips WW, Wicked would likely be WW. Unsight could also
potentially
be WW too
-If TheBulge flips town, Wicked would likely be town.
-If TheBulge flips mafia, we wouldn't get any other information (unlikely).

My reasons for him are in #599. I'm sure he'd flip WW and I think it's the safer choice in general. There are 3 WWs and we could get two of them from that.

Eh? Three werewolves?

Also, why has no one else pointed out this error? Are y'all reading?

I find this post really fricken odd.

1. Why would Bulge flipping WW likely mean Wicked is WW? Do you really think Wicked would protect his partner that much?
2. Why is Wicked almost cleared with a Bulge town flip? I think it could easily swing either way.
3. Why does a mafia flip give us NO info? That's just an odd statement to make.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Bins »

In post 653, Not_Mafia wrote:Why do you think Wicked is town if Bulge is town? I think he's scum regardless of the flip, Bulge's town flip just means I won't be sure as to which faction he is

Since when have you scumread Wicked? Did I miss it? Oops. :oops:

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Bins »

I'd like to note that I'll be less active due to personal IRL stuff that I've been dealing with these past few days. I'll attempt to poke my head in ever so often, but no garuntees. I might have periods were I can post a lot even, so I'm just letting y'all know just in case.

I don't think it's enough for me to replace out tho, but I might have to if it gets too bad.

gtkas
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Riddleton »

@3 WWs that was a mistake. I know there's 3 mafia but I saod 3 WWs there for some reasom. I blame tiredness :neutral:
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:59 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 646, Unsight wrote:
In post 643, Bins wrote:I'm in awe.

Don't be. It's a pretty weak post filled with "Unsight is confident in her reads ergo scum" and "Unsight provides information ergo scum." Lots of null tells painted as scum tells and far too many words saying far too little.

That was a pretty damn strong post imo.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:00 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 659, Bins wrote:I'd like to note that I'll be less active due to personal IRL stuff that I've been dealing with these past few days. I'll attempt to poke my head in ever so often, but no garuntees. I might have periods were I can post a lot even, so I'm just letting y'all know just in case.

I don't think it's enough for me to replace out tho, but I might have to if it gets too bad.

also, this. Hence my recent inactivity.
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 658, Bins wrote:
In post 653, Not_Mafia wrote:Why do you think Wicked is town if Bulge is town? I think he's scum regardless of the flip, Bulge's town flip just means I won't be sure as to which faction he is

Since when have you scumread Wicked? Did I miss it? Oops. :oops:

Since his anti-town derailing of this lynch and unnecessary extending out of this day with discussion that is helping to make the identity of our only PR more and more obvious. I was hoping I'd wake up and this day would be over. Apparently not.

In post 657, Bins wrote:Because, contrary to what others are saying, I thought it was very well written.

In post 661, fuzzybutternut wrote:That was a pretty damn strong post imo.

Do you think it's a strong case or is it just that it's "well written", I see nice formatting and buzzwords but look at the actual content, it's pretty much entirely dressing up null tells as scum tells (as Unsight pointed out), taking things out of context or misrepresenting them, or just incorrect in places.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:45 am

Post by Bins »

In post 660, Riddleton wrote:@3 WWs that was a mistake. I know there's 3 mafia but I saod 3 WWs there for some reasom. I blame tiredness :neutral:

Wait. So what did you actually mean?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 am

Post by Bins »

But... what if Bulge isn't a WW? I agree with Bulge on this, everyone keeps assuming he's destined to flip WW and the more people keep talking like that, the less certain I am.

And, uhm, no. I actually thought it was very well written. Must I mention that in comparison no one has made a case like this on Bulge?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Bins »

Bah, reading that over, maybe I want the flip for WIFOM reasons. :<

gtkas
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So vote him. You summed this whole thing up yourself here

In post 665, Bins wrote: everyone keeps assuming he's destined to flip WW
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Bins »

In post 660, Riddleton wrote:@3 WWs that was a mistake. I know there's 3 mafia but I saod 3 WWs there for some reasom. I blame tiredness :neutral:

Oh and answer my other posts or at least address that you will get to them >.>

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Bins »

Yeah fuck it, I'm not placing my vote where I would be extremely uncomfortable AGAIN. This wagon is terrible.

Even though you said Bulge was the BEST candidate, I think we have better. I mean, hell, has Despardo done anything this game to convince you that he's town? And you're calling starting another wagon "anti-town" but that's just bull rn. Not trying to lynch werewolves to our best ability is anti-town and that's what everyone here is doing.

We can't just assume the WWs are going to kill mafia (probably kill Fuzzy). I want a good fucking lynch, not one for WIFOM. You look bad from my POV trying to rush this shit wagon.

Lynch Bulge, but I want no part of the lynch. Just know that I'll be looking at you and Desp if he flips town.

VOTE: Desp

Sorry, Wicked, even though your post was good, I don't think Unsight is my biggest suspicion.

gtkas
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why is Desp wolf and not just scum? And you're saying this is a shit lynch because there was no resistance, when I've pointed out why it should have gone through with no resistance and how this says nothing about the wagon itself. Bulge will be lynch fodder and a sticking point for every day he's still here, and we could have assumed a mafia kill like 4 pages ago, instead we're splitting wagons multiple times for no apparent reason.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Bins »

I'm saying it's a shit lynch because there's no good argument for it that I can see and everyone's still acting like Bulge is conf scum. Lynch Bulge, NM, go ahead, I'm not attempting to defend against the wagon, I just don't want to be a part of it.

And I don't see Desp scum for reasons that he voted Splash vs Shaded. I don't think he'd just not bus his partner in that situation.

gtkas
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Mist7676 »

Vote Count:

The Bulge
(4) - Not_Mafia, Riddleton, Paschendale, Unsight
Desperado
(2) - The Bulge, Bins
Unsight
(2) - fuzzybutternut, Wickedestjr

(expired on 2014-08-16 05:25:27)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
You Are Worth It
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 671, Bins wrote:I'm saying it's a shit lynch because there's no good argument for it that I can see and everyone's still acting like Bulge is conf scum. Lynch Bulge, NM, go ahead, I'm not attempting to defend against the wagon, I just don't want to be a part of it.

And I don't see Desp scum for reasons that he voted Splash vs Shaded. I don't think he'd just not bus his partner in that situation.

His votes were for poor and unfounded reasons. His contributions have not helped find scum at all and his day 1 play, especially his vote, looked like trying to fly under the radar. The last two votes on day 1, that being his and yours, both looked like this. They had all the trappings of votes cast by people who know exactly the outcome that a lynch will have (or at very least, know that it won't be their team). I can see why you're defending Bulge, since everything that implicates him also implicates you, but his general play has been worse, so he's on the block today instead of you.

Are you his teammate or are you just defending yourself by proxy?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 am

Post by The Bulge »

My laptop is having internet connection problems and I won't be able to fix it until much later, so I can't promise content until tomorrow. Looking over this page, Riddleton's 650 is complete bullshit and so is NM's 667.

Return to “Completed Open Games”