Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:45 pm

Post by Teffc »

dearest Patrick, why, for the love of God, can not vote for you?
*flings her bunny years into the air
I hear a rat! ...and maybe smell it but i'm not sure.
might be that pie.

I'm being thrown under the bus before the end of Page 1, God I suck at this game.
SHould have never confessed , Jordan! :mrgreen:
Swim with sharks or drown with rats.
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:32 am

Post by Teffc »

:)) no now, do not get all that personal. i have little knowledge of personal interaction during games so i cannot judge in advance.

hmm always town patrick? might as well keep my vote to see:D
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Tue May 29, 2007 10:55 am

Post by Teffc »

why hurry? let us think first. we do not have a deadline so we may analize. i do not know in how many games you or jordan have played together nor the percentage of games in which you were scum(nor will i try to keep count). it's this game that interests me so i'd rather not jump to conclusions.

but you seem too aggressive and sticking to prejudice so i'm keeping my vote.
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Tue May 29, 2007 8:35 pm

Post by Teffc »

why now, Simenon?
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Wed May 30, 2007 11:01 pm

Post by Teffc »

back again...
i like your theory Patrick, but that doesn't mean you can't be mafia this game. And what if YOU are the roleblocker and you are trying to take our eyes off you (paranoia is here for me)?

but i still like you just the way you are;)
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:17 am

Post by Teffc »

hiya again.

I've read through the previous posts and they seem all confusing.

Jordan does look suspicious through his eaggerness to lynch scum( post 25) when put under pressure, maybe to deflect atention from him, and also through his suppositions on the cop/roleblocker position.
THis correlated with his admitting to mistakes and lack of strong arguments for his point of view and what seems to me some mistakes in his logic - when put under pressure- can be some scum tells

I have played mafia in real life and there it's really harder to create and structure an argumentation so i do not see some real reasons to Jordan's not using valid arguments to convince us except the ad misericordiam ones.

FOS Jordan

but i've seen a bit of scummy behavior when it comes to some other players:

Simenon, you seem to have placed your vote on Jordan and trying hard to justify it is right, even before J said what he did. And you also say you enjoyed watching J squirm...that sounds more like the killer instinct that's supposed to come with a mafia position...

And Patrick...maybe i do not have a sense of humor but your statements about being always pro-town and insisting on voting jordan...and just as SIm keeping your vote and trying to prove you are right...

And Ripley... well...
I can see this argument, and at the same time, trying to put myself in the position of the jumpy scum (obviously difficult for someone who has led such a life of virtue as myself, but anyway)... if you thought there might be a player with a guilty result on you, would you actually post that in the thread? What would you gain from that?
well...i do not get his reasoning
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:19 am

Post by Teffc »

p.s i have 3 exams next week and i'll check in when i have time
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:29 am

Post by Teffc »

i am trying to see stuff from more than one point of view. don't you? that's how i play the game. see the + and - . i cannot make out who the scum is if i only take an onesided view.
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:53 am

Post by Teffc »

Ok...i am sitting this one out but i can't get one thing: what info can you have if there was no night and we have this given setup? I know i have to get outside the box but your logic is too out there for me.

And Jordan! the more you say the more tangled in your affirmations you get.
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:53 am

Post by Teffc »

I'm back from one chaotic overdose of exams and will try to review all posts made because the discussion seems to be at a stand-still.
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:41 am

Post by Teffc »

Well it will be pretty hard to keep this game afloat with people not really being round.
After re-reading i'm not getting something that i could call a clear scummy vibe.
It's possible Jordan made a mistake or something.If so, then we're not really back to the drawing board, but somewhere rather close.

Else... well, we'll see.
I know i haven't been posting all that much. But maybe we'll get a fair amount of posts from all.
I am a bit suspcious of the ...dream team... Patrick- Simenon...but i'm always suspicious of aliances during mafia games.
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:52 am

Post by Teffc »

Back and wondering why jordan is appealing to emotions-because he seems to be in his last two posts. I didn't like that before, when he unvoted after the "irrelevant, irrelevant, irrelevant, irrelevant..." post Sim made.
still, if he is scum, why hasn't anyone come to his defence?
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:02 am

Post by Teffc »

@ Ripley
Seems very much the kind of player who likes to be seen to examine all viewpoints and be fair to everybody, find alternative reasons why people might have done stuff.
And you are saying i am not fair to Patrick because i am keeping my vote on him. Got that but i'm stubborn.
she actually seems to have more reason to suspect Jordan than Patrick, but all Jordan gets is a FOS.
Lynch -1 after only 4 pages. Are you aiming for a quick lynch or something? I have my doubts on puting my vote on jordan although he seems tangled.
Her only comment on the Simenon. Jordan exchanges is "And Jordan! the more you say the more tangled in your affirmations you get.", implying she thinks Simenon has the better of the argument, though subsequently she brushes this aside with "It's possible Jordan made a mistake or something. " keeping her vote on Patrick, who she now describes with Simenon as "the dream team". Hmmm.....
I have seen jordan play in a mafia game in which both you and me were replaced. He had the same style and got into the same type of arguments. His head is somehow near the chopping block and he makes the same mistakes there. Plus, although Simenon says we shouldn't be going after scum partners i think it's better to see who reacts in which way first. and as i said in my previous post, i do not see anyone fending for him.

You are saying you have taken my posts out of context. And that helps you how? Most things lose or change their meaning. thus, you are misreading my posts.
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:34 am

Post by Teffc »

I am neck-deep in exams here. so i will post smth more consistent tomorrow
Teffc
Teffc
Goon
Teffc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Teffc »

Since i have quite a few problems with my exams i do not have time for posting so i will ave to ask for a replacement

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”