Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4775 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4771, Lord Mhork wrote:Oh you're MDT. I got you confused with Katsuki...who's no longer in the game and is oversoul. Got it.

I just hasn't seen you in awhile, Abom, which is weird considering all your heads. >.>

Nero I know that you're lying and I know there's no town motivation to do so. I'm asking what the town motivation is. I'm beginning to think you're scum because you're not actually trying to explain anything, but I remember solidly reading you as town the first couple days. That's why I believed your claim :/

I'm not just going to toss a town read, but you're not doing anything to help it

:neutral:

You joined in 2011.

Have you seriously never seen town do the 'lol fake vig claim/day vig/whateva da fug' thing before? Like...it happens all the time. It's about as common as a fake hammer.

Your hangup on this feels really weird to me right now - can you explain it clearer than 'he lied' because...seriously.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

I like her tone and motivation for town. It feels like she isn't hiding shit and that she's trying. Maybe she could be master manipulator scum, but I don't think that she has the experience to play like that.

I'm not guess what's up with her abilities. I'm not gonna try to guess what ceph is doing. FWIW I don't see anything wrong with her JOATness. It's a nice way to give town limited, versatile power

PEDIT:
I thought he was serious and now I'm pissed off SG
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

And yes, I get that there are other scum, and it would be nice to lynch them, but there's no one as blatantly and clearly scum as xof.

I've already said that oversoul has a good chance. Y&B is also pretty terrible, so is shroomish. I think SG and mhork are suspicious too. Shos has said some things that make me nervous recently, and I think the idea of a publicly known vig pool is silly; you're just telling them whether you are going to kill a townie for them, or whether they should block you.

None of these people need votes on them, however, because Xof is
obviously
scum.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:40 am

In post 4776, Lord Mhork wrote:Maybe she could be master manipulator scum

I don't even know how to respond to this.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

My experience with xof is mostly from knowing her very well as a person and by playing survivor with her. I do not believe that her style of play would be to try to come with convoluted lies and fake claims. That's not her MO in my experience. If she were blatantly buddying all the people, I'd think she could be scum. Also the fact she hasn't hard buddied me and instead displayed suspicion also reads town for me
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 am

She's not alone in her QT, and lemon revealed that they have daychat.

It's very likely she didn't come up with this claim, and she's not accustomed to playing along with convoluted lies and fakeclaims, hence why she's botched this up so much.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:51 am

Nothing about what she's claimed nor how she's played it has made any sense.

Why do you think she checked a single ability of her JoAT counter-claimant rather than simply alignment investigating him? Do you really believe she checked a single ability that happened to be the one he used last night? (hint, she probably followed him)
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4776, Lord Mhork wrote:PEDIT:
I thought he was serious and now I'm pissed off SG

Ooookay. That doesn't make it a scum action though.
Also, you didn't really answer my core question of 'you've never seen this before?' because, if you haven't we can have a discussion about that, and if you have I'd like to hear some reasoning beyond 'he pissed me off' as a reason to be focusing on this still.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4781, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:Nothing about what she's claimed nor how she's played it has made any sense.

Why do you think she checked a single ability of her JoAT counter-claimant rather than simply alignment investigating him? Do you really believe she checked a single ability that happened to be the one he used last night? (hint, she probably followed him)

This is really selling me.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Not this way SG. Yeah I've seen people jokingly refer to being vigs but I sincerely thought Nero was being serious about it. His behavior seemed more believable than just a joke, so I figured he probably was being honest.
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:11 am

Post by shos »

Lol @ mhork - fake vigs are MUCh MORE COMMON than anything, it's pracctically there 4 times per game.

dayvig: mhork
oopsie!

~~~

guys let's get a full claim out of Xofelf.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4771, Lord Mhork wrote:Nero I know that you're lying

everyone one knows that I'm not a vig 'cause I said I wasn't.

and I know there's no town motivation to do so

and whats the scum motivation?

So my thoughts on this are that

I don't understand or think that TOWN would be pissed
I think this "lets talk about why you fake claimed vig" is really just Mhork trying to make it LOOK LIKE he's doing something. Why I fake soft hinted at being a vig is a conversation that I don't think has any game relevance.
I'm starting to think that this is really sneaky rolefishing and Mhork is trying to find out if I have bullets or how many.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4784, Lord Mhork wrote:Not this way SG. Yeah I've seen people jokingly refer to being vigs but I sincerely thought Nero was being serious about it. His behavior seemed more believable than just a joke, so I figured he probably was being honest.

I hear you talking, but I feel like it's crazy talk.
Okay, so, let's just walk through this - you *have* seen fake vig claims before. Let's just presume this one (wherein he claimed nothing beyond a kill and a request for targets) was super believable to you. You then realize it is not. Where's the fire?
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4786, Nero Cain wrote:I don't understand or think that TOWN would be pissed
I think this "lets talk about why you fake claimed vig" is really just Mhork trying to make it LOOK LIKE he's doing something. Why I fake soft hinted at being a vig is a conversation that I don't think has any game relevance.
I'm starting to think that this is really sneaky rolefishing and Mhork is trying to find out if I have bullets or how many.

:facepalm:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

don't worry. Arguing with your scumbuddy isn't changing my mind on you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

No worries - if you're town people are defending your town game as lacking logic as a defense about my case on you. So I'm not likely to get through to you regardless of your alignment.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I totes lack logic and I vote willy nilly like on EM.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:32 am

Post by shos »

In post 4772, shos wrote:to self:
-make a claim list, organized and with links to the actual claims
-make a read list
-prioritize read list
-make a vig pool
-ask townreads who they think should be vigged in the pool

probably gonna have to quote this a number of times until I get the time to do all that (tomorrow night)

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:33 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 4780, Moogle Dance Troupe wrote:She's not alone in her QT, and
lemon revealed that they have daychat.

It's very likely she didn't come up with this claim, and she's not accustomed to playing along with convoluted lies and fakeclaims, hence why she's botched this up so much.

This is terrible logic. Lem also declared there was two scum teams. She was obviously trying to deceive us. I wouldn't take what she said with anything more than a grain of salt.

In post 4786, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4771, Lord Mhork wrote:Nero I know that you're lying

everyone one knows that I'm not a vig 'cause I said I wasn't.

This is crap. Terrible, terrible crap.

But I see how Nero could be classified as terrible town.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4793, neil1113 wrote:But I see how Nero could be classified as terrible town.

oh hehehe hahahaha

xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by xofelf »

I don't HAVE anything that is blocking/manipulative. I have things that can mess around with people's votes in the next day. Sorry my hexmage doesn't hex as you want it to?
I'm not scum. And even if I was, let me tell you a thing about how I play scum. IF I ever fake a claim, I only claim VT. I am aware I'm not a good enough player to pretend to take actions that I never actually did. I'm a really shitty liar so I don't bother. I also haven't drawn scum in a game in many many years. And this is not how I play scum.
The ability about finding Undead just tells me if someone is Undead, it doesn't say Undead is scum. I didn't use it on Molla because even though I didn't feel his claim of our roles to cancel each other out was legit, I don't believe he's scum for it.
I believe his claim as well. The other nonvote/next day action i have is making a Doppleganger which has a 50% chance of canceling actions on me. So percentages being a thing reads as legit to me.
I have a transformation into another player for a night and make them say something the next day, and then two ventriloquisms which either entirely cancels someone's voting ability and gives the power to me if i want it, OR prevents the first vote on someone's wagon. Last thing I have is a Firebomb which puts a vote on a player and stays there the entire next day.
It's far too early for those abilities to be used well imo, so I wasn't going to touch them. We've only killed one undead so I wanted to see if another person flips as undead and whether they are scum or not. If they were I was going to use my Undead detector.
So if you feel my way of playing this role is all wrong, well I'm sorry. But I'm Shippo, I am a Town Demon, and I am a Hexmage. I don't know what else to tell you.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

Goddamnit I'm pissed of 'cause I wasted my one watcher shot on you, Neil, 'cause I figured you as a vig would probably get shot. But no one targeted you so it's just been wasted

UNVOTE: Neil
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

This ventriloquist thing is sketchy with the puppet thing. What is your flavor again?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by shos »

"IF I am scum, I always claim VT" - this is banned by site rules, ya know >_>;

but I still don't care and want your full claim, full list of abilities + flavor of them.

xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by xofelf »

Shippo frequently transforms into other people and can imitate their voices and pretend to be them for a while. It's one of the illusions he's capable of. He usually fails being them entirely because he keeps his tail or acts entirely out of character, but yeah.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”