The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:42 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4623, notscience wrote:I get to pick who hammers me though.

How about me?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:46 am

Post by The Goat »

So...all else aside, we've got this...maybe...

Town:

Me
NS
Molla (?) (ns - why are you so convinced he's town?)
Shos
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:49 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4659, notscience wrote:K then, I guess I'm doing this.

ATTENTION

Some of us have shards. These shards are transferred based on lynching/who kills us.

It says we don't want scum to get all of them. So, if you have a shard and aren't someone who's already claimed it, DO NOT CLAIM IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

From this point on, we need to have town evaluate potential hammerers so we don't end up giving them to scum that way.

Just...why? Why the fuck did you do this?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:53 am

Post by The Goat »

Goddammit.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:01 am

Post by The Goat »

NS...I'm pretty sure scum already knew their win con. What they DIDN'T know is that you had a shard. Now they know. They also know about Neil.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:03 am

Post by neil1113 »

I don't actually have shards, but from what I know, and from my role PM, I can support that they are in the game. And I knew NS was doing that, I'm not sure why ActionDan felt the need to state outright (including all the people who probably aren't reading this game, probably wouldn't have even noticed) that NS had one, it kinda blows my mind. I disagree like I said before that now was the time to come out and say that, I was trying to protect NS' shard for the time being. Unfortunately once it's outed, we can't do much...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:04 am

Post by neil1113 »

In post 4680, neil1113 wrote:I don't actually have shards, but from what I know, and from my role PM, I can support that they are in the game. And I knew NS was doing that, I'm not sure why ActionDan felt the need to state outright (including all the people who probably aren't reading this game, probably wouldn't have even noticed) that NS had one, it kinda blows my mind. I disagree like I said before that now was the time to come out and say that, I was trying to protect NS' shard for the time being. Unfortunately once it's outed, we can't do much...

My whole purpose was not to say I have a shard like NS, but that I knew where NS was coming from, and because of that we should NOT string him up. That simple.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:06 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4681, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4680, neil1113 wrote:I don't actually have shards, but from what I know, and from my role PM, I can support that they are in the game. And I knew NS was doing that, I'm not sure why ActionDan felt the need to state outright (including all the people who probably aren't reading this game, probably wouldn't have even noticed) that NS had one, it kinda blows my mind. I disagree like I said before that now was the time to come out and say that, I was trying to protect NS' shard for the time being. Unfortunately once it's outed, we can't do much...

My whole purpose was not to say I have a shard like NS, but that I knew where NS was coming from, and because of that we should NOT string him up. That simple.

Not everyone who knows about the shards has shards. I think that's a pretty safe statement.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 am

Post by The Goat »

However...and I'm guessing here...I think that everyone who STARTED with shards is town.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:11 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4612, The Goat wrote:
In post 4538, shos wrote:Alright night's vig is going to be either of {notscience, Bulbafenix}

Hear me.

You are absolutely, positively, not vigging NS tonight.

If you do, I will slaughter you and throw your worthless carcass into the street.

Okay?

Bulb probably shouldn't be vidged either. But if you do decide on that, tell us before we lynch so he can claim.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:17 am

Post by Egg »

In post 4659, notscience wrote:K then, I guess I'm doing this.

ATTENTION

Some of us have shards. These shards are transferred based on lynching/who kills us.

It says we don't want scum to get all of them. So, if you have a shard and aren't someone who's already claimed it, DO NOT CLAIM IT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

From this point on, we need to have town evaluate potential hammerers so we don't end up giving them to scum that way.

Why was lynching you a good idea before you claimed this?

Actually, why was claiming this a good idea?
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:28 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4665, Nero Cain wrote:abomination is a great lynch to.

I can do this.

If you end up being scum, I'll be tragically upset. Well, not tragically. But a little upset.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:29 am

Post by The Goat »

vote Abomination
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:30 am

Post by shos »

we can have a doc target him, you know. it's very likely we have a doc/JK here.
But he said he has negative utilities; NS - is it worthy that you claim these? will it help town or scum more?

Also I don't want to vig you. it will be a reason for scum to kill me, and I wanna live :P but also, I want to get rid of the useless ones in my scumlist, like bulba, abom or someone else from the list, haven't decided yet.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:33 am

Post by shos »

Alright I'ma go with this lynch with good conscience.

VOTE: Abomination
Spoiler: here be abomination
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Egg »

Shos, he already claimed the negative utilities. Puppet + shards. Although shards weren't really bad before he claimed. Just more reason to play for survival and avoid having to claim...
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:35 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

While I
really
like the idea of giving BB a vig shot, the current situation is probably better. Scum are now incentivized to kill a negative utility role for us, rather than a power role.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

We can just lynch xof and get all the benefits of BB killing her, without having to lynch an obvtown.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Shroomish has dropped off the face of the Earth.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:46 am

Post by ActionDan »

The one responsible for outing that NS held a shard is himself when he made it so a 4 year old with down syndrome could figure it out.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:50 am

Post by ActionDan »

Let's lynch pretty clear scum xofelf. I would lynch oversoul or shroomish too however. There's no reason to leave xofelf for later. She wont be killed nor will she actually do anything of use to town. I dare her to list her other abilities
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:51 am

Post by ActionDan »

Along with their flavor names.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 4648, Nero Cain wrote:NICE CHERRY PICK! My "this is pretty yuck" was ob in response to BOP's 4430 but nice try trying to make it look like I was calling Neil scum over the cray cray case.

Well.
1. I can handle a 1 minute response, and have multiple 1 minute responses in this thread alone much less my other games.
2. You are ignoring how my post doesn't make sense in response to the one post (and calling me scummy for it) and ignoring that my comment *does* make sense in response to the one you're claiming I couldn't have responded to. Good deductive work. :igmeou:
3. I'm not even sure what my scum benefit of setting you up for this would be, even if it was my goal. Like, say I did it...I then move the case from a theoretical fakeclaim (that has never happened) to a reality of why you two are both pushing a derp case...making me able to dismiss the case for what has happened as opposed to...dismissing the case because it is based on an idea that didn't happen? Whoo-hoo!

Majiffy is becoming scummier and scummier for me. He is basically doing nothing and has been doing nothing for, like, this entire day phase. But he's still posting a lot.
I'm okay with the Abom wagon.
I still don't support shooting Bulba.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I need to declare vla when I am out of town. I haven't been prodded yet. I get back to my house Sunday and I will officially catch up then. I am pretty current though since I generally read and don't post while on my phone.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok!

You are claiming that

In post 4439, Squirrel Girl wrote:It doesn't though. Just like his case on you is silly, the reverse of 'only scum would push this silly case' is equally silly.

is a response to

In post 4438, Nero Cain wrote:
This pretty yuck though. Its p obvious what Neil is getting at. I softclaim vig, no shot hence in his black and white mind I am "lying".

I'm talking about why Neil thinks that I'm lying. I don't think that "It doesn't though." Really makes any kind of sense in reply to this.

In post 4437, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4432, shos wrote:neil, please explain..? if you got a guilty, claiming would be beneficial right now imo.

I agree! 'cause then you guys would lynch me but
I'm going to flip town which confirms Neil as scum

"It doesn't though" DOES make sense in reply to the bolded.

Town has no reason to lie, on this I agree with Neil. I'm pretty sure you are scum so I'm going to quit arguing with you. I kinda dislike how Shos doesn't want you dead 'cause you are a confirmed dv and I don't know if he's your buddy, other scum or just stupid.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”