Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

@TM: You still have NOT addressed my vote on you and the reasons behind it. Explain to me your town motivation for ignoring me along with the town motivation behind the things I called scummy.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:29 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Also, a reads list so far would be nice....(since you can't be bothered to produce readable content on your own).
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

He was letting me know to back off of you in that post, not the other way around, since we hadn't had a chance to sync up yet (he was away).

As for my votes, the thought process was very clear. I felt your post was scummy, so I voted you. Then I thought you made a good post with some good points, so I voted him. If you're town, the reason why I found you scummy will gradually fade away (and since UT says this is how you are, then that could become clear) and if you're scum, I don't need to convince you why you are scum, so this would be a very unproductive conversation. You've already shown that you are ready to dismiss any accusations that could be made against you. I saw something in your post, I wanted to see if anyone else caught what I saw and so I drew minimal attention to your post to see if anyone else could see what I saw. Me thinking you're scum has little to do with you, because if I continue to find you scummy I have to convince others to vote you as you won't selfvote. If I find more townie posts from you instead, then I'm here for you buddy let's rock this thing.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

Would love to just say "yay! The bone side of OP backed off", but alas, I'm more interested in your thought process and what you saw so I can read YOU better. It's part of my process, so, I couldn't care less HOW you see me but rather WHY you see me that way. IE, I need to know how you think so I can compare it to later posts from you.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:10 pm

Sometimes, the other player's silence says a lot more. Basically a few comments rubbed me the wrong way, your comments about RVS being those that were scummy to me.
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by TunnelMates »

In post 100, Kthxbye wrote:@TM: You still have NOT addressed my vote on you and the reasons behind it. Explain to me your town motivation for ignoring me along with the town motivation behind the things I called scummy.

Glad you came out today. Thanks for the vote, I'll try to do the best for this district that I can!

In post 101, Kthxbye wrote:Also, a reads list so far would be nice....(since you can't be bothered to produce readable content on your own).

Republican party for dummies by George W. Bush
Those damn nazi democrats by Sarah Palin
I just can't wait to be Prez by Mitt Romney
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by TunnelMates »

In post 101, Kthxbye wrote:Also, a reads list so far would be nice....(since you can't be bothered to produce readable content on your own).

In post 100, Kthxbye wrote:@TM: You still have NOT addressed my vote on you and the reasons behind it. Explain to me your town motivation for ignoring me along with the town motivation behind the things I called scummy.

how about no..

kthxbai

sorry i always wanted to do that

okay coming right up, in a second, in a minute, in an hour, in two days, or right now

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by TunnelMates »

Lmfao
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by TunnelMates »

mantis

d3x

hiplop

my scumreads, idk about my other head

we are both here right now

our faces have gone from red hot to ice cold

true facts, get it straight bro

we a high-profile addition to the division of town
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 82, gameplay506 wrote:You started asking questions, being aggressive just because I vote someone.
Oh the lies. They make me smile. Read over the interaction. You Voted Kthx while asking a question. I answered for him and asked for your thoughts on the Wagons. How is that being aggro? And how can you possibly attach the reasoning to your Vote? Seriously, if you're going to lie, at least make it a good one. This is bush league shit.

Now you are saying you haven't made a big deal out of it.
Again I ask you, where have I made a "big deal" out of the page 1 Wagons? Why do you continue to avoid this question. There are 2 {or 3} players now pointing out your sidestep.

Your early aggression here doesn't feel like town aggression.
I'm really happy for you. Your dodging, hand waving, inflating my "aggression", and most importantly lying don't feel like Town to me. And it's more solid than anything I'm currently getting from the hiplop Wagon. {I'm also not too keen on the easy L-2}

Vote: gameplay506

I for one would very much like to hear Mantis's responses to OP's p.

In post 85, LynxKuroneko wrote:I'm using a lot of words because they'll inspire us all.
snip
Much like your entire post was doing, no?
No, you're just using a lot of words. You're keeping you post count pretty middle of the road. You're keeping your word count excessively high. You're keeping your game related content at minimum levels. I'd say that in the 6 words BE has used in his only game related post, he's contributed about as much as you have. The problem is, you're writing prose when it's not needed. You're fluffing the shit out of your posts and they are ultimately lacking in any meat. There is little to no point in what you're actually saying, but you're using a ton of words to say it. That's a problem and it will only get worse if you continue to fluff post. To flip a phrase, as you seem so want to do... Brevity is the soul of Mafia.

Now back to your first point.
You misunderstood; I too was referring to the votes on TunnelMates.
That makes even less sense. Why did you think Kthx Vote wasn't legit when he gave reasons for it that were game related. I don't care if you didn't agree with the reasons, the fact that he
had
reasons made the Vote legit. Why were you saying otherwise?

I want like to like you, I really do.
Why? You either think I'm Scum or I'm Town. If I'm leaving you with scummy vibes, why would you 'want to like me'?

Gameplay506 might not approve of your early aggression
Do you thus agree with his assessment of the situation? That I went aggro on him before p? That I "made a big deal of it" before p?

Kthx's p is full of good time vibes. Please stop beating the dead horse over TM, though. You're clearly not going to get anything from them and it only makes them post more drivel.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

So you're voting gameplay for voting you with bad reasons?

Also, why is it bad that a wagon you were on got to L-2?
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

No, actually gameplay vote seems legit
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Lynx, I'd like more of your words to have to do with the game.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

In post 94, geraintm wrote:Dislike konowa referring to themselves in the 3rd person, but happy enough with their posts so far
Gameplay seems defensive
Mantis had so e posts and then a vote. The two seem unrelated to me.

Tunnel mates - my god I hate hydras. So much posts. So little content. Much annoyance. Because I can't say they aren't not talking but they give me nothing to go on. I hope they improve when the game gets serious

Just realised, I be been in a game with nacho mama too.

D3x is my fave in this game. I want them to stick around

Ansuz - posting but post 49 got my back up. The kind of post to get others to contribute proper content without themselves having to do so. If there is much depiction of this then I will vote against it

Plz translate this into reads. Use the words 'town' and 'scum'
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by d3x »

It's not bad, but I found a better place for my Vote. It makes me uneasy that the Wagon I was on got to L-2 with the calibre of Votes that got it there.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

Let me quote the aggression for you:

In post 28, d3x wrote:So you're just hand waving the early Votes b/c it's the RVS?

Ansuz {both heads} has said that they find hiplop scummy.

Tunnel has 2 seemingly legitimate Votes.

Is your Vote on Kthx just RVS?

In post 62, d3x wrote:That's some funny horse shit, right there. Just because Wagons are common in the RVS does not mean they don't say anything. RVS Wagons say quite a bit, both of the Wagonee and the Wagoners. And that doesn't even speak to the fact that the Wagons built at the time were not RVS Wagon flippery. Just because a Wagon builds in the RVS does not mean it's for the lolz.

In post 62, d3x wrote:Please point out where I'm making a big deal about it. I asked a question and pointed out that those Voting on the Wagons are seemingly doing so for legitimate reasons. Now I'm making a big deal about it, for your info.

D3x agggressive? Nope.

But no really why are you whining so much and being nitpicky? I never said the aggression I am voting you for is located just in your first post concerning me. That is why calling me a liar isn't correct here. I am gonna adress the post in which you vote me just in a moment.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by gameplay506 »

In post 109, d3x wrote:
In post 82, gameplay506 wrote:You started asking questions, being aggressive just because I vote someone.
Oh the lies. They make me smile. Read over the interaction. You Voted Kthx while asking a question. I answered for him and asked for your thoughts on the Wagons. How is that being aggro? And how can you possibly attach the reasoning to your Vote? Seriously, if you're going to lie, at least make it a good one. This is bush league shit.
Actually it is really interesting how you ignore your post . Why exactly did thought that I was talking only about post ?

Now you are saying you haven't made a big deal out of it.
Again I ask you, where have I made a "big deal" out of the page 1 Wagons? Why do you continue to avoid this question. There are 2 {or 3} players now pointing out your sidestep.
Ugh I think there are just 2. You and Konowa (unless I missed someone; if so point me to him). Why did you feel like exaggerating right here? Oh and the big deal about day 1 wagons is where you call some part of my post "horse shit" , just so you know.

Your early aggression here doesn't feel like town aggression.
I'm really happy for you. Your dodging, hand waving, inflating my "aggression", and most importantly lying don't feel like Town to me. And it's more solid than anything I'm currently getting from the hiplop Wagon. {I'm also not too keen on the easy L-2}
So you are voting me for not answering where your aggression came from? So are scum more likely to do that? Have you heard of lazy town? Oh and if you are basing your vote on me not answering your questions ( lying as you call it), but seeing I already answered it, what do you have against me now? And this vote on me just seems like an OMGUS vote so hard.

Vote: gameplay506

Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:41 am

That's not aggression. You wouldn't know what it is if it danced naked in front of you and slapped you in the face.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:02 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Alright. d3x, I'm not sure why you're trying to make sense of the TunnelMates discussion, when your own logic is baffling me. When I made my comment on TunnelMate's non-legitimate votes, there were two votes on him. 1) Post #14 (I'm not sure how to link posts, sorry), which was a random vote. 2) Post #17, which had the reasoning ("Is scum posting uncomfortably during RVS"). Yet TM's only posts were #12 and #13, which merely said hello and that he might do an impression.

So why are you so defensive when it comes to TM, when the votes on them were *clearly* meaningless? It only makes me feel like you're steering attention away from him. I'm glad I spewed fluff; it appears someone's caught the bait.

Post #26, asking gameplay506 about the two wagons that were clearly RVS, yet you started a feud with gameplay506 over it. I suppose he's your first victim of mind games. You stated in post #28 that "Ansuz said they find hiplop scummy". Read that number again; post 28. Barely into page one. Why are you pushing out 'facts' that are clearly spawned over early-game (can I call them hunches?) ramblings?

Let's go over this again. You're insisting that MY posts are fluffy, but please go back and check out TM's cotton candy boxes.

32, 33, 37, 38, 55, 57, 58, 59, 61, 63, 64, 65, 71, 72, 76, 77... Lots of tossing around 'reads' based on several paragraphs of content. Lots of beating around the bush and playful quips. Lots of nothing... I don't see others defending their babbling scum buddies, nor trying so hard to defend empty statements.

*takes deep breath* d3x, why did you have to give yourself and your scum buddy away?

Unvote. VOTE: d3x

(And by gut feeling, TunnelMates after.)

Edited to put the vote on its own line.
Last edited by fferyllt on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:25 am

To link to a player's post. You can click on the specific post...copy the url and post it. To get the format you need to do this.

Code: Select all

[url=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=6097933#p6097933]#118[/url]

In that case I named the url your post number. What is important is the code (and). The rest gets filled in.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:52 am

Post by fferyllt »

VC 1.2

Then Bur's sons lifted
the level land,
Mithgarth the mighty
there they made;
The sun from the south
warmed the stones of earth,
And green was the ground
with growing leeks.

d3x
(1): gameplay506, LynxKuroneko
TunnelMates
(2): HighShroomish, Kthxbye
hiplop
(2): Ansuz, Burning_Earth
gameplay506
(2): Konowa, d3x
Ansuz
(1): hiplop
geraintm
(1): Osseus pseudotripodis
HighShroomish
(1): Mantisdreamz
Konowa
(1): geraintm

Not Voting
(1): TunnelMates

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: August 20, Midnight US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2014-08-19 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- prods will go out in aprrox 13 hours if needed.
- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:46 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Thanks a bunch, Osseus! Also,
@mod lady, I was voting for d3x
. =^_^= :good:
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:32 am

Post by TunnelMates »

Bert I think lynx is town
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:58 am

Post by TunnelMates »

Lynx may be too nice to be town

oh my god what godly logic, look at it
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:59 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 121, LynxKuroneko wrote:Thanks a bunch, Osseus! Also,
@mod lady, I was voting for d3x
. =^_^= :good:

I think the vote counter sometimes gets confused if there is unrelated text on the same line as the vote. I edited your post to split up that line.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”