Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4875 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 4874, Cloud Nine wrote:I think my whole neighborhood besides PV is ragequitting though.

no.

~R
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4876 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

o ok
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4877 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

In post 4873, Cloud Nine wrote:Also like 80% on BBMolla being scum in our hood.

75% on toog.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4878 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I'm glad all this is going on in the main thread where the people who have to eventually vote on things can see it
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 4878, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm glad all this is going on in the main thread where the people who have to eventually vote on things can see it

When is eventually happening
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4880 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

In post 4878, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm glad all this is going on in the main thread where the people who have to eventually vote on things can see it

Pretty sure we lynched AP and are lynching ULF over things that happened outside of the main thread.

Somebody needs to start thinking out our hood, please

-Notscience's #1 fan
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4881 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4877, Cloud Nine wrote:

75% on toog.
And so far, the only rationale I've seen behind your scum read is: "I hate playing with you." "You're an anti-town fuck." and "Rogue, let's be friends, everyone else in the hood can die."

The fact that people can't see the continuous back-tracking and role rewriting ULF is doing just makes me want to...

*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

ULF initially claims he picks three targets, and if one of them is killed, he is notified of which faction kills them.
He then says he watches people to see who visits them. 3 Targets being watched, mind you.
bork questions him which it is.
He says he's a modified watcher, and is notified if anyone visits them, and that he just said shot because he was thinking about AP.
I point out that he claimed to "watch" 3 people last night and that none of them died, so he got no results, which means he was still operating under the "I only watch for shootings" mindset.

So are we to assume that of the 3 people he targeted Night 1, ONLY Nero was targeted, and it was ONLY by the Horseman faction? And then we have to assume again, since he's obviously still not clear about his role pm being shots vs. visits, that the 3 people he watched last night also were not targeted by a single faction?

Again... this is a Watcher that can view
THREE
people at once, one of which was assumed to be a tracker going into the Night Phase, and no one was targeted?

Finally, let's just discuss the ridiculousness of the role itself. What would a role like that even accomplish? You get to know the names of the factions in the game? At best, it can only confirm if someone was killed by town or scum, or any living person that was targeted by scum is almost guaranteed to be town, so it becomes a weakened Cop role too!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4882 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

please for the love of god vig/lynch/track/investigate/watch/roleblock/jailkeep toog or Molla tomorrow.

Thin our hood.

Also, NS, let's play against our win cons by lynching everyone in our hood except us because we are cursed to stay in this game forever.

:roll:
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4883 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 4881, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 4877, Cloud Nine wrote:

75% on toog.
And so far, the only rationale I've seen behind your scum read is: "I hate playing with you." "You're an anti-town fuck." and "Rogue, let's be friends, everyone else in the hood can die."

The fact that people can't see the continuous back-tracking and role rewriting ULF is doing just makes me want to...

*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*
*headdesk*

ULF initially claims he picks three targets, and if one of them is killed, he is notified of which faction kills them.
He then says he watches people to see who visits them. 3 Targets being watched, mind you.
He says he's a modified watcher, and is notified if anyone visits them, and that he just said shot because he was thinking about AP.
I point out that he claimed to "watch" 3 people last night and that none of them died, so he got no results, which means he was still operating under the "I only watch for shootings" mindset.

So are we to assume that of the 3 people he targeted Night 1, ONLY Nero was targeted, and it was ONLY by the Horseman faction? And then we have to assume again, since he's obviously still not clear about his role pm being shots vs. visits, that the 3 people he watched last night also were not targeted by a single faction?

Again... this is a Watcher that can view
THREE
people at once, one of which was assumed to be a tracker going into the Night Phase, and no one was targeted?

Finally, let's just discuss the ridiculousness of the role itself. What would a role like that even accomplish? You get to know the names of the factions in the game? At best, it can only confirm if someone was killed by town or scum, or any living person that was targeted by scum is almost guaranteed to be town, so it becomes a weakened Cop role too!

Because I was going to announce if town visited my targets too. Very good, you
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4884 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Cloud Nine is full of shit and seem ungenuine about thinking I'm scum

\o/
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4885 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I've been so god damned tired from work this week that catching up has been hopeless. So suck it.

But I mean I can like ISO people and shit, I'm just not gonna read 200 pages/
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4886 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Rogue »

Our neighborhood is a friendly place.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4887 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Are you the head that keeps whining about not wanting to play or some shit
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4888 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Rogue »

Yep.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #4889 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by BBmolla »

k

so sup I'm town, who is scum, I'll dayvig them
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4890 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Me
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4891 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

Please dayvig me
oopsies! haha!

Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #4892 (ISO) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

It will be very pro town to do so
oopsies! haha!

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #4893 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:15 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 4881, Toogeloo wrote:ULF initially claims he picks three targets, and if one of them is killed, he is notified of which faction kills them.

Again... this is a Watcher that can view THREE people at once, one of which was assumed to be a tracker going into the Night Phase, and no one was targeted?

I really like this post.

Additionally, I hadn't been considering the other implications of what MS' role would do if it's the visiting version (which he has clarified that it is) but Toog is right in the sense that even though it's less powerful in some ways (doesn't show the exact person) it's MORE powerful in other ways (shows the faction, so later in the game at massclaim, when people are saying who they visited at other points in the game, you've essentially got a really easy way to pretty much definitively catch scum who had no reason to think they were caught, with no wiggle room for the person caught (I saw only a scum faction visit X -> you claimed visiting X -> you MUST be scum). And he gets 3 visits per night with no limited shot. This role can probably win games by itself and that's probably a good indication that he doesn't have it.

VOTE: ULF

My working hypothesis now would be that ULF is red scum that knew the faction name the whole time, red really did kill Nero, and he legitimately thought he got blue AP scum caught visiting mac n cheese, which he obviously had no problem pushing.
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4894 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:23 am

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

less BS more ULF votes needed
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4895 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Ultimate Life Form »

In post 4893, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 4881, Toogeloo wrote:ULF initially claims he picks three targets, and if one of them is killed, he is notified of which faction kills them.

Again... this is a Watcher that can view THREE people at once, one of which was assumed to be a tracker going into the Night Phase, and no one was targeted?

I really like this post.

Additionally, I hadn't been considering the other implications of what MS' role would do if it's the visiting version (which he has clarified that it is) but Toog is right in the sense that even though it's less powerful in some ways (doesn't show the exact person) it's MORE powerful in other ways (shows the faction, so later in the game at massclaim, when people are saying who they visited at other points in the game, you've essentially got a really easy way to pretty much definitively catch scum who had no reason to think they were caught, with no wiggle room for the person caught (I saw only a scum faction visit X -> you claimed visiting X -> you MUST be scum). And he gets 3 visits per night with no limited shot. This role can probably win games by itself and that's probably a good indication that he doesn't have it.

VOTE: ULF

My working hypothesis now would be that ULF is red scum that knew the faction name the whole time, red really did kill Nero, and he legitimately thought he got blue AP scum caught visiting mac n cheese, which he obviously had no problem pushing.

desp is a nice guy. he wouldnt give me absolutely fucking useless roles. i know that my role can reach a full potential

once again, i am guilty of lynching AP town-vig. that is a mortal sin and i am not angry if i get lynched. i deserve to be lynched. mastin isnt here and probably wont ever come back, so yeah, just kill me. i am doing you all a favor
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4896 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:43 am

really though, who killed S4TD? they were a commuter, nobody would be ballsy enough to kill a commuter unless they knew they werent commuting. you really got to weed out that scumfuck. probably some neighborhood shenanigans that i dont care about. go do the heavy lifting. lol.
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4897 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:46 am

oh and bork, you of all people should know i am not dumb.... if me-scum wanted to kick AP's vig-butt all i had to do was to CC vig and that would be the end of it. he'd flip over and its much easier to invent a cover story for why my hypothetical kill got blocked and/or there are two vigs in the game, rather than this stinky 3 target watcher bullshit that i'd expect nobody to buy.

why would i make things difficult for myself? its not logical or rational. not like i am, but... always choose the simplest way right?
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #4898 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:54 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

In post 4897, Ultimate Life Form wrote:oh and bork, you of all people should know i am not dumb.... if me-scum wanted to kick AP's vig-butt all i had to do was to CC vig and that would be the end of it. he'd flip over and its much easier to invent a cover story for why my hypothetical kill got blocked and/or there are two vigs in the game, rather than this stinky 3 target watcher bullshit that i'd expect nobody to buy.

why would i make things difficult for myself? its not logical or rational. not like i am, but... always choose the simplest way right?

This explanation doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, especially since this is multiball meaning 1) you're going to think twice before making that kind of ballsy play as scum because you don't have that many members and 2) Even if you were scum all you knew is that AP wasn't on your team. You certainly didn't know he was telling the truth (in fact, if hypothetical-you-scum's team killed Nero, it was actually fairly likely he was NOT telling the truth FYPOV since you had no other way to explain a Majiffy kill other than the outside change at 2 Vigs), and counterclaiming him could've been disastrous for you if AP were scum and there was someone town out there preparing to CC him.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #4899 (ISO) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:59 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

If you are blue scum none of the narratives really make sense except that [you are scum with the role you claimed you have], and

1) that just seems kind of a weird non-specific role for scum to have.
2) In this scenario, you know that the OTHER team shot Nero, not Mac and Cheese, which means you knew AP was town the whole time. It seems weird with the demeanor you had yesterday since it sounded like you actually had figured something out in your head, and I'm not seriously considering you for blue scum. If you're scum you're almost certainly on the non-Majiffy team.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”