Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Desperado »

My naked vote contains more content than .

Did you, like, do any of that overnight or what? Who is scum?
;)
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:10 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 522, Bins wrote:That's what I was thinking. How do you separate mafia from WW? The Titus lynch and a NK analysis. I didn't mean to bring out SNS' bad side.

Oh sorry. I cant tell tone through text. I thought your post was condenscending me. My apologies :lol:

And youre right. Not everyone who discusses the NK is scum. You eventually have to do that. I think the point I was getting at, was the way he wanted to talk about it. He threw in the word "framed" which was odd. And then he asked everyone thoughts. To me, I look for the scum in everyone. So in his case, he was subtly implying Reineo was framed or something, then asked everyone thoughts. Planting seeds.

Also,
@MOD V/LA til the 6th

Girlyfriend visiting.
I will reread while Im VLA but probably no more posts after this.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Paschendale »

Despite them being by my scumreads, those last votes on Titus by Bulge and Bins didn't look very bussy. It's possible that the whole wagon was town.

@Mist: Can we get a final vote count for day 1?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 525, Desperado wrote:My naked vote contains more content than .

Care to explain said vote?

And no I didn't, but I will be over the next couple of days

In post 527, Paschendale wrote:Despite them being by my scumreads, those last votes on Titus by Bulge and Bins didn't look very bussy. It's possible that the whole wagon was town.

Why did your mind jump to a whole town wagon instead of thinking they're wolves? And do you honestly think a whole town wagon d1 is realistic in a 7-3-2? That would literally mean scum is everyone off the wagon.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Unsight »

I think this is accurate.

Final Day 1 Vote CountTitus (7): Not_Mafia, Wickedestjr, reinoe, Splashcloud, Paschendale, The Bulge, Bins
Splashcloud (3): Titus, Desperado, fuzzybutternut
Maruchan (1): snscompt1
Paschendale (1): bjc

VOTE: fuzzybutternut
- Unvoted in 453, called ShadedMelee scum in 475, next vote was Splashcloud on 492.
Games are meant to be fun.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 528, Not_Mafia wrote:Why did your mind jump to a whole town wagon instead of thinking they're wolves? And do you honestly think a whole town wagon d1 is realistic in a 7-3-2? That would literally mean scum is everyone off the wagon.

That's a good point. I didn't think of that. I think my brain was in single-faction mode. Again, I'd like to see the final votecount so I can break it down and get some ideas.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Bins »

It's in the post right above yours. Unsight did one.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 am

Post by Paschendale »

I wanted one from the mod.

Either way, if Bulge and Bins could have been voting for a different faction than their own, then the scumreads (or ww-reads) still stand.
Splashcloud
Splashcloud
Townie
Splashcloud
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Splashcloud »

In post 529, Unsight wrote:I think this is accurate.

Final Day 1 Vote CountTitus (7): Not_Mafia, Wickedestjr, reinoe, Splashcloud, Paschendale, The Bulge, Bins
Splashcloud (3): Titus, Desperado, fuzzybutternut
Maruchan (1): snscompt1
Paschendale (1): bjc

VOTE: fuzzybutternut
- Unvoted in 453, called ShadedMelee scum in 475, next vote was Splashcloud on 492.

I believe this is incorrect as I happened to replace Maruchan, so was sns' vote on me or someone else?
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:18 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 532, Paschendale wrote:I wanted one from the mod.

Either way, if Bulge and Bins could have been voting for a different faction than their own, then the scumreads (or ww-reads) still stand.

What do you mean by this? Sorry, this confuses me a bit. :shifty:
There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
GTKAFuzzy! Come ask me questions. :D
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:22 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 528, Not_Mafia wrote:Why did your mind jump to a whole town wagon instead of thinking they're wolves? And do you honestly think a whole town wagon d1 is realistic in a 7-3-2? That would literally mean scum is everyone off the wagon.

NM makes a good point here. The likelihood of the entire wagon being town is slim to none.
I'd expect a 1-1-4 scenario if anything.

Now then, in no way, shape, or form, is analyzing a NK something scum does in thread. What would be the point of that? Voting me for that just shows that you're looking for a lynch without foundation. Find a good reason to vote me and then I'll acknowledge it a little more.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:23 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

Unsight, what are you going on about? I'm fairly certain I explained the reasoning behind all of my votes. I even declared exactly who I thought was scum.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 511, fuzzybutternut wrote:Reinoe? Interesting..

PR hunting, no doubt.

Or framing?

Thoughts on the NK everyone?

Nightkill analysis is crucial, obviously. Maybe not soooo much at this point, but whatever. To each his own. But this post looks awkward to me. Noting.

In post 525, Desperado wrote:My
naked
vote contains more content than .

Ok cool, I get that you're making a point and calling out N_M. But you still need to explain the vote.

In post 527, Paschendale wrote:Despite them being by my scumreads, those last votes on Titus by Bulge and Bins didn't look very bussy. It's possible that the whole wagon was town.

Possible? Technically. But HIGHLY unlikely. I don't like this for some reason. Also noted.

In post 535, fuzzybutternut wrote:

NM makes a good point here. The likelihood of the entire wagon being town is slim to none.

Now then, in no way, shape, or form, is analyzing a NK something scum does in thread. What would be the point of that? Voting me for that just shows that you're looking for a lynch without foundation. Find a good reason to vote me and then I'll acknowledge it a little more.

I don't like this defense either. It's sounds like forced passiveness, like "hey yea vote me, but you better have a good reason for it!"

Holding my vote for now. I want more content to look at.

@fuzzy - You asked everyone else for their thoughts on the NK but never provided yours. Why do you think reinoe was killed?

@Pasch - 1) What makes you so sure mine and Bins' votes weren't bussing Titus?
2) Do you think it is plausible that as a pair of werewolves we coordinated the hammer together?

@Desp - You acknowledge your vote as naked, but make no effort to "dress" it and instead just use it as a shot against N_M. Care to enlighten us? And does the vote have anything to do with N_M (ie associative tells)?
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Unsight »

In post 536, fuzzybutternut wrote:Unsight, what are you going on about? I'm fairly certain I explained the reasoning behind all of my votes. I even declared exactly who I thought was scum.

You called
ShadedMelee
/
Titus
scum but didn't vote them. At a time when you were voting no one. If you're his scum partner then it makes sense that you'd want some plausible deniability "I thought he was scum in Post XYZ" but not want to bus him by actually voting him. Not my strongest read ever, but I've lynched people for less.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 534, fuzzybutternut wrote:
In post 532, Paschendale wrote:I wanted one from the mod.

What do you mean by this? Sorry, this confuses me a bit. :shifty:

I was rethinking my scumreads on them because their votes on Titus really didn't look like busses to me. But I had forgotten about the multiball. So, since they can be werewolves and have voted for an enemy there, I see no reason to change my conclusions.

In post 535, fuzzybutternut wrote:NM makes a good point here. The likelihood of the entire wagon being town is slim to none.

Yes, I agree. I was incorrect before.

Scum certainly could. But I don't imagine that they would be more likely than town to do so. I think of more interest is that there was only one kill. Whoever stopped the other one, props!

In post 537, The Bulge wrote:Possible? Technically. But HIGHLY unlikely. I don't like this for some reason. Also noted.

Maybe you should come up with one. Otherwise, this looks like bullshit.

@Pasch - 1) What makes you so sure mine and Bins' votes weren't bussing Titus?
2) Do you think it is plausible that as a pair of werewolves we coordinated the hammer together?

They just don't look like busses. Having seen many and done a few, that's not what they look like. And I don't think your votes require coordination, nor do you necessarily both have to be bad guys. My scumreads on you are independent of each other.

In post 538, Unsight wrote:You called
ShadedMelee
/
Titus
scum but didn't vote them. At a time when you were voting no one. If you're his scum partner then it makes sense that you'd want some plausible deniability "I thought he was scum in Post XYZ" but not want to bus him by actually voting him. Not my strongest read ever, but I've lynched people for less.

And I'll bet they flipped town. That's a weak reason.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Day 1's Final Vote Count:

In post 480, Mist7676 wrote:
Vote Count:
Titus
(7) - Not_Mafia, Splashcloud, Wickedestjr, reinoe, Paschendale, The Bulge, Bins.
Splashcloud
(4) - Titus, snscompt1, Desperado, fuzzybutternut,
Paschendale
(1) - bjc
You Are Worth It
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 539, Paschendale wrote:Scum certainly could. But I don't imagine that they would be more likely than town to do so. I think of more interest is that there was only one kill. Whoever stopped the other one, props!

You don't know the set up of an Open game you're in?

In post 535, fuzzybutternut wrote: then, in no way, shape, or form, is analyzing a NK something scum does in thread. What would be the point of that? Voting me for that just shows that you're looking for a lynch without foundation. Find a good reason to vote me and then I'll acknowledge it a little more.

Have you really never seen scum NK commentary or are you feigning ignorance?

And why did you vote Splash over Titus/Shaded at the end of the day? Both wagons were on L-3 when you voted and your case on Shaded seemed to be better than your one on the Maru slot.

VOTE: Fuzzy
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
fuzzybutternut
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
fuzzybutternut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:21 am

Post by fuzzybutternut »

In post 538, Unsight wrote:
In post 536, fuzzybutternut wrote:Unsight, what are you going on about? I'm fairly certain I explained the reasoning behind all of my votes. I even declared exactly who I thought was scum.

You called
ShadedMelee
/
Titus

Please go back and re-read my posts. I explained all my votes to a key. I explained my scum reads too. There was a whole discussion about it yesterday. Yes, I thought Shaded/Titus was scum, but I wanted to hold my vote at the time. Sns (I think it was sns) made a comment that made me change my mind about who I wanted to vote, and so I voted for them instead.

Now, please tell me, what would be the purpose in bussing my scumbuddy in a setup like this? That would potentially leave my team at a disadvantage, as having them lynched would leave us one less and possibly two less, assuming we were mafia and not werewolves. At any case, it's damn near suicidal to do.

@whoever asked me about my thoughts on the NK (I'm far too lazy to go back and re-read atm), I'd guess PR hunting, if anything. Might've just been something to pass the night. There's no way of knowing for sure.
Come play
modded
Minecraft!
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Paschendale »

In post 541, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 539, Paschendale wrote:Scum certainly could. But I don't imagine that they would be more likely than town to do so. I think of more interest is that there was only one kill. Whoever stopped the other one, props!

You don't know the set up of an Open game you're in?

No, I just forgot. It's been a really stressful week. And it seems to be continuing.
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Paschendale »

Looking at the votes that weren't on Titus, Fuzzy's is the most suspect. SNS is a townread for me, as is Desperado, though a weaker one. Titus already flipped. It does seem very unlikely that Titus was bussed, based on the multiball setup, so looking for his teammate off his wagon seems quite reasonable. It could also be the BJC/Unsight slot. Unsight will need to work very hard to rehabilitate that slot.

Also, because missing important setup details is apparently my thing lately, I just noticed that the mafia sample PM does not include a factional kill. So it is not, in fact, noteworthy that there was only one kill. We know that there should only have been one.

The question is, is it better strategy to pursue the werewolves first, or the mafia first? On the one hand, werewolves have a kill, on the other, we have a seer to track them down.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards werewolves.

VOTE: Bulge
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Unsight »

In post 535, fuzzybutternut wrote:I'd expect a 1-1-4 scenario if anything.

Interesting. Pasch is probably the mafia on the wagon. bjc's read was a really good one and 544 ( above this post ) may as well be a mafia claim. Normally I wouldn't really suspect bussing Day 1, but I think Pasch came so close to lynching that she said "Fuck it, I'd rather lose a scum partner than leave the game" and went with it.

That said, if you two are the remaining mafia I'd rather lynch you over her because she feels more useful.

Bulge looks really good as a werewolf.

As for the last werewolf, the biggest wagon on Bulge yesterday was: fuzzybutternut, Paschendale, Desperado, bjc, snscompt1,
Maruchan
Splashcloud. As I said, I don't
normally
consider a Day 1 bus to be a thing so that leaves wickedestjr, Bins, and and Not_Mafia. Bulge tunneled really hard on Not_Mafia so we can knock him off the list plus his play is awesome. I don't have a scum read on wickedestjr or Bins, and Bulge didn't vote either. I like that Bins voted Bulge on 253. It wasn't a wagon that was going to go anywhere at the time of her vote but it was well past RVS and the reason was decent imo. Wickedestjr's "I'm surprised I'm still alive" in 517 is weird to me but
probably
maybe not scummy. Either way they are both very active and that is many days away. And all of this paragraph is based on Bulge flipping Werewolf. If he doesn't then back to square one we go... well, square one minus one mafia team.

tl;dr:
Paschendale
fuzzybutternut
The Bulge
. All these people need to die. More votes on fuzzy plz.

PS: bjc was town as fuck and his reads were super good. He had ShadedMelee, Bulge, Pasch picked out super fast. If all 3 flip scum then the town owes him a ton for the upcoming win.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Vote Count:

fuzzybutternut
(3) - Not_Mafia, snscompt1, Unsight
The Bulge
(2) - Paschendale, Desperado

(expired on 2014-08-16 05:25:27)

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
You Are Worth It
Paschendale
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Paschendale
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Paschendale »

In post 545, Unsight wrote:PS:
bjc was town as fuck and his reads were super good.
He had ShadedMelee, Bulge, Pasch picked out super fast. If all 3 flip scum then the town owes him a ton for the upcoming win.

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Bins »

I don't see how you can say someone has good reads if the people (minue the one) haven't flipped yet...
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by The Bulge »

^ This.

Why is everybody talking like I'm confirmed ww? Like Unsight said, it's back to square one when I flip town. Sure, read me as werewolf, whatever. But go no further until the flip, because you're wasting your time and the town's time.

Return to “Completed Open Games”