Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

ProHawk, I tend to have a self-centered game but still there can be logical fallacies that don't involve you.

Scumreads town read?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by notscience »

VOTE: mist
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 4110, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 4109, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4072, Squirrel Girl wrote:Were you just blowing smoke with the 'outted scum' thing, or do you honestly believe I am outted scum?

I think you are very likely to be scum yes. That whole "no u are the scummy one for pointing out my contradiction" doesn't seem like a really townie reaction.

But, just to clarify - do you honestly consider me "outted" or was that simply chest thumping?

In post 4109, Nero Cain wrote:I don't exactly have a town read on Mist but that's not fishing.

Yes it is.

Ok, if he keeps mentioning it, he obviously wants people to know about it, and being shady about it is really annoying. It's not role fishing.

In post 4121, Svenskt Stål wrote:how is it even possible that after a slight catch up that you find me the most scummy? I was the first on the lynched scum yesterday.

Also guys, I'm not scum, seriously :3 I will claim if I do get close to a lynch, but I really hope it doesn't come to that. Seeing as how the leading wagons are Shroom (town read) and myself (town ;)) I don't really want to vote either of them >__< Why not a good ol' Neil lynch? Though, if it comes down to it, I'd be willing to vote Shroom.

You sir are trying to coast, admitedly so am I, but I am awesome and lynched scum yesterday so I am taking it chill.

Lynching scum doesn't give you that many town points.

In post 4130, Squirrel Girl wrote:I agree, the poisoner should try to poison him and then claim result.

Now this is role fishing~

In post 4198, shos wrote:Hey majiffy, what are the odds that toshu ismentioned in your role pm somewhere as flavor? Answer in a fashion that will not help scum. Just tell me if the nane is mentioned.

Ok I'm going to ask this. I'm assuming you're talking about the quote at the top, right? (not role fishing, as this has nothing to do with the role; sit down SG)
You Are Worth It
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by ActionDan »

VOTE: highshroomish

Either mist or sh room is fine. Slightly prefer this.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3943, HighShroomish wrote:
Anyways, could someone give a case for me-scum?

Analysis that is uncharacteristic of your town game, meant to look like you were more helpful than you really were + opportunistic voting patterns

Majiffy's attack on Goat is bad and is the only thing that makes me reconsider my town read on him. BoP's subsequent attack is opportunistic.

In post 4011, BBmolla wrote:Goat is so fucking town it hurts, BoP's attack is terrible

You should help us lynch them tomorrow.

In post 4031, The Goat wrote:
A better question...does anyone have anything 100% more compelling than my gut?

Yes, but we can go over that later.

In post 4060, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Nero Cain remains a good wagon that no one will even talk about with me.

Maybe later.

In post 4089, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1623, HighShroomish wrote:Whoa whoa whoa hold the fucking phone.
Hey. TSO. Over here.
Shut the fuck up over Mastin right now. Just shut up. Please. Be productive. You're being more annoying than Majiffy with the death tunnel.

Nati, I don't believe we've met. I'm HS. Genius millionaire playboy philanthropist. I've used my knowledge of English semantics and over all common sense to come to the conclusion that Y&B is either trying to soft claim Lover with someone or is just being stupid scum. The second is more likely because I flipped a coin and knew which one I really thought it was while it was in the air.

Vote Y&B so I don't have to make a post-by-post ISO case on her please. I hate having to do those on phones.

The whole thing with shos+xof voting Y&B to even it out means one of three things- scum just decided to sheep the weakest player to take pressure off, scum just wanted to take pressure off and move it, or they are town who think that scum is scum. Option three seems most optimal.

P-Edit: guys, it would be nice if you would let me post...
P-Edit: come on guys...
P-Edit: This isn't funny.

Kinda don't like this post actually. Too... try hardy? Wants to emulate the arrogance others have but doesn't really achieve the same effect?

This. Exactly this.

In post 4096, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 4038, neil1113 wrote:
In post 4034, Birds of Prey wrote:No. The thing is, Always isn't a cop. Nor is she saying confirmed. Always is just really confident and that's confidence we don't share. We are both scumreading Neil now, and we're both voting him.

You're way off. There was no cop claim, nor was anyone thinking a cop claim. I'm not commenting any more on this. Plenty of others have seen it and understood it, I doubt both of you have that rough of a time looking at evidence, and drawing the right conclusions from it.

With that said, either put your vote somewhere useful, or shut up and stop wasting 40 pages of you talking back and forth with others and getting nothing accomplished by doing so. I'm not being today's lynch. Period. Get over it. If you're scum, you're more than welcome to try and kill me tonight. But for today, there are other lynch wagons that will be happening, I am not one of them.

This arrogance is exactly what makes me want to lynch you. The fact that you tip toe around a certain fact that is mostly obscured from the town's eyes and pretend like it makes you town. If you're going to want to make me believe it (or the other's that have pestered you about it) then out right,
say it
. Otherwise, you aren't
confirmed
town.

In post 4098, Svenskt Stål wrote:That went horribly.

Prohawk-

I was on lemni before you, before anyone, when the slot was known as rhaego.

Get you facts straight or shut the fuck up.

Have I mentioned that this is scum?

In post 4109, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4106, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 4096, Mist7676 wrote:This arrogance is exactly what makes me want to lynch you. The fact that you tip toe around a certain fact that is mostly obscured from the town's eyes and pretend like it makes you town. If you're going to want to make me believe it (or the other's that have pestered you about it) then out right,
say it
. Otherwise, you aren't
confirmed
town.

In other news, Mist continues to fish more than scumhunt as far as the Neil situation goes.
People continue to have votes on Neil.

I don't exactly have a town read on Mist but that's not fishing.

:neutral:

In post 4169, Oversoul wrote:
, yeah, I guess Mist can die.

What was it about that particular post that made you think Mist-scum?

In post 4197, Birds of Prey wrote:
Noted flip-flopping on scumteam info ( 2 teams, then later one of 7/8)

What flip flopping? All I see is speculation on the amount of scum in the game, not the size or number of the teams. Given that, 7 or 8 falls strictly into the setup spec that had already been expounded on at that point (teams of 4 and 3 or 2 teams of 4). To see those numbers come up again isn't all that surprising from flailing scum. What disturbs me the most is your attempt to repurpose the information in accordance to an upcoming agenda. After all, why are you looking back at setup information from flip scum if you weren't preparing to use it for some purpose, of which your intentions in this regard aren't very clear. Also, what does this have to do with Mist? Or was the entire point of revisiting Lemni's spec just because everyone else was doing so?

In post 4202, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 4130, Squirrel Girl wrote:I agree, the poisoner should try to poison him and then claim result.

Now this is role fishing~

How is that role fishing?

Unvote

Vote Mist7676

I will not be around before deadline.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Post by shos »

Scumreads:
Shroom, mist, bulba, svensky stwk.

Why does it matter to you mist?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Votecount 2.12

Mist7676 11 (geists, Moogle Dance Troupe, neil1113, The Goat, Squirrel Girl, xofelf, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey, Oversoul, notscience, BulbaFenix)

HighShroomish 6 (Always, ProHawk, shos, Majiffy, Abomination, ActionDan)

neil1113 3 (beastcharizard, HighShroomish, Mist7676)

Birds of Prey 2 (Young and Beautiful, Nero Cain)

xofelf 1 (BBmolla)
Oversoul 1 (Egg)
Nero Cain 1 (Squirrel Girl)
Svenskt Stal 1 (Venmar)
Venmar 1 (Svenskt Stal)

14 to lynch. Deadline: August 3, 3 PM EST.
This is in less than 24 hours and this may well be the last VC before then.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE:mIST

lets get one more vote then hear a claim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: mist
Although subpar, I cancompromise on this one and DLisvery soon.

L-1.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Abomination »

In post 4207, Nero Cain wrote:

What do you think a claim will accomplish?

I'd like to vote for mist before I go to sleep so someone can unvote before I do or I can just hammer her.
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by Abomination »

(Axxle)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4209, Abomination wrote:

I'd like to vote for mist before I go to sleep so someone can unvote before I do or I can just hammer her.

So we should just lynch without a claim? pfft

I mean, IDK, there's prob not enough time time get a counter wagon if we like her claim or w/e. I dislike some of the company but that could be scum bussing her...its just doesn't feel right to be like "i don't care about your claim or anything else you have to say and we are lynching you."

Why do you want her lynched without giving her a chance to claim/get any final thoughts out?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Post by The Goat »

Please do not do this.
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by The Goat »

unvote
to avoid lunatic hammering.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Mist wagon gained unexpected momentum after I voted shroomish and made it the lead wagon.

Not voting mist.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 4214, Majiffy wrote:Mist wagon gained unexpected momentum after I voted shroomish and made it the lead wagon.

Not voting mist.

Well, don't vote Mist right this MOMENT...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you do know that Abomination is scum, right?

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by The Goat »

In post 4216, Nero Cain wrote:you do know that Abomination is scum, right?

I was pondering that. I certainly want a claim before
anyone
hammers.
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Post by Abomination »

In post 4211, Nero Cain wrote:

I mean, IDK, there's prob not enough time time get a counter wagon if we like her claim or w/e. I dislike some of the company but that could be scum bussing her...its just doesn't feel right to be like "i don't care about your claim or anything else you have to say and we are lynching you."

Why do you want her lynched without giving her a chance to claim/get any final thoughts out?

How long will you or anyone else wait for her to claim? Do you think she'll feasibly post considering her ISO?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 4215, The Goat wrote:
In post 4214, Majiffy wrote:Mist wagon gained unexpected momentum after I voted shroomish and made it the lead wagon.

Not voting mist.

Well, don't vote Mist right this MOMENT...

Or at all.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Does it matter? So she sits at L-1 (I'm assuming that you or someone will vote her) for however long till close to dl. Are you afraid she'll give you and the rest of your scumbuddies away or something? I see no reason why we shouldn't wait on her to claim/give any last minute thoughts.

In post 4218, Abomination wrote:Why do you want her lynched without giving her a chance to claim/get any final thoughts out?

+

Why are you not voting her?

The Goat
The Goat
Mafia Scum
The Goat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:12 am

Post by The Goat »

In post 4218, Abomination wrote:
In post 4211, Nero Cain wrote:

How long will you or anyone else wait for her to claim? Do you think she'll feasibly post considering her ISO?

Seeing as how she(?) last posted about four hours ago, and there are about 8 hours left before deadline...I think it's feasible. I hate lynches sans claim.
Abomination
Abomination
Goon
Abomination
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:17 am

Post by Abomination »

She's never posted in the window during the day between now and deadline from what I can tell.

I'm mostly worried well no lynch
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:19 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

Looks like Birds of Prey survived another day~

Let's see how long you can endure the dance of the Femme Fatale~

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:19 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

I stick to principle. Not going to vote Mist because I am adamant that BoP is scum. Someone else ca do the hammering, anyway.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”