Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:16 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 548, ika wrote:
In post 546, fontisian wrote:Ika, why the fuck have you decided scumreading me in every game is a viable strategy? Realize I'm town, get out of my face, and hunt scum already.

b/c i legitamently think you are scum? you havent given me a reason to think you are town yet

You do this every single game and then say
I'm
the one who has to get better. Come on.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:23 am

Post by ika »

In post 550, fontisian wrote:
In post 548, ika wrote:
In post 546, fontisian wrote:Ika, why the fuck have you decided scumreading me in every game is a viable strategy? Realize I'm town, get out of my face, and hunt scum already.

b/c i legitamently think you are scum? you havent given me a reason to think you are town yet

You do this every single game and then say
I'm
the one who has to get better. Come on.

we have played like 2 games (not including this one).

you want to be town leader and lead, so this is the risk you take with it. if you flip town then maybe we can consider stuff. otherwise im not motivated to do anything unless if you give me something.

also, i have stated this many times to titus and i will say it to you:

i dont (or rarely) try to solve the game day 1 or do anything useful unless motivated.

so if you want me to do something tell me. otherwise im going to sit here and be lazy
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 am

Post by fontisian »

I want you to vote for hiplop with, because he's likely scum and he's linked to Stigmata. At the very least I'd like you to stop pushing me over nothing so I can focus on lynching scum. Are you going to help or not?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:36 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 529, Honey bee wrote:
In post 439, Honey bee wrote:
In post 420, hiplop wrote:

In post 316, fontisian wrote:I'll break this game if and when I feel like it.

Right now, Rubicon's imitating his scum play and I want him to die. Whee.

This is the nail in her coffin for me.

VOTE: FOntisan

fontisian wrote:
Why don't you explain why you think Citrus is town, why you think I'm scum (hint: the fact that I'm bringing over my experience in leading more than half of these people doesn't count as a good reason), and what you think of Stigmata?

hiplop wrote:
In post 316, fontisian wrote:I'll break this game if and when I feel like it.

Right now, Rubicon's imitating his scum play and I want him to die. Whee.

did you read my post or just see the vote, font?

fontisian wrote:Why is that quote scummy?

hiplop wrote:@Font I'm unsure why it quoted that post in all honesty?

i was referring to why you literally told her that she didn't read your post and then when pressed further backtracked on your posistion claiming ignorance.

Go look at the turn of events. I accidently quoted the same post again, thats what I was referring to. 2 posts in a row with same quote
third best scummer of all time
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:39 am

Post by ika »

In post 552, fontisian wrote:I want you to vote for hiplop with, because he's likely scum and he's linked to Stigmata. At the very least I'd like you to stop pushing me over nothing so I can focus on lynching scum. Are you going to help or not?

im hardly even pushing you. everyone else is doing that.

untill you convince me you are town then no. i know you do the town-hunt game to POE, but its not going to convince me you are town.

it also doesnt help when you try to shut down my ideas (even if they are bad), instead as i already stated:

you want to be a town leader, you can be it. but this is what will come with you when you do such things.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:41 am

Post by fontisian »

Ika: Then help me push hiplop to answer the questions he's been ignoring for days.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:42 am

Post by ika »

fontisian
Mist7676 (replaces Holder of the Heel)
hiplop (replaces Jargonaut)
ZZZX

heres my lynch list:

top: who i want to lynch, bottom who i want to lynch least

rest are not of my concern atm

p-edit:

see above, you dont need my vote to pressure him, you need to show everyone else that. all you need to do is be voacl and press and if you get lynch just tell everyone what you figured
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Grib »

VOTE: hiplop

I asked nicely.

Titus, votals please?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:49 am

Post by ika »

In post 557, Grib wrote:VOTE: hiplop

I asked nicely.

Titus, votals please?

Grib, should I vote hiplop with you. Personally i trust you more atm
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:53 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 549, Grib wrote:@hiplop

lol

I am actually a little offended you think an Atum/Fonti/me team would be ~*obvious*~. If anything seems obvious in this game on Day 1, barring a slip, it's probably not what you think.

Please stop ignoring me and tell me why you think I'm scum, thanks.

Why? Because when you press the fancy ISO button at the bottom of the screen, youve posted 0 of anything even resembling content. All you've done is question cases on font and yourself. Thats it.

PEDIT: I see you voted me anyway, alright. Makes it more convincing.
third best scummer of all time
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:56 am

Post by fontisian »

He townslipped, hiplop. Your buddy pointed it out already.

Are you hoping that if you don't address me I'll go away?
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Atum »

I had a lot of fun writing this. Unsight, I really want to thank you for that.

In post 540, Unsight wrote:This is really cool. This is one of those moments when you think something is going to happen and it happens and you're so proud of yourself.

I want everyone to watch the narrative as it happens:

I vote fontisian. Buddying rolefishing, what-have-you. An early scum read and a nice place to put my vote.

Atum agrees for reasons which come later. Good vibrations.

comes. I read this one a few times.
"How are we feeling about fontisian now? Maybe a little more town now? About ready to find a new wagon?"
If Atum is scum and fontisian is scum, then it looks good for him to have been on fontisian's wagon but
he's probably not willing to bus Day 1
. I
looked at this both ways, Town Atum kind of getting bored of the wagon and Scum Atum trying to softly pry me off his scum buddy
. One of those just happened but I wasn't sure which.

I'm just going to dump this here for a minute for dissection and comparison:

In post 343, Atum wrote:
In post 275, Honey bee wrote:

Atum, is your unsight scum read because of them not posting alot pregame?

No. My issue with the pre-game thing is that she waited until D1 and then the reason for the reveal was unconvincing. Unless there were people besides ika the that figured out her role before the reveal. Plus, fontisian has a slight proclivity towards bussing scummates, at least on IRC and I'd like to watch those interactions develop. The same thing goes for her and Citrus. If my reads were based on activity, well there aren't enough scum in game for that.

In post 283, Unsight wrote:
In post 282, ika wrote:what are your reads as well, i need soemthign to do here im getting board myself

No kidding. Half the players are never here due to V/LA or just lurkage. You can only read the same posts before you start thinking "Is that scummy? Or how about that? Maybe that's a scum tell."

Atum's whole "If you could have picked a role, what would it be?" is really scummy if you look at it in the light of "Tell me what role you're not" because then it becomes a more clever bit of rolefishing. But then I doubt myself by thinking "Is that really scummy or am I just that bored I'm seeing scum tells where there aren't any?" I don't want to tunnel on the people posting just because they're the only ones talking.

Firstly, I think you think I'm more clever than I think I am. Secondly, please for the love of god tunnel me. This is sooooo booooring.

Also, fontisian has posted some more since you voted her, thoughts?

Let's go one at a time and see if we can spot the inconsistencies.

1. I guess this is a misinterpretation. Probably deliberate. I asked you to update your read on fontisian since before it was for pre-game rolefishing/buddying. But fine I can get this I guess.

2. C'mon really, if i were scum and fontisian scum, how could you say I wasn't willing to bus D1, since I've been calling her scum since pre-game? Did you stop and think about what you were writing or get too excited about the opportunity to make a townie look scummy?

3.Way to cover your ass. I think I've made it pretty clear that I'm bored as hell.

4. Let's not forget the
HALF
of that post you neglect to mention in your analysis

comes right after I answer Atum with a "No, I'm happy with my vote." At this point, I start getting really bad feelings.
He's not outright calling me scummy
he's making it as nonthreatening as possible
, but he's
giving fontisian the "Can we flip this around
?"

So that was on page 15. I'm thinking to myself, he couldn't buddy and pry me so he's gonna have to chainsaw me. Atum is gonna start poking at me and, whatever I say, he's going to wagon me. In my own I note that Atum hasn't done it yet. It's trending in this direction, but it's not there yet.

You can't possibly be this obtuse as town. It literally boggles the mind.

1. I'm not calling you scummy? No, that's because I called you scum all the way back in

2. I'm not even talking to you in 364.

This is the most legitimate thing you've mentioned thus far. The best way to find a group of scums I've seen is to force them to interact and respond for ISO. Thank you for doing so. However, at no time in 364 did I suggest that fontisian was not scum in an attempt to save her from the steadily growing wagon on her, nor did I, before that post, fail to communicate my intent to vote you.

is the chainsaw. Prying failed, fontisian's wagon is gaining steam, and he's got to save his scum partner somehow.

What I'm getting here is that you can't actually answer to my accusations so you've committed the all too common error of attacking the person rather than the argument. This makes a great deal of sense considering the limited information the town has and the untenability of your current position. Unfortunately you are perhaps the least subtle person I've ever played with. That includes ika who while often brash can set up some interesting gambits. Go away, and if I can't get a wagon on you toDay I can at least leave my reads so the Town hangs you tomorrow.

And that's 2 out of 3. 1 left.

hiplop, and that makes 3.

In post 541, Unsight wrote:
In post 540, Unsight wrote:POST 364 comes right after I answer Atum with a "No, I'm happy with my vote." At this point, I start getting really bad feelings. He's not outright calling me scummy, he's making it as nonthreatening as possible, but he's giving fontisian the "Can we flip this around?"

Actually he did straight up call me scum. He just didn't do it with a vote.

No, I did it a hundred posts back with a bright rainbow wall, listing you as a lower certainty scum mate of fontisian and Rubicon. Check a ways back, or ISO me like you've suggested for others, clearly without having done so previously.
Spoiler Alert:
You're one of those red names at the bottom. I have since updated that list, replacing Rubi with hiplop.

Unsight, as a learning exercise, I want you to take a step back and pretend for a moment that you aren't scum. As a member of the Town, could you look at this interaction and see at what point you stopped making any sense. Is it just me?

I will say however, that this is pretty much what I was looking for with the tunneling request. Keep it up, you're doing great!

@hiplop: At this point, hiplop virtually the only reason you might not be scum is the fact that you were so quick to comment in support of the above. I can't even see new!scum pulling that.

Does this count as being mean?

Also, color coded, how you like me now?
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Atum »

In post 508, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 369, Stigmata wrote:This thread is really hard to read because Rubicon and fontisian keep speaking in riddles and they don't even answer half the shit I ask (which is not even half the shit I want to ask.)

You ask all the right questions~

Ok, I'm caught up, and I think I have a really good grasp on this game. But then again it's 4:30 in the morning and I could be totally wrong.

Either way, my scum reads right now are

1. Font
2. Grib
3. Ika

I also feel like the Hiplop wagon was scum driven, and in that case feel like Hiplop is town. I'll probably have a full reads list tomorrow when, again, it's not 4:30 in the morning.

Hey, when you've got some time, can you explain the Grib and ika reads? And nice cop out by the way, it's fun when RL works out for you like that.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Atum »

Can we get a Mod Prod?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Post by ika »

In post 563, Atum wrote:
Can we get a Mod Prod?

I will nag at her on skype. she might have somethign going on in rl
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Atum »

I figured, but I am still way too lazy to try and make a votal, no matter how bored I am.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Grib »

In post 559, hiplop wrote:
In post 549, Grib wrote:@hiplop

lol

I am actually a little offended you think an Atum/Fonti/me team would be ~*obvious*~. If anything seems obvious in this game on Day 1, barring a slip, it's probably not what you think.

Please stop ignoring me and tell me why you think I'm scum, thanks.

Why? Because when you press the fancy ISO button at the bottom of the screen, youve posted 0 of anything even resembling content. All you've done is question cases on font and yourself. Thats it.

PEDIT: I see you voted me anyway, alright. Makes it more convincing.

But why does it make me more likely to be scum than, say, ABR? How reliable of a scumtell is "oh he's not posting content time to kill?"

You seem like the type of person who will see anything their scumreads do as scummy, so. I'm not gonna try too hard to impress you. You won't be lynching me anytime soon.

In post 558, ika wrote:
In post 557, Grib wrote:VOTE: hiplop

I asked nicely.

Titus, votals please?

Grib, should I vote hiplop with you. Personally i trust you more atm

I'd much rather lynch him than fonti. Do what you will.

Reads because yay.

Grib

Unsight
MadCitrus
fontisian

Stigmata
Rubicon
Atum

Honey bee
Albert B. Rampage
Mist7676

ika
hiplop
ZZZX

Unsight will be allowed to live for toDay because GD. Citrus has been dubbed Towntus, even though it sounds really ugly when you say it out loud. fontisian has proven time and again that she's a psychic scumhunter and for that she gets a Day's pass. I believe Stigmata's reaction to my slip, although she hasn't posted recently so that's worrying me. Rubicon...he always floats around in the middle of my list, and at this rate he'll be steadily dropping, maybe. Atum is posting a lot more frequently than I'm used to, but he said before he has more time because graduation and summer and yay. Honey bee is mostly meh. ABR is Too Scummy To Be Scum but is low on the list just in case. Mist and hiplop have yet to comment on my slip and I really want to hear their opinions on it (even though their opinion is probably going to be wrong, since they've already decided I'm scum). ika, ilu, but why do trust me, exactly? When you know I'm gonna sheep fonti until she flips scum (which hopefully won't happen, fingers crossed). ZZZX, let's be honest, he's posted about as much content as I have and he's mostly under the radar. That won't do.

I wanted to do colors in my readwall but I'm too lazy. If you want more in depth explanations, say "Boo!" and I'll say "Hoo!"
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 553, hiplop wrote:
Go look at the turn of events. I accidently quoted the same post again, thats what I was referring to. 2 posts in a row with same quote

I know what you were referring to. She asked you why she was scummy, then you quote her supposedly scummiest post and ask smugly if she read your previous post. Then she asks why is that post scummy and you claim to be confused why that post is related to anything. You could have given a straight answer to either question, but instead you act like you're exempt from her question (even though you never explained why that quote was scummy).
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 299, Stigmata wrote:
In post 296, fontisian wrote:Dear Diary,
Today I was wondering about your emotions when you were making post . Perhaps you could explain them to me.

I was extremely relieved because town-Grib gives me warm fuzzy feelings.

Speaking of Stigmata, I feel like the word "extremely" makes this a bit over the top. Thoughts?

Also, she's been gone for a while.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 567, Honey bee wrote:
In post 553, hiplop wrote:

I know what you were referring to. She asked you why she was scummy, then you quote her supposedly scummiest post and ask smugly if she read your previous post. Then she asks why is that post scummy and you claim to be confused why that post is related to anything. You could have given a straight answer to either question, but instead you act like you're exempt from her question (even though you never explained why that quote was scummy).

Ilu.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by ika »

@von

b/c i can ready you more easily then font.

anyway, hiplop lets try something:

assume font is town, whos scum then?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by ika »

also abr is town.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by Atum »

Boo!
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by ika »

titus will be posting vc and stuff soon. she just got back
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:01 pm

Post by Grib »

Hoo!

(Get it? It's funny 'cause it sounds like "who.")

fake edit: ty ika.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”