Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

MadCitrus
MadCitrus
Goon
MadCitrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:09 am

Post by MadCitrus »

Hmm Atum. Do you prefer to be town or scum? Can you explain your meta shift from your DLP games in a satisfactory manner? I'll even give you town points!

Grib, where areeeee youuuuuu?
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:10 am

Post by hiplop »

In post 442, Honey bee wrote:Do you have any explanation for that interaction at all..

@Honeybee, I honestly had no idea this was directed towards me. You quoted like a hundred posts that had no explanation or context. I guess I ignored you but I really just didn't understand. Wasn't very clear.

but alright I'll reply.

Arrogant scum post I quoted, after clearly outlining a case of fake-town leading, condescension, having reads WAY before it was possible (why? because he knows whos town/scum. Common tell is scum making reads too early), trying to influence the people he knows via essentially bullying. Finally, the final nail in the coffin was his blatant strawman of my case. Rather than defend, he attacked me.

In post 467, fontisian wrote:You understand I had a scumread on your slot before you replaced in, correct?

With no explanation at all. Yeah, it doesn't count.
In post 472, fontisian wrote:Unsight, please stop being bad. I'm not going for a town leader angle. Among this group, I am a town leader. My reads are good because I know what I'm doing.

No, you are needlessly arrogant and scum.

In post 465, hiplop wrote:I could go for switching to ABR. My biggest bad habit is tunnel vision. ABR has done literally nothing as far as i can tell. Jumped on an easy wagon withme (that had no explanation, either from him or others)

The thing is though, the OMGUS super-read that font developed on me just screams paranoid scum.

The change in tone here is really bad in terms of how you refer to ABR. Your explanation of why you'd be ok voting him looks like covering your bases, you're fairly defensive about the wagon on you and you keep bringing up fontisian for towncred when she flips scum.

@Citrus: If you won't tell fonti, tell
me
why hiplop is town.[/quote]
Theres nothing to read about ABR right now. Hes not paying attention very clearly at all. He is the most null I could possibly have someone. My philosophy is that if you don't contribute at all, may be worth a shot at a numbers/policy lynch.

And no. Fontisan is just scum. Hes the one who has been outrageously defensive

Welcome, Mist. I am glad that you saw what I saw, lol. Means I'm not crazy

and there's font to be a complete arrogant twat to her for no reason. On the 1% chance you aren't scum, I'd want you dead anyway because all you do is OMGUS. Everyone you think is scum/bad, is suspicious of you. I'm not sure if you're homeland is different, but thats a super-beginner scum tell.2

burn this bitch.
third best scummer of all time
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:11 am

Post by hiplop »

oops, where you see [/quote], that whole paragraph is a quote by ATUM ^^
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:26 am

Post by fontisian »

Citrus, I can't fucking convince you that this is a town v. town fight, because I don't think it is. What.

Stop being coy about something you know I'm not going to do and explain your town read on hiplop.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 439, Honey bee wrote:
In post 420, hiplop wrote:

In post 316, fontisian wrote:I'll break this game if and when I feel like it.

Right now, Rubicon's imitating his scum play and I want him to die. Whee.

This is the nail in her coffin for me.

VOTE: FOntisan

fontisian wrote:
Why don't you explain why you think Citrus is town, why you think I'm scum (hint: the fact that I'm bringing over my experience in leading more than half of these people doesn't count as a good reason), and what you think of Stigmata?

hiplop wrote:
In post 316, fontisian wrote:I'll break this game if and when I feel like it.

Right now, Rubicon's imitating his scum play and I want him to die. Whee.

did you read my post or just see the vote, font?

fontisian wrote:Why is that quote scummy?

hiplop wrote:@Font I'm unsure why it quoted that post in all honesty?

i was referring to why you literally told her that she didn't read your post and then when pressed further backtracked on your posistion claiming ignorance.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:37 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 526, hiplop wrote:Arrogant scum post I quoted, after clearly outlining a case of fake-town leading, condescension, having reads WAY before it was possible (why? because he knows whos town/scum. Common tell is scum making reads too early), trying to influence the people he knows via essentially bullying. Finally, the final nail in the coffin was his blatant strawman of my case. Rather than defend, he attacked me.

Oh my god, I'm so sick of this. I can develop reads in RVS. If you had bothered to check the previous witchhunt game, you'd see that I had 3/4ths of the scumteam pegged about 24 hours in. I do it because I can and it pushes the game forward.

The fact is that the case against me is entirely that people are allergic to accurate town reads and me solving the game.

In post 526, hiplop wrote:
In post 467, fontisian wrote:You understand I had a scumread on your slot before you replaced in, correct?

With no explanation at all. Yeah, it doesn't count.

Oh really, now?
In post 352, fontisian wrote:Jargonaut's argued against a townblock, apologized for being absent when he wasn't attacked for it, and gave himself a meta of weak scum play.

That's ok. I'm sure you just didn't read the post. Just like you didn't read or respond to this one:
In post 426, fontisian wrote:Why is that quote scummy?

And why are you agreeing with the reads that I stated first while crediting them to other people?

And what about Stigmata's post was scummy (or just weird, or whatever)?

And why is Grib scummy?

So many unanswered questions, so little time.

Tick tock.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:55 am

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 520, fontisian wrote:Please, just ignore ika.

Mist: You are actually wrong about mechanics, reads, everything. It's astonishing.

Hey, I'm new to the Witchhunt scene, if I'm wrong about
everything
, and you're actually a
town player
, and are the self proclaimed
team leader
, then go ahead and explain everything to me like I'm a toddler. No, I actually want this. Please Fontisian, point me in the right direction. What mechanics am I getting wrong? I mean, my reads are
spot on
, but where am I wrong about the others. Your silence will just be a scum claim, which is all I need to peg this slot.
You Are Worth It
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:05 am

Post by fontisian »

The Gravedigger claim in pregame is always optimal, as it allows the GD to drop info as we go, and increases accountability. The method of the claim can also be very helpful in determining their alignment, as it was in this case. The gravedigger, if town, is unlikely to get shot, as scum tend to be more interested in holy hunting and get some use from the gravedigger role info.

You can read more about it here: http://www.fantasystrike.com/forums/ind ... hread.9213

Grib is town because he assumed there were four witches in the game when there are actually three. What part of that statement do you disagree with and why?

Ika is town because he's a terrible, apathetic scum player. You can confirm that if you get the time to meta him.

Lynching me is stupid, because I'm going to get shot later and become confirmed town and, even if I were scum, I have a history of bussing that you can use.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Alright, I have no idea who to vote or what I'm doing.

Unvote
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:20 am

Post by fontisian »

Rubicon: What are your thoughts on a hiplop, Stigmata, x (maybe ABR?) scumteam?
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Grib »

I'm at work, Citrus. I'll be home on time tonight -- please have dinner ready by the time I get home. <3

Anyway.

hiplop's case on fonti is. Kind of fun to watch.

@people scumreading me: why. Also, stop. You're wasting your time.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Atum »

In post 525, MadCitrus wrote:Hmm Atum. Do you prefer to be town or scum? Can you explain your meta shift from your DLP games in a satisfactory manner? I'll even give you town points!

Grib, where areeeee youuuuuu?

I like playing scum. Citrus, this is like my third forum mafia game, I like to think I don't have too much concrete established meta. But I guess I have in the past had lower activity which is no longer the case because I'm not finishing my senior year anymore and it's the summer. Me seeming more involved might just be boredom with everything else I'm doing in RL. Anything else you'll have to specify what you assumed my meta to be and what exactly has changed. I'd like to think that this is a nice blend of IRC-DLP which I consider optimal for now.

Now give me the points. They help me breathe and give me inner strength.

In post 532, fontisian wrote:The Gravedigger claim in pregame is always optimal, as it allows the GD to drop info as we go, and increases accountability. The method of the claim can also be very helpful in determining their alignment, as it was in this case. The gravedigger, if town, is unlikely to get shot, as scum tend to be more interested in holy hunting and get some use from the gravedigger role info.

You can read more about it here: http://www.fantasystrike.com/forums/ind ... hread.9213

Grib is town because he assumed there were four witches in the game when there are actually three. What part of that statement do you disagree with and why?

Ika is town because he's a terrible, apathetic scum player. You can confirm that if you get the time to meta him.

Lynching me is stupid, because I'm going to get shot later and become confirmed town and, even if I were scum, I have a history of bussing that you can use.

Does this mean I'm not town anymore?

In post 533, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Alright, I have no idea who to vote or what I'm doing.

Unvote

ABR, I think you literally made my whole day brighter. Please never change.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Atum »

On a scale from 1-to no way in hell, how likely is a fontisian-Unsight-hiplop team? And how much time is left toDay?
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:37 am

Post by fontisian »

No Atum, you're still town.

And no way in hell.

Now help me lynch hiplop.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

I still find hip to be really town as I said before. I prefer not to see him lynched.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:58 am

Post by Unsight »

This is really cool. This is one of those moments when you think something is going to happen and it happens and you're so proud of yourself.

I want everyone to watch the narrative as it happens:

I vote fontisian. Buddying rolefishing, what-have-you. An early scum read and a nice place to put my vote.

Atum agrees for reasons which come later. Good vibrations.

comes. I read this one a few times. "How are we feeling about fontisian now? Maybe a little more town now? About ready to find a new wagon?" If Atum is scum and fontisian is scum, then it looks good for him to have been on fontisian's wagon but he's probably not willing to bus Day 1. I looked at this both ways, Town Atum kind of getting bored of the wagon and Scum Atum trying to softly pry me off his scum buddy. One of those just happened but I wasn't sure which.

comes right after I answer Atum with a "No, I'm happy with my vote." At this point, I start getting really bad feelings. He's not outright calling me scummy, he's making it as nonthreatening as possible, but he's giving fontisian the "Can we flip this around?"

So that was on page 15. I'm thinking to myself, he couldn't buddy and pry me so he's gonna have to chainsaw me. Atum is gonna start poking at me and, whatever I say, he's going to wagon me. In my own I note that Atum hasn't done it yet. It's trending in this direction, but it's not there yet.

is the chainsaw. Prying failed, fontisian's wagon is gaining steam, and he's got to save his scum partner somehow.

And that's 2 out of 3. 1 left.
Games are meant to be fun.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Unsight »

In post 540, Unsight wrote:POST 364 comes right after I answer Atum with a "No, I'm happy with my vote." At this point, I start getting really bad feelings. He's not outright calling me scummy, he's making it as nonthreatening as possible, but he's giving fontisian the "Can we flip this around?"

Actually he did straight up call me scum. He just didn't do it with a vote.
Unsight
Unsight
Goon
Unsight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Unsight »

In post 485, Rubicon wrote:What's wrong with 50?

Encouraging a claim by saying the scum
probably
won't kill the claimer.

Very icky.
hiplop
hiplop
Jury Darling
hiplop
Jury Darling
Jury Darling

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:41 am

Post by hiplop »

Unsight thats actually pretty damn funny.

That's ok. I'm sure you just didn't read the post. Just like you didn't read or respond to this one:
Jargonaut's argued against a townblock, apologized for being absent when he wasn't attacked for it, and gave himself a meta of weak scum play.

Yeah, none of these things are at all scummy dude. Look at *literally* any game on this site with someone who leaves, they say sorry. Maybe in your forum they don't have manners, here they do. Who gives a shit about someone saying they are bad as scum? I IC all the time on this site, its a common thing, new people being anxious about being scum

Atum/Font/Grib scum team, gg? Maybe just maybe. They are all constantly defending eachother in a way that just screams inexperienced scum (who think they are incredible)

Can we just lynch font? We know he's scum, hes caught, lets kill him.

@Font I replied to that post (to the parts that matter, the rest of it was mentioned already)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:43 am

Post by ika »

yes we can lynch font...

she doesnt have any true reason to give me town status which is convincing enough for me. and if shes town she still needs to learn
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:58 am

Post by fontisian »

Quote your response for me.

And no, deliberately giving yourself a bad scum meta is a nice scumtell. The entirety of Jargonaut's added up to a self-conscious player trying to stay out of the spotlight.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:59 am

Post by fontisian »

Ika, why the fuck have you decided scumreading me in every game is a viable strategy? Realize I'm town, get out of my face, and hunt scum already.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Honey bee »

Hiplop 529 was aimed at you.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:09 am

Post by ika »

In post 546, fontisian wrote:Ika, why the fuck have you decided scumreading me in every game is a viable strategy? Realize I'm town, get out of my face, and hunt scum already.

b/c i legitamently think you are scum? you havent given me a reason to think you are town yet
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Grib »

@hiplop

lol

I am actually a little offended you think an Atum/Fonti/me team would be ~*obvious*~. If anything seems obvious in this game on Day 1, barring a slip, it's probably not what you think.

Please stop ignoring me and tell me why you think I'm scum, thanks.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”