Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Because we can confirm SK or alternate scum team - unless you think th epuppets claim is a Bo7 bluff.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3871, Titus wrote:Bulba, except there is some resistance to lynching me. There's also a counterwagon to me. Why take the risk on someone when they are easy to eliminate or wagon later for "living too long", or leave them available for a vig. The role isn't dangerous, the positions on the votecount would be.

You've essentially just given characteristics of a wagon on scum and are using those as reasons for why your wagon is not one on scum, like the scum team is magically trying to keep you alive. I'm going to go with Occam's Razor here: If a wagon reacts like one on scum, it's probably on scum.

In post 3871, Titus wrote:
No. FEA had 29 and was not multiball.

Except that game also had a SK, a n1 vig, and a vig that activated after d4. The point is that there were systems built in place to weed out a large portion of the players to make the game more manageable.

I don't mean that post. I mean your post immediately after I switched to Neil. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6071883

You've got the wrong hydra.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3874, Squirrel Girl wrote:Do you not count SK as multiball?

No. I only count multiball if two scumteams.

~Titus
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3876, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3871, Titus wrote:Bulba, except there is some resistance to lynching me. There's also a counterwagon to me. Why take the risk on someone when they are easy to eliminate or wagon later for "living too long", or leave them available for a vig. The role isn't dangerous, the positions on the votecount would be.

You've essentially just given characteristics of a wagon on scum and are using those as reasons for why your wagon is not one on scum, like the scum team is magically trying to keep you alive. I'm going to go with Occam's Razor here: If a wagon reacts like one on scum, it's probably on scum.

No. FEA had 29 and was not multiball.

Except that game also had a SK, a n1 vig, and a vig that activated after d4. The point is that there were systems built in place to weed out a large portion of the players to make the game more manageable.

I don't mean that post. I mean your post immediately after I switched to Neil. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p6071883

You've got the wrong hydra.

-Bulba

Just because there is resistance =/= wagon on scum. Town resist voting on town. It's not magic to keep an ascetic alive if you're scum, doubly so if risking that player brings HUGE risk.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3875, Squirrel Girl wrote:Because we can confirm SK or alternate scum team - unless you think th epuppets claim is a Bo7 bluff.

If the puppetmaster is Bo7 scum, then that doesn't even confirm that, unless that theory is inconsistent with flavor.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Always »

Titus --

In post 3811, Always wrote:
In post 3798, Birds of Prey wrote:VOTE: neil

Time to move our vote where it will be useful.

Always, how do you know neil isn't a doublevoter? Solely bc Squirrel Girl is?

Christ. Really?

Read.my.posts.

We aren't playing the stubborn I'm not goin to listen game. Read my posts and then vote shroom. I mean. If you believe I'm town then do this one little freaking thing for me please?

Also mist you freaking too.

If I don't see a wagon on Shroom before I go to the gym today fire will reign on this thread. I mean fire.

~Mala.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't vote Shroomish. PV thinks you're scum and he's frankly much better at early game town than I am. (Look at Moog's post for instance). We won't be getting in the way of the Shroomish wagon given there's some really bad stuff there (for instance maybe Shroomish was trying to explain away a guilty), but I'm not voting based on a request of a scumread of my other head.

~Titus
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3881, Titus wrote:I can't vote Shroomish. PV thinks you're scum and he's frankly much better at early game town than I am. (Look at Moog's post for instance). We won't be getting in the way of the Shroomish wagon given there's some really bad stuff there (for instance maybe Shroomish was trying to explain away a guilty), but I'm not voting based on a request of a scumread of my other head.

~Titus

Was me.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by Always »

That's actually quite hilarious. In so many ways. Considering PereV and I have barely ever played with scum-me. In fact, I don't believe he has. He has only played with SK-me. So where is this 'I'm great at reading Mala' coming from?

You still won't read my posts. You played with me more than him so frankly you should have more influence in decision making of a read in terms of me. Which you aren't. That utterly amazes me.

So what's YOUR personal read on me? Because I asked you to do one KEY thing and you haven't. (I'm not talking about Shroom)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

TLDR, PV and I are in a pissing match on your slot. Drag Mastina out and that would help a lot on our read on your slot. One of PV's biggest gripes is that Mastina sucks as scum, and she's not posting. She's on VLA so I'm much more patient since she's absent from our hydra as well, and I'm not scumreading the posts you are making.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3883, Always wrote:That's actually quite hilarious. In so many ways. Considering PereV and I have barely ever played with scum-me. In fact, I don't believe he has. He has only played with SK-me. So where is this 'I'm great at reading Mala' coming from?

You still won't read my posts. You played with me more than him so frankly you should have more influence in decision making of a read in terms of me. Which you aren't. That utterly amazes me.

So what's YOUR personal read on me? Because I asked you to do one KEY thing and you haven't. (I'm not talking about Shroom)

I try not to bully around my hydra partners. I know it's shocking considering I probably post far too much for PV to get a word in edgewise.

I am reading you as town, but our vote will be a collective decision. PV is better as earlier town than me. So get Mastina on. If PV likes Mastina, then there's a possibility of us moving our vote.
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Always »

I haven't heard from her in days. I'm kinda stuck solo here.

She's having personal issues for the new VLA but that ended Monday. I still haven't had contact with her since then.

So I'm kinda winging this and I hate that I'm on my own in a large game, but I am.

Still voting Neil isn't a good way to go. You should probably unvote. In all serious. If you think I'm town. He's town for sure.

~Mala
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3883, Always wrote:That's actually quite hilarious. In so many ways. Considering PereV and I have barely ever played with scum-me. In fact, I don't believe he has. He has only played with SK-me. So where is this 'I'm great at reading Mala' coming from?

Hey Mala. Guess what? They're scum!

In post 3884, Birds of Prey wrote:TLDR, PV and I are in a pissing match on your slot. Drag Mastina out and that would help a lot on our read on your slot. One of PV's biggest gripes is that Mastina sucks as scum, and she's not posting. She's on VLA so I'm much more patient since she's absent from our hydra as well, and I'm not scumreading the posts you are making.

:lol:

Dig and dig and dig and diggity dig...

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

So from what I can tell, we have the following sets of players. Assuming there isn't some pretty great acting involved, the band of seven should only be in one group. Don't worry if you don't know what derp and underp means here, it's super secret code.

Derp:
HighShroomish
Squirrel Girl?
Nero Cain
Birds of Prey
jiffy
Mist7676
beastcharizard?
Lord Mhork

Underp:
Abomination
ProHawk?
geists?
Oversoul
shos
BulbaFenix
sven?
Always
Moogle Dance Troupe
ActionDan?

Unknown:
xofelf
BBmolla
Egg
The Goat
Young and Beautiful
notscience
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

Accidentally left out a couple players who are obviously underp.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3886, Always wrote:I haven't heard from her in days. I'm kinda stuck solo here.

She's having personal issues for the new VLA but that ended Monday. I still haven't had contact with her since then.

So I'm kinda winging this and I hate that I'm on my own in a large game, but I am.

Still voting Neil isn't a good way to go. You should probably unvote. In all serious. If you think I'm town. He's town for sure.

~Mala

Did Billy Currington ask to call you 5150 times?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by notscience »

The chance to try and wagon me is open to you guys too
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Derp is obviously the town pile because that is the one I am in.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3891, notscience wrote:The chance to try and wagon me is open to you guys too

No reason to wagon you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Gah.

._.

Shoot me now.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3894, Malakittens wrote:Gah.

._.

Shoot me now.

Fucking dam it. I was doing so fcking good too!!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3894, Malakittens wrote:Gah.

._.

Shoot me now.

I swear I'm not crazy. :S You just hydra leaked. I'll withdraw the question.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Always »

In post 3892, beastcharizard wrote:Derp is obviously the town pile because that is the one I am in.

Someone asked me to attempt to explain my townreads.

As for Neil. I can't explain much other than I know he's town. Call it gut. Call it whatever you want. But there's like a very little chance he's scum.

Which makes me think at least one of {Juffy, MDT, ns} could be scum.

As for BoP's townread. It's really meta and the way Titus is acting. This isn't scum her. I'd be hard pressed for anyone to give me a case on this slot for scum.

~Mala
Always
Always
Goon
Always
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Always »

In post 970, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 967, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 963, HighShroomish wrote:
In post 960, Birds of Prey wrote:Jiffy please comment on someone other than shos. Your shos case is shit. Thank you.

Young and Beautiful you have no flavor knowledge. Great. How about contributing scumhunting knowledge?

Shroomish, is that a miller claim?

- Venus Fly Trap -

No. It's a 27-Shot Vig unlimited BP Unlychable claim.
Ditto what you said about Majiffy and YnB because I can't think of anything else to say to them.

Does your role PM explicitly say "Miller"? Please no pussyfooting.

If so, why didn't you claim in your first post.

- Venus Fly Trap -

No, it doesn't explicitly say Miller but I'm a town-aligned Demon, so I'm pretty sure that means I'm a miller.

I didn't claim in my first post because the whole miller thing didn't register at first but then I realized it and was like holy fuck I'm a miller.

Ugh.

Fuck. Whoever said this felt town it actually rings town, but could be faked.

Conflicted.

Ill get Mastin's opinion if she ever comes back.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

Multiple people have called that town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”