Mini 441 - Flavourless Mafia. Game Over!

Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 12:58 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Okay fine, ignore my comment about the SK. It was just speculation anyway. I'd rather kill off mafia than SK at the moment anyway.

Where's everyone else? ::pokes::
bird1111
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
bird1111
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 2:32 pm

Post by bird1111 »

Bah!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 2:36 pm

Post by xyzzy »

I checked the role compilation created by Mikeburnfire to see which role could be acting like Bob was.
Ah, yes, I forgot that everything Mikeburnfire is 100% accurate and should be used to make a statement about any game I play in.

I won't forget next time, I promise!
Okay fine, ignore my comment about the SK.
Why? Do you want us to forget about the SK, perhaps because you are the SK?
It was just speculation anyway.
You seemed pretty sure.
I'd rather kill off mafia than SK at the moment anyway.
What the heck!!! SKs are harder to find, and the payoff for lynching one is immensely greater!

Vote: Streeflo
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by xyzzy »

...I always forget to unvote.

Unvote
Vote: Streeflo

Sorry 'bout that.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Geez, it was an innocent comment about the SK.

Okay, a lynch on either one of them is good. I was just thinking the SK could kill a mafia during the night.
StallingChamp
StallingChamp
Goon
StallingChamp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by StallingChamp »

Mod Note - I don't really care all that much whether or not you
Unvote
before revoting...
Show
[color=red][b][i]GO SENS GO[/b][/i][/color]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5295]Mini 441[/url] - Night 2

High School Mafia coming soon to a Mini Theme Queue near you!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Geez, it was an innocent comment about the SK.
So you say.
Okay, a lynch on either one of them is good. I was just thinking the SK could kill a mafia during the night.
But a lynch on the SK is MUCH better. That increases the time to find the mafia, a much easier task.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 3:02 pm

Post by Streeflo »

Okay, SK lynch is first priority.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 3:12 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Why did you change your answer? I wasn't asking for you to agree with me, I was asking you why you thought differently.

Big, giant major FoS: Streeflo

Sounds like you're trying to not look like the SK you are but ignoring the point.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 4:58 pm

Post by Streeflo »

You're already voting for me, what's the big giant major FoS for?
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Streeflo »

I think you're being way overly aggressive. You took something small and insignificant that I said and blew it up into humongous proportions.

I could care less who we lynch today, as long as we lynch scum. Godfather would be nice though :]
Cum Grano Salis
Cum Grano Salis
Townie
Cum Grano Salis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 11:29 pm

Post by Cum Grano Salis »

Sorry for not posting, had connection problems.

Someone2, your explanation doesn't make much sense.
someone2 wrote:Also, Tuesday, the day I hammered Bob, there was only one post posted, so I thought the deadline would not be removed. That's why I hammered Bob.
Has nothing to do with hammering. If he was on lynch-1 at deadline, he would still die.
Vote: Someone2

xyzzy wrote:
I checked the role compilation created by Mikeburnfire to see which role could be acting like Bob was.
Ah, yes, I forgot that everything Mikeburnfire is 100% accurate and should be used to make a statement about any game I play in.

Why the sarcasm? He didn't say
you
should refer to that guide, he just said that
he
did. Way too agressive.
FoS:Xyzzy

Mod:
votecount, please.
Without hope.
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2007 11:57 pm

Post by someone2 »

Cum Grano Salis wrote: Someone2, your explanation doesn't make much sense.
someone2 wrote:Also, Tuesday, the day I hammered Bob, there was only one post posted, so I thought the deadline would not be removed. That's why I hammered Bob.
Has nothing to do with hammering. If he was on lynch-1 at deadline, he would still die.

That's exactly what I wished to say, what makes no sense in that?
Show
Hi!

Win as:
town:0/3
scum:0/0

Not very good heh?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 12:28 am

Post by The Fonz »

xyzzy wrote:

you
he
did. Way too agressive.

[/quote]

I think the point was, voting someone based on the fact he looked like a role that almost certainly isn't in this game, because Mikeburnfire said so, is a terrible reason.

@ someone2: What precisely was it in his behaviour that made you think he was either lyncher or cult?
someone2 wrote:
Cum Grano Salis wrote: Someone2, your explanation doesn't make much sense.

That's exactly what I wished to say, what makes no sense in that?
If he was going to die at deadline, there was no need for you to hammer, unless you were particularly keen to be
seen
hammering. And the most likely reason you'd be keen to be seen hammering him is because you're his scumbuddy trying to distance.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 5:08 am

Post by xyzzy »

Cum Grano Salis wrote:Sorry for not posting, had connection problems.

Someone2, your explanation doesn't make much sense.

xyzzy wrote:

you
he
did. Way too agressive.

Mod:
votecount, please.
Although the word of an experienced player is often a good way to understand a specific game, it's a terrible way to figure out a game that said experienced player is in.

No analysis can appyl to every game; very few can even apply to multiple games.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 5:09 am

Post by xyzzy »

Streeflo wrote:I think you're being way overly aggressive. You took something small and insignificant that I said and blew it up into humongous proportions.

I could care less who we lynch today, as long as we lynch scum. Godfather would be nice though :]
You're trying to avoi9d the point, though. What you've said is inconsistent; it sounds very much like a SK.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 6:13 am

Post by The Fonz »

It appears like Streeflo is saying whatever he thinks will appease Xyzzy and get him off his case at a given point. His initial 'there must be an SK on the Bob wagon' comment made me think that a) he's right and b) it's him, and the subsequent inability to genuinely hold a position doesn't help his cause.

I still find someone2's actions disturbing, and he's my number one scum candidate at the moment. Though- did I miss where MikeBurnFire is in the game? Who's his alias, if this is the case?

I'd still like to hear, firstly, what particular actions of Bob's someone2 found cult/lyncherish, and secondly, who Primate finds scummy and why.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 7:26 am

Post by xyzzy »

Though- did I miss where MikeBurnFire is in the game? Who's his alias, if this is the case?
He's not; that's what's so ridiculous about using something he did for this game.
Cum Grano Salis
Cum Grano Salis
Townie
Cum Grano Salis
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 8:48 am

Post by Cum Grano Salis »

The Fonz wrote:I think the point was, voting someone based on the fact he looked like a role that almost certainly isn't in this game, because Mikeburnfire said so, is a terrible reason.
It's a good point (though I am not sure whether lyncher/cult is often in normal games), but I don't see it in xyzzy's initial post. What I see is an outburst, like this: "I won't forget next time, I promise!". someone2 wasn't saying what others (e.g. xyzzy) should/shouldn't do. Plus, see reply to xyzzy down there.

Oh, and I think that in Mafia, you should let people provide their own explanations to what they said...
xyzzy wrote:Although the word of an experienced player is often a good way to understand a specific game, it's a terrible way to figure out a game that said experienced player is in.
It's not about analysis. I looked at the said role guide (if I found the right one, of course) after the issue came up, and it only explains the different roles in the game, as far as I have seen. And what do you mean in "a game that said experienced player is in"? First, Mikeburnfire is not in the game. Second, why shouldn't something said by a player be used in a game he is in?
But that's not even my point. The point is the unprovoked aggressiveness in your post.
The Fonz wrote:It appears like Streeflo is saying whatever he thinks will appease Xyzzy and get him off his case at a given point. His initial 'there must be an SK on the Bob wagon' comment made me think that
a) he's right
and b) it's him
Why did you think he is right? Because of the reasons Streeflo stated?
Without hope.
undo
undo
Mafia Scum
undo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 9:07 am

Post by undo »

You guys post too fast.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 9:52 am

Post by xyzzy »

It's not about analysis. I looked at the said role guide (if I found the right one, of course) after the issue came up, and it only explains the different roles in the game, as far as I have seen. And what do you mean in "a game that said experienced player is in"? First, Mikeburnfire is not in the game. Second, why shouldn't something said by a player be used in a game he is in?
But that's not even my point. The point is the unprovoked aggressiveness in your post.
Oh, sorry, that should've been isn't, not is.

Otherwise it sounds kind of stupid. :P

"unprovoked aggresiveness"? So you're saying I should go easy on everyone, and let the mafia win? Hmm, interesting strategy. Let me know how that works out.
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 10:22 am

Post by someone2 »

The Fonz wrote: I still find someone2's actions disturbing, and he's my number one scum candidate at the moment. Though- did I miss where MikeBurnFire is in the game? Who's his alias, if this is the case?
I think you guys didn't understand what I meant. It's a guide that I found in the wiki, explaining each role that can be found in a mafia game. It's not something I asked to Mikeburnfire personnaly, I just add "created by Mikeburnfire" in my post for you to refer which guide I was talking about. Well, I hope that clears the point, and if you want to see that guide, just go on the wiki, click "roles" and a link to it should be there.
The Fonz wrote:If he was going to die at deadline, there was no need for you to hammer, unless you were particularly keen to be seen hammering. And the most likely reason you'd be keen to be seen hammering him is because you're his scumbuddy trying to distance.
The day was getting king of boring, and one post a day would not change anything to our perception of the game. Also, you were returning in the Lynch all liars subject, and it was visible everyone was trying to post something even if they had nothing to say.
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 10:24 am

Post by The Fonz »

Cum Grano Salis wrote:
The Fonz wrote:It appears like Streeflo is saying whatever he thinks will appease Xyzzy and get him off his case at a given point. His initial 'there must be an SK on the Bob wagon' comment made me think that
a) he's right
and b) it's him
Why did you think he is right? Because of the reasons Streeflo stated?
Because I think Streeflo's probably the SK.
Streeflo
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Streeflo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 12:33 pm

Post by Streeflo »

The Fonz wrote:It appears like Streeflo is saying whatever he thinks will appease Xyzzy and get him off his case at a given point.
Yes, I was appeasing xyzzy. The focus right now is not on trying to find the SK and if I am the SK or not. The focus is on someone2, who has made some clearly scummy actions.
someone2
someone2
Goon
someone2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by someone2 »

Yes, I was appeasing xyzzy. The focus right now is not on trying to find the SK and if I am the SK or not. The focus is on someone2, who has made some clearly scummy actions.
Maybe, but the focus can change if you do some scummier or in that case SKier actions. That post is pretty scummy because you say:"Don't accuse me, but accuse someone2 who is doing scummy actions"

vote:streeflo
Show
Hi!

Win as:

Not very good heh?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”