Micro 365 - ALL YEAR LONG haha see what i did there (over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by N »

Vote Count 1.14

Grape
Nazarene
(0)
Not_Mafia
(1) snscompt1
snscompt1
(2)
Not_Mafia, Nazarene
Not Voting
(0)

Huckleberry
Dr Pants
(0)
Maruchan
(1)
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
(0)
Not Voting
(2) Maruchan, Dr Pants

Ilama
ac1983fan
(0)
Espressojet
(1)
Salamence20
Salamence20
(1)
Espressojet
Not Voting
(1) ac1983fan

Deadline is in
(expired on 2014-08-05 00:21:55)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Espressojet »

1) Yes, but you should have no cause to believe that I'm town.
2) Look to where my vote lies.

Once again:
In post 350, Espressojet wrote:It's because they think you are scum

PEdit: You make a good point, but can you not see why town would want to scumhunt outside their circle? In fact, it's inherently more scummy not to.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

Scum hunting outside the circle is fine, but its not fine to ONLY scum hunt outside the circle. No one here is a scum hunting god. No one here knows which group is the all town group (except scum, obviously). So why are so many freaking people saying that they have the special group?

It doesn't bother you at all that AC will lynch you while having a town read on you? Because it really, really, should.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

also check this:
In post 386, ac1983fan wrote:Why do people want this day to end prematurely? I could end it at anytime but we have over a week left.

Clock. Discussion. Is. So. Freaking. Scummy.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 427, Dr Pants wrote:Scum hunting outside the circle is fine, but its not fine to ONLY scum hunt outside the circle. No one here is a scum hunting god. No one here knows which group is the all town group (except scum, obviously). So why are so many freaking people saying that they have the special group?

It doesn't bother you at all that AC will lynch you while having a town read on you? Because it really, really, should.

What about Sal? Is he not also going to lynch me for the same exact reason?
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

Sal had a very town reaction to you when you "slipped". It looked like he thought you legitimately slipped. Where is AC's reaction to your "slip"? NOWHERE. In his town read of you, he NEVER mentions it. That makes Salamance's stance different than AC's, and makes AC's the scummy one.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 430, Dr Pants wrote:Sal had a very town reaction to you when you "slipped". It looked like he thought you legitimately slipped. Where is AC's reaction to your "slip"? NOWHERE. In his town read of you, he NEVER mentions it. That makes Salamance's stance different than AC's, and makes AC's the scummy one.

The only people who know I didn't slip are scum.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Espressojet »

Wouldn't a scum want to pretend think I slipped so they could lynch me?

Furthermore, why do you KNOW I didn't slip?
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

I dont, but a lynch on you was very likely and met little resistance. It would have been disastrous for you and your partner if you were scum. So unless your partner gave zero shits about losing you (unlikely since scum has day talk), your lynch would be at least debated.
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Nazarene »

Tier head is V/LA for 3 weeks
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 406, Dr Pants wrote:If Espresso, Maru, and Sns are all town, then I'm going to get easily mislynched tomorrow and we will lose.

IF they flip town, is something you should be thinking about.

I'm fuck-all-certain that won't be the case
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

That aside though, I would be down for the plan.

Except I'm not a big fan of lynching town when I could be lynching scum.

All that's needed is to wait for the rest of the playerlist to pop in to realize you're town, and we can get rid of this "oh i'm getting lynched tomorrow", because that's not going to happen anyway.
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 413, Espressojet wrote:That's a terrible idea. What are you trying to do?

Do you still think it's a bad idea and why?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 410, Maruchan wrote:I think I'm down for xayzeck over pants by this point.

How did your Pants scumread dissolve so darn quick?
GMT+8
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by Xayzeck »

In post 433, Dr Pants wrote:I dont, but a lynch on you was very likely and met little resistance. It would have been disastrous for you and your partner if you were scum. So unless your partner gave zero shits about losing you (unlikely since scum has day talk), your lynch would be at least debated.

IF Espresso is town, scum would let this flow.

IF Espresso is scum, he's lynchbait anyway for the slips, and any resistance to that would draw so much suspicion. You should recognize that, even if you think he'll flip town, if you redirect the lynch onto another town it puts Espresso in a bad spot, and the next day he's going to get mislynched unless he suddenly becomes the beacon of towniness this game. And mislynching tomorrow is far from ideal.

I think his slips are just hardderps more than anything, and I can't concretely say scum or town, though it definitely leans scum. The problem is, the way he reacts to his slips isn't something I'd expect from scum, so I'm slightly town about it. Did he cover up quickly and that well? Or is he really just town?

Scumbuddy would gain more out of bussing than helping to shift wagons onto someone else, me thinks.
GMT+8
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Nazarene »

Not caught up with today's posts. Please no one do anything silly until this Head is caught up tomorrow, especially since this Head is now oh-so-lonely.

-A
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

In post 439, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 433, Dr Pants wrote:I dont, but a lynch on you was very likely and met little resistance. It would have been disastrous for you and your partner if you were scum. So unless your partner gave zero shits about losing you (unlikely since scum has day talk), your lynch would be at least debated.

IF Espresso is scum, he's lynchbait anyway for the slips, and any resistance to that would draw so much suspicion. You should recognize that, even if you think he'll flip town, if you redirect the lynch onto another town it puts Espresso in a bad spot, and the next day he's going to get mislynched unless he suddenly becomes the beacon of towniness this game. And mislynching tomorrow is far from ideal.

I think his slips are just hardderps more than anything, and I can't concretely say scum or town, though it definitely leans scum. The problem is, the way he reacts to his slips isn't something I'd expect from scum, so I'm slightly town about it. Did he cover up quickly and that well? Or is he really just town?

Scumbuddy would gain more out of bussing than helping to shift wagons onto someone else, me thinks.

The fact that Ac is scummy as all hell helps. Originally I thought that Espresso was just accepting defeat, but then his group had to go and town read him.
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by Espressojet »

In post 441, Dr Pants wrote:

The fact that Ac is scummy as all hell helps. Originally I thought that Espresso was just accepting defeat, but then his group had to go and town read him.

You're contradicting yourself, now you think I WAS slipping?
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Post by Dr Pants »

This is semi true, the thing that lets scum shift wagons is that they can delay the lynches. You saw what happened in Naz/Sns/N_M, N_M was the lynch for most of the day until Naz changed his mind. Time alone changes wagons, which is also why Ac's "what's the hurry we have a week" comment is super scummy

pedit: Espresso, when I say "I originally thought" I mean what I thought when you slipped. Obviously, I thought it was a slip then, but I don't anymore.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I need to reread this whope thing at homeater but I won't be switching to Naz unless something drastic happens. And Dr. Pants, at what point did you think my vote from Naz was a serious intent to lynch. You keep pushing this but we've been over how that was an RVS vote and they immediatelty started attacking SNS there after.

I still prefer Espresso due to what Salamemence said and that weird unexplained vote, but I won't fight a AC lynch, his tentatuiveness to hammer after declaring intent was weird. I wouldn't mind giving Pants a chance to self hammer and see of he's bluffing though
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 436, Xayzeck wrote:That aside though, I would be down for the plan.

Except I'm not a big fan of lynching town when I could be lynching scum.

All that's needed is to wait for the rest of the playerlist to pop in to realize you're town, and we can get rid of this "oh i'm getting lynched tomorrow", because that's not going to happen anyway.

yup, VOTE: Xayzeck

Pants has been towntelling with his plan, and my earlier suspicions of genius!scum xayzeck just got confirmed
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:21 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 438, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 410, Maruchan wrote:I think I'm down for xayzeck over pants by this point.

How did your Pants scumread dissolve so darn quick?

because since he unvote'd, he's been towntelling the shit out of himself
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:21 am

Post by Dr Pants »

In post 444, Not_Mafia wrote:I need to reread this whope thing at homeater but I won't be switching to Naz unless something drastic happens. And Dr. Pants, at what point did you think my vote from Naz was a serious intent to lynch. You keep pushing this but we've been over how that was an RVS vote and they immediatelty started attacking SNS there after.

I still prefer Espresso due to what Salamemence said and that weird unexplained vote, but I won't fight a AC lynch, his tentatuiveness to hammer after declaring intent was weird. I wouldn't mind giving Pants a chance to self hammer and see of he's bluffing though

If Naz and Ac do not get lynched, I reserve the right to not self lynch, although I still might.
Dr Pants
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Dr Pants
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Dr Pants »

I will make a note however that Naz is a weaker read than Ac. If Ac is lynched and the group with Naz can give me a good reason as to why Sns or Not Mafia is a better lynch, I'll also self vote. I will not make this deal with Ac's group however, since he is 110% scum
Nazarene
Nazarene
Goon
Nazarene
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:00 am

Post by Nazarene »

In post 392, Dr Pants wrote:
This does worry me, because if no scum get lynched day 1 and I live to day 2, I will be the lynch candidate. It seems fairly obvious right now. This is why I said that people who are scum hunting within other groups but town reading their own group are scummy, because scum is going to try to stir up shit within the all town group. This alone makes me want Naz and Ac out from the other 2 groups.

Why? I [note that since I am now the lone head, I will be posting in the first person henceforth] want you lynched today.

I do not understand your point at all. At the beginning of the game, I said that we should stay within our groups and once the dust settles, provide input on other groups. That strategy makes perfect sense, as others agreed, even if some, like NM, espouse a different one. I have followed my strategy. How on earth is that a problem to you?

In post 406, Dr Pants wrote:
I have a deal I'd like to propose. Naz and AC get lynched today. In return, I will lynch myself. Since both believe I am scum, and that they have the all town group, then this should be an easy choice for them.

Would you mind quoting me, this Head, Aegor, where I stated that I believe I have the all-town group? Maybe it is right in the middle of the long-ass post where I explain why I think sns is scum.

If you are going to refer to the hydra as a hydra, do not misrep us on points of contention and head dissonance.

And this plan is dumb. Why would I lynch myself when I think that both sns and you are the most likely scum candidates?

In post 416, Dr Pants wrote:Remove the possibility of me getting mislynched on day 2 (high possibility) in exchange for the 2 people who are scum reading the hell out of me and doing more outside of their groups than in them

Lynching you is not dependent on lynching anyone else. Your plan makes no sense.

In post 427, Dr Pants wrote:Scum hunting outside the circle is fine, but its not fine to ONLY scum hunt outside the circle. No one here is a scum hunting god. No one here knows which group is the all town group (except scum, obviously). So why are so many freaking people saying that they have the special group?

Again, where did I
ever
say that?

In post 448, Dr Pants wrote:If Ac is lynched and the group with Naz can give me a good reason as to why Sns or Not Mafia is a better lynch, I'll also self vote.

Maybe you should read my ISO. You will find that it contains a long, thorough, detailed post about why sns is scummy to me. Incidentally, it contains a similar post about you.

Although my read on you is now in WIFOM land.

-A

@everyone
: I will no longer be signing my posts since I am the only head at the moment. TS may pop in (idk whether he has any access at all), but just assume the posts are from me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”