Mini 1595: WiFom City: The Inquisition - GAME OVER - THANKS!

Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 140, Grib wrote:But for real, this thread doesn't need to be 170+ pages too.

expect me to lurk as bad as last time if that happens.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by fontisian »

And the town read of Rubicon drops a bit more.

That's alright. Stigmata can take his place.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Grib »

Don't tell me there was ever any doubt?

fake-edit: Rubicon, you can be the fourth scum. Town lynches you first. No need to lurk!
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Rubicon »

My goal is now to discover Stigmata's true identity.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by ika »

can i claim the 4th spot in this randomness?

pedit: damn you. can i be a 5th wheel weirdo?
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 151, fontisian wrote:And the town read of Rubicon drops a bit more.

well it was irrationally strong to begin with, so I look forward to following your progression of this read.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by Grib »

Devils never say no to willing souls.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by fontisian »

In post 155, Rubicon wrote:

well it was irrationally strong to begin with, so I look forward to following your progression of this read.

Tell me exactly how I'm imitating a previous game and how it makes me scum, Rubicon? Oh wait, I'm not, this is how I play, and you know that. What the fuck are you doing undermining me on Day 1?
Stigmata
Stigmata
Goon
Stigmata
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Stigmata »

In post 153, Rubicon wrote:My goal is now to discover Stigmata's true identity.

:wink:

In post 63, Atum wrote:I'm more curious as to why font's first post was basically her opening from the last Witchhunt, though less abrupt and more conciliatory. I'm also still don't understand fully why town would volunteer information to the scum team, which has more in the first place.

On the other hand at least there's something interesting to talk about pre-game.

Fontisian, is there a reason you're interested in Rubicon's post along the same lines but not Atum's #63?
Holder of the Heel
Holder of the Heel
Townie
Holder of the Heel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Holder of the Heel »

In post 107, fontisian wrote:No. The convincing will come later.

Assuming you are correct of course, which is confirmation bias whether you're right or wrong. But alas I do indeed see you were able to get nearly all of the scum save for our hostess which you were uncertain on. As impressed as I am that you were able to do it then, I'm still going to have to treat this game as its own separate animal. I won't trust that you know what you're doing, I'll trust that you can
show
me you know what you're doing. Follow up on this promise and I will not have anything bad to say.

Ika's Honey Read:

Honey is Town because he's acting as if he does not understand the set-up? We are not to consider the possibility that this is fake or even more likely fake, given that it's pretty clear from the sign-ups that this is an open set-up? I'm not an objective standard, but I was perfectly able to realize this even before asking if I could join. This is a pretty weak accusation, but my point goes right back to my doubt about deriving certain conclusions with little to no reason to actually acquire them in the light of other possible and/or plausible explanations. And I'd question whether Town wouldn't be a bit more uncertain given their alignment and wonder at how mafia has much to gain in terms of how well they look upon being "correct" in their reads.

What I do like about Honey's post was the bit about the Judge and questioning Jaro and ZZZX, but according to you that's less comforting than a display of pretty extreme ignorance?

Returning to the bomb thing, I've read through a bit of the game(s) I'm seeing here in this darklordpotter place, and I guess I'll retract my disdain for that claim. I mean, I still don't like it, but that seems something that this ika character would do at least. I'm not done reading, but it's getting really late.

Pedit: Oh my god what is going on right now? I'm just going to go to sleep..
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 157, fontisian wrote:
In post 155, Rubicon wrote:

Tell me exactly how I'm imitating a previous game and how it makes me scum, Rubicon? Oh wait, I'm not, this is how I play, and you know that. What the fuck are you doing undermining me on Day 1?

I think you might overestimate what I know.
in any case, I'll continue pointing out possible scum behaviors from you and you can do the same for me.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by fontisian »

Stigmata: Atum's a different person, and is probably too scared of me to challenge me like this if he were scum. Rubicon, on the other hand, knows better.

Heel: There's such a thing as too stupid to be fake. Honey's comment falls in that category. Try to be a little less wooden when you post, won't you? We're all just people.
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by fontisian »

Rubicon: You understand that if I town I'm going to die soon correct? You also understand that every seed of doubt you sow about my alignment undermines my attempts to guide the town in the little time I have, correct? What are you doing.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Grib »

Be careful, Holder. You may wake up to 50+ pages of reading.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Post by ika »

In post 159, Holder of the Heel wrote:

Ika's Honey Read:

Honey is Town because he's acting as if he does not understand the set-up? We are not to consider the possibility that this is fake or even more likely fake, given that it's pretty clear from the sign-ups that this is an open set-up?

you know last time that happened when i doubted it or someone gave this idea? they were scum

I'm not an objective standard, but I was perfectly able to realize this even before asking if I could join. This is a pretty weak accusation, but my point goes right back to my doubt about deriving certain conclusions with little to no reason to actually acquire them in the light of other possible and/or plausible explanations. And I'd question whether Town wouldn't be a bit more uncertain given their alignment and wonder at how mafia has much to gain in terms of how well they look upon being "correct" in their reads.

What I do like about Honey's post was the bit about the Judge and questioning Jaro and ZZZX, but according to you that's less comforting than a display of pretty extreme ignorance?

Returning to the bomb thing, I've read through a bit of the game(s) I'm seeing here in this darklordpotter place, and I guess I'll retract my disdain for that claim. I mean, I still don't like it, but that seems something that this ika character would do at least. I'm not done reading, but it's getting really late.

Pedit: Oh my god what is going on right now? I'm just going to go to sleep..

the rest could be trimmed a bit to make it less wordy.

so, whos your scum buddies?

pedit: im anticipation on it.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by ika »

welp, found apprentice, and looks like its town
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Rubicon »

In post 162, fontisian wrote:Rubicon: You understand that if I town I'm going to die soon correct? You also understand that every seed of doubt you sow about my alignment undermines my attempts to guide the town in the little time I have, correct? What are you doing.

deadlines are long. we can sync up later if you're town.
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Rubicon »

speaking of, I just saw Titus' changes to the deadline mechanic in this game.

1 week extensions. God help us.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Grib »

We are going to have so much fun.
Atum
Atum
Goon
Atum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:31 pm

Post by Atum »

In post 161, fontisian wrote:Stigmata: Atum's a different person, and is probably too scared of me to challenge me like this if he were scum. Rubicon, on the other hand, knows better.

Heel: There's such a thing as too stupid to be fake. Honey's comment falls in that category. Try to be a little less wooden when you post, won't you? We're all just people.

I ain't scared of no time lord. If I were scum, I'd kill you for that blasphemous suggestion.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:32 am

Post by Honey bee »

My point was down the road there would be harder to fakeclaim.. it's open but it's also flipless, and apparently since we have a judge and two viges, not everyone is going to have the chance to claim. You're definitely right that I have no clue how this game is usually played.

And I have to admit that I've never had a problem with a town who can't lynch on time. It's always seems like instead they're too eager to lynch.

Heel we're on page 7, are you really that interested in doubting other peoples reads? If you think I'm scum, I can see a purpose in doubting someones read to convince them to vote for me, but you have really nothing when it comes to reads right now. Who would you be voting at this point? I'd be voting you.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:42 am

Post by ika »

In post 170, Honey bee wrote:My point was down the road there would be harder to fakeclaim.. it's open but it's also flipless, and apparently since we have a judge and two viges, not everyone is going to have the chance to claim. You're definitely right that I have no clue how this game is usually played.

that is why we (the players) leave hints to our roles or just flat out claim it. by day 2 we will probally have a mass role claim.

And I have to admit that I've never had a problem with a town who can't lynch on time. It's always seems like instead they're too eager to lynch.

forwarnig now: if anyone gets to l-1 i hammer

Heel we're on page 7, are you really that interested in doubting other peoples reads? If you think I'm scum, I can see a purpose in doubting someones read to convince them to vote for me, but you have really nothing when it comes to reads right now. Who would you be voting at this point? I'd be voting you.

im guessing you are refering to heel?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:43 am

Post by ika »

well thats a nice fuck up
fontisian
fontisian
Goon
fontisian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:28 am

Post by fontisian »

In post 170, Honey bee wrote:My point was down the road there would be harder to fakeclaim.. it's open but it's also flipless, and apparently since we have a judge and two viges, not everyone is going to have the chance to claim. You're definitely right that I have no clue how this game is usually played.

And now you're deciding to not take advantage of something that could clear you. Yeah, you're town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:29 am

Post by Honey bee »

Yes, the third paragraph is to heel. The first paragraph is just clarifying my thinking about the claim and the second paragraph is responding to post 122. Sorry for the confusion.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”