Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Majiffy »

IMMA CHARGIN' MAH LAZOR
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2724, Nero Cain wrote:
yes clearly. Titus is scummy, beyond being scummy her reads are shit and she's a big ass distraction. She offers no town benefit by being kept alive. But defend her more scum.

Titus is actually a much better town player than you give her credit for. The downside is that it takes until late-game for it to become a factor, and she usually doesn't last that long.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2719, Majiffy wrote:Why are you rashly hopping on SnowStorm? What posts do you think are indicative of scum?

this means SKOT is scum and snow town.

This further proves why Titus, town or scum, is a liability.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup because I'm usually wagoned early/nked (if unlynchable) if accurate. If I live beyond day 3, I'd universally recommend copping me unless I am conftown through other means. If I'm still alive, I have to do a hard reset.

I've totally caught scum on Day 5 sub ins with no errors before.

Because I'm better in the late game, I'm a liability? What the fuck seriously?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2728, Titus wrote:Because I'm better in the late game, I'm a liability? What the fuck seriously?

yeah that's kinda not what I said like at all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

*walks up to the shopkeep at Majiffy records*

I'd like a refund. This record is broken. The first track is replaced by "You're a scumfuck." The second track is "You're a liability". The third track is "You're a scummy liability."
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2729, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2728, Titus wrote:Because I'm better in the late game, I'm a liability? What the fuck seriously?

Then what did you mean to say?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 2616, Titus wrote:Majiffy Feu and Mollie are buddies. Feu just slipped that he knew that Muffin was impersonating Mollie before the rest of us did.

In post 2643, Titus wrote:
In post 2640, Nero Cain wrote:Titus still needs to be gone asap.

Yes because you, Venmar, Mollie, Feu and Snowstorm are the scumteam. Maybe there is one other.

These are just two posts close to each other. You have called me scum with atleast 6 other people. How many scum reads do you have exactly?

In post 2564, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 2537, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2527, Speaker for the Dead wrote:I have been waiting for you. muffina and I are ironing out some reads still. he is working on a big long post but he is still 15 pages behind in reading everything more thoroughly.

Titus was hitting a lot of gut town notes early on even though I hate pretty much all her reads (like Venmar is one of my strongest townreads). I don't think the arrogance and over-the-top-ness really reads scum to me. I'd like to probably not lynch her today.

Mac and cheese has not done anything useful to the point where I actually forgot them in my reads list. Don't really care if they die but I wouldn't take it to the bank.

Feu read was town early and I guess is deteriorating due to lack of engagement. What's overtly scummy from him?

I'd probably take town Rogue to the bank at this point, yeah, but honestly it should be incredibly apparent lategame what alignment notscience is.

Talk to me about your Majiffy read.

rogue is a strong townread I just don't understand why they are ignoring all of my reachouts. I wish muffina wasn't mean to notty cos that is gonna make things difficult. when notty and I are both town we work together and I am missing that.

muffina has him as scum and I understand why since he hasn't done dick in our neighbourhood and muffina thinks snow is town but I am kind of leaning that his 1v1 looks a little townish. majiffy knows how emotional I am and how likely I am to blow up in games so I think scummajiffy would likely not do that when he knows that I am going through some personal shit right now.

muffina has feu covered but last night it felt very much like scumbeast from quicklynch game.

I haven't posted for about two days when you said this post.

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by Sharpest-knife-on-tree »

In post 2722, Titus wrote:I literally cannot follow #2720, nor do I see the relevance of Internet Stranger (but maybe that's cause I dunno who they are).

VOTE: Snowstorm

Cuz biggest scum wagon yo.

Internet stranger is a guy who played a decade ago and Nero has a signature saying people said he played like that individual. It is one name from a decade ago that I remember
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:01 pm

In post 2727, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2719, Majiffy wrote:Why are you rashly hopping on SnowStorm? What posts do you think are indicative of scum?

this means SKOT is scum and snow town.

This further proves why Titus, town or scum, is a liability.

:roll:
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

In post 2718, Majiffy wrote:Hi Skot I have absolutely no read on you in 2700 posts.

What the fuck does that mean and where the fuck have you been?

45 posts and IM SCUM.

SKOT on the other hand. Cruising

-Sally
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2730, Titus wrote:*walks up to the shopkeep at Majiffy records*

I'd like a refund. This record is broken. The first track is replaced by "You're a scumfuck." The second track is "You're a liability". The third track is "You're a scummy liability."

Dude you bought the remaster.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2732, Feu et Vol wrote:
In post 2616, Titus wrote:Majiffy
Feu and Mollie are buddies. Feu just slipped that he knew that Muffin was impersonating Mollie before the rest of us did.

In post 2643, Titus wrote:
In post 2640, Nero Cain wrote:Titus still needs to be gone asap.

Yes because you, Venmar, Mollie, Feu and Snowstorm are the scumteam. Maybe there is one other.

These are just two posts close to each other. You have called me scum with atleast 6 other people. How many scum reads do you have exactly?

Comma added.

||
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and on that you are a moron and we have a deal. I mean, fucking scum SKOT is defending the fuck out of you b/c I'm right that scum are doing everything to keep you around 'cause you HELP them and then you vote WITH scum.

In post 2731, Titus wrote:
In post 2729, Nero Cain wrote:

Then what did you mean to say?

That you are a fucking liability 'cause your reads are shit, if town then you are helping the scum team hide. Also, everyone is "better" late game since there's more info

Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:04 pm

In post 2735, Cloud Nine wrote:
In post 2718, Majiffy wrote:Hi Skot I have absolutely no read on you in 2700 posts.

45 posts and IM SCUM.

-Sally

I am not just realizing that Sally=sala by looking who is in the hydra...
:shakinghead: feel free to keep riding my ass though...
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 2735, Cloud Nine wrote:

45 posts and IM SCUM.

-Sally

Yeah you're scum for reasons I enumerated probably some 1500 posts ago and you've done nothing to change that.

Sorry your alignment doesn't change mid-day.

||
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by ika »

vote count mod

also a forwarnign if any of my scum reads reach l-1 i will hammer w/o warning (or just about anyone)

you have been warned.

p-edit: nero its becoming stupid how you are harping like that. is she town or scum pick a side and stick with it
Cloud Nine
Cloud Nine
Goon
Cloud Nine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Cloud Nine »

Some people say I am a chick.

Spoiler: I'm not.

P-edit: there's always tomorrow

P-edit: Ika wtf!? Anti-town much?
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:07 pm

In post 2738, Nero Cain wrote:and on that you are a moron and we have a deal. I mean, fucking scum SKOT is defending the fuck out of you b/c I'm right that scum are doing everything to keep you around 'cause you HELP them and then you vote WITH scum.

seriously, you don't think I would bus and feel a need to protect a co-scum. Really. YOur vendetta is showing. Go look at any of the games I have played. When I think run ups are stupid and based on crap I say so, especially if it contrary to when I sense someone is town. I am trying to decide if you are just a stubborn troll or scum.
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Feu et Vol »

who is count mod?

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Majiffy, I think Cloud Nine is town but we can have that out later.

Feu, please don't try to do such bad misreps in the future. Anyone with a brain knows I usually stick a name in front to make sure ppl know who I am talking to.

*blink* ika actually saying something nice here... is this dead chat?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SKOT, ignoring my "vendetta" why is Titus town?

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 2710, Majiffy wrote:This necessitates a Titus-Majiffy scumteam. Try again

yeah I believe that is what I said.

2) No shit. I was pointing out some posts in which you had admitted there was imitation going on.

and I was saying that they are not as big of a crime as you trying to make it out to be.

That isn't the way Muffin made it seem in the PT.

what do you think he was trying to say? like it isn't hard to tell muffina and I apart. borky gets this and got that muffina was trolling and not trying to disguise content like you are trying to make like we were.

When the fuck has Nacho intentionally made your hydra posting obscure.

nacho has imitated me to troll in nearly every hydra game we have played together. he did it in upick music. there is no "intentionally making the hydra obscure" it was good old fashion trolling but once things got srs, we did. but muffina is going to troll cos in order to make fun of the absurdity of the argument. cos that is how he is.

I understand what Muffina is trying to put across. But there still is no town motivation to obscure which head is which IF YOU'RE TOWN AND TRANSPARENTLY TOWN.

Dig?

so far the only people who seem to be "confused" who know us are scum so

I was giving Mastin time to come back from VLA. What the everliving fuckshit.

okay well let me know when it becomes bothersome for you! we are waiting for mastina too for the most part but metal
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:14 pm

In post 2746, Nero Cain wrote:SKOT, ignoring my "vendetta" why is Titus town?

Her actions and behaviors during this day come look to me to be town motivation and I her town matches other times I have seen her town. Based on my experience with Titus she looks town to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok guys I gtg...

Company any second...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”