Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Malakittens »

Lolnope.

I have one thought about juls force replace. That means she's scum and TSO is deff town.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Malakittens »

But I am 90% sure that theory is wrong, so yeah.

Idk what happened with that force replace
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1019, notscience wrote:Sorry

I got distracted

I'll read this when I get back from the MVA tomorrow

I have high expectations for you. If you let me down. Ill cry.

Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Moonlight »

In post 1024, neil1113 wrote:Moonlight, I was trying not to get into a debate back and forth with you. The game I posted has absolutely no relevancy towards this game, but scum wouldn't really be interested in knowing the truth. Just jumping on an easy wagon to pull off a lynch. My wagon on you was hellabad.... on purpose. Which is why I wouldn't address your points. I was waiting for Insanity to comment. If Insanity jumped on you, it'd confirm to me she was scum. If she jumped on me, there'd be a 50/50 chance she saw the terrible case and attributed it to a scum play, or that she's scum pushing for a lynch based on what others have said. What I did NOT account for, is her not coming back with a strong vote on either one of us. That kinda confirms her as town to me to be honest.

I'm not saying Moon is confirmed town, but Moon is town to me to a certain degree for the moment. You're response to my shit case was exactly what I'd expect from town. Scum Moon, as I saw last game, would have responded quite differently in my opinion. TSO/NotScience I find to be way too damn towny. TSO doesn't have that bold of a play style to push a counterwagon onto his own buddy if he was scum (in my opinion)... If he was doing that, this would be a game he'd be invested in, (as scum), and he wouldn't have replaced out. I hate using replacement strategy as tells, but when you've played with someone so much you kind of see it clearly.

So we have my town pile: insanity018 notscience moonlight
My hard to decipher pile: Not_Mafia
And my scum pile: hephaestus Malakittens

That's pretty much all I have left. And Heph's (well, Juls) avoidance of Elmo is honestly alerting. Because of the way the last phase was played, my vote I feel would be best served between Mala and Heph. Heph came on board here after replacing in and I noticed their messages. It was very soft, not too outspoken / offensive, almost coasting... as if testing out the waters. There wasn't really much oomph in it, and it didn't look like Heph was really pressing to find scum. Mala I can't help but feel like is coasting as well, contributing nothing. Their latest post to NotScience really pinged my radar. With a ongoing argument, it shocks me that the only contribution Mala can bring is asking NS is "his little buddy scum"?

I've spent the last few minutes sighing and trying to decide if this is genuine or manipulative of you. I want to believe you, because your reads make sense, and at the same time I can see this as a potential scum move too. >_>

It also kind of shocks me, nobody told me my case was shit and to look elsewhere.
Did anyone besides Insanity actually even read through it? (Another reason why I suspect Heph was the questions concerning my case... it didn't appear that Heph actually read the case.) I'm going to look back real quick and see if we have 1 or 2 scum left. I'm thinking 1 but I'd like to be sure. If it's 1, I'm going to have to decide between Heph and Mala. If two, I'll probably vote Heph for the pure fact of me feeling like I have more to go off of (scum-tells) with that slot.

The bold part is why I got vexed and asked for posts and passion. The apathy in this game is mind-numbing.

We're in a 5:2, and it's making me waffle. I'll toss the "insanity and notty" theory out the window for now.

VOTE: hephaestus
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 am

Post by notscience »

I'm going to post as I read up because walling is boring
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 80, Krystal Bald wrote:Guys I think we should massclaim. Whoever got Role Cop should claim first and we can popcorn from there.

Rid's probtown, mostly because xfdagentx42 and Not_Mafia are scum together.

Vote: xfdagentx42.

the fuck is this
In post 81, Malakittens wrote:Fuck no

yay mala's town
In post 90, Krystal Bald wrote:Yo Rid what do you think of the people in this game who aren't yourself?
You're not allowed to say that Mala is town though cuz I'm saying that right now and you saying it would be stealing and stealing is wrong.

I SAID IT FIRST

SUCK IT
In post 114, HGH7193 wrote:Here is the order of how I'm going to vote.

1. Riddleton
2. Krysrtal Bald
3. Not_Mafia
4. T S O

Official Vote: Riddleton

the fuck is this
In post 128, Julatorium wrote:1) To address the TSO post, we can talk about the "spirit of the game" nature of that play post-game. Null reaction to the question based on what we know of TSO, but happy we're out of RVS because of it.

Xfd, insanity, and Hgh came in post game-start and made no comments to the issue, infact appeared to wish to resurrect RVS. Why are you RVS'ing when stuff has happenned?

We also don't agree with the statement from KB that TSO's demeanor changed at all, or that a perceived change even matters, because he had his role when he made the accusation. It would be different if he didn't have his role, made this play pre-roles, and acted different once the game started. Trolls be trolling.

2) Flavor response

Our daughter is going to 3rd grade ACE classes next year, and the kids will have to vote on what subjects they are taught. This is a laughable exercise, because the choices are going to be like... Dinosaurs and Mythical Creatures, or Art and Music appreciation. The classes are inevitably chosen by how many boys and girls are in the class that year.

That said, We dissonantly
choose A
based on rock paper scissors (good ol' rock!).

3) Riddleton's newness: We thought the whole idea behind the Road to Rome wasn't to teach people how to play mafia, but to teach people how to play mafia
here
. His lack of MS experience will inevitably (and has already) waste time. We strongly encourage him to join a newbie game.

Right now, we see him newbtelling more than town/scumtelling (like #74), but of the votes on him, we appreciate the Not_Mafia vote as the only real attempt to pressure with reasoning. We don't like HGH's vote because he fingers everyone who is contributing to the conversation, no reasoning, no contribution of his own.

Tammy, does Riddleton's being a new player change your reaction to him not voting in RVS?

Malakittens, same question?

HGH, what are the reasons for your list in #114?

vote: HGH7193

Okay, you might be town. The pre-game was still fucking hilarious though
In post 134, HGH7193 wrote:I made the list because I feel that there may be one mafia member in there or maybe two because if they post early they will not look suspicious....other than lurking which won't go unnoticed and get them lynched.

"Look at me, I'm predicting 1 mafia in a group of 4! I'm so protown!"
In post 141, Tammy wrote:Why do you think Mala is town?

why don't you
In post 148, Tammy wrote:Mala hasn't done anything alignment indicative yet, so I'm not sure why he thinks she's town.

I had Krystal Bald as probably town rather early.

she called bs at the right time call bs

its enough for a townlean at the very least
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:In other news, we should vote Tammy.

VOTE: Tammy

Really?
In post 152, Tammy wrote:
In post 149, Malakittens wrote:
In other news, we should vote Tammy.

VOTE: Tammy

:D

You're a funny girl.

That's not an answer for why I'm
practically an innocent child here
and of anyone you should have the answer to that.

I'm not practically an IC. I am an IC. Always am as town.
In post 156, Tammy wrote:VOTE: MALALKITTENS

not omgus.

yes omgus
In post 158, Malakittens wrote:
In post 156, Tammy wrote:VOTE: MALALKITTENS

not omgus.

totes is.

^

Done reading for the moment still going tho
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:24 am

Post by insanity018 »

:eek: That was a reaction test?

In post 1024, neil1113 wrote:
It also kind of shocks me, nobody told me my case was shit and to look elsewhere. Did anyone besides Insanity actually even read through it? (Another reason why I suspect Heph was the questions concerning my case... it didn't appear that Heph actually read the case.)

What do you mean? Heph didn't ask you questions about your case.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Moonlight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Moonlight »

Birthy hapday to me.

I demand the following presents:

notty, catch up faster.

Mala, don't depend on notty, find someone else to share thoughts with. *shyly raises hand*

N_M, I see your V/LA but do something on this day.

Hephaestus, tell me who your buddy is.

neil and insanity, keep doing your thing.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:30 am

Post by uctriton00 »

Was hoping to be home yesterday from comic con, will likely VC everyone on Saturday morning
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Malakittens »

N_M isn't VLA.

I have to agree activity needs to raise because finding scum won't happen by sitting idle-ly.

After going over Elmo's interactions. I'm thinking Insanity has a higher chance of being town. Heph has a higher chance of being scum. Neil is a maybe, TSO/NS could be scum, but that would have meant extreme bussing on that part. N_M could be scum, but that's then meta related reasons is pointing to N_M being town.

hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:49 am

Post by hephaestus »

Hey guys, sorry, I meant to post again much sooner.

Anyway here's some stuff:
In post 275, Malakittens wrote:
My second strongest townread happens to be the Tammy/Wake slot. Even though he's done fuckall since he replaced in to get shit going. (yes, the tammy thing is a meta thing.)

In post 566, Malakittens wrote:Moonlight is town because Tammy was very likely town.

In post 499, T S O wrote:get your vote off Moonlight, that was Tammy's slot.

In post 763, T S O wrote:I kinda like you, Maru, but Moonlight was Tammy, so suspecting her is silly.

...anytime anyone questions Wake/Dot Matrix/Moonlight's allignment, this shit. Can someone explain this confident townread on Tammy?

In post 920, Moonlight wrote:
If Elmo is scum, same for N_M and Justin.

In post 923, Malakittens wrote:I want the following deaths {Justin, insanity, Elmo}

In post 930, T S O wrote:I'm not townreading Justin either.

Oh hey it's you three again. Can someone go beyond Moon's ad hominem and explain this scumread on Justin?

In post 993, Moonlight wrote:
If you're lying and there's red text in your PM, you owe TSO big time.

In post 1016, Malakittens wrote:Ns
NS
NS
NS

My little buddie~ are you scum?!?!?

Moon and Mala preparing to turn on the TSO slot? Or am I seeing things
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:50 am

Post by hephaestus »

Happy birthday Moon!
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Malakittens »

It's not even Moonlight's ad hominem. I already explained early game why my townread on that slot is such. I have way more experience with Tammy than probably a majority of these players. Ns might come at a quick second to this area for me.

I have a great vast experience with ns too. If I can actually engage with him he'd be easy to read, but it does help he was TSO's slot and TSO is very much likely town.

Is this all you have read? Because I'm thinking you're just skimming random posts of Moon and I -- rather than reading the game because the answers you seek are in my ISO you may read.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Happy Birthday Moon.

Mala I pretty sure is town for reasons
Insanity is begrudgingly town
Neil... no idea
Moonlight has flashes of scumminess and towniness that are a real headfuck, not opposed to getting that off my mind pre-lylo, but overall that slot is town due to Tammy
NotSci/TSO town
Not_Mafia scum
Hephaestus, Think I've been clinging to Julatorium d1 townread too strongly, now I actually think about it I don't actually remember why I was townreading them

VOTE: Hephaestus

Starting here
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Malakittens »

^lmafo at the above.

Not_Mafia scum

hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Post by hephaestus »

In post 1037, Malakittens wrote:It's not even Moonlight's ad hominem.

?
In post 1037, Malakittens wrote:I already explained early game why my townread on that slot is such. I have way more experience with Tammy than probably a majority of these players.

You practically only said it was meta. I'm sure your experience with Tammy influences your reads a lot and that makes sense, but for me that doesn't do very much when I can only take your word for it.

In post 1037, Malakittens wrote:Is this all you have read?

No, I've read the entire game before picking up my role PM. These are just things that stand out to me now so I went back to address them. More is coming but I didn't want to make too long a post. I feel this kind of interaction between you guys has been happening a lot. I don't think both of you are scum though, I'm just not sure which one of you is.
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:18 am

Post by hephaestus »

Am I at L-1?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

I'd try and give a full detailed post in regards to Tammy after dinner. Apparently, my family and I are going to a fancy steakhouse restaurant. So when I'm home, I'll deff explain why tammy's town. Although a majority is going to be based off past experiences and meta with tammy and her posts directly at me.

I mean if you actually care to read any games with tammy-town v tammy-scum -- you'll see exactly what I mean with her tone wording etc.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Malakittens »

L-2, i think?

neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by neil1113 »

We should wait to get a vote count before anyone else posts, or even an unofficial one if somebody wants to tread back and count the votes. Accidental hammers won't be favoring us at all right now. Honestly, I'm having a hard time deciding who Heph's partner is... Reading over Mala, I don't see a strong town read as others have so vocally declared. Was it interactions with Elmo that give you a town read on her? Because reading the interactions between the two, look forced and unnatural for the most part. I could easily see a team between the two.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:51 pm

Post by hephaestus »

I tried looking into this Tammy thing but tbh I don't know where to start
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by hephaestus »

You have three votes, neil.

VOTE: neil1113

I just hammered you.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:07 am

Post by Malakittens »

hm.

so i got sidetracked and i'll be v/la all sunday for work and a concert.

if i'm not overly tired; i'll get to the tammy thing today

notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:48 am

Post by notscience »

I'll read when I'm back from my cousin's birthday party.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:12 am

Post by uctriton00 »

VC tonight as well! Sorry it's comic con weekend here
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi

Return to “Completed Open Games”