BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 3401, Squirrel Girl wrote:

In post 3327, BulbaFenix wrote:Why?? Pointless votes on those 2 right now.

My Nero case was made yesterday.
My Majiffy case is more gut and is basically based on how he's sidelining himself this game.
What do you dislike about my cases and/or why do you town read either of them?

I'm mainly asking why on the voting of 2 people who, from what I can tell, aren't even going to be considered options for lynching today. Don't get me wrong, I like the Nero case and have a gut read on him. Plus, I know that things can change on a dime. Just thought I would at least try and get clarification for certainty.

~Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 3305, geists wrote:NotSci.

I don't think I was anywhere near town enough D1 to warrant only 1 person calling me out after like 3/4 days without posting
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 3397, xofelf wrote:Uh, the reason I commuted was because I fully expected to be targeted last night.
Also, Molla, you keep saying your role cancels mine out so I MUST be scum. But I'm actually not scum, so care to tell me why you keep insisting on that? What exactly cancels out my claim?
And Shos, why do you feel the need to remind us of exactly what your claim is? You've explained it before and in multiple different ways. It's almost like if you repeat it enough it might turn out to actually be true.

because people started planning out stuff based on my claim and they had it wrong.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:27 am

Post by shos »

In post 3397, xofelf wrote:Uh, the reason I commuted was because I fully expected to be targeted last night.
Also, Molla, you keep saying your role cancels mine out so I MUST be scum. But I'm actually not scum, so care to tell me why you keep insisting on that? What exactly cancels out my claim?
And Shos, why do you feel the need to remind us of exactly what your claim is? You've explained it before and in multiple different ways. It's almost like if you repeat it enough it might turn out to actually be true.

BOP is town, that crumb is amazing.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:31 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3429, shos wrote:BOP is town, that crumb is amazing.

:neutral:
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:38 am

Post by shos »

oh come on. see all the 'pretty' mentions lol. that's awesome.

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Majiffy »

So? That doesn't mean the role is town. Or that he might not have had a fake claim. Or any other fucking number of things that mean he isn't confirmed town.

:roll:

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:44 am

Post by geists »

In post 3427, notscience wrote:I don't think I was anywhere near town enough D1 to warrant only 1 person calling me out after like 3/4 days without posting

I wanted to talk to you about the game.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 3429, shos wrote:

Since you're one of the main suspects in the whole game, and that we kind of get that it is a 20-7-1, I'd really take whatever you say with bags and bags of salt.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

If we get far enough ahead, I'm totally ok lynching this ^
Moogle Dance Troupe
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Moogle Dance Troupe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:18 am

Post by Moogle Dance Troupe »

In post 3425, Svenskt Stål wrote:cant decide if i should switch my vote to bbmolla or lord mhork

I agree with mhork as a strong possibility.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:28 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3432, Majiffy wrote:So? That doesn't mean the role is town. Or that he might not have had a fake claim. Or any other fucking number of things that mean he isn't confirmed town.

The middle one in a theme game like this is ridiculous...
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:30 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3434, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 3429, shos wrote:

Since you're one of the main suspects in the whole game, and that we kind of get that it is a 20-7-1, I'd really take whatever you say with bags and bags of salt.

- b -

That assumption is based on me being town...you seem willing to use conclusions based on me being town but not reading me as tiwn
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Egg »

In post 3425, Svenskt Stål wrote:cant decide if i should switch my vote to bbmolla or lord mhork

Why not Kat?
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:00 am

Post by geists »

I'm not at all convinced Kat is scum. :/

Mhork didn't exactly defend the hell out of lemni but there was this one point where he talked me out of the xof wagon and then voted Shos that bothered me a little.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 3426, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 3401, Squirrel Girl wrote:

In post 3327, BulbaFenix wrote:Why?? Pointless votes on those 2 right now.

My Nero case was made yesterday.
My Majiffy case is more gut and is basically based on how he's sidelining himself this game.
What do you dislike about my cases and/or why do you town read either of them?

I'm mainly asking why on the voting of 2 people who, from what I can tell, aren't even going to be considered options for lynching today. Don't get me wrong, I like the Nero case and have a gut read on him. Plus, I know that things can change on a dime. Just thought I would at least try and get clarification for certainty.

~Fenix

There was some decent Nero energy yesterday, and if I'm unwilling to state that I'd like to lynch Majiffy then it would be a self-fulfilling prophecy that he wouldn't get lynched, someone has to be the first to express the idea of the wagon.

If you like the idea of Nero scum, why not vote Nero with me?

-----------------

I feel that we're all starting to spend too much time debating theoretical setup and not enough time debating theoretical scumminess.
Nero is scummy - can I get a baa-baa?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Egg »

geists wrote: I'm not at all convinced Kat is scum. :/

Why?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

It's tough, no?

Titus has been carrying the Birds, but now day1 is over, should be a bunch of juiciness to look at. We'll sync up later, but just looking over Lemin's iso:

Wishy washy on a TSO read, later complain s how TSO was "ignoring " her questions.

no read on Old & Grumpy, wants others opinions first

looks like Goat buddying unless it was a request for help from a scumbuddy (TBD)

Light defense of Young in . Asks if Shroom "likes" vote on XOF, not asking "why the vote" on XOF. Not sure yet what it means, but something else to look into (Shroom & XOF)
Young vote comes in . Need to look and see if this is bussing or opportunistic.

Double claims of strawmanning against geists, and then vote for Nero. Nero not scum with Lemin. geists less sure about, but the asshole comment means probably not. But, will have to check into it more.

Scum reads of :
In post 2055, Lemniscate wrote:Nero, Shos, AIR, BoP.
and 2 of those being town and the prior vote on Nero means....shos-scum? Say it ain't so!!

- flash attack on Nero's vote on her. Distancing...or pissed off about building wagon?

Holy shit shos & xof appear again in . And a code. How cool.

- scumslip of 4 man teams? 2 of them? Game size is right... Also, Mist looks to be a bus, but need to check VC around that time.

So, this will be what I'll be looking into. With random readings of isos and chunks of pages.

~P
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:32 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3440, geists wrote:I'm not at all convinced Kat is scum. :/

Mhork didn't exactly defend the hell out of lemni but there was this one point where he talked me out of the xof wagon and then voted Shos that bothered me a little.

Don't want to lose track of this.

~P
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:42 am

Post by Egg »

The Mist vote fits with shos being a buddy
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3437, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 3432, Majiffy wrote:So? That doesn't mean the role is town. Or that he might not have had a fake claim. Or any other fucking number of things that mean he isn't confirmed town.

The middle one in a theme game like this is ridiculous...

Why.

||
geists
geists
Mafia Scum
geists
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:24 am

Post by geists »

In post 3442, Egg wrote:
geists wrote: I'm not at all convinced Kat is scum. :/

Why?

I've misread him in a ton of recent games. Our last game, he was scum and I got him right.

I've also been picking Nacho's brain for how to spot Kat-scum, though Nacho isn't exactly 100% in the games we've played with Kat.

I can give you a ton of eperiential meta as well as cold meta.

I'd sum it up as follows - scum-Kat will do stuff that lol-no-scum-would-do-that. But, it tends to be pretty strategic. Entangling himself in the falling riggings as a teammate goes down isn't strategic.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 3394, shos wrote:LET ME CLAIM AGAIN
because clearly you guys don't understand english

i have two things:
1. selfwatchracelimitedlol
I get informed if I was targetted. if undead targetted me, I will be told that. if demons targetted me, I will be told that. if both targetted me, I will be told that. get it? not how many targetted, not who they were. so I can confirm one person's race each night if only one targets me. this makes it kinda useless.
2. I can duel people. that does something. not something useful, this I learned tonight, but I can infer that majiffy is a demon.

Going in the scrapbook.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 2189, xofelf wrote:I don't like either counter-wagon to me.
I've played with Lemni quite recently. She does these things as town that make no sense but then somehow work out alright. This could just be how Wine and Chocolate played out, but her play worked there. I'm not sure if she's doing the same thing here. Her predecessors are fairly null for me as they didn't contribute a whole lot.
I've already given my stance on the shos wagon, not much has changed. He goes from being townish to null frequently.
I know I've been really shitty when it comes to activity and none of you really like the way I play. But you're making a mistake in lynching me.
I'm
Shippo, Demon, Town Hexmage
. Basically I'm a flying pumpkin who shoots lasers out of it's ass. There's a huge list of nightactions I can take, some of which are investigative, others protective, and some are downright silly. But I'm town.

Scrapbook.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”