Micro 366: Vengeball (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Am I going to lynch scum Boon who is giving me a ton to read and find his buddies off of

Or scum Bert who is posting theory

?
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by Drew-Sta »

How sure are you on Bert, Molla? And why the certainty of read on him?

(A few hours away from doing more than phone surf)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm uncertain.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

But I feel good because Bert's posts suck ass

*thumbsup*
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

My reads are Bert/Cappuccino, molla could be up there, but it's a gamble to vote him.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sorry, *expresso.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Post by Espressojet »

There is nothing keeping us from lynching a confirmed scum! There is no night action. We can lynch them both, but first lets start with Boon, who is at this point basically a confscum! If we lynch him first, and he's the godfather, that's a free scumkill! Seriously, there's nothing to lose!
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Espressojet »

The only person who could possibly want to defend him right now would be his scumbuddy!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 211, Drew-Sta wrote::lol: This game is the shit. I just logged back on and have been laughing my ass off for the last ten minutes reading that whole exchange.

Boon, we need to play more games together. You're excellent value.

Give me a few hours and I'll have a look through and see if I can work out what happened from a scum-play. I actually thought Mr Ree was mafia, so need to have a good relook at things.

:lol: Dear goodness this is fucking good fun.

Basically sums up how I feel after waking up and finding game in day 2 lol
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I read but I have aquestion.

Why the **** did you lynch... >.<
redacted
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:05 am

Post by Honey bee »

Espresso is definitely scum.

FOS's are scummy already, but fosing while you are wasting your vote on yourself sets my scum bells ringing. And if you don't think we're gonna get a lynch in a "while", then you really have no excuse not to vote with your suspicion.

Also looking at your iso, you never even bothered to vote anyone until after the lynch, yet you have like 50 posts in this thread and are pretty active, So I'm convinced.
VOTE: Espressojet

Bert giving me scum vibes. The game I played with him he at least tried to care.

Drew-sta too. I don't feel like he came to any conclusions with all his questions, but it's only been a day so I'll give him a pass for now.

On other people I have no idea.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:23 am

Post by Honey bee »

oh my bad, Espresso voted boon after bert voted, the points still valid though.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Prelude - we're at 7, meaning 4 mafia, 3 town I presume (two mafia roles, two teams, can't see there being more than two teams of two in the game).

Ok, have had a good read re the build to that lynch and then what has happened after.

Bert was, in many ways, the lynch-pin (lawl) to this. gets Rubi at L-1. There was no real reason why, except, according to , he simply wanted to lynch someone. Hasn't done much since.

This sets the stage for Boon (our lovable hero) to hammer, and that's it.

Boon:

Spoiler:
Since RVS (I'm assuming his unvote denotes his exit of the phase) changes his vote from Bert, to Rubi, to Bert, to hammer Rubi, to George Clooney, to Bert. There's a focus here on Bert and Rubi. Now, I have NFI why, but either he's got a 'lynch all lurkers' thing going on, or he has an FOS for some reason not really stated (at least, not to me in his ISO). Bert has made it hard for himself with his posts, so Boon could be jumping on the wave here, but I'd like to ask Boon - why Bert?

Secondly, why not Nespresso, given you seem to have a FOS on him?

My issue with Boon here is he and Nespresso are bouncing off each other like two team mates. They're throwing mud at each other but not really analysing. Its got my curiosity. He's posting a lot of shit without a lot of method or meat to them. He's also doing a lot of selective scumhunting (he's made no attempt to look into ZZZX, Honeybee, BB, myself), and seems to have made a 'Oh well that sucks' tell in

To me, he is my prime candidate right now. He has a random playstyle, but in a game like this, random helps provide cover. Its a scatter tactic. People go 'Oh that Boon, he's just all cray cray'.

I don't. I think he's actually mafia.

VOTE: Boon

I like ya man, but I think you're one of them.

Honey bee:

Spoiler:
No real interaction except to fling mud at Bert, Nespresso and myself. Need more input. I will say:

Also looking at your iso, you never even bothered to vote anyone until after the lynch, yet you have like 50 posts in this thread and are pretty active, So I'm convinced.

This applies to you too, HB, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Bert giving me scum vibes. The game I played with him he at least tried to care.

Same again. If you care, why not post more and do some actual analysis?

What has convinced you? I don't understand - he voted Boon, and then didn't change. You acknowledge he didn't change in a second post, but then maintain your point is still valid. What point?

Lazy analysis. Seems to be prod dodging more than anything. Not necessarily scum tells. Just problematic logic and play.

ZZZX:

Spoiler:
- why is there no white knighting? In fact, white knighting is probably what will lead us to scum? Finding out who is defending who will identify teams. This seems to me to be a deflection of tactics - something that will work for us is discredited in an attempt to discourage us from reading it as a tell.

Can you explain more about why you think there is no white knighting?

- either town tell or scum looking to play the VI.

- massive alarm bells for me. An attempt to get town cred by dismissing the previous lynch as 'dumb'.

Nespresso:

Spoiler:
Just... overload of posting. Seems to be spamming the game thread with zero analysis but an attempt to make himself look 'around' so noone can claim he is lurking. Can't say he is mafia, but can't say he isn't.

BBmolla:

Spoiler:
Appears certain Bert is mafia based on a feeling. Need more analysis. Previous experience makes me very, very wary.

tl:dr summary

mafia - I think Boon, Nespresso, ZZZX, Bert are mafia. I believe Boon is the one showing most.

I think Honey Bee is being lazy. I think Molla is null right now. I would flip between Bert / Molla depending on how much more they interact. My Bert read is mainly due to his blase attitude. It isn't pro-town at all.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:00 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 237, Drew-Sta wrote:Prelude - we're at 7, meaning 4 mafia, 3 town I presume (two mafia roles, two teams, can't see there being more than two teams of two in the game).

Ok, have had a good read re the build to that lynch and then what has happened after.

Bert was, in many ways, the lynch-pin (lawl) to this. gets Rubi at L-1. There was no real reason why, except, according to , he simply wanted to lynch someone. Hasn't done much since.

This sets the stage for Boon (our lovable hero) to hammer, and that's it.

Boon:

Spoiler:
Since RVS (I'm assuming his unvote denotes his exit of the phase) changes his vote from Bert, to Rubi, to Bert, to hammer Rubi, to George Clooney, to Bert. There's a focus here on Bert and Rubi. Now, I have NFI why, but either he's got a 'lynch all lurkers' thing going on, or he has an FOS for some reason not really stated (at least, not to me in his ISO). Bert has made it hard for himself with his posts, so Boon could be jumping on the wave here, but I'd like to ask Boon - why Bert?

Secondly, why not Nespresso, given you seem to have a FOS on him?

My issue with Boon here is he and Nespresso are bouncing off each other like two team mates. They're throwing mud at each other but not really analysing. Its got my curiosity. He's posting a lot of shit without a lot of method or meat to them. He's also doing a lot of selective scumhunting (he's made no attempt to look into ZZZX, Honeybee, BB, myself), and seems to have made a 'Oh well that sucks' tell in

To me, he is my prime candidate right now. He has a random playstyle, but in a game like this, random helps provide cover. Its a scatter tactic. People go 'Oh that Boon, he's just all cray cray'.

I don't. I think he's actually mafia.

I like ya man, but I think you're one of them.

Honey bee:

Spoiler:
No real interaction except to fling mud at Bert, Nespresso and myself. Need more input. I will say:

This applies to you too, HB, so what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Same again. If you care, why not post more and do some actual analysis?

What has convinced you? I don't understand - he voted Boon, and then didn't change. You acknowledge he didn't change in a second post, but then maintain your point is still valid. What point?

Lazy analysis. Seems to be prod dodging more than anything. Not necessarily scum tells. Just problematic logic and play.

ZZZX:

Spoiler:
- why is there no white knighting? In fact, white knighting is probably what will lead us to scum? Finding out who is defending who will identify teams. This seems to me to be a deflection of tactics - something that will work for us is discredited in an attempt to discourage us from reading it as a tell.

Can you explain more about why you think there is no white knighting?

- either town tell or scum looking to play the VI.

- massive alarm bells for me. An attempt to get town cred by dismissing the previous lynch as 'dumb'.

Nespresso:

Spoiler:
Just... overload of posting. Seems to be spamming the game thread with zero analysis but an attempt to make himself look 'around' so noone can claim he is lurking. Can't say he is mafia, but can't say he isn't.

BBmolla:

Spoiler:
Appears certain Bert is mafia based on a feeling. Need more analysis. Previous experience makes me very, very wary.

tl:dr summary

mafia - I think Boon, Nespresso, ZZZX, Bert are mafia. I believe Boon is the one showing most.

I think Honey Bee is being lazy. I think Molla is null right now. I would flip between Bert / Molla depending on how much more they interact. My Bert read is mainly due to his blase attitude. It isn't pro-town at all.

Because if you are town and are hard defended usually that would mean the person defending might be scum but with muiltiball I dont think that applies. Am I wrong?

also Town cred has nothing to do when lying within 24 hours of the day start. Half the votes on the wagon (including mine) were still rvs-ish votes. yet you guys went ahead and lynched.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:02 am

Post by ZZZX »

re-reading hammer makes me hate boon

Vote boonski
redacted
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Bert »

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:57 am

Post by ZZZX »

AlsoUNVOTE: Before someone fucking hammers again.
redacted
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Bert »

Boon has already been hammered
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:17 am

Post by phokdapolees »

Vote Count 2.01Boonskiies (4): Espressojet, Drew-Sta, ZZZX, Bert
LYNCH

Bert (2): Boonskiies, BBmolla
Espressojet (1): Honey bee

Not voting: None

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-06 02:15:00)[/area]
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:26 am

Post by phokdapolees »

Boonskiies had been playin' vengeball for years, there was no way this "mafia" nonsense could phase him. Unfortunately, he had been found to be taking steroids, and as such was banned from the AVAA (American Vengeball Association of America) for life.

Boonskiies,
Vengeful Townie
, has been lynched D2.

Boonskiies has (expired on 2014-07-25 16:30:00) to send me his choice of kill/no kill.
phokdapolees
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
phokdapolees
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:56 am

Post by phokdapolees »

Boonskiies couldn't let his reputation go down like this, and found another cheater to take down with him.

Espressojet,
Red Mafia Godfather
, has been vengekilled D2.

It is now Day 3. Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-06 17:00:00).

Vote Count 3.00Not voting: Bert, Honey bee, ZZZX, Drew-Sta, BBmolla

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline in (expired on 2014-08-06 17:00:00)
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Bert »

This is looking to be a short game.

Blue wins unless their godfather is lynched today or one of them is vengekilled by town.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Bert »

If we lynch the Red goon, blue auto-wins too.

Town's only chance is to lynch the blue GF today. :(
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Bert »

It's not ideal for Blue to be obvious and quickhammer.

2/3 of the time they'll hammer a townie who can venge and make this game a coin-flip between a red or blue win.
Drew-Sta
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Drew-Sta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Drew-Sta »

Ok, so I need to reevaluate my reads. With Boon town, I had Bert, ZZZX and Nespresso (confirmed) as the others.

I think Molla is one of them too?

Not sure. Its 3 on 2 here.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”