Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by Desperado »

Vote Count 1.2My Milked Eek (4) - Majiffy, Titus, Rogue, My Milked Eek
Titus (3) - Venmar, Nero Cain, ika
RubikAshtray (1) - Clusk92

Not Voting (12) - Speaker for the Dead, Macaronis and Cheese, Cloud Nine, Ultimate Life Form, Feu et Vol, borkjerfkin, Toogeloo, SnowStorm, RubikAshtray, PeregrineV, Brian Skies, Sharpest-knife-on-tree

PeregrineV is V/LA until 7/22

borkjerfkin, My Milked Eek, RubikAshtray, Cloud Nine, and Titus have received votes today.

The deadline for Day 1 is Monday, July 28th, at 6:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-28 20:00:00).
Last edited by Desperado on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
;)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 672, Brian Skies wrote:But it says we need to accurately predict the the lynch within the first 24 hours, and nowhere does it say we have to make that lynch happen in the first 24 hours

Vote on
and correctly predict the day's lynch within 24 hours of the day phase beginning
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 676, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 672, Brian Skies wrote:But it says we need to accurately predict the the lynch within the first 24 hours, and nowhere does it say we have to make that lynch happen in the first 24 hours

Vote on
and correctly predict the day's lynch within 24 hours of the day phase beginning

I'm pretty sure "vote on" is classified as a neighborhood objective, not a game thread objective?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Oh. I should have read the entire thread.

unvote. Vote titus.
Eek
!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe, idk. but if we all "predict" X player gets lynched...we'd still have to lynch that player?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Only if you're so concerned with the objective that you don't give a shit about actually trying to determine the alignment of the person you're lynching.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok but like I'm not sitting here and saying "lets pl XXXX" I've been saying that why its come up...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 665, Toogeloo wrote:Are we even playing Mafia anymore? If we policy lynch, we are putting all our faith in power roles winning the game for us and relying very little on our abilities to hunt scum.

By conceding a PL, all we've done is state that no one gives a flying fuck to figure out scum, scum are more than welcome to jump aboard without reason, and we'll just try to let our Night Actions give us direction down the road.

You don't see the town motivation in trying to get an extra ability? But like my response was to Molie who was miscategorizing the pl talk as a pl 'cause we didn't want to play with certain players, which is totes untrue.

In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:Okay, so are you saying Titus should be townreading him instead of voting him? Because I don't really see any reason for there to be a townread or why Titus can't want to lynch Meek.

I was saying that I think its scummy of Jiffy to push eek for that but ignore Titus.

In post 673, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 671, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 657, The Dream Weaver wrote:Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

You honestly don't understand the difference between "lets pl to get this achievement" and "but lets be sure to pl this person" I don't necessarily understand why its important nor do I see town motivation.

In post 664, Brian Skies wrote:Venmar isn't even on the table right now. Why are you so concerned about Titus' scumread there?

ummmm....I think Titus is scum and using absolute bullshit to push a mislynch with.

That's not what he said or what he was implying? I thought your issue was him having a preference on who "shouldn't be policy lynched." Did I read that wrong?

Regarding Titus, maybe, but you don't think she legitimately believes Venmar could be pushing a scum agenda here? She made the same claim early on about Clusk and Skot doing the same thing.

In 341 MS says he wants to pl eek for the achievement.

now, in my mind, if he's just lynching for the sake of lynching it shouldn't really matter who he wants to pl. So I asked him why eek over Titus. Well in our pt he says that he wants to pl eek over titus 'cause he's played with Titus and
Why would I policy lynch a potentially strong town player?

wich I guess is him calling Titus a strong town player

Scum faking scumhunting isn't impossible and she might even think there's an sk. Are you suggesting that I town read Titus 'cause she "believes" in her own shit?

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 682, Nero Cain wrote:
I was saying that I think its scummy of Jiffy to push eek for that but ignore Titus.

:neutral:
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:28 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 682, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 667, Brian Skies wrote:Okay, so are you saying Titus should be townreading him instead of voting him? Because I don't really see any reason for there to be a townread or why Titus can't want to lynch Meek.

In post 673, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 671, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 657, The Dream Weaver wrote:Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

You honestly don't understand the difference between "lets pl to get this achievement" and "but lets be sure to pl this person" I don't necessarily understand why its important nor do I see town motivation.

In post 664, Brian Skies wrote:Venmar isn't even on the table right now. Why are you so concerned about Titus' scumread there?

ummmm....I think Titus is scum and using absolute bullshit to push a mislynch with.

That's not what he said or what he was implying? I thought your issue was him having a preference on who "shouldn't be policy lynched." Did I read that wrong?

Regarding Titus, maybe, but you don't think she legitimately believes Venmar could be pushing a scum agenda here? She made the same claim early on about Clusk and Skot doing the same thing.

In 341 MS says he wants to pl eek for the achievement.

now, in my mind, if he's just lynching for the sake of lynching it shouldn't really matter who he wants to pl. So I asked him why eek over Titus. Well in our pt he says that he wants to pl eek over titus 'cause he's played with Titus and
Why would I policy lynch a potentially strong town player?

wich I guess is him calling Titus a strong town player

Scum faking scumhunting isn't impossible and she might even think there's an sk. Are you suggesting that I town read Titus 'cause she "believes" in her own shit?

Haven't checked yet, but wasn't his original suspicion of Meek that he thought Meek could have been the one sabotaging my neighborhood? Most of Meek's early posting doesn't really do much except to 'piggy back' Bork's idea.

I'm more concerned about Majiffy leaving his vote on Meek despite townreading Venmar (which I think he does later).
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 664, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 584, Rogue wrote:@Brian-

1) Quicklynch suggestion on SKOT or mastin

2) Auto-assumes everyone is town/ "doesnt want to worry about it"

3) His disredit

I don't know. Is there reasoning provided to explain these things or anything that might explain how he arrived to these conclusions? The only thing I have for you is both times I've shared a neighborhood with Nati, he asked me to just blindly trust that he was town (we were both town in both cases).

I may or may not have been paying close attention to the first 10 pages of this game, but apparently this is related to Cloud9's early posting of this game and not your neighborhood.

I kind of agree with your suspicion against Cloud9 pushing the policy lynch against Skot so vehemently. Why tunnel here instead of on Venmar or Clusk (who's in the same neighborhood as Skot and also RVS voted)?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Brian, Eek may have unhammered our lynch predict. Can you go back and vote Eek to be certain we have a prediction locked in?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by Titus »

All times EST

7:46 Bork votes Eek for lynch predict
8:49 Titus votes Eek
10:42 says he's ok with being lynched claims vt
11:08 votes himself lynch target
11:24 AtE about being his first large, claims "the VT" (if he thought he was the only vt why no cc of my vt claim?)
12:14 Desp posts prediction vc with a time rather than countdown
12:18 Eek asks for timer
12:19 Despsays deadline less than nine hours
12:28 Eek unvotes himself for lynch predict and votes me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Derp those times are PST not EST.

Back to bed for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 652, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Why is #5 impossible?

If eek is quicklynched, quite a number of neighborhoods can achieve this; as some of the member might not get any votes.

My comments on 5 were for the sensor category.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 654, Ultimate Life Form wrote:@624

Mastina is vLA I think? It took me a lot of effort to try to reach her to pick the hydra name. Afterwards I got fed up and chose it myself. 1 hour later Mastina suddenly appeared and suggest whiplash (which I liked too) but I made this already so we stuck with it.

It was only after that she mentioned v/la

Desperado can confirm this you can ask him

Mastina and I had difficultiesselecting a hydra name. I wound up submitting Transparent Obscurity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Now back to bed as I responded to everythong. Almost forgot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Can we get some more votes on eek here?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Also deadline to lock in predictions is in 5.5 hrs

||
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 687, Titus wrote:All times EST

7:46 Bork votes Eek for lynch predict
8:49 Titus votes Eek
10:42 says he's ok with being lynched claims vt
11:08 votes himself lynch target
11:24 AtE about being his first large, claims "the VT" (if he thought he was the only vt why no cc of my vt claim?)
12:14 Desp posts prediction vc with a time rather than countdown
12:18 Eek asks for timer
12:19 Despsays deadline less than nine hours
12:28 Eek unvotes himself for lynch predict and votes me.

Geezus christ. You posted it here too?

I told you, it's not antitown when the prediction was on himself. And it's not like I wasn't online to hammer it or Charizard couldn't do it later.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Let her grasp.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 695, My Milked Eek wrote:Let her grasp.

Please. She still looks townier than you do. You got any original content that doesn't accomplish one of the following:

1) Agree with Bork's posting.
2) Express indignation over yourself being wagoned despite seeming perfectly okay with the idea of policy lynching.
3) Express suspicion on your counterwagon (Titus).
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Well, you're forgetting my claim and my self predict hammer and me being OK with being lynched.

Just don't forget who jumped along with Titus as you lynch her tomorrow.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

You never responded to me asking why you only claimed in the neighborhood instead of in here.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Frustrated phonee posting and can't be bothered to copy paste. Enlighten me on the scumminess of that action.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”