She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Night y'all. See you tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

other than snowstorm, those scum reads blow
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Ultimate Life Form »

Why is #5 impossible?

If eek is quicklynched, quite a number of neighborhoods can achieve this; as some of the member might not get any votes.
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Id love to town read you Titus but paranoia is one of the lamest cop outs I have ever heard

This is only day 1 ( and only first 24 h) so it is not a mortal sin

So you can be town
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:42 pm

@624

Mastina is vLA I think? It took me a lot of effort to try to reach her to pick the hydra name. Afterwards I got fed up and chose it myself. 1 hour later Mastina suddenly appeared and suggest whiplash (which I liked too) but I made this already so we stuck with it.

It was only after that she mentioned v/la

Desperado can confirm this you can ask him
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Also if this posting rate continues at this speed tomorrow I will have to slow down my posting rate cause I will have to check all the shit on the computer.

Mastin can handle it I guess; if she doesn't then expect me to do so.

Since everyone's asleep I just I will stop checking this thread every 10 mins lol
Ultimate Life Form
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Ultimate Life Form
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:51 pm

I just came back to take a look at activity overview

Some of you are very shameless with your post count
The Dream Weaver
The Dream Weaver
Goon
The Dream Weaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by The Dream Weaver »

In post 467, ika wrote:@brian: i will continue to rolefish and do anti-town things, its how i play and how i can sort people out. if you dislike it you can push a policy lynch on me. Im doing more anti-town like stuff in out QT then out here for a reason. Im assuming theres 1-2 scums in our QT.

I don't policy lynch. But I have no idea how to read you and I am vehemently against roleclaiming in neighborhoods as long as the possibility of scum being in there exists.

In post 507, Rogue wrote:

So I can use bop

:roll:

I still have no idea how you read me, but it seems to be accurate so long as I don't get roleblocked on the same night scum hit their bulletproof traitor.

In post 509, Nero Cain wrote:I think Titus is p scummy. The Venmar thing she was pushing makes more sense from scum then from town. I think eek is a cw to scum titus.
I don't like how Jiffy was pushing eek that Titus was saying/doing.
I don't like Titus sheeping said logic from eek yet still calling him scum. I don't like MS saying that he wanted to pl just to get the objective but actually cares who got pled.

I don't understand the bolded part.

Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

In post 510, borkjerfkin wrote:Anyway your catchup is making me think I took a wrong turn; you're already not interacting with me like you did in x-roads.

I was deliberately avoiding you that game because you were scary as fuck. It's also why I let Pieguyn try and kill you despite me not thinking you were a
witch
power role.

In post 517, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 508, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:K. Just keep your eyes out for other potential targets. It's comforting, at least, that you're not a vigilante. Thoughts on Clusk92? He was apart of that whole RVS nonsense with Venmar. I suppose I wouldn't mind hearing more thoughts across the board about Clusk. Seems like he should be pinging on people's scumdars to some extent, since he RV'd then peaced.

Clusk isn't on the table today due to which neighborhood he's in.

But we might have an SK/vig. Also, investigative roles.

/22
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 657, The Dream Weaver wrote:
In post 467, ika wrote:@brian: i will continue to rolefish and do anti-town things, its how i play and how i can sort people out. if you dislike it you can push a policy lynch on me. Im doing more anti-town like stuff in out QT then out here for a reason. Im assuming theres 1-2 scums in our QT.

I don't policy lynch. But I have no idea how to read you and I am vehemently against roleclaiming in neighborhoods as long as the possibility of scum being in there exists.

In post 507, Rogue wrote:

So I can use bop

I still have no idea how you read me, but it seems to be accurate so long as I don't get roleblocked on the same night scum hit their bulletproof traitor.

In post 509, Nero Cain wrote:I think Titus is p scummy. The Venmar thing she was pushing makes more sense from scum then from town. I think eek is a cw to scum titus.
I don't like how Jiffy was pushing eek that Titus was saying/doing.
I don't like Titus sheeping said logic from eek yet still calling him scum. I don't like MS saying that he wanted to pl just to get the objective but actually cares who got pled.

I don't understand the bolded part.

Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

In post 510, borkjerfkin wrote:Anyway your catchup is making me think I took a wrong turn; you're already not interacting with me like you did in x-roads.

I was deliberately avoiding you that game because you were scary as fuck. It's also why I let Pieguyn try and kill you despite me not thinking you were a
witch
power role.

In post 517, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 508, Macaronis and Cheese wrote:K. Just keep your eyes out for other potential targets. It's comforting, at least, that you're not a vigilante. Thoughts on Clusk92? He was apart of that whole RVS nonsense with Venmar. I suppose I wouldn't mind hearing more thoughts across the board about Clusk. Seems like he should be pinging on people's scumdars to some extent, since he RV'd then peaced.

Clusk isn't on the table today due to which neighborhood he's in.

But we might have an SK/vig. Also, investigative roles.

/22

This is me.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by ika »

Brian: dont read me then, just trust me.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

In post 656, Ultimate Life Form wrote:I just came back to take a look at activity overview

Some of you are very shameless with your post count

and what does that tell you?

cos this post gives very little info as to how you think
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I stopped reading at page 20.

Vote: My Milked Eek

You'd better lynch Titus tomorrow.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

There's also a majority of Eek predicts in our neighborhood now, so we'd better push this lynch really fast.
Vol et feu predicted another lynch, while I was at 2. Brian predicted nothing.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I also have no real scum reads in this thread.

In our neighborhood:
Titus changed her posting style in our neighborhood and subsequently in this game after bork and myself got townread for discussing the game mechanics. I'm also not really liking the bork-titus interaction since we posted reads in our neighborhood and since the game started.
Vol et feu is town. You can take that to the bank.
Brian posted almost nothing in our hood, take that how you want it.
bork feels town, he took charge of the game mechanics discussion and proposed the original plan in our thread, vol et feu posted that titus appears to act as if it's her plan, don't be fooled, it's entirely bork and me.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 553, Nero Cain wrote:well, I'm pretty much in the same boat as Venmar. I DID NOT notice my qt link. Yeah, he could be faking but I think its most likely he's telling the truth. Also I suppose a lot of others missed it to 'cause the mod had to make an announcement. Venmar is prob town and Titus' push is shit.

Venmar isn't even on the table right now. Why are you so concerned about Titus' scumread
there
?

I think there's a chance she legitimately thinks Venmar could have done that to serve a scum-motivated agenda, and I may have accidentally put her down that path.

In post 574, Venmar wrote:FTR, Idk why people are treating Titus's premature as fuck and panicy claim (pretty uncharacteristic imo), which is a VT claim above all else, to be so damming to think she's town/not scum/not lynchable today.

She could be town, scum, and she's definitely still lynchable. But I don't see an issue with the "premature and panicky claim" because I thought we were trying to settle on a lynch within the first 24 hours because people are concerned with "objectives." Was I wrong about that?

Any other reasons you don't like her that may or may not be directly related to you?

In post 575, Titus wrote:I only get tunnelled when I scumread scum. So you are town because I hadn't mentioned you as possible scum in our hood.

In post 584, Rogue wrote:@Brian-

1) Quicklynch suggestion on SKOT or mastin

2) Auto-assumes everyone is town/ "doesnt want to worry about it"

3) His disredit

I don't know. Is there reasoning provided to explain these things or anything that might explain how he arrived to these conclusions? The only thing I have for you is both times I've shared a neighborhood with Nati, he asked me to just blindly trust that he was town (we were both town in both cases).

In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 548, Titus wrote:ika one scum per hood here we go

did some one ask you this 'cause

In post 455, Titus wrote:
In post 450, Nero Cain wrote:there's prob 1 scum in each hood.

Mod specifically said random distribution... that means 2 scum in some is likely and 0 in others.

We just know there's at least 3 town per neighborhood.

this response makes it seem like you didn't think there was 1 per hood....

is just don't really get it.

I don't understand why you have an issue here regarding the point of the exercise.

/24 The more I look at this game, the more I wonder why the lynch is only limited to my neighborhood. I thought all these people were on the table as well:
Cloud Nine
PeregrineV
Rogue - probably town
Rubik's ashtray -
who is this person and what has he done
alienated from game, good job guys
Toogeloo - meh, could be town
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 628, Nero Cain wrote:mollie, we are considering a "pl" to achieve a objective...
Are we even playing Mafia anymore? If we policy lynch, we are putting all our faith in power roles winning the game for us and relying very little on our abilities to hunt scum.

By conceding a PL, all we've done is state that no one gives a flying fuck to figure out scum, scum are more than welcome to jump aboard without reason, and we'll just try to let our Night Actions give us direction down the road.

In post 655, Ultimate Life Form wrote:Also if this posting rate continues at this speed tomorrow I will have to slow down my posting rate cause I will have to check all the shit on the computer.
This is part of the reason I stopped playing big games. Starting on a Saturday morning hurts as well. Weekends are my worst times to get involved in Mafia.

In post 661, My Milked Eek wrote:I stopped reading at page 20.

Vote: My Milked Eek

You'd better lynch Titus tomorrow.
Seriously? Is this a roll over and die post, or an appeal to emotion? I didn't want your lynch today, but your attitude towards being lynched feels so numb, so you're either town trying to do what you (stupidly) think is the right thing to do even though there is plenty of time still to change opinion, or you are making a shoulder shrug post hoping that it appeals to people that you are doing what I just formerly posted.

Where's your fight?
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Trying to get the lync prediction points. Tje sensor ability is way more important than me. You'd better predict my lynch too.
Eek
!
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 615, Titus wrote:B) Blitz wagoned does give indications. Town are rarely blitzed day 1.

I got blitzed to an L-1 here. I may have egged it on, and most of them were town, but lol.

In post 619, Titus wrote:Yes Brian. That's what I'm saying. I think scum deliberately RVSed to focus the town on mislynching IMO.

I think they always try to focus the town on mislynching. You mean directing our lynch?

In post 635, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 622, SnowStorm wrote:If there's scum in there they're wearing glorious amounts of townie deodorant.

What do you think of Jiffy pushing eek for saying that Venmar RVS wasn't really RVS and Titus parroting that and jiffy ignoring that. You believe he just missed that?

Majiffy pays attention to people who don't oppose him? I coulda sworn there was a game where this bit him in the ass and scum capitalized on it...

In post 639, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 27, My Milked Eek wrote:You're "lucky" (really doubting that "randomness")

here eek is saying that Venmars vote wasn't random

In post 133, Titus wrote:C) That his random vote accidently hit the most powerful hood in the game.

this is also saying that Venmar's vote wasn't random.

am I reading something wrong?

Okay, so are you saying Titus should be townreading him instead of voting him? Because I don't really see any reason for there to be a townread or why Titus can't want to lynch Meek.

In post 659, ika wrote:Brian: dont read me then, just trust me.

No way. I don't just trust people to be town. I do ignore them, though.

In post 663, My Milked Eek wrote:Brian posted almost nothing in our hood, take that how you want it.

I prefer to do my posting in thread. I also haven't been reading it except to check on some stuff from pre-game.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

You posted almost nothing pregame. Feels like abstinence in order not to incriminate yourself.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wait no. Got tjat wrong.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I just can't remember you posting.
Eek
!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 657, The Dream Weaver wrote:Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

You honestly don't understand the difference between "lets pl to get this achievement" and "but lets be sure to pl this person" I don't necessarily understand why its important nor do I see town motivation.

In post 664, Brian Skies wrote:Venmar isn't even on the table right now. Why are you so concerned about Titus' scumread there?

ummmm....I think Titus is scum and using absolute bullshit to push a mislynch with.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 670, My Milked Eek wrote:I just can't remember you posting.

>:[

We had almost two whole pages of just Bork and me talking to each other about his "policy lynch."

Why are you advocating a quicklynch on yourself? I understand the indignance. But it says we need to accurately predict the the lynch within the first 24 hours, and nowhere does it say we have to make that lynch happen in the first 24 hours (and we don't have to make that lynch happen if we think you're town).

Geezus christ people. We don't need to quicklynch.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 671, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 657, The Dream Weaver wrote:Why can't people care about who gets policy lynched?

You honestly don't understand the difference between "lets pl to get this achievement" and "but lets be sure to pl this person" I don't necessarily understand why its important nor do I see town motivation.

In post 664, Brian Skies wrote:Venmar isn't even on the table right now. Why are you so concerned about Titus' scumread there?

ummmm....I think Titus is scum and using absolute bullshit to push a mislynch with.

That's not what he said or what he was implying? I thought your issue was him having a preference on who "shouldn't be policy lynched." Did I read that wrong?

Regarding Titus, maybe, but you don't think she legitimately believes Venmar could be pushing a scum agenda here? She made the same claim early on about Clusk and Skot doing the same thing.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yeah, I got the 24 hours confused.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”