Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 569, Venmar wrote:
In post 563, Titus wrote:You also missed my question. NAME A SCUM IN EVERY HOOD.

I gave me reads earlier :/, don't force bs reads out me cause I wont do it.

No you didn't. Quote the post. Quit dodging. Only scum dodge reads questions.

@Brian, that's right. Brian is added to the obvtown list for this post. Oh and I'm not fully capable of reading you. That was a process post.

I only get tunnelled when I scumread scum. So you are town because I hadn't mentioned you as possible scum in our hood.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Macaronis and Cheese
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Macaronis and Cheese
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Macaronis and Cheese »

In post 573, borkjerfkin wrote:@mac n cheese: I want to know how you plan to discern between [communication via scum qt] and [people having similar ideas because they want abilities too]

If they copied my wording that's one thing, but otherwise, meh.

It's worth noting, in my opinion.

-Cheese
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 574, Venmar wrote:FTR, Idk why people are treating Titus's premature as fuck and panicy claim (pretty uncharacteristic imo), which is a VT claim above all else, to be so damming to think she's town/not scum/not lynchable today.

Because if I get lynched, scum will be obvious. I don't give a fuck in that regard.

I give a fuck so town can actually get the abilities.

The abilities require lynching you or your buddies.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Think about the motivation to do that given everything you know about the setup, Venmar.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 575, Titus wrote:No you didn't. Quote the post. Quit dodging. Only scum dodge reads questions.

In post 559, Venmar wrote:Peeling off of Titus, I agree with Jiffy about scumEek, though I don't see the merits in any other scumreads on people like C9. Townreading Bork and Majiffy for obvious reasons, Nero since this looks somewhat like his town play so far, Speaker Dead for their contributions in the QT, which come across as town motivated, and then some other leaning townreads on more obscure people like Toog and Ika I think.

PEdit: So since I am capable, I am automatically scum? Fucking go away, you cannot meta me for shit, players who have played more than one game with me can.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

I am caught up and mollie wall incoming

eta: xposts - venny and titus can you get into your separate corners plz? thank you
eta2: THE NEXT PLAYER WHO NINJAS ME WILL DRAW BACK A BLOODY KNUB
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 578, borkjerfkin wrote:Think about the motivation to do that given everything you know about the setup, Venmar.

Ummmm, idk, i'm reading it with scumhunter lens, not setup lens. If she did it in a fashion that didn't further scum neighborhood objectives, then I didn't pick up on it.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 571, Venmar wrote:
In post 567, Nero Cain wrote:like in no way am I being a hypocrite, Titus. You are just pissed as fuck that I caught you and then you are throwing shit my way.

Hi NeroTown, how are you?

I'm doing ok but I'm kinda pissed that you tools aren't lynching scumTitus.

RE:Your post about me evolving Sometimes it takes me a while to "read" people. I think I'm actually pretty damn good and I usally call atleast a scummer a game but mafia is all about reputation and I don't have the reputation that I deserve.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 573, borkjerfkin wrote:If they copied my wording that's one thing, but otherwise, meh.

The person in my QT posted before the thread opened, so I trust em.

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Rogue »

mollie wall better have me at the tippy top of her townlist or I'm not inviting her to the town tea party

she'll get the leftover lukewarm tea

@Brian-

1) Quicklynch suggestion on SKOT or mastin

2) Auto-assumes everyone is town/ "doesnt want to worry about it"

3) His disredit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 579, Venmar wrote:
In post 575, Titus wrote:No you didn't. Quote the post. Quit dodging. Only scum dodge reads questions.

In post 559, Venmar wrote:Peeling off of Titus, I agree with Jiffy about scumEek, though I don't see the merits in any other scumreads on people like C9. Townreading Bork and Majiffy for obvious reasons, Nero since this looks somewhat like his town play so far, Speaker Dead for their contributions in the QT, which come across as town motivated, and then some other leaning townreads on more obscure people like Toog and Ika I think.

PEdit: So since I am capable, I am automatically scum? Fucking go away, you cannot meta me for shit, players who have played more than one game with me can.

This doesn't answer scum in every hood or why you don't interact with people.

@Mollie, make a realtime video of yourself if you want a 100% confirmed read on you. I can so read you face to face.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by ika »

In post 568, Titus wrote:
ika, I'm being a professor, schooling this town. I did it with Fuzzy. Let me crack him. Just give me time. I know you're being town you with your rolefish. Just fucking trust me.

No, last fucking time we did that dance you were scum. And remember how that ended? Let me remind you:

IT ENDED WITH ME GOING ON A FUCKING OUTRAGE ON YOU AND THE CONFIRMED TOWN.

So no im not trusting you one fucking bit. Im already getting pissed off by this day progression and you saying "trust me" is not even in the slightest going to help me. If you are going to do anythig you better be transparent as fuck to me. Im not dealing with any of you hidden shnainigans or shit from you. So either you either tell me why i should even give you a shread of trust right now or you can just fuck off.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Rogue »

^ika this game
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Titus »

ika, that's NOT even what I'm referring to...

I'm referring to you being a Maniac dude.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

I am kinda losing steam for the night. Tonally I don't see anything in Venmar's linked scum games that are making me rethink my read on him but I didn't read them all that closely and I don't think he's for today anyway.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

You should trust me because

a) I don't want to fucking policy lynch
b) the wagon on me is fast
c) you know my town and scum game, trust the gut, trust the emotions fuck logic
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 585, Titus wrote:

I am trying to comment on things in the game and interact with people (hint, Bork, Majiffy, Nero Cain, etc), but perhaps if you could stop shoving your bullshit down my throat, I could do it to a larger extent? I'll give you a "scum in hoods" list when I actually scumread more than two people.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 589, borkjerfkin wrote:I am kinda losing steam for the night. Tonally I don't see anything in Venmar's linked scum games that are making me rethink my read on him but I didn't read them all that closely and I don't think he's for today anyway.

He's not. People are attacking me because I have a scumread that won't be lynched, so I have to repeat myself 5000 fucking times.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 548, Titus wrote:ika one scum per hood here we go

did some one ask you this 'cause

In post 455, Titus wrote:
In post 450, Nero Cain wrote:there's prob 1 scum in each hood.

Mod specifically said random distribution... that means 2 scum in some is likely and 0 in others.

We just know there's at least 3 town per neighborhood.

this response makes it seem like you didn't think there was 1 per hood....

is just don't really get it.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 591, Venmar wrote:
In post 585, Titus wrote:

I am trying to comment on things in the game and interact with people (hint, Bork, Majiffy, Nero Cain, etc), but perhaps if you could stop shoving your bullshit down my throat, I could do it to a larger extent? I'll give you a "scum in hoods" list when I actually scumread more than two people.

You should have that by now. Or at least be able to post who you ELIMINATE from each hood.

But then don't ask me a single fucking thing. Don't comment on me and pray no one else asks me about you.

Oh wait... and don't lurk because I'm the only player you comment on realistically.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by borkjerfkin »

Before I go to bed:

Please keep up to date on the votes in neighborhoods for Objective #1. There is zero fucking reason any hood should miss out on it today.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 593, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 548, Titus wrote:ika one scum per hood here we go

did some one ask you this 'cause

In post 455, Titus wrote:
In post 450, Nero Cain wrote:there's prob 1 scum in each hood.

Mod specifically said random distribution... that means 2 scum in some is likely and 0 in others.

We just know there's at least 3 town per neighborhood.

this response makes it seem like you didn't think there was 1 per hood....

is just don't really get it.

ika asked me to get drunk and do it.

Look at his ISO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Before I go to bed:

Please keep up to date on the votes in neighborhoods for Objective #1. There is zero fucking reason any hood should miss out on it today.

Bfin said that. Just making sure everyone sees it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey titus, what do you think of MS wanting to pl for the sake of getting town and achievement but specifically wants to pl eek over you?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Damn it...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”